Mya and Her Supposed Fiance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I bent my cock around and under me with one hand, and guided the tip of me to my waiting arsehole. Once I felt comfortable I slid my cock into myself, as far as I could. I found it a lot easier with Mya working the lube. My fingers were drier and I had more control. Then I had one hand making sure I didn't slip back out. The other pushing my cock back in as it slid out of me.

It felt so good. The only problem was that I could cum so easy when I done this alone. Now I had an audience it made it even more of a turn on. I had to stop before it was too late. I let my cock slip out of my own hole.

"Enjoy that then?"

"Wow I would never have believed it if someone said they could do that." Are you going to try and take the other you?

"Go on then. Be very gentle."

"Are you not putting it in?"

"No you want, you can do it. It is what you want to really do isn't it?"

Mya rummaged around for the copy of my cock and lubed that up.

I felt it pressing against my hole, before it gave way and allowed her to penetrate me. From then on my hole accepted the dildo and Mya began to fuck me with my cock.

I have to say it felt good up there. Not too fat and with Mya holding the base of it, not too long.

As I lay there enjoying the sensations I did wonder how many men have been fucked by an exact copy of their own cock?

Mya eventually asked if I had enough. Her wrist was getting sore.

I said if she wanted to stop then fine.

So the steady fucking slowed down to almost nothing. Mya withdrawing it to almost the very tip and sliding it slowly back up me. Then all the way out only to insert it again. I was going to do that to her, it felt really nice.

"Let's go to the bathroom and I will wash away all that lube."

"Can I not wash myself?"

"I want to do it. I want to see if it goes back to normal."

"Of course it goes back to normal. What do you think it done?"

"On some of the photo's on your page, they are massive. I wanted to see what yours looked like, then I think my own will look similar."

"The photo's show when she has been fucked hard and long. Or she can put something massive up there already. So it's either with 'training' or the muscle around her ring sort of relaxes. Yours would if we fucked long enough."

"Oh. Are you going todo that?"

"If we have the time, and if you really want to."

"Ok. I still want to wash your bum."

In the shower it felt really strange bring bent over and having someone wash your hole. I doubted that would happen again.

We went to the bedroom. Lying on the bed I never stopped looking at her gorgeous and sexy body.

"What you doing?"

"Looking at your sexy body."

"Why?"

"Because it turns me on. And I still cannot believe that you want to fuck me."

"That is because I think your sexy. And I get turned on just thinking of you."

I could see the tears welling up. "I feel terrible. Every minute that passes, means that I'm going to see less of you, miss those kisses, feel you and have you pleasure me. Nobody will be better."

All I could do was to hold on tight and try and kiss it better. Inside I was falling apart but I couldn't show it. Mya would lose out on a fortune if she didn't marry Bobby. She would get over me.

I wiped away the tears and kissed her. She kissed me back, and had me on my back. I felt her nipples rubbing against my own, that was enough to get me started. My cock glided into her smooth pussy. Mya began fucking me.

"What will we be doing on our last time together?"

"I want plenty of photo's, of all of you and your sexy body. I want every inch covered. With me in you and on you."

"I did agree before."

"Maybe but I have decided how we will be doing it. At the end I want cum on your boobs. If you want, that's a bit crude. And rude."

"I want a picture of you stood there all hard and nude. ALL of you including your face. Nothing else."

I was going to refuse. Then thought that there would be plenty of her face.

Mya started to fuck faster. Soon she dribbled her goo. I carried on at her speed, watching her concentrate on another upcoming orgasm. The squelching from her cunt was getting louder. Mya cum again, this time we were soaked. I let her calm down. I needed to as well but that's what I told her.

When she was ready to go again. "Take me from behind. And hard make me beg you to stop."

I got behind her, pulled her pussy more open, moved her legs wider and rammed my cock into her, all the way in. Mya gasped. Gritting my teeth I hammered her cunt as hard as I could. I had a hold of her by the hips we were covered in sweat and I was trying my best not to think about cumming. I was desperate for Mya to cum once more. It had to be for her from now on. The second that I felt that wonderful pussy of hers twitch. I began to cum too. I had pushed Mya flat on the bed and I was lying on top of her as I pumped my seed inside of her. Even though I was spent I still thrusted into her.

"Fuck you were an animal. I thought you were trying to split me in half there."

"If you didn't turn me on as much. In fact I don't know how I just don't cum when I see you naked."

"Shut up silly. I'm going to freshen myself up."

"Fuck that we can suffer the wet patch can't we?"

We lay there in silence holding on to each other, until I had to leave.

Mya gave Rabby the usual signal.

We kissed and kissed by the door not neither of us wanting to let go. Rabby knocking did split us though.

I said goodnight and left, Mya sobbing.

Two days later, I went looking for a present. I knew there was a jeweler nearby who dealt in Indian gold. But what could I buy her without raising suspicions? I settled on a pair of earrings. I told the man that it was for a workmate, who was leaving the company and the ladies decided on the present. I couldn't have gave a fuck if he believed me. On my way back to the car I spied another shop, through the window I saw an array of sweets and cakes. I bought two boxes of them one for Mya and the other as a thank you for Rabby.

Mya was non stop with the messages. She was up and down with her mood. Any selfie she took she looked really miserable. I tried my hardest to get a smile. What I should have done was to delete my account, and never go back onto ours. She was like a drug to me.

The last day.

Mya opened the door, naked. She wouldn't let me in until I had kissed her.

Then we had to swap places. First I had to strip off. Then we kissed some more with Mya outside naked and me just indoors naked and now hard.

Mya had a little play with my cock before taking me in her mouth.

"I have always wanted to be nude outside."

I got Mya to lead the way upstairs after she had locked the door. Once she reached the top I told her to stop and bend right over. I repaid the favour and kissed and licked her cunt. Then gave her little hole some attention.

"Her before we get started I bought you these. Something to remember me by."

Mya took the little box from me. "But I have not got you anything. I feel awful."

"Don't worry about that. I would have to hide whatever you bought, then it would probably have been lost. But these you can loose them in your jewelry box and only you will know." Oh I got this as well, and one for Rabby."

"She will make you her most favorite person in the world for buying her these. She loves them."

"It's just a little thank you for the things that she has done for us."

"Ok. Where do you want me?"

"In my arms on your bed would be a good start."

"I have got everything ready. I think. Hope you like it."

Around the window in her lounge the window was further covered with a white sheets. I think it was a quilt over the floor covered with another sheet. Mya had put lamps all around her little studio. It looked good. I hoped the pictures would do it justice.

"What we doing in here?"

"It's more comfy here. I only wanted some kisses and a cuddle before we make a start."

As we kissed I kept my hands well away from her pussy. I wanted to try and have that dripping wet or at least on the way to that.

"Are we going to start?"

"Ok then. You pose and I'll bark out where I want you and how. If you don't want to do anything say so."

"You can do anything you want."

"Ok if you feel that your not comfortable doing something then."

It went.

Stand straight, arm under your boobs, on tip toes, turn, look over your shoulder, kneel, fingertip in your mouth, lift up your tits, dribble spit on them, lean right back, open your legs wider. touch your clit, pull your lips apart, turn around ass up high, push your ass to me, wat I want to get a good close up of your ring. push like your peeing, on your back legs apart hold it open, touch it with the vibrator, keep it there look at me, put it on your bum hole, put the vibrator away and get other me, hold it between your tits, just in you, a bit more, more, ok fuck yourself with it, you ok? now suck it, lick it, lube your bum, on your knees and some more lube, two fingers in you, can you take it? just a little bit in, all of it, lie on your back put it back there and have the vibro on your clit, switch it on and try, can you get that in your petal at the same time? like it? ok then fuck yourself.

Mya made herself cum, that was the last of her being solo.

Right then look right at me while you suck me, no hands, I lay on the floor. You on top and lean back as far as you can. Mya lay on the floor, I leant right back, I just wanted my cock and her cunt in the shot. Lift your legs up, I want your pretty little bum. Cock just penetrating her, and then all the way up. Doggy style, the same.

Then I just fucked her arse. Mya moaned and groaned. Then I felt her ring relax. A little more fucking. Then I pulled out.

"Ok stand up and bend over." I fucked her a little more.

Once I was out of her. "Squat." I was just below her arsehole. It opened but not by much.

I fucked her some more. "Hold your bum cheeks and pull them apart."

My cock out again, this time there was more of a gape. Plenty of photo's of there. I finished off with Mya standing over me.

"That's about it. Some more later but they involve my cum. Unless you have other ideas."

"If you haven't photographed it, then it's not worth trying. I have videoed other things. Just out of curiosity, and I was happy with that. And no I deleted them."

"What did you record?"

"Toilet things."

"You filmed yourself peeing and never showed me?"

"I done it a few times, different angles. I just wanted to see it happen."

"Would have been nice to be told something like that existed."

"It was only for me. I wanted to see what happened when I went to the loo. Both ends."

"I'm not into the other end, like women peeing though, it's another turn on."

"Ok you can look when I go next."

"And take pictures?"

"And take your pictures. Have I said that I think you are a pervert."

"So are you."

"I am? Don't think so."

"Well you let me do things. Some of the things that make you cum."

"Come and clean the lube off each other, especially your dick. That's going in my mouth."

Mya got in the bath, and bent herself right over. Her arsehole looking like it was starting to be getting used to the abuse. No longer a tiny little hole that it used to be.

I wet her behind with warm water from the shower, and washed Mya's glorious behind, not only her very recently fucked hole, but her whole arse.

"I want to pee. It's with talking about it."

"Wait there a second. I am going to record this."

I come back to the bathroom and Mya was still in position. I sat on the edge of the bath and began. Mya's ring twitched just before a little dribble of pee tumbled over her clit. Then the jet of piss arced upwards before falling noisily right by the plug hole. As her pee come to an end her arsehole swelled outwards, and opened slightly. All caught on the camera. Her ring twitched some more as she pushed the last drops from her bladder. Then she shook her sexy behind to shake off any drips.

"Pass some toilet roll please."

"No. Drip dry."

"That's not nice. You could have at least said please. Anyway your turn to be cleaned."

We swapped places. Mya cleaned my cock to hardness. "You bend over and I'll wash you too."

"There's no lube on me there."

"I still want to do it. I want it clean for something that I have just thought of and what we are going to be doing as soon as your dry."

I was towelling myself while going into the bedroom.

"Dry now? Good. You want to cum on me? You can. Outside in the yard. We have twenty minutes before Rabby arrives to open up. Yes?"

"Only if your sure."

"I am. We would have done it there anyway."

I was first to stick my head outside. I could hear people nearby, but it was a busy area. Sneaking further out, I made sure that we wouldn't be overlooked anywhere. I made sure that the gate was bolted shut. Then I relaxed and went over to the sunniest side. My cock growing harder since I knew it was safe. "Ok you can come ot now."

Mya crept out, trying to cover her tits and gash.

"Nobody can see. Relax and enjoy yourself."

"I have never been outside with no clothes on before."

"It's ok just feel the sun on you and the breeze blowing."

Mya came up to me and put her arms around my neck. She kissed me. Once I felt her tongue in my mouth, my hands wandered. Squeezing tits, grabbing her bum, tickiling her pussy and putting her hand on my cock.

"Feeling better? What was it you wanted to do?"

Mya squatted down and started sucking me. When I was all wet and just about ready to cum.

"Turn around and bend over."

I did what I was told and felt Mya parting my cheeks before she started to lick and kiss away at my arsehole. Every now and then she would reach around and wank me.

"If I had thought on and brought other you with me, and the lube. Would you have let me fuck you out here with it?"

"Yes. Go get it if your that desperate to do it."

"Not enough time. But you can lick me in the same place though."

I did think of lying on the ground. But it looked far too uncomfortable. Now I was squatting down behind Mya, kissing her ring and trying to tongue fuck it. I could tell that she was loving it by her noises, and she was rubbing away on her clit. I ran a finger along her slit, and she was pretty slick already.

"Ok. do you want me to cum?"

"Now?"

"Yes on your tits, then you can scoop it up on a finger and then put it in your mouth."

"Fuck me out here first. Then we can do that upstairs."

With her arms outstretched, holding herself against the wall, she was on tiptoes when I penetrated her. As I fucked her I began to tease her nipples, and boobs. I had to tell her to keep quiet, she must have forgot that we were not far away from people. Anyway I felt that if we had carried on then I would have cum pretty soon.

"Should we not be going back in?"

"I don't really want to. But it's better than being caught by Rabby I suppose."

It wasn't nice having to pull back out of her lovely wet pussy.

Mya scampered back to her door. I followed, and at full stretch I unbolted the gate sung round and closed Mya's back door. The key had just turned in the lock when we heard the gate rattle and open. The look on Mya's face said it all. "Fuck that was close."

Upstairs, Mya was on her knees and had my cock in her mouth, she was savouring the taste of her pussy on me.

I filmed her sucking me. "I'm going to cum. Are you ready?"

Mya stopped sucking and began to wank me I recorded her pointing my cock towards her tits as my cum spurted over them.

Switching back to camera. I took shots from a few angles, before Mya started to scoop up my cum and lick it off her fingers. She looked at the centre of the lens as she done it. Her big brown eyes never blinked. Then she made sure that I had no more cum in my cock.

"Did you like that? Was I slutty enough for you?"

"Lets go to bed and you can judge for yourself."

Mya loaded the photo's onto her laptop.

We inspected every one of them. Some she didn't like, and I was not too keen on a couple. They were deleted.

Then the videos. Does my bum do that all the time?"

"No only when you pee. And it has just had me in it. I've seen it on other videos. Turns me on."

"It looks strange the way it does it."

"Even more sexy are the words your looking for."

"Look how far I pee. And the noise."

"That's just your pee hitting the bath. I suppose you will try and film yourself again?

"Don't know. Probably."

Then me spurting on her.

"I didn't know you were recording that."

"Spur of the moment."

"Looks different from the way you see it. I like it more straight in my mouth or when we clean up after."

"What about when you watch me licking you?"

"That is one of my favorites, yes."

"What else?"

"Everything you do to me excites me. I couldn't have a favorite. Apart from you and your dick."

"Do you want to go out and get something to eat?"

"Why ask that now?"

"Why not? It would give us a little break, and when we get back we can come straight to bed."

"Ok how do we get in your car, without me being seen? And where are we going to go?"

"We could go to the coast, a few miles up the road. I know a couple of places. Get Rabby to do her thing. I would get the car and meet you two streets away, once your in the car just keep your head down."

"Ok, but I don't think I've got anything to wear."

"As far as I'm concerned wear bin bags, you would still look great."

"Hang on and I'll have a look."

Mya pulled outfit after outfit from her wardrobe. "What do you think?"

"I liked the black one, not the short one."

She held it up to herself. "Would I not look fat in it?"

"No you would look so sexy. Especially if you had no underwear on."

"People would see."

"Doubt it. And your never going to go back there are you?"

"Ok but you can't put on your undies."

We got ready. Mya sent a text to Rabby.

"Ok let's do this." Mya took a deep breath and stepped outside. "No wait I've forgot something." She came back out with her new earrings in.

Rabby was there, she gave Mya a funny look, I darted away to my car.

When Mya got in. "I think if my nipples were not sticking out so much, Rabby wouldn't have noticed."

"What did she say?"

"That she could hang her coat off them."

As soon as we got further into the countryside I put a hand on Mya's knee, and worked my way up her leg. Her skirt was too tight to get any further to her pussy. Mya lifted herself up and hitched up her skirt, and opened her legs for me.

She never said a word. Instead she sat there biting on her finger while she looked out of the window.

She was really wet, and I used her juices as lube to rub on her clit. Mya was real close to cumming when she grabbed me by the wrist and stopped me.

"I can't get out of the car if I make a mess on the seat. It will show through."

"You can't stop me on the way back then."

"It depends. I might beat you to it then."

We pulled up at a gastro pub. It had changed since the last time I was there. I hoped that it was still quiet there during lunch time.

Mya followed me in. Even though I held the door open for her. "Wine for you madam?"

"What are you having?"

"Since I am the chauffer I', having coke."

"Ok just one, I don't drink that often."

"Go grab a table and I'll be over in a minute."

She picked a table out of the way. I brought the drinks.

We looked through the menu. I got a sandwich Mya wanted a salad.

As we ate I realised that I had not thought this through. Mya could get all sad about our last date. Especially with the drink.

Luckily she quizzed me about where I have lived, jobs I've had other girlfriends. She managed another glass too.

"Are you ready. There is a path that leads to the beach around the back of here. The beach is a good walk, but we could do about half of it before heading back."