All Comments on 'Mya Watches'

by Djmac1031

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

so loving, so erotic. Maybe one of your best stories

creativeandfuncreativeandfunabout 1 year ago

Very nice. I love masturbating with someone watching me.

Gazza6969Gazza6969about 1 year ago

I was there with them,I wish !

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 1 year ago

Seriously, we need to see how this couple would transition from fantasy to reality...

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 1 year ago

Seriously, we need to see how this couple would transition from fantasy to reality...

ErosfanErosfanabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed your story. Your comments made me reflect on my own feelings. We think a lot alike. My late wife

was amazing and we shared experiences like you and your wife have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What normal people do, pubic hair, the smell of sex panties, the mess afterwords. Real life of a loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very much my situation. But for quite a while she comes to my man cave when she knows I'm going to get naked and play. She will play voyeur but hard to get her to let me watch here cum.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 1 year ago

I can relate, sadly mine didn't have the happy ending. But yes it's a slice of real life, messy sheets and all. Well done.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 1 year ago

Oh that was very good.

Any time a couple who loves each other and opens up to each other about what they like, deep down inside, makes for a good story.

This proves that love and intimacy are just as exciting as raw, written porn.

Good job buddy ;->

fafhrd09fafhrd09about 1 year ago

Shared it with GF who agrees with the 5-star review.

WhO2WhO2about 1 year ago

Really enjoyed the story. Is this the one you mentioned when commenting on my story? This is definitely a situation my wife and I face now - it being more difficult to be together so we substitute alone time, together. Glad to know there are others in the same situation.

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

This is wonderful. Every couple needs to masturbate in front of each other, it shows our partner what excite us.

I find this very erotic.

I was born into a Catholic family, touching was a sin...

I never masturbated in front of either of my two husbands. I would have been ashamed if they even knew I did.

Now as a senior I am free to express my sexuality. Better late then never ;)

LustyScribeLustyScribe11 months ago

That was wonderful! Real communication, trust, and a desire for more within their own marriage: Tremendous! 5 stars and following your work.

Sams_IslandSams_Island11 months ago

Excellent! It's surprising how hard it can be to get someone you've loved and been intimate with for so long to talk about it openly and clearly. Glad Hubby didn't quit trying, and that Wifey's eyes were opened to a whole new range of possibilities in their relationship.

edge53edge5310 months ago

Well written characters... Would love to see their arcs continue.

Felt very real, authentic..

zooliciouszoolicious10 months ago

The final bit of advice made this the complete experience.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

watching each other can be so erotic

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

She lives in China and I live in the UK. We met 3 years ago on an internet dating site. As neither of us can travel, we use a video link and watch each other masturbate. We are so in tune we climax together.

We look forward to meeting soon and being able to express our desires fully.

Mr_BradyMr_Brady6 months ago

A very well written bit of erotica here. Five stars from me and favorited as well ⭐️⭐️⭐️❤️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDjmac1031@Djmac1031
Just a guy with a vivid imagination. I've always loved reading erotic stories, figured I'd try writing my own. You'll probably start noticing my particular kinks and recurring themes as my stories progress. Conversations welcomed, feel free to leave comments or send PMs....