Mya Watches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"L,Lucas," she stammered, "cum on me! Anywhere you want! I wanna feel it on my skin! I'm so close, babe, so..."

Her words cut off as her face and chest flushed a brilliant crimson through her olive skin. In a flash I was over her, between her legs, looking down at her beautiful nude body, legs spread before me, her womanly treasure red and swollen and dripping with her desire.

My cock swelled at the sight. "Here...it comes...I'm gonna..."

My cum shot out in a long, thick rope, leaving a strand that ran from her chest to navel. Mya jumped as it splattered on her, yet her eyes never left me, watching as the rest of my load erupted in repeated volleys, coating her thighs, hips, and hot, wet cunt in spunk.

"Oh, fuck, Lucas, it's so warm," she cried, rubbing it into her as she flailed away at her clit. "It...feels so...oh, god!"

Her eyes finally broke contact as they rolled back in her head, her words now cries that filled the room as she came.

I continued to milk my still throbbing cock while I watched her orgasm, no longer able to distinguish my cum from her own creamy drippings.

With a final buck of her hips and a final extended wail, her body went limp as her climax slowly ebbed.

Leaning over her, I kissed her tenderly. Her eyes opened, locking with mine, and gave me her beautiful smile.

"I love you, Mya."

"Oh, Lucas, I love you too. So much."

We lay together, hot and sticky, kissing and cuddling for several minutes.

Mya finally broke our kiss with a yawn. "This has been so wonderful, love. But I'm exhausted."

"Of course," I said, kissing her nose, "get some sleep, my dear."

"Babe? I promise I'll try and have sex with you more often, but...when I'm still not feeling up to it, maybe we can...do this, again?"

"Of course. Anytime you want."

Mya's eyes drooped, and for a moment I thought she was already sleeping. Then she laughed softly. "I really should get up and clean myself, but I'm too tired. I suppose I'll just have to change the sheets tomorrow."

"I'll help you," I promised. "First thing in the morning."

Mya offered one last sleepy, satisfied smile. "Thank you. But maybe not 'first thing.' After all, we might want to...dirty them up some more when we wake up."

------------------------------------------

AUTHORS AFTERWARDS

Not much to say on this one except it's a story based, ever so slightly, on my own personal reality.

There are plenty of ways to spice up a long term relationship that don't involve wild acrobatics or extreme kink fetishes.

If you've never simply masturbated side by side with your partner, free from the pressure of having to perform, or worrying about their pleasure, give it a try sometime.

You won't regret it.

12