All Comments on 'Myka's Tail Ch. 05'

by Magical_Kitten

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
wingnitwingnitover 5 years ago

Another great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Been waiting for this...

And was not disappointed. Eagerly await moar!

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 5 years ago
Totally enjoyed it!

I've been eagerly awaiting this chapter, and it did not disappoint! Now I'm looking forward to chapter 6!!! Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
love the story

Here's the really wierd thing, though....

I've read this before....

I can't remember where or when but it definately was before 2012 because that's when I started having issues with memory related to gulf war and it wouldn't have been after that since this is the 2nd series I've read since 2012 and the 1st one has a dragon in it heh

Magical_KittenMagical_Kittenover 5 years agoAuthor
That's somewhat strange.

I am not sure what to say, other than thank you for reading and enjoying my story. If you stumble upon what you read before, shoot me a message and let me know where. I really did my due diligence, and searched for titles and stories that were the same, and other than some similar themes, I didn't find any.

That said, there is a lot of overlap and similarity with other works in this genre. Some people hold with Christopher Booker's view that there are only 7 basic plots in all of literature, and everything authors write is a rehash of one of them.

Either way, I am still thrilled to be bringing Myka's Tail to you all, and thank you so much for your votes and comments.

MK ;D

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible!

Great plot & character development. Interesting and sexy. Well done!

Can't wait for the next installment.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Another excellent installment, looking forward to the next one. Somehow I feel like there's going to be a LOT of action in the next chapter, with the circle ritual, bachelor party, and wedding all coming up. I'm wondering if having the wedding in or near the circle is going to create some sort of 4-way magical connection between them.

SarenDSarenDover 5 years ago
@magical and no longer Anon lol

As a former sci-fi/fantasy writer myself, I couldn't even count the number of stories I've read (books, ebooks, magazines, websites such as this, etc.) lol

The things in this story (for me) that are similar, college girl turned neko, LGBT, the forest, the wolves, the wolf pup, the "magical" clearing, witches, the dreamscape type place, the trip to another location with mystical tunes, the cabin and teleport circle, the budding "undiscovered" genius spellcaster, the betrayer, pupetmaster, etc. (By the way if your story continues as I remember it, it should make for interesting lol as the story I remember reading, this chapter would make this about 3/4 of the way done with the story as i remember it (give or take) heh)

Please do finish though. Its thoroughly entertaining :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Another great chapter, keeps getting better and better if that was even possible. So glad I found your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagical_Kitten@Magical_Kitten
583 Followers
12/07/2019 It has been a long time, and I know that some of you are probably weary of waiting for me to continue with Myka's Tail. As I mention right before the next chapter begins, which I posted this evening, life has been pretty rough on me for a long time. Those who care ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES