All Comments on 'Myka's Tail Ch. 06'

by Magical_Kitten

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Your writing just keep getting better. The getting-dressed-to-dance scene was one of the hottest things I've ever read on Lit.

V17209V17209over 5 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful just simply beautiful is all I can say.

FourosesFourosesover 5 years ago
Beautiful .... hear,hear

Agreed, a beautiful and maybe a little sad story but exceptionally written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

This story was incredible however if I may suggest that the part where Myka has closed herself off from Kelli doesn’t really feel resolved. I feel like I missed where they talked and reconnected. But besides that this whole story was truly amazing and I want to thank you for sharing it with all of us.

pearlygrlpearlygrlover 5 years ago
The Best I've read on Lit or anywhere else

I commented in an earlier chapter that this was among the very best I've read. Time to reassess - This is the best I've read here on Literotica or anywhere else. Please tell me there will be more chapters ......

Magical_KittenMagical_Kittenover 5 years agoAuthor
Definitely More Chapters

Yes pearlygrl, there are more chapters on the way. I try and keep my bio page updated with where I am at in my writing. I am hoping to get my next chapter to my editor in a week or two.

I also have several more chapters outlined, so there should be 12 chapters total when I finish. Anyway, click on my name, and send me a feedback that includes your email address and I would love to correspond with you, or anyone who would like to write.

MK ;D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
:(

man shit now u done made me cry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazingly Beautiful

This is the first comment I dare to write to one of the writers, simply because that story is one of the best I have ever read.

It’s beautifully written with a good vocabulary.

I will wait impatiently for more chapter.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart

taffetataffetaabout 5 years ago
Absolutely amazing work

This is, by far, the best story I've read on this site. It has so many things that interest me, the sex scenes are explicit but not crude (you can feel the love Myka and Kelli have for each other!), and there's a solid story even without any of the sex. I picked it up and had such a hard time putting it down. I've never felt so much emotion from a story on here, not have I ever been this disappointed to see a series end. Book hangover is real, this is the first time I've experienced it with a Lit story. Fantastic work, you should do some minor cleanup and expand this into a full novel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
,Such a beautiful story that I wish would continue

I know you are done with this story, but I've formed such an attachment to the characters that I really wish I could watch their lives for a little bit longer. I'm curious how they would deal with children, how they grow as they learn more about magic and science, and how they deal with their immortality in a world where their friends with almost all be mortal. I have an "ok" imagination, but it doesn't come anywhere close to comparing to yours, and I also prefer to be surprised when you are capable of doing so to me.

Now, as far as constructive criticism is concerned, I have noticed that you have tried to avoid ending your sentences with prepositions (which isn't even taught to children as necessary in English, anymore), but it seems like every time you tried, you also failed. Over the full story (all 6 parts), there are numerous examples similar to something along the lines of "Myka had a secret about which she didn't want to tell Kelli about," where the preposition "about" was used prior to the object and also at the end of the sentence. It happened most often with the words 'of' and 'from', but also occurred with other prepositions. Other than that one glaring issue (I mean, glaring to me, but maybe just something that looked kinda off or out of place to others) I only saw little typo-like errors like a miscapitalized word (it followed the name 'Myka' and started with the letter 'R' if you decide you want to try to find and fix it, but I don't remember which part it was in).

I had a supremely wonderful time reading this story, even though lesbian sex doesn't 'do it' (pun intended?) for me (I might be the only guy in the world who can say that, and no, it has nothing to do with religious or political reasons, just doesn't push the button). This story stands on its own as a 5-star work outside of the category of 'erotica', so be very proud. I'll bookmark your author page and pray for more of this story, or failing that, anything else you may come up with in the future.

Thanks for letting us dabble in the magic of love. <3

jlmnjlmnalmost 5 years ago
Re: continuing

Magical_Kitten left a message on her bio page at the beginning of May saying that Ch. 7 was being edited. The story is definitely continuing.

GHreaderGHreaderover 4 years ago

What an amazing, mystical love story.

Very powerful writing, wrapped up and tied with a binding knot.

Thank goddess and Mystical_Kitten, this story continues.

Thank you for sharing this with Literotica's readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing read..

I can not stop.. it is so good.

I have laughed and cried thru the fist 6 parts...

I am itching like an aspect of earth to continue.

Let us know where we can find more of your work!!!

You are someone worth following and supporting.

Thank you for this story!

MORE PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm always amazed when myka and kelly end up connection on yet another level but it always feels right. Truely heartwarming.

leo03007leo03007over 2 years ago

my biggest problem in this chapter was the fight with matias and the betrayer. it had no suspense with matias just being destroyed in moments and the betrayer seeming far to weak. another Problem I have is how myka the Main character is just being orderd around.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Was not expecting the outcome near the end, definitely did not ball my eyes out at the ending which was caused by listening to the song.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagical_Kitten@Magical_Kitten
12/07/2019 It has been a long time, and I know that some of you are probably weary of waiting for me to continue with Myka's Tail. As I mention right before the next chapter begins, which I posted this evening, life has been pretty rough on me for a long time. Those who care ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES