Myka's Tail Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long minutes passed as the three of us stood in the shadow of the main standing stone, reaching out to grasp something that defied most understanding. I whispered words of encouragement and guidance to Paul and Kass in the hope that they might become receptive enough to feel even a fraction of the immense power that was part of the earth we stood on. I directed their breathing like I had been instructed in my study of the martial arts, possibly allowing their bodies to open further to the energies involved.

As minutes continued to pass, I could sense that the beginnings of frustration were starting to influence their thoughts, and I started to think that even a small attuning was going to take longer than we had time for. It was worth a shot, but I decided that we could try another time.

The moment that I was about to release their hands, however, I felt a thrill in my chest as the low bass thrum from my connection to the earth passed from Kass to Paul through my body. It was not as potent when I was channeling the power on my own, but now that I had helped them tap into the feel of it, they now had a context for understanding what Kelli and I had been telling them.

I let the pulse that the two of them had latched onto race through our circuit for a couple of minutes, so that they might have a chance of recognizing power affecting them in the future. The amazed smile on Kass' face, mixed with the child like grin on Paul's, made me giggle in silence, and I could feel Kelli's own excitement at my success. The truth was that I really didn't expect anything to happen, at least at first. But even this small a reaction was pretty amazing.

"Holy shit, Myka," Kass cried out as the small amount of power running through the three of us subsided. "Is that what it always feels like?"

"Actually, because I am linked to the earth and water as part of what I am, when I concentrate, I feel what you felt whenever I want. And I don't have to be touching the stone."

"It really was an incredible feeling," Paul added. "But it seemed like there wasn't much there. Should there be, or am I wrong?"

"You actually aren't wrong," I laughed as I led the two of them back to our blanket for desert. "What you felt there was about all of the elemental power you could connect to right now. I don't think you will ever have the ability to manipulate the energy, but you can certainly feel it now, with a little help."

"You mean you can't teach us to do what you just did without you," Kass asked with a hint of disappointment. "Not even a little bit?"

"Well, Kass, we've talked about the connection we have between the four of us. I am pretty sure that the only reason that you were even able to feel what you did was because of that link. Without it, we could have stayed there all day long and nothing would have happened."

"Well that's a bummer," and she pouted a little, which made me giggle.

"Look, let's just have some desert, and talk a bit more. That connection we have between us is the biggest reason that we wanted to see you both today and why we are revealing a lot of what we know."

"Myka is right," Kelli piped up with a cheery smile. "The desert is going to be tasty and what we need to talk to you about, well... You will need to be sitting down for this."

"With everything you have shown us today, I am really intrigued at what happens to be so momentous that we need to sit for it," Paul chuckled as both he and Kass had a seat and took some coffee and muffins.

"Yeah, you have me wondering too," Kass agreed. "Time to spill, girls."

I took a deep breath and looked over at Kelli, who gave my hand a comforting squeeze and nodded for me to continue. We could feel that this was going to be a huge moment, not only for our relationships, but for the future of Nekos and magic in this world. It was both a major thrill, and a huge burden at the same time.

"So, I have been reading and thinking about what I am," I began with a sigh, and my heart seemed to want to pound itself out of my chest. "Thinking about how and why we are all connected together like we are, and what that truly means. I am sure you have noticed that Kelli and I are both women."

"Uhh, is that what you wanted us to sit for," Paul laughed in good natured mocking. "Because I am pretty sure we all had that figured out a long time ago."

"Shush, baby," Kass hissed in complaint while we were all laughing. "She's clearly working up to something so just be patient."

"Thanks, Kass. In some ways this is a bit difficult. One of the things we learned early on, and through some reading and studying, is that Nekos and their bond mates can only have children with each other. Something about the magics and powers involved prevents pregnancy outside of that bonded relationship."

"Ok, now I see why you started out with pointing out that you are both female," Paul nodded. "So, essentially you can't have any kids as you are. I am sure you could always adopt, or get a donor."

"We certainly could adopt," Kelli nodded in agreement. "The problem is Myka has a set of instincts that are really pushing her right now, and I am feeling it pretty strong through our bond as well. Also, a donor won't work, for the same reasons that prevent children outside of the bond mate relationship."

"Which is why we wanted to talk to you both," I continued. "The one way around the bond mate limitation for a same sex couple that we have read about, is for both of us to agree upon a father that we have a strong connection with. A person with whom we share a bond of friendship and love is the only way that this will happen."

"And that's Paul," Kass whispered, with realization filling her eyes.

"Yes, Kass," I answered while Paul looked on with an open mouth. "The connection that we have with him has been strong for a long time. Even after you both got together, I was always confused about why the emotional cords I can see linking people together in their various relationships, tied the four of us together tighter than most families. It really surprised me and I couldn't explain it for a long time."

"But Kass and I are married now," Paul argued. "What happened prior to the wedding was a surprise, and hot and amazing in its own way, but once we made our vows I am pretty sure that all of that changed."

"Kelli and I have been talking about this for a long time. Especially the last few months. We are both certain that you are the man we need to have our first few children with."

"First few," they both cried out at the same time before Kass spoke for the two of them. "Are you planning on bedding as many guys as you can to try and have a bunch of little kittens?"

I was shocked for a moment at the anger in her voice, and I could sense that Kass was not completely opposed to the idea of Paul being the father of our children, but the thought of other men being involved with us had her pissed. It was clear that she did not understand what I was implying, and I knew I had to reveal a little more to her.

"That is not what I am saying Kass," and I spoke to both her and Paul with as much love as I could push over the threads connecting us. "One of the things about being a Neko, a physical embodiment of a nature spirit, is that I gained certain abilities. Some are obvious, and others aren't. What I am about to tell you is probably more important to keep secret than anything we have discussed so far today. Do you understand?"

"Ok, now you're scaring me," Paul said as he pulled Kass closer to him. "Seriously, what have you gotten into? What have you gotten us into?"

"Oh god, I am so sorry," I cried out as I took Kelli's hand again. "I didn't mean to make it sound ominous, because it isn't. Part of being a Neko, and because Kelli is my bond mate it applies to her too, is that I am not going to age like you do."

"You mean that when we're fifty or something, you will be younger than us," Kass asked, and I was relieved to feel that they had calmed down again.

"Yes and No. What I mean is, Kelli and I will literally not age. Ever. What we have learned so far is that I can die. Someone can kill me, I could get in a really bad car wreck. Hell I could even fall off a cliff and that would probably do it too. But if none of that happens, we will probably be around five hundred or a thousand years or more. Potentially until the end of time itself. We just don't know. So when I talk about our first few children, it is because the two of you will not be around as long as we will."

"And that means at some point, Myka and I will have to mourn you both and after a while we will have to move on with our lives," Kelli added in a tear filled whisper, and my eyes widened in surprise. "You're not the only one who has been thinking about this for the last few days sweetie."

"But that just doesn't seem right at all," Kass cried and I could see tears well up in her eyes too. "It wouldn't be fair."

"Life is everything but fair," Kelli continued with a grim smile. "I think it is interesting that so many people want to live really long lives, and maybe have decades of extra time, but no one thinks about the consequences. As children, we fully expect to have to bury our parents, though it really sucks when that happens sooner than it should."

I felt the pain once again of losing my dad as Kelli continued to talk, and she pulled me close for comfort because she knew it was still a raw subject. Her fingers running through my hair as she continued calmed me down quite a bit, though, and I was grateful for her presence.

"But eventually, we will have to stand by as we bury our friends, the people we work with, aunts and uncles, the list is pretty much endless. And neither Myka nor I know whether our children will have the same abilities, for lack of a better word, as we now have. What if they don't live as long as we will? Even if they live to be two or three hundred years old, there is a very real chance that we will have to watch our kids, grandkids, and on down the line, age and die while we live on looking exactly as we do now."

"The magic that changed me into what I am seems to have hidden what I am and what I can do behind a veil of normality," I slid in as Kelli finished her thoughts. "Which is probably why I am not currently in a lab somewhere. If someone figured out that either of us might hold the key to human immortality, or even extreme human longevity, though, I am not sure that even the protections I have would be enough to keep us safe. That is why it is extra important to not talk about it."

After dropping the world on their shoulders, Kelli and I got up from and enfolded Paul and Kass in a four way hug. We sat there in the clearing, with the sounds of the wind in the trees, and the movement of nature all around filling our hearts and minds with its calming caress, and after some time had passed, I sat back and looked both of them in the eye once again.

"So, what we had hoped to ask you before we got sidetracked into talking about sad things," I said in a low voice, full of apology and meekness. "Is whether the two of you would be amenable to allowing Paul to be the father of our children? We have good jobs, thanks to your dad, and with our dads' company and the life insurance payments, there is more than enough for us to take care of them so that would never be a concern."

"Myka, from where I'm sitting, that is the least important of the issues to bring up," Paul said with a thoughtful frown on his face. "Kass and I are married now, and while I still feel a big connection between the four of us, our bond is now more important to me than anything."

"Which is why we are asking the two of you together," Kelli told him with a serious nod. "We would never ask this without everyone's full understanding and permission. And like Myka told you, we have been thinking about this a great deal, and we have felt a very strong pull towards the both of you in the last several weeks. There is no doubt in my mind that the love we feel for the both of you, and that you feel for us, is the perfect indicator that you are who we need to be asking this enormous favor of."

"You two are the only ones we can ask," I pleaded with my heart in my throat. "It could be years, or even decades before we are guided to someone who can fill that role. And yes, I know in my heart that I was led by the nose to you that New Year's night Paul. And you were led to Kass, and we were all brought together. If you need to think about it for a while, we understand, but please don't reject the idea out of hand without at least considering it."

The silence that hung in the air was like the crushing feeling that you get when you haven't been able to take a breath in a long time. We sat, doing nothing but looking at each other, trying to get some idea about what was going through our heads at that moment. I could feel Kelli's nervousness, and even though she had not really pushed that hard for us to have this chat, I knew through our bond that if things did not work out with Paul and Kass, that she would be just as disappointed as I would.

"Myka, Kelli," Kass began in a whisper soft voice that gained some strength as she continued. "All of this is a really big surprise, and I can only say that it has thrown me for a hell of a loop. I am not sure about my baby here, but I am feeling slightly overwhelmed right now."

"Yeah, I have to agree with Kass, one hundred percent," Paul said with a nod."

"But if you both are serious about this, then I am on board with one really big condition."

"Wait, what," Paul choked out as his eyes became as big as saucers.

"I will let Paul be the father of your children, both of your children, without complaint or question, as long as you make sure that we are all pregnant at the same time. You can do that, right," and Kass punctuated her question with a comical wiggle of her fingers.

"In fact, with a little help from Gina and Ali, I think that would be pretty easy for me to do," Kelli answered with a grin as I giggled at Paul's spluttering.

"Now wait just a damned minute," Paul shouted once he had gotten control of himself. "This is a huge thing you are asking, and I am not even being given time to think about it, or time enough to make a rational choice."

"Baby, nothing about this is rational," Kass said to him, as she took his head in her hands. "But it feels right, and I have no idea why. God damnit if it doesn't feel right."

"You're serious, aren't you," Paul asked her as he placed his hands over hers. "You are absolutely serious about this."

"Baby, remember the night that you got home from the club where Myka danced for you," Kass asked him with a sly grin at his reddened face. "That night, how the moment you walked in the door I was in your arms and we were doing our best to shove our tongues down each other's throat. How we didn't get more than five feet from the door before we had practically torn off our clothes on the way to our bed. Do you remember what you said to me as we laid there after you made me scream out like a bitch in heat for almost three hours?"

I was nearly laughing my head off at the embarrassment Paul must have been feeling with what Kass had just revealed. Kelli had given a slight cough, and I knew that she was trying her best not to show her immense amusement, but Kass looked like a lion about to pounce on its prey, depending on the answer that Paul gave.

"We're waiting, baby," she told him, and he withered just a bit more under the weight of her stare. "What was it you said to me as you held me close and we were laying there trying not to cry because of the love we could feel from each other?"

"I said," Paul began, then interrupted himself with a forlorn sigh. "I said that I knew it was wrong of me to feel this way, but I wished with all of my heart that Myka and Kelli had been laying there with us as we celebrated that moment and all that would come in the future."

"That's exactly what you said," she agreed, and gave him a light brush of her lips so that he would know she was not really mad at him. "And I told you that I agreed with you absolutely, and the two of us couldn't help but cry about it for another hour because we wanted Myka and Kelli there with us so damn badly."

"Why didn't you call us," I whispered to them. "We would have been there for you without hesitation."

"We were scared," Kass admitted, and I could see the tears in her eyes. "We weren't sure what it was we were feeling. The next day we talked about it and realized that there have been moments in our relationship, sometimes sexual and sometimes not, that we really felt drawn to you both. As we thought about it, we realized that moving in and establishing some sort of permanent four way romance was not what felt right. But what you've asked, for us to be in your lives, to help you bring life and love into this world when it's the right time. That feels so right I could explode."

"But I'm not ready to be a father," Paul cringed, and I could sense the sheer terror he was feeling. "I mean, I haven't even prepared for it. I have no idea what to do."

"No one does, Paul," Kelli said as she scooted closer to us. "My dad told me that it was a complete surprise when I came along, and that Myka was no less of a surprise to her parents. And from what he told me, parenting is an on the job training type of career that you never really know how to do. You just try the best that you can and hope that it works out in the end."

"But you guys seem to have this planned," he countered, and I placed my hand on his knee to calm him down some.

"Actually, I didn't want to even bring this up until after I had graduated," I told him. "And, really, I was hoping to wait for a few years beyond that as well. The problem is that I get these little flashes of insight, or instinct really, and that has been yelling at me for the last few weeks that now is the time. I need to act before the timing passes us by. That scares the living shit out of me."

"I'm sure that there will be another chance if we want to do this later. Can't we just wait a few more years? Once our music really takes off, when you have no school, when things are less busy."

"Damnit baby," Kass interrupted, and gave Paul a bit of a shake. "Things are always going to be busy. We're going to have stuff going on with the band, or we will have more normal careers, or we will be traveling. We're always going to fill up the time we have completely. And I think Myka is right. I have a feeling in my gut that this is so damn right. I know for a fact that we can't pass this up. I love you, and I love Myka and Kelli, and you better say yes, or I am going to be pissed for a really long time."

Paul's face ran the gamut of emotions, from anger to irritation, and from pleading to defeat. And under it all I could still sense a fear of the unknown. I could see his love for all of us, and of us for him, pulsing along the threads that tied us together, and I hoped with all of my heart that it would be enough.

"Do you realize how crazy you all sound right now," he countered as I felt him start to relent. "Babe, you really want me to take each of you to bed at some point, and spend a lot of time making love, so that all of you can become pregnant? I know we had a pretty hot thing going at my bachelor party, but things have changed. How can you be ok with it?"

"Because Myka and Kelli are our absolute best friends," Kass answered. "The incredible things that they have shown us today, make me believe without doubt that you are the right man, and the only man right now, who can fill this role for them. We can give our friends, who we love dearly, probably the greatest gift ever."

"And I don't think something like this should be done here or there," Kelli added. "I think it should be a bit more special. Myka suggested that we could take a trip, to somewhere nice, and I think I can work a little magic so that we will all be fertile at the same time. If Kass wants to be a part of this, then it should be the four of us, not just individual trysts whenever we happen to ovulate."

1...34567...10