Myrna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are doing very well"

"Thank you. May I continue?"

"Yes."

Now, my finger ran in a circle around the base of mom's breast. The circles got smaller as I worked my way up her modest cone. Her body remained rigid and tense, but her breathing was deeper.

I felt the skin texture change. I was at her areola. I felt the edge and the tiny bumps. I slowly moved around two or three times, then let my finger brush her nipple. It was hard and long.

"You seem to have a gift for this. There's hope for you."

I took my fingers off her skin, waited for a second, and then lightly grasped her nipple with my thumb and index finger, squeezing, just a little, feeling it lengthen and grow firm. Mother stifled a gasp.

"Yes, yes, you are doing well, Jimmy. Now, um, we should probably move lower. Once again, slowly, gently."

I kept my hand in contact and drew a slow line down her breast to her chest. Down, down, down, barely touching her skin. Her muscles tense under the pad of my finger. To her navel, a pause and then around. Mom's legs opened slightly. When my finger left the fine strands of hair going from her navel to her pubis and first felt the soft, longer hairs, I took a detour down one leg. One finger, trailing lightly to her knee. Then inside, drawing a circle on the side of her knee before slowly beginning a trail up the inside of my mother's leg. I nudged against her other leg. She moved, a little, giving me more room, just a little.

My finger trailed up. The back of the digit tight against her other leg

The heat and humidity in the room seemed oppressive.

"Stop." She said.

Shit, just when it was getting good.

"Get up."

I got up. Mom got up.

"Sit on the bed facing the headboard."

She climbed over me and got back where she was, but now, her legs were over mine and my cock, hard now, was close to her pussy.

"Jimmy, you were doing well. I just wanted you to be more comfortable. When you touch a girl's vagina you need to pay attention. She may not be ready for you. Go ahead."

My cock was straight out from my hips. Mom's legs up over mine her knees past mine. I put my hand on her thigh, she twitched. Pressing my palm against the inside of her thigh I moved up. I felt her pubic hair, I moved up. The side of my hand brushed her vagina, the soft skin felt good. I pulled away, leaving one finger in contact, rotated my hand, and slowly cupped my mother's sex, my index finger close to her back door. She squirmed and gasped. Mommy's sex was still closed, tight, dry.

Myrna the frightened.

"That was good Jimmy. Very gentle. So unlike boys today."

"Thank you, mommy."

Her hand touched mine.

"It is important to go slowly. If her flower is closed and dry, she' not ready to be entered, even with a finger."

This was the first dry pussy I ever touched. Becky was swamped when I got my hand there, but she did explain, while I fingered her to our first orgasm.

As my hand massaged my mother's mound, I felt the changes. Swelling, warmth. Then my finger slipped between her lips and into the moisture. I ran my finger up and felt it. The hard, little nub, her clit. A sharp intake of breath and mommy's hand covered mine.

"Now you see. You felt my...pussy...get bigger, my lips open, I got lubricated and my clitoris came out."

Mom's hand slid under mine, cupping her own sex. I left mine over her's and put the tip of my finger on her rosebud. I felt her fingers moving, touching herself. I moved my hand back and held my cock, letting the tip touch her hand as she masturbated.

We sat in the darkness, feeling each other's movements. My mother took a deep breath.

"Jimmy, are you hard?"

Rasping voice, Panting, her hand moving over her pussy. I could smell her now. She was excited.

"Yes, mommy."

"Do it, to yourself."

Mom was fingering herself now.

"Do what mommy?"

"What I'm doing. Masturbate for me."

I put the head of my penis against the back of her hand and masturbated, feeling her doing the same.

We sat in the pitch darkness, sweating. Both of us panting. I wasn't going to last.

"Mommy, I'm going to cum."

She moved her hand, now just a finger on her clit, "On me, Jimmy." She panted, "Cum all over mommy."

Whoa, that did it. I blasted. She sputtered, then orgasmed. I pictured my first shot hitting her face and then the rest, hot bolts of semen arcing across my mommy's abdomen and pubic hair as she furiously rubbed her clitoris, cumming.

"Ohfuck,ohfuck,ohfuck, She gasped and I felt her body quaking. She was having a good one.

My cock was still hard but as soon as she stopped cumming mother jumped off me and left.

Myrna the guilty.

I slept well that night.

When I got up early the next morning for work, it was still tropical. I debated going naked. No, best to see what's up first. I pulled on my old, worn-out gym shorts and headed downstairs. I expected to see my guilt-ridden, conflicted mom in some 70's version of a burka.

Just a pair of loose khaki shorts. Mom's perfect breasts free. Just like yesterday. Nice.

"Good morning, James. You look like you slept well."

Like it never happened. As if we did not sit in the dark, on my bed, naked, and masturbate. Like I didn't launch bolts of hot semen all over my mother's face and body as my hand brushed her pubic hair, wet with her need as she fingered her clitoris to orgasm.

"I wish this weather would break. I'm dying of this humidity."

Mother said as she cleaned the kitchen, working around me as I gathered my bowl and cereal in one hand and my cup of coffee in the other. She sat with me. We chatted, but I noticed in her face, I can't describe it, a look. A look that said, 'please don't mention last night, don't ask me why, please'. So, I didn't. I ate my cereal. Confused, curious, and horny for my mother.

I put my bowl in the sink and turned to leave.

"Enjoy your day, James. I'll see you tonight."

I didn't get home till after ten that Friday night. In the afternoon one of the concrete delivery trucks ended up upside down in a swimming pool. An epic disaster that required everybody. I was glad it was Friday.

The house was dark, steamy, and quiet. I'd left my clothes in the basement. This time, my briefs too. What difference does it make by now? I went upstairs. Mother's door was closed. Not bothering with a light other than the nightlight in the hall, I went in to run my shower.

It took a while to get clean. It had been a greasy and filthy job. I dried myself, the door to our tiny bathroom open to vent the steam.

My mother's bedroom door was open. Not a crack, wide open. I stopped. The dim nightlight cast the room in a noir tint. Enough light, more than enough.

My mom lay face down on her bed. She was nude. Her knees drawn up under her, her face buried in a pillow. Her hand, between her legs, holding her penis-shaped toy, moving it, slowly, in and out of her vagina. Her very wet and squishy vagina.

I stood in the doorway and watched, but not for long. I stepped into the room. The carpet soft under my feet. Mommy's lust scent was evident. Her breathing labored. Now I was next to the bed. Her leg, extending off the edge, inches from mine. I shifted, letting my leg touch hers. A quick hitch in her breath, but her hand kept moving.

My cock twitched, so hard it hurt, as the toy moved, shiny with her fluids, taking her soft lips in and out. Mommy's blonde and sparse pubic hair, now wet with desire, caressed her fingers holding the toy. Her breathing deep. Once she plunged the plastic penis deep, burying it in her pussy. She held it there, gasping. I think she had an orgasm.

I touched her flank with my hand, another catch in her breath. Slowly I moved my hand up and back, towards her nice round butt. I put my full palm on my mother's left ass cheek, my fingers in her cleavage. Warm, soft. I moved lower. At the bottom of her ass my hand, flat against her skin, was now brushing hers, still moving the toy. I stayed there, letting her hand brush mine as it moved back and forth.

I rotated my hand and gently grasped hers, keeping with the motion. Mother gasped as our hands, working together now, shoved the plastic cock up her sodden pussy. Nice and slow and regular.

My left hand rested on her ass, my right held the toy, and my mother's hand. She moved and I let her hand slip away leaving me to move the toy.

I was fucking my mother. But with a toy. I moved it around a little, eliciting a groan as I hit the right spot. Sliding the toy in and out, I took my hand off her ass and moved between her legs, feeling each of hers outside mine. I nudged them and mom opened wider. My penis was rigid, throbbing, needy. Still toying mom, I moved in closer, letting the head of my cock trace a trail on the back of her thigh. I stopped as my cock nestled in the crevice of my mother's ass. She was shaking. It was time.

I dropped the toy. It bounced off my foot and under the bed. I took my mother's hips in my hands and moved, letting my rigid penis move until I felt the head nestle in her wetness. I moved a little, loving the moist warmth but wanting to feel her entrance. My cock head in place, I pushed, just a little. Mom gasped, then groaned. I pushed more, feeling her vagina embracing the head of my cock as it entered her. I stopped with just the head inside. We were both panting. I pushed. More of me slid into a feeling like none other. So warm, so wet and slippery, and so very, very wrong.

Now I was all the way in. I felt the sweat running off me, dripping on mother's skin. Her skin slippery with sweat under my fingers. She whispered, throaty, rasping.

"Jimmy, fuck me. Fuck mommy, Jimmy."

I did. I moved in and out, savoring the feeling of my first pussy. Mom grunted. I felt her finger on my cock. She was rubbing her clitoris. I cupped her hip bones with my hands and went faster.

She came. I felt the slosh of her fluids around my plunging cock. I didn't stop. She came again, gasping, writhing against me. This went on for an eternity of seconds until I couldn't hold back.

"I'm going to cum, mommy."

"In me." She panted.

I drove deep and held, letting my penis jet over and over into the most forbidden place. When I was done, mom moved forward, letting my shrinking penis free.

"Go to bed, James."

I left, leaving the door ajar, for the fan and its soothing breeze.

The summer sun blasting into my room brought me to consciousness. I lay on my bed, naked, hot, and sweaty. The big fan sucked humid air over my body, providing little relief. I touched myself. My cock was hard, as usual, and still sticky with my mother's spend. The most amazing event in my life so far. But I was unhappy. This was not the way I imagined it. I got out of bed and headed towards my parent's room. I gently pushed open the door. Mom lay on her side, the sheet just over her hips. I stood for a moment and admired her mature trim body. I could see one breast clearly. I remembered how it felt in my hand.

My penis proud and hard in front of me, I reached out and gently grasped the sheet, drawing it off my mother's body. The body I entered last night.

Mother rolled over onto her back and stirred. Sleepy eyes gazed up in confusion.

"James? What are you doing?"

I put my hand on her ankle. Her skin warm, almost hot. I traced a line up her lean, muscular leg.

"James, no. Last night... Last night I was...weak. You have to stop."

She made no move to stop me or avoid my touch. But I stopped. I got on the bed and moved up, nudging her legs apart against mild resistance. Mother's vagina was at rest. Her pubic hair matted with our combined fluids.

"James, what are you doing?"

I moved up until my knees were next to hers, inside her legs. Slowly I leaned forward, putting each hand next to her shoulders as I lowered my body down until we were in full contact. My erect penis between us, nestled lengthwise in her damp pubic hair.

I moved my face closer to hers. Resting on my elbows, my face inches from my mother's, I spoke.

"Last night was amazing. But that's not what I want."

My mother was shaking lightly under me.

"What do you want, Jimmy?"

"I want to make love to my mother."

I let my lips just touch hers, feeling them move as she whispered, "No, Jimmy, it's wrong."

I nibbled her closed, dry lips, letting my tongue dampen them, "We're both adults. We don't need permission or approval. Be my hypocrite, mommy."

Jimmy the barbarian assaulting the fortress of his mother's resistance.

We kept our eyes open, my blues looking into her chestnut. She was still shaking a little. Her scent rose. I angled my head and pressed my lips against hers. Her hands moved up and caressed my shoulders, just barely a touch. I slipped my hands up to cup her head.

It sounds corny, but it was like a switch went off, the gate crashed open, whatever.

Mom took a deep breath. She parted her lips and we kissed. Long, lusty, and hard, gasping, our tongues in wet embrace. Her eyes were wide, wild. Her nipples hard against my chest, her hips moving, rubbing her pubic hair against the underside of my penis. Sweat. Our bodies, wet with the humidity, slippery. We stopped to catch our breath. I moved my body lower, our eyes still on each other. I felt my erection move through her hair and the head trace a path over the nub of her clitoris. She gasped. I felt the lips of her vagina, her entrance. I moved until my lips touched my mother's, our eyes open.

"What do you want, mommy?"

Her hips moved a little. The head of my erection parted her. She was panting.

"I want my son to make love to me. Over and over."

I kissed her again as I sheathed myself fully in my mother's soaked vagina. The head of my cock touched her cervix, she orgasmed, stopped breathing. Her eyes were closed. I pulled back. She gasped a breath. Her legs went around me, ankles locked behind my knees. I got a rhythm, in and out, nice and steady. No words, just eye to eye, kissing some. She'd come, I felt it rising so I'd ram hard and whisper.

"Come for me, mommy. Come all over your son's cock."

That ramped it up for her.

I wasn't going to last long, "I'm gonna come in you mommy. I can't hold back."

"We've got all day, fill me."

Buried deep, I jetted my love into mommy. She quaked and came under me. I moved next to her, our sweaty, panting bodies like one now. She caressed my hair.

"That was all I wanted that to be."

"You fought the feeling for so long."

She moved so she could look in my eyes, "I'm your mother, I'm not supposed to lust after such a depraved act. You're a teenage boy, filled with desire. I'm supposed to be the adult."

I kissed her lightly, "I love you mother. I have more respect for you right now than ever. This is just us expressing our love. Now, let me be expressive."

I moved lower, tracing my tongue over her heated skin, tasting our combined sweat. Her neck, her chest, over her breast, sucking a nipple, making her gasp. Lower, down her belly. She touches my head, knowing, "Jimmy, you don't have to. Let's shower, I'm...uh...full of you."

I looked up at her from between her legs. Her tawny pubes clotted with our fluids. I smelled me, I smelled her. Intoxicating.

"I've tasted cum before, mommy. I like it. I like yours better. I'm going to eat your pussy now."

Holding her lips open with my thumbs, I pressed my face against her, extending my tongue up inside her. Mommy's hands held my head as she pushed her pussy into my face and came.

A gush, a wave of our combined fluids cascaded into my hungry mouth, filled, I swallowed, and filled again, her body quaking. Gently, she pressed my head away. I looked up at her, flushed, panting, smiling.

"That was fucking nasty."

I smiled, "we have all day."

She laughed, "I'm going to regret saying that."

"With any luck, yes. Let's go shower, mommy."

Standing under the warm water, the tub barely big enough for both of us. I soaped my hands and ran them over her body, starting with her face and covering every inch. When I got to her vagina she touched my hand, "not much soap, and don't linger, I want to wash you."

My hand reached around to wash her firm ass. She turned and leaned against the wall, "Be thorough."

I vigorously washed her flanks and then traced a soapy line down her crevice until the tip of my finger was centered in her rosebud.

"Wash there", she gasped.

I soaped up a finger, put it back, and pressed. She gasped as my digit opened her and moved in. Mommy panted as I fully plugged my finger in her asshole. I twisted and moved in and out a few times.

"Enough, baby. Mommy's had enough."

I pulled out and washed my hand. Mom caressed my face.

"Mommy's got a nasty side. I'm afraid you've set it loose."

I kissed her, "Good. Let it roll."

My mother knelt in the tub, water cascading over her. Her hair in limp clumps. She reached up and took my erection in her hand, looked up into my eyes, and slipped her mouth over my penis, taking over half into her wet warm mouth.

"Oh, mommy."

Her other hand cupped my sac, fondling my balls as her tongue massaged my cock.

She was better than Becky and never stopped looking at me as she sucked my cock.

"I love you, mommy," I said, feeling my cock hit the back of her mouth. She was working hard, she wanted me to cum. I touched her head with my hands, she groaned. I got the message. I held her head and began thrusting. I stood in our shower and fucked my mother's mouth. Soon, it was time.

Mom sensed I was close. I was thrusting faster, panting. Her hand came up and held my shaft. I couldn't go as deep.

"Cumming, mommy."

Her finger pressed hard into the underside of my cock, stopping my orgasm. But the feeling, the need to cum, grew and grew.

Then she let go and I launched bolts and bolts of semen into mommy's nasty mouth. She groaned around my cock as it twitched and spat. My knees buckled from the intensity. It was truly the best orgasm I ever had.

When she knew I was done, she released my exhausted penis and slithered up my body, never losing contact. As her face came to mine, she kissed me, pushing my cum into my willing mouth. We swapped me for a few seconds, our hands clamped to each other's ass, her modest breasts pressed against me, her pubic hair tickling my happy penis. She pulled back to speak. Her lips brushing mine.

"I'm a nasty girl, Jimmy. I love cum. I love feeling it shoot into my mouth, bouncing off the top of my throat. I love the thick feel of it, the musky salty taste. I love knowing I have the power to make men cum in my mouth."

"I love you, mommy, now more than ever."

She looked up at me and smiled, "Oh, you're just saying that because I let you fuck my face."

I had a moment. I looked at her and was stunned. This was my mother. The conservative, reserved, in control woman that raised me, disciplined me, cared for me when I was sick. The PTA mom. VP of the Tennis Club, member of the Junior League. I wondered how many other mothers had a nasty side. Mom's hands rubbing my nipples brought me back.

"I'm hungry and the water is getting cold."

We ate breakfast at the kitchen table, naked, sitting on towels. The conversation was light, talking about my job, my upcoming college career, mother's life, and how she'll miss me. We were standing, hip to hip at the sink, doing the dishes.

"What do you want to do today, mommy?"

She kept washing, not looking at me, "Every room."

"It's not that big a house."

She rubbed her hip against mine. My cock grew, "Then we'll have to do some twice."

I stepped back, leaned down, and swept my mother off her feet. She squealed. Using her body, I swept the salt and pepper shaker and the napkin holder off the kitchen table. I lay her down and stood at the edge of the table. She wrapped her legs around me.

"You gonna fuck me, Jimmy? You gonna fuck mommy where we eat? Every time we eat here, I gonna remember cumming for you."