Myrna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I locked my arms around her thighs and plunged in. She yelped, gasped, and groaned. Her head fell back, clonking on the wooden table.

"Take me."

I did. I dipped my knees, so my cock would massage that spot Becky taught me. Mom came and came, in gushers. I held back. After a few minutes, I pulled out. Picking her up, leaving the puddle of her spend on the table, I carried her to the living room, her most cherished room, perfectly decorated. I threw the towel I had brought on the couch, placed her on it, and knelt between her legs.

"Eat me, baby. Suck mommy's pussy. I want to cum in your mouth."

She did four times. Each one a warm flood of musky sensation. She pressed my mouth off her clit, "Too much, baby." We were panting.

"Sarah's room, and it's my turn." She said.

Splayed across my sister's twin bed, mother beckoned me, "I want you to cum in me, here."

I stood at the edge of the bed, plunging into my mothers' sex, her face in a feral snarl, cumming on my cock, over and over, soaking the ever-present towel.

"Oh fuck, gonna cum, mommy."

"Do it, baby, cum in mommy."

Jetting, deep. We groaned. So good. I pulled out and she popped off the bed.

"Bathroom. Get in the tub and lie down."

I obeyed, curious. My mother stepped in, one foot on each side of my waist. I looked at her quizzically. She laughed, "Now it gonna get nasty."

I had an idea of what she meant but couldn't believe it until I looked up into her furry pussy, saw her lips move and a gusher of piss pour out, splashing over my belly and cock. Mom groaned, "Oh, so good. Daddy lets me do this, I love it so."

I lay there as the warm fluid bathed me. Shocked at first, soon I was hard again. Watching mom's pussy, open and gushing, the warmth flowing over me.

Jimmy the disgusting pee bather.

Finished, Mom wiped her pussy with her hand, "Your turn. That's why I wanted you to cum. So you can piss on mommy."

We changed places, mom rubbing against my body, sharing her gift.

Now, I loomed over my mommy, lying in the tub, a fiendish glint in her eye.

"Piss on me, Jimmy. Piss all over mommy."

I held my half-erect penis and pushed. Mommy had me drink a lot at breakfast. I thought she was concerned with my health. Not exactly. The urine flowed, the stream big clear and forceful. I pissed on her pussy as she fingered herself, then her breasts, aiming at her turgid nipples. I moved lower until.

"Higher Jimmy, higher."

I looked at her she nodded. "Okay, mommy."

I moved my stream up. Her chest, her neck, and then her face and open mouth. Whoa.

Myrna, the cum-drinking, piss slut.

By then I was done and stunned. I stood over her staring at her pee covered body.

"Turn the shower on, baby."

My room, mother on a pile of my pillows as I pillaged her from behind.

"I'm going to sneak in here some night and fuck you." She panted.

"Please", I replied, as I emptied myself into her.

Finally, my parent's room. We rested, talked. Then, mother took me in her mouth to get me hard. She climbed on and rode me, sliding back and forth.

"I'm rubbing my clit on your pubic hair, baby. Gonna cum all over you."

She did, over and over. Every time, she stopped breathing for a few seconds. I was drenched, the bed was soaked.

We lay in a sweaty tangle after.

"I don't think we're gonna make all day, Jimmy. You beat mommy's pussy up."

"I hugged her and kissed her sweaty neck, "Sorry."

"Don't be. I haven't been this well screwed in a long time."

We showered and had lunch. The phone rang.

Mother hung up.

"Good news. Dad got a guy to replace him. He's flying home today. He'll be here around six."

Seeing my expression, she stepped behind me and massaged my neck.

"Don't worry. "Everything is fine. I'll sneak in and surprise you some night."

We got dad from the airport. I had missed him. My father was a great guy. He gave mom a very serious kiss when they met. I got hard just watching them. I felt guilty like I stole something from him. But, standing there, watching them kiss, I visually undressed my mother. I'm a pervert with a pervert mother.

Dad grilled a steak. He gave me my first beer. Mom was in loose khaki shorts and a tee-shirt. I noticed there was no bra. Dad in just his old college running shorts. It was good. We sat at the picnic table in the yard. There was a small breeze that carried the sounds of our neighbors also enjoying a late summer evening.

The conversation paused. I put the Schaeffer can to my lips, enjoying the bitter taste of beer. Mom smiled. Dad spoke.

"So, mommy tells me that, while I was gone, you've been fucking her."

I coughed, gagged, and spit beer all over the table. My eyes, like manhole covers, gaped, at my smiling mother.

"It's okay, Jimmy. Daddy knew all about it."

Myrna the turncoat squealer.

I wiped the beer off my face and stared at my father's smiling face.

"Well, have you?"

Time to man up.

"Yes, father. Mommy and I have been having sex while you were gone."

"Daddy, call me daddy, for now. Did you lick mommy's pussy?"

"Yes, daddy."

"Did she suck your cock and let you cum in her mouth?"

"Yes, daddy."

Daddy reached into his lap and obviously adjusted his erection.

There was a pause in the conversation. We all sat and looked at each other. Mommy smiled. I didn't know what to expect so I just sat and waited. I took a careful sip of my beer. Finally, after what seemed an hour, daddy spoke.

"I want to watch."

We stood in their room, still dressed.

Mommy pulled her shirt out of her shorts. Daddy and I watched. Flipping it off her head her breasts jiggled. Daddy nudged me.

"Fine pair of tits, huh?"

My cock was rigid. Tenting my shorts. Looking over, I saw my father in the same condition.

"Yes, they are daddy. I love sucking on them."

He put his arm around me, "that's my boy."

Mommy had her hands on her shorts snap.

"Want me to show you my pussy?"

Daddy and I both nodded. I heard the snap on her shorts like a gunshot. She drew down the zipper, exposing her pink lace panties. Sliding her fingers under the sides, she slid her shorts down, wiggling them past her hips and letting them drop over her ankles. She stepped out.

Clad in only those pink panties, mommy caressed her sex through the thin fabric.

"Mmmmm, I'm a little wet. See?"

She opened her legs and showed us the dark patch at her apex.

"I'm dying for my two men to fill me with cock. But first, daddy has a question for you, Jimmy."

***

Father/son interlude. Not your thing? Skip to the break.

***

Dad stepped away from me and sat in the lounge chair.

"So, you know that I went to boarding school too. Mommy tells me you did some experimenting while you were there. Would you tell us what you did?"

I had an idea where this was going. I sized up daddy and decided, why not?

"My roommate, Zack, and I started by being naked in the room more. I think we were testing how each of us would react. I complimented him on his body and after a week or so said he had a nice penis too. He returned the compliment. That led to us being naked in the room a lot. Well, one night, I was masturbating, trying to be quiet and Zack heard me. We started masturbating in the dark. Then one day Zack was jerking when I woke up. I watched him. He said, 'join me.' So, I did. Then it was next to each other on his bed, then touching and finally we gave each other a blowjob. We both came in each other's mouths and enjoyed it. After that, we sucked each other off at any opportunity, till graduation."

Remembering those nights, sharing a bed and each other's body had the expected effect on me, and I noticed, on daddy.

"Nice, son. That's a lot like my experiences. I too had my first sexual experience with a man. In my case, it was one of my teachers, a young man, married. His wife and son were out of town and he was painting the apartment. It was fall, but still hot. He asked for my help. On the first day, he was in loose athletic shorts and as he went up the ladder, I noticed that he had no underwear. He saw me look and said, 'it's too hot for undies. You should take yours off too.' I went to go to the room, and he stopped me. 'It's just us guys, like the locker room, change here.' I did and I noticed him watching me carefully. I was sure his penis got a little hard too.

"We took a break later and I noticed some dirty books sticking out from under the couch. He laughed, 'I'm just like you, I need to let off some pressure. Ever seen any of these?' Now, like you, I knew what was going on and I was curious. I liked him a lot. He was a trim, handsome guy in his twenties. I pulled the books out. Mostly girls and guys, all black and white pictures. But towards the bottom, it was all gay books featuring older and younger. I'd never seen anything like this. I looked at the pictures. Naked men and boys. Touching, sucking. My penis got hard. Mr. Tate sat next to me, right next to me. Well, to cut it short, his hands moved, and I let them and soon enough he had my erection in his mouth and after that, I took his. Later he introduced me to some of his other student friends. It was a good time. But a long time ago. Would you be interested in helping me?"

I looked at mom. Her fingers still caressed her panty-covered sex.

"Jimmy. Mommy would love to watch her two men have fun."

After the last few weeks, and my boarding school experience, I was of the attitude, why not?

I got on my knees in front of daddy. I could see his erection poking the fabric of his shorts. He opened his legs and I moved between them. I felt his warm legs against my body. Mommy moved to get a better look. I reached my hands out and touched the waistband of his shorts. He leaned back and raised his hips as I tugged the worn shorts, watching as his erection bent down and then popped up as the waistband released it. He was bigger than me, but not by much and he was very hard. The head of his cock was nearly purple. I tugged off his shorts and tossed them aside. He leaned back and let me look him over.

"Stand up." He said.

I stood and flipped off my shirt. Daddy put his fingers inside the waistband of my shorts and slid them off me, pulling the front out to clear my painfully erect cock. I stepped out of my shorts and kicked them away.

"You have a nice cock, Jimmy." His hand moved up and he gently explored my penis. Mom sighed. I looked over. She was kicking off her panties.

Daddy stroked me as mommy watched. Daddy cupped my sac and fondled my balls, his cock twitched.

"Daddy, would like me to suck your cock?"

He smiled, "Yes if you would like to, I'd love that."

Daddy leaned back and I returned to my knees between his legs. I wrapped my hand around his cock. It felt good, bigger than Zacks. I opened my mouth and let daddy's penis slide in.

"Oh, Myrna. He's sucking me."

"I see, I see."

My father's cock filled my mouth. I caressed him with my tongue, remembering what made Zack shoot. My other hand held his shaft and fondled his balls. His breathing deepened. I was sucking my father's cock as my mother watched. My cock was so hard it hurt. I was sure this was the most perverted thing I would ever do. Daddy put his hands on the side of my head.

"You're doing so well. I'm getting close."

I paused and looked up at him, "Cum in my mouth, daddy."

He groaned as I took him back in my mouth, working my tongue to get him off.

Daddy's hands held me tighter, "Close, Jimmy, so close."

Just like Zack, daddy's cock got harder, and then he grunted, my mouth taking his jets of cum, bouncing off the back of my mouth and settling on my tongue. He tasted different than Zack. A little stronger, but still nice. Daddy shot three times and then gently pressed my head away.

"Thank you, Jimmy. That was amazing. Now, it's my turn."

He pulled me closer and, grasping the flanks of my ass, slid my cock into his mouth. I looked at his face, looking up at me, my rigid penis sliding into his mouth, then I looked at mommy. Her hands, both at her sex. One rubbing her clit and the other with two fingers up her pussy.

"So fucking hot." She gasped.

It was. I was super excited. I wasn't going to last.

"Daddy, I'm going to cum in your mouth, daddy."

"Mmmmmmmm." He said.

I just let it go. I shoved my cock in my dad's mouth and came, over and over. It was good. I heard mommy cumming too.

He gulped me down. I pulled my cock from his mouth.

"Daddy, can we do that again?"

Daddy wiped a small bit of my cum off his lip, "Any time, Jimmy, any time."

***

Mommy moved to the bed, lay back, and spread her legs, holding them up.

"I need to get licked and fucked."

Daddy looked at my cock, already growing again, "Oh, to be eighteen again. Go get her son. Give mommy what she wants."

I maneuvered mommy on her back, so her head leaned off the side of the bed. As I moved between her legs and slid my penis into her, daddy stood at the side of the bed and fed his cock into mommy's mouth. She groaned with lust.

We spent an hour sexing it up. Daddy came in mommy's mouth while I came in her pussy. Daddy went down on mommy, cleaning her up and giving her more orgasms while I sucked and bit her nipples. Daddy managed to get hard once more, a new record they told me, and fucked mommy while I fed my cock into her willing mouth. A memorable night. After, we lay in a sweaty mess on the bed. Mommy rolled over and kissed me, "Go to bed, James."

I heard the shower running from my bed and the giggles. I was too tired to investigate and Mother had dismissed me anyway. I never heard them leave the shower.

The next morning it was like it never happened. Everybody dressed and acted like we hadn't spent a couple of hours fucking last night. I just went with it. In the last few months, I'd had more sexual experiences than I ever would have imagined, so if this was it, I was still way ahead. As I wondered how to arrange to 'meet' Becky's cousin, Molly, the phone rang.

Listening, I figured out that it was my sister, Sarah. We all talked to her and she told us that she had gotten a deal on a flight and was heading out today. She'd be home tonight.

Well, that pretty much fucked any fun for a few days. Just as well, as I was pretty worn out. In two months, I'd gone from a boarding school kid who fooled around with his roommate to a bisexual sex-machine.

James the Satyr.

I hadn't seen my sister in nearly a year. Plus, her being four-years older, it was going to be like meeting a new person. I was looking forward to it.

Mom hung up the phone and saw my face.

"Don't worry Jimmy. Mommy will slip in after bedtime and we can have some quiet fun."

I smiled and rubbed my growing cock, "Thank you, mommy."

Sara is a younger version of mom. Tall, lean, her boobs are bigger, and her hair is longer, half-way to her nice round ass. I got an extra big hug.

"James, I haven't seen you for a year. You've grown up."

Sis, you have no idea.

Talk. She talked, we talked. I got to have more beer. It was great. Sara said that when dad was in Kansas, he was a few hours from her, and he came to visit once or twice. That was nice. A long business trip like that can be a drag, I'm sure.

Around midnight we all finally were talked out. I decided that loose boxers for sleeping would be a good idea. With open doors and the fan and my sister, going naked was not an option.

It was a moonless night. I felt the sheet move and a body joined me.

"Mommy, thanks. But we'll need to be quiet and not wake Sarah."

"You dirty pervert. You're fucking your own mother?"

Oh shit, what just happened?

"Uh, no, wait, I'm not, but....."

Then it dawned on me, Sarah was naked. I could feel her body tight to mine.

"You're naked, Sarah."

She was giggling, "Yup. I'm still a bit bombed and I got the bad idea of coming in here and molesting my hot younger brother."

Sarah the incest pervert.

She moved slowly, rubbing herself against me.

"What made you think I'd be interested?"

Sarah's leg went over mine, her pubis against my leg. She was warm and oh, so, soft. She giggled again.

"Because we are a family of perverts and I was hoping to convert you. I thought I'd start by touching you while you sleep. Maybe sucking your cock. I was thinking, maybe he won't wake up. But you did and boy did I get a surprise. So, baby brother, just how long have you and mom been doing it?'

I rolled on my side, facing my sister.

"A few months. Wanna hear how it happened?"

Sarah put her small hand around my cock, "Maybe later. Would you like to fuck your sister?"

I pushed my sister onto her back and moved over her, "all night long."

I lay on top of my sister, my cock nestled against her sex. I noticed something.

"Sarah, you have no hair down there."

My sister's lips brushed mine, "Daddy asked me to do it. I think he pretends, you know?"

Daddy the role-play daughter-fucker.

"So, you and daddy?"

"Un-huh, since I was eighteen. That's why I wanted to get you interested. Dad visited me every weekend and we spent the whole time having sex, well, it seemed like that."

"Mom?"

"Oh, she knows. She was there the first time daddy and I did it."

My cock was throbbing. Sarah moved her hand between us and rubbed the head on her slick hairless pussy. It felt really weird but really nice.

"Sis, that is nice."

"Ain't it? I love it and when daddy licks my pussy, it's off the charts."

"But mom, mommy's been so weird this summer. It's like she's two people."

Sarah had my cock at her entrance, the head nestled in her drenched lips.

"Yeah, her inner pervert is tough to get out, but you sure did it. Now, bro, fuck your sister."

I rested my arms alongside her and cupped her head with my hands as I slid all the way in.

"Oh fuck that feels good. Am I tighter than mom?"

She was. Her tunnel embraced the head of my erection perfectly.

"You're different. You feel amazing."

"Good answer. That's because this is so wrong. Faster Brother, I need to cum."

So did I. I wasn't going to last long. I kissed Sarah, long and hard, gave her all my skills. I whispered in her ear as my penis filled her, telling her how beautiful she was and how she excited me.

Sarah came, I was surprised. A tidal wave erupted around my cock, gushing out of her as she quaked under me. Pushed over the edge I groaned.

"Sis, gonna cum."

"In me. In me. It's okay. Fill up my pussy bro."

I did. I gushed cum up inside a forbidden vagina, reveling in the pleasure and wrongness. Sarah clamped herself to me as she came too.

Panting, sweating I moved off of my sister. She had fallen asleep. I laughed. I'm never going to let her forget this. Wait till I tell mommy and daddy. That thought gave me pause. Wow, that's right. Everybody in the family has had sex with each other. Well, almost. Whoa. That's gonna take a little time to adjust to.

I picked my sister's naked body up and carried her back to her room. It's not that I didn't want to sleep next to my naked sister, it's that I had a twin bed and wanted the room.

Jimmy the practical sister-fucker.

I didn't notice the time when I woke up. The bright sunlight didn't wake me either. I noticed that the sounds of sex were probably the cause.

I got up. I was naked. As I stepped towards the door I stopped and looked at my boxers, sitting on the floor. I laughed to myself. Yeah, not gonna need to that anymore.

I stopped at the door of my parent's room. Sarah lay on the bed, naked, of course. Daddy was between her legs plunging his cock into her bare pussy. Now I could see my sister clearly. I saw why daddy loved her hairless, there was just something about it. Mommy straddled Sarah's head and was riding her face. Everybody was moaning and the room reeked of sex. Mommy saw me first.

"Oh Jimmy, you're up." She giggled, looking at my growing cock, "in every way, I see."