Myrna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stroked my cock and gave mommy a quizzical look, my eyes moving between her and her daughter laying under her and sucking her mother's clit.

"Oh, this. Well, daddy experimented, you experimented. I didn't mention that Sarah and I experimented."

I moved closer, "Mommy, you also didn't mention that everybody else in this family was a pervert hypocrite."

Mommy's eyes went wide, and she gripped Sarah's full breasts as she orgasmed all over her daughter's face. That set Sarah off. She grunted into mommy's pubic hair and I watched as a gusher rocketed out of her pussy, splashing off daddy's belly as he groaned.

"Oh, baby, cum for daddy. Daddy's gonna fill you up."

With a plunge and a groan, he came inside his daughter.

Mom panted, "Yeah grand, ain't it? I don't think any of our friends do this, but I have my suspicions."

The rest of my family collapsed on the bed, sweaty and satisfied. I looked at the huge wet spot on the bed. Mommy smiled.

"Your sister, when she's really excited, shoots her juice out of her pussy. It's quite a bit. I have to swallow at least twice when I suck her pussy."

My expression gave me away. Mom laughed, "Yes, Jimmy I love eating your sister's pussy. She loves eating mommy too. Daddy loves to watch us. Wanna see?"

Sarah spoke up, "Later mommy. I want to see Jimmy fuck his mommy."

Mom moved to the edge of the bed. Dad got on the floor next to us as I put my rigid cock to the pussy that bore me.

"I love watching it go in," Dad said.

"Suck it first, daddy. Suck your son's cock." Sarah growled.

I looked down at my father, he smiled. "No secrets."

I laughed, "Yeah, well now, but up until now..."

Dad took my cock in his hand, "well, that was necessary, briefly."

Sarah was on her knees, facing mom and watching dad and I. Mom's hand went between Sarah's legs as she groaned, "Oh mommy, look at them, that is so hot."

Sarah reached out and pinched mom's nipples as dad bottomed on my cock. He gave a few strokes, then pulled off.

"You still taste like your sister. Nice."

Dad released me and I moved between mom's legs. Mommy looked right into my eyes.

"Fuck me, Jimmy. Fuck your mommy while the whole family watches."

The Taylor family-incestuous, perverted hypocrites, and loving it.

It would take a while to go through all the events. We spent the day having sex. Everybody with everybody. By two's three's and fours. We did stop to rest and eat. And in the afternoon, we took naps. Sarah slept with me.

Our family has been like that ever since. I met Molly. Mom arranged it. As Becky said, they were very similar. I went slower with her, sensing something deeper. The first time we got naked she confessed, with great fear for my response, that she did sleep naked with her cousin and they had sex regularly. I told her about my family. It excited her beyond words.

***

Well, that's my story. I'm going to wrap it up. I hear Kate and Kevin arriving. They're in their last year of college. They're dating another set of twins, it looks serious.

Molly stood behind me as I finished, "Nice job, babe, just in time, the kids are here."

I closed the computer as Molly stepped back and I pushed the chair away and stood.

Kate came through the door first and I gave her a big hug as Kevin hugged his mom. Kate looked up at me and angled her head. Our lips touched and my cock grew hard between her firm young legs. Our tongues tangled and we moaned. My hands dropped and clasped my daughter's firm young flanks. I glanced and saw Kevin's hands massaging his mother's firm ass, his fingers deep in her pussy.

Oh, I guess I left out that we are a nudist family of incest perverts.

Maybe I should tell the story of the twin's eighteenth birthday.