Myrtle Beach Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers

"So when you came back yesterday, I figured you guys would do it again. And I know you did because I watched."

"What!! You were outside last night the whole time?"

"Yeah. Look, I know you might be pissed at me, but just bear with me until I can explain."

"Aw, Adam, I don't know about this. Shit."

"Just give me a chance to explain ... please?"

"OK," is what I said, but I was seriously unhappy. That wonderful experience I had with Lindy felt somehow tainted.

Adam said, "You have to believe I'm uncomfortable telling some of this, but I have to make you understand. I've been really struggling with my feelings for a couple of years and I still don't know what's happening, but I think I might be bi-sexual."

"Why do you say that?"

"Well, earlier this year, I happened to see some gay porn. And I was shocked that it got me excited. I mean, I still like the regular porn and watched that most of the time, but every once in a while I watch men sucking each other off and it gets me off, too.

"And when I saw you jerking off that day, I got so turned on. I already had a boner when I heard Lindy and Darby next door, and that just finished it. But it was also exciting to me that you saw me do it. I don't know why.

"And since then, I've had this feeling that I want to experiment ... you know, with a guy. I don't think I'm gay - I still love girls - but I don't know what to do. I don't really want to get together with anybody at school because I don't want people to know. And maybe I won't like it now. But I really want to try it and see how I feel."

"Well, I don't think that's a horrible thought," I said.

And I remembered what a quick thrill I got when I watched Adam masturbating, and the next day when I watched Lindy playing with her boyfriend. I also knew that seeing an occasional gay porn session can be a turn-on. In addition, I could feel a stirring in my underwear, which I had no way to hide.

Adam said, "When I watched you and Lindy last night, I have to confess I watched you more than Lindy. I mean, she's my sister and that was weird, but I found myself watching your dick most of the time."

And now the stirring in my shorts became a little more serious, and I'm sure I blushed. When I looked up, Adam's eyes were just pulling up, so I know he noticed the growing bulge, too.

There was a long, awkward silence for several seconds. I had no idea what to do or say. But Adam broke the ice.

"Jared, you helped Lindy out. Would you help me out, too? I just want to play around and see how I feel about it. And I can tell you're at least a little interested, too."

That much was obvious, because I was just about completely hard. My mind was swirling, but he had a point - I had helped out Lindy, even though there were big-time perks for me, too. And, I could understand where he was coming from.

So I said, "Well, I guess you've got me there. But we're going to have to be discreet about this, because I don't think either one of us would want people to know about it."

"Agreed ... and thanks."

With that, Adam slid off the chair onto his knees in front of me. This was strange territory we were entering, but I have to confess, I was excited. Adam reached out and put his hand on my shaft and rubbed it until it was as hard as it could get. Then I helped him pull my shorts off and I was sitting naked at the edge of the bed.

He took hold of my cock and slowly stroked it, and used his other hand to lightly fondle my balls. Not surprisingly - him being a guy and all - he knew how to use the right amount of pressure and how to stroke it to get the most out of his efforts.

I wondered if he'd take it to the next level, and it seemed like he was debating with himself. But eventually, he moved closer and bent his head lower, then stuck his tongue out and licked the head all the way around. And then he sucked in the tip and started bobbing his head up and down. He was doing much better than I expected, and if I had closed my eyes I could almost imagine it was his sister working on my dick.

But it wasn't, and I was fascinated to watch what was happening. I never would have imagined I'd be so turned on by a guy sucking my cock, but it felt just as good as any other blow job I'd received, except the one from Lindy the night before. Adam, of course - at least going by what he told me - didn't have much experience, but you wouldn't have guessed that by how good it felt.

He started alternating between bobbing up and down and taking a break while stroking me with his hand. I knew this was a tactic guaranteed to produce results, and that's exactly what was happening. Faster than I really wanted it to, I could tell it wouldn't be long until I was ready to come.

"I don't know what your plan is, Adam, but I'm just about there."

With that he clamped his lips over my engorged head and started stroking a little harder on my cock, which did the trick. I felt the cum racing up my shaft and bursting into his mouth, causing him to choke a little. But he recovered nicely and handled the next few spurts a little better, although I could hear him breathing heavily through his nose.

Then he released the head and licked up what little semen was left, and said, "Whew! I wasn't really thinking much about the end until you said something, and then I just decided to go for it. Tastes different than I thought, but it wasn't bad at all."

"Neither were you," I said. "For somebody who hadn't really done that, it was great."

"Thanks, and thanks for letting me try it. I've gotta go now - I've got some thinking to do."

With that he stood up, not bothering to try to hide the raging boner in his shorts, and hurried out the door. I could hear him head upstairs and enter his room, then lay down on his bed. It didn't take much imagination to figure out what he was doing.

Which led me to an interesting thought: Should I have offered to take care of him? I was thinking about jacking him off, but, well, it quickly changed into wondering if I should have offered him a blow job, too. It was hard for me to fathom having thoughts like that, but I couldn't help it. Apparently, the feelings that Adam was dealing with were creeping into my head, too.

Fortunately, I'd had a long day and once the adrenaline wore off, I fell into a sound sleep.

As soon as I awoke the following day, my brain circled back to the events of the previous evening. If I didn't know it had actually happened, I probably wouldn't have believed it. I had let another guy give me a blow job and I had liked it ... a lot. But what really blew me away (pun intended) was that I was thinking of reciprocating that deed.

Sure, like the majority of males, I had wondered what it would be like to suck a dick. Now I had to seriously ponder whether it was something I was interested in doing, and/or if I could, given the chance.

I finally rolled out of bed and got a shower, and as I headed to the door to go upstairs for some breakfast, I saw a note that had been slid under the door. It said, "Jared, thanks for last night. It helped me a lot, but I'm still feeling pretty strange about the whole thing. Would it be OK if I came by again tonight? Adam."

Well, Adam was obviously still a bit confused, but he had no way of knowing that I was, too. I guess tonight would be pretty interesting for both of us.

The day passed pretty slowly. I had a few successful appointments and a few possible new leads, which was a really good thing. Since I started coming to the beach to stay with Tom and Shannon, not only had I done quite well on the business end, but I had been thoroughly satisfied in a sexual way and I hoped both would continue.

I had dinner with the Daniels on the deck and watched a beautiful sunset. Lindy was still away for another night and Adam made a brief appearance before he went downstairs to watch TV. We all eventually ended up there and watched the end of a soccer game; then Tom and Shannon said goodnight and headed upstairs to bed.

After a few uncomfortable moments, I looked at Adam and said, "We're good. Give me about a half hour."

I took a long, hot shower, then got onto the bed and started reading another Sandford novel, trying to keep my mind off what was about to happen. It shows how good a writer Sandford is that I actually did forget where I was for at least a few minutes ... until Adam knocked on the door.

I let him in, then got back on the bed. This time Adam, who was wearing only a pair of light sweat pants, sat on the end of the bed instead of the chair.

I said, "So you're still confused, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess," he said. "I really liked what we did and I want to do it again if you'll let me. But I don't feel any different today than I did before. After I left here last night I jerked off and had a huge orgasm, but when I came, I was thinking about a girl I took out last month, not you. I was still buzzing from what we did, but that's not all I had inside my head."

"Well, that's good, I guess. I know people can be bi-sexual, so maybe that's where you're at."

"That's what I'm starting to think. I mean, I do NOT want to get into that whole gay scene, and I really don't want people to know about my other desires, but I guess if I'm gonna have them I'll have to figure out a way to take care of them. And I don't have any desire to do anything more than blow jobs."

"You don't sound so confused to me. You're probably on the right track. Your thinking might change, but if that's where you are right now, that's cool."

"Thanks ... um, so can I do you again tonight?"

"Absolutely," and with that I pulled off my Mack Weldons. Adam moved up alongside me and didn't hesitate at all. He took hold of my semi-erect dick and popped it in his mouth and by the time he had done some licking and light sucking, I was stiff.

This time, Adam took his time a little more than the night before. He did more experimenting, using his tongue and slowing down and speeding up more often, plus he didn't use his hand nearly as much. As a result, it might have been at least 20-25 minutes until I neared my orgasm. It wasn't that it didn't feel great, but it wasn't as electric of an atmosphere.

But when the buildup began, it got charged in a hurry. Adam sensed that I was about to let go, so he put as much of my cock in his mouth as he could, even though he couldn't match the talent of his sister. When the explosion happened, he was ready for it and swallowed the load without much difficulty.

By the time he slurped up the remains and licked off the excess from his mouth, I knew what had to happen. He started to rise off the bed, but I said, "Adam, don't go. We're not done here yet."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, I think I should take care of you. Your situation has made me do some thinking, too, and I'm ready to do some experimenting myself. We're just switching roles now."

With that, a big smile showed on Adam's face, and he said, "I like it. I fucking like it."

He practically jumped up off the bed and whipped off his sweats, displaying his already-hard dick. I told him to sit on the bed and I got a pillow to put on the floor so my knees had some cushion. I got down in front of him, looked up and said, "Here goes."

He said, "Damn, Jared, I am so excited!"

And, he was. His boner was ready for action, and I remembered being impressed by his size when I saw him jacking off. He had me beat by at least an inch, and his cock simply looked good - straight, no big veins showing and a large, pink mushroom head. And it was throbbing in anticipation.

As was I. This was the moment. I hesitated for a couple of seconds, but my enthrallment with what was about to happen finally wiped out any second thoughts I had.

I leaned forward and put my lips on the tip, then slowly took in a couple of inches. I came back up, then went down a little further, getting my saliva on the shaft. It was interesting, to say the least. I've read that people are surprised at how hard a dick is, while being soft at the same time, and that's what I was finding out now. Adam's cock was as hard as it could be, but the skin felt so incredibly smooth and hot. It was a feeling that was very pleasant and pushed me further.

I used my tongue for a while to get his whole dick wet, then slid it in my mouth again. This time when I went down on him, I used my tongue to swish back and forth, which brought forth a moan from Adam. By now he was leaning back on his hands and I was able to move up a little and get a better angle of attack.

I began to bob my head up and down, using my tongue as much as possible while keeping my teeth out of the way. My saliva was really flowing and it got a little messy. I held onto his dick with my right hand and I could feel the juices pooling near the bottom of the shaft.

I was also aware of the strong male smell in the air. His juices and my saliva and the aroma coming from his groin combined to make a very powerful and seducing smell that intensified the feelings I was having.

I took a short break because my neck was getting a little sore, and used my hand to stroke him. It was cool to watch Adam's reactions to the things I was doing to him ... it kind of felt a little powerful in a way.

When I leaned back in, I tried a different tactic. Instead of using my tongue as I moved up and down on his cock, I sucked in as hard as I could. This brought more moans, so I guess it was working pretty well.

I could only do this for a short while, but when I stopped, Adam said, "Shit, that was good."

So as soon as I was ready, I began to suck on him hard again. It was such an intense feeling, realizing that I was sucking on another guy's dick, and I have to admit I was enjoying it. And then I tasted some of his precum and another thought popped into my head: What was I going to do when he came? It didn't take long to answer myself - I was going to finish this job right.

And right about that time, I could feel a vibration under his skin, Adam's moans got a little louder and he whispered, "I'm gonna come!"

I tried to take my mouth off his dick to get a quick breath of air, but my timing wasn't the best. His first spurt flew out and splashed right on my chin, so I quickly breathed in some air and dropped my mouth over his head again. I was rewarded when at least five or six more jets came roaring out and filled my throat.

Surprisingly, I didn't gag, maybe because I got that quick breath in. Also surprisingly, the taste was pretty good. I hadn't tasted my own cum for quite a while (except for briefly in Lindy's mouth), but I didn't remember actually liking it. Adam's semen had a slightly bitter aftertaste, but for the most part it was just fine - maybe because I was so jacked up mentally.

After pulling off his dick for a moment, I swirled my tongue through his jism and swallowed it. Then I went back down on him and sucked off any juice still left, and finished up by wiping his cum off my chin and eating that.

He had fallen back on the bed and said, "Holy fucking shit, that was good!"

"I have to admit, that was pretty damn exciting. Way better than I thought it might be."

I laid down beside him, and started laughing.

"I can't fucking believe what we just did. Never in a hundred years would I have thought something like this would happen to me. Hey, I'll be right back."

I got up and went to the bathroom because I had to take a major piss, then Adam went in after I was done. While he was in there, my senses were awakened by what I had just done and how thrilled I had been. The next thing I knew, my dick was filling with blood again, and I started playing with it.

I had almost forgotten Adam was still here, so that when he opened the door, he could see I was lightly stroking my cock.

"I guess I know somebody who's still excited," he said.

I was mesmerized watching his dick swinging as he walked over, which added to my state of stiffness. I was sitting on the bed with my back to the headboard and he sat down beside me, grabbed his dick, and before long we both had raging hard-ons to deal with.

"You know, Adam, we could have a little contest here. Why don't we see who can get off the fastest? The loser has to stop and swallow the other guy's cum."

"You're on, old man."

I realized then I'd probably lose this race, because I remembered how I could masturbate two or three times daily when I was a teen. I still tried to win, though. In addition to thinking back a few minutes to giving my first blow job, I could also retrieve recent memories of Adam's succulent sister and knew that would help.

Alas, Adam, despite having just had an orgasm, got the jump on me.

"I'm there, Jared, time to pay up."

So I stopped, rolled over, stuck my head in his lap and for the second time in about 20 minutes, took Adam's spunk into my mouth. It wasn't as much as the first time, but there was still a pretty good load. And I enjoyed it just as much as the first time.

When I was done, I was still plenty hard, so I rolled back over and took my dick in hand again. Adam was watching intently as I worked to finish, and when I did, cum sprayed out onto my chest and stomach area, creating a couple of small pools of jism.

I reached out for some Kleenex, when Adam said, "Don't bother." He leaned over and sucked up everything I had deposited there, and finished by licking all over my cock and balls.

After a few minutes of silence, Adam said, "I guess I know where I stand now. I still love chicks, but I think I'll be a cocksucker, too. This is way too much fun."

"I have to say I'm right there with you, man. Guess we both learned something."

Adam stood and put on his sweats and said, "Thanks, Jared. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, and ... thank you, too."

Elickser
Elickser
194 Followers
12