All Comments on 'Mystery At Mystery Lake Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman8 months agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The second and final chapter of this story has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon. My Patreon Level 4 patrons have the cliffhanger already, and the rest of my patrons will get the next chapter this afternoon.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman8 months agoAuthor
Note for Patreon patrons

I noticed that a small number of my Patreon patrons were declined at the beginning of September. If that was on purpose, I understand, especially in these hard economic times, and I am grateful for the support given me.

But if it was not on purpose, you may be unaware that your access to my Patreon ended, as you wouldn't know you missed on stuff I've sent this month. So please check and see what's going down if you think you haven't heard from me in a while.

And as always, thanks to all my Patreon patrons for your very generous support. It really makes it possible for me to continue writing the Iron Crowbar series.

ROBERTS1968ROBERTS19688 months ago

Made my day to see another story posted. Thanks

drycreeksdrycreeks8 months ago

As usual this is n awesome story. As usual i have no clue. But it brings me much enjoyment everytime u oost a new 1. As to patreon i do support u ther but only because its the only way to do that. It is the most unfriendly user site i have ever been on. I hate that site have never been able to read a full story there n if u ever leave literotica it will b a sad sad day for me. But again great job ur stories r always enjoyed n appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another good read

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

There is differently a Big Boys connection to this case. Cox ant Fenton weren’t around when the first bodies were buried. How the exSeals knew of this place could only come the Big Boys telling them about the site. Mr Wade the ex-tax employee had a Cayman Island account that was paying mortgage and taxes on his home and could be loosely connect to the last three died girls. My guess.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES