Mystery dom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm - mm - mm -" I moaned every time he drew me in, sparks flying through my body. And then a startled "mmmmmm!" as he used his teeth, biting gently. He gripped my nipple with them and nibbled softly, and gripped my other nipple in his hand and twisted. He released with his mouth, sucked a few times, and caught me again. He released with his hand, gave my a sharp flick with his fingertip, and started to twist again. Sometimes he did both at once. Slowly he increased the intensity, twisting further, biting harder, until my moans were moans of pain - and then he stopped, released both my tits, and I lost track of him again.

The infernal wand on my crotch just kept buzzing. I could feel his spit dripping down from one tit to the other. Or maybe that was sweat, I felt drenched in that, too. My heart was pounding, my breathing was shallow, and with every outbreath I was moaning through the gag. I'd never been this turned on, and I felt like if I didn't cum soon I'd explode.

And then the infernal wand simply stopped. I made a noise of complaint, but then I felt the straps around my upper thighs loosen, and the wand shifted position and disappeared, and I started to beg. "Fuck, no, please please please, please let me cum", I think the meaning was clear even if the words couldn't be made out. I tried to thrash wildly as well but between my restraints and exhaustion I probably just flopped about a bit. I felt one hand take my left knee and raise it so my legs were spread, and then with a crack and a sharp pain, I felt my paddle on my clit. My thin panties didn't offer much protection. I got the message, or what I think was the message, and apart from a yelp of pain I went quiet and stopped struggling.

After a moment I could feel my panties pushed to the side, and a thumb on my clit that made me jump and moan again, and fingers pressing into my pussy, two of them quickly followed by a third, slipping in easily and starting to fuck me, slowly but firmly. And then they started to speed up, rhythmically pounding in to me, I started to scream "yes, yes, yesyesyesyesyes" and then they kept fucking me while the thumb on my clit was replaced by my wand, back on full power, and my scream became wordless as I came, my cunt clenching down on this stranger's fingers.

That was the most powerful orgasm of my life to date. I wanted to collapse, to catch my breath, but I couldn't move and the fingers and wand didn't relent. By the time I'd stopped shaking, I could feel another coming on. Before long I was gasping "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck", and my pussy was clamping down again. After that the fingers slowed down, but the wand didn't, and by the time the third orgasm came I was mostly just groaning exhaustedly.

Mercifully, that was the end of it. The wand slowed down, stopped, and was pulled away. The fingers in my cunt pulled out gently. The headphones were pulled off of my head, and the stranger told me softly "good girl, well done". He unfastened my gag and removed it from my mouth, but I was in no state to make words so I just hummed contentedly. He untied my wrists and ankles, and then freed them, and I curled up in the fetal position. I felt him climb onto the bed, then scooch in to be big spoon, wrapping his arm around me. I could feel the skin of his arm against mine, but his torso and legs were covered in fabric. I'm pretty sure I could also feel his cock through his pants, nestling between my ass cheeks. He started to scritch my head and I nuzzled into it. "Are you okay?" he asked gently. I nodded and made an "uh-huh" noise.

I fell asleep like that, and when I woke he was gone. I gingerly removed the blindfold. In the dim light through the blinds, I could see a note on my bedside table with a phone number on it.

12