Mystery Fitness Model Ch. 05

Story Info
Tim & Rachel get skimpy swimsuits and work their core.
2.8k words
4.58
6.9k
9

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rambo89
rambo89
36 Followers

It was our summer of muscle. Rachel and Tim, power couple: we were dominating in the gym, we were breaking personal records, and we felt the strongest and fittest we'd ever been.

When we'd joined PB Lifts, the gym owner Pete had taken our measurements. Two months on, we were excited to see raw data of our progress.

We weren't working towards a competition or a show (yet), but we were interested in both muscle gain and fat reduction. And we were pleased that both of us had managed both!

I was 5'11" and I'd gone from 185lb to 195lb, including a 3.4 inch gain in my chest. I definitely had meatier pecs! There was also a 1.0-inch gain in my thighs and a 1.6-inch gain in my hips, growing a dumptruck ass. I stayed at 12% body fat.. well, I went down from 12.5% to 12.3%. Not bad!

Rachel had gotten thiccer too, dropping body fat from 18% to 17%. It was so fucking sexy to see her drive and her improving figure — two inches in shoulders, one inch in chest & lats, one inch in hips which made for a juicier ass. She also lost an inch in the waist: she was now 34B-24-34. Her proportions were even sharper than before.

To celebrate our progress, Rachel chartered a boat for the day and we invited some friends from the gym. It's not summer in Chicago unless you're in a swimsuit on a boat, getting great photos for your Instagrams.. and Tinder, if you're were single or looking.

Rachel invited a few people in particular. Fernando and Avi were a gay couple who often worked out together: one tall and lean, Adonis-like; the other shorter and much hairier with monster muscles. His pecs in particular were insane, the size of footballs, and he benched 455lb for reps. Both of them always had positive vibes and Rachel was sure they'd make a great party.

She also invited two of the girls from PB Lifts: I've mentioned Harriet before, the 5'10" bikini competitor and tanned blonde bombshell with long legs and 34D breast implants. There was also Cat: 5'2", Korean-American, an MMA fighter trying to get into the UFC. I'd seen her around PB Lifts: she was all super-hard muscle, wiry as anything, no fat anywhere. She attacked everything with vigor, whether it was a punching bag, a barbell, or a man being obnoxious.

The three of them had decided the theme of boat day was "ASAP": "As Skimpy As Possible". They went shopping with the goal of getting the smallest, most revealing bikinis: the minimum fabric while still being legal in public! Rachel made it clear to me and the other invited men that ASAP applied to us too - and that we should keep our swimsuits secret until the day.

Going onto Amazon, I bought the smallest swim trunks I dared. They were fluorescent lime green, skin tight, with a little rise in the hip. When they arrived, I tried them on and posed in the full-length mirror in Rachel's home gym while she was out. They were half a size too small: totally skin tight except for a pouch at the front for my junk. They were also very brief, pun totally intended: they exposed the shape of my glutes where they met my hamstrings. This worked for me because I now had truly muscly shape in my ass.

This was easily the smallest and most revealing underwear I'd ever worn in my life. Twisting and observing all the angles in Rachel's home gym mirror, I couldn't help but notice: I was fucking built and fucking hot! So what if posing was vain? I was getting turned on at the sight of myself: my abs, my pecs, my quads, glutes, lats, delts, biceps & triceps.. shit, even my calves! I posed, I flexed, I took selfies, my cock swelled to its full nine inches, and the skin-tight trunks were too small to contain it. My stiff member poked out the top on an angle: I tried tucking it in pointing sideways but it simply wouldn't stay put.

That turned me on even more. I stripped off completely, letting the tiny green trunks fall to the floor and standing completely naked in the gym. I grabbed a 50lb dumbbell and did one-arm bicep curls while my other arm stroked my thick meaty cock. I pumped my arm muscles while I pumped my dick, swapping arms every six reps. I grunted in the mirror, admiring my pecs and abs and how far I'd come on my muscle journey.

After 18 reps of curls on both sides, my arms and my cock were feeling the hugest they'd ever been. I pushed the dumbbell high above my head with my left arm and pleasured myself to completion with my right: in a thunderous orgasm, I let out a primal roar as ropes of cum spurted across the room, hitting the floor-to-ceiling mirror, smearing down the glass.

Once my climax subsided, I lowered the dumbbell to the ground and faced myself in the mirror: buck naked, surrounded my weights, I wound myself up into the hardest, tensest, most defined double bicep flex I'd ever done. My quads were rippling with definition, my abs were deep, my pecs were popping, and my arms felt like the size of watermelons. And of course, my nine-inch cock hung meatily, with the last of my cum leaking out.

I grabbed those ASAP lime green trunks and knew: I was gonna look hot as fuck on boat day.

In the two weeks prior, Rachel and I got spray tan and tanning bed combos every few days to turn our skin from white to silky bronze, to highlight our rapidly improving muscle definition. This tanning salon would let you be completely naked to get sprayed - no paper underwear required - and my technician Tina also gave me some discreet highlights. She told me that bodybuilders often get just an extra bit of tan juice in the ridges between their abdominal muscles and around their pecs. It had to be subtle, but Tina was a pro. I asked for the same subtle touch around my glutes. Remember: ASAP: "as skimpy as possible".

I could barely sleep the night before Boat Day. While I loved Rachel's naked body, I was excited to see all these friends from the gym as close to naked as possible - and Rachel was too. Tomorrow, we were all going to put on a show.

In the morning, Rachel and I did a home workout, naked in her gym. We concentrated on abs: we both wanted one last effort to make our midsections pop for photos. I loved doing hanging straight leg raises with weight between my feet: I could do full range of motion with a 25lb dumbbell, as long as I kept the dumbbell tight between my feet and didn't drop it on my head at the top of a rep. These made my abs burn like anything.

Rachel loved Russian twists with a 45lb plate, and I loved watching her do them. No other exercise made her tanned 8-pack ripple quite as much, and you know by now that that drives me wild!

We finished with weighted planks, and our weight was each other. Rachel held her body as stiff as a board as I lowered myself down slowly to sit on her back, putting more and more of my weight on her until my hands and feet were off the ground. Keeping my balance was a good core workout in itself, but Rachel's was next level: she held plank position with 195lb of extra weight (i.e. me) for a full minute before showing the slightest sign of discomfort. It's then she started to shake just a little, her arms involuntarily convulsing. I felt her brace her core even tighter - abs, back, ass - and power through another 30 seconds before the shaking became too much and neither of us could keep our balance. Her arms dropped and we both collapsed in a heap.

"Oh my fuck my core!" Rachel was spent.. or so I thought. "Fuck.. I'm.. shit I'm really close."

What she did next surprised me: she walked over to the pull-up bar and jumped up to hang by her arms. Then she started slow controlled leg raises, closing her eyes and concentrating very deeply.

She was trying to give herself a coregasm. That's what she meant by "really close". I watched her as her super cut arm muscles were extended straight, her quads were popping as her legs were extended straight, and her abs contracted as slow as possible.

Rachel bit her lips and let out a moan.. she was learning to give herself stimulation just through core exercises and it was a beautiful sight to behold.

She panted: "Tim, suck my nipples now."

I didn't need to be asked twice. I approached her from the side and took her breasts in my hands, beautiful shapes of fat on top of hard pectoral muscle, and traced each nipple one by one with my tongue. Rachel continued to lower and raise her legs - after a 90-second weighted plank her core must have been on fire, but she'd discovered that this sort of workout could give her sexual pleasure.

She held her legs out at 90 degrees, parallel to the floor, and started twisting her hips and rubbing her thighs together, stimulating her groin. I kept sucking her tits as I roamed my hands all over her back, arms and abs. As I kneaded her firm, muscular ass, tensed to hold her legs parallel, Rachel convulsed and an orgasm washed over her. She had the arm strength to keep holding onto the bar and the core strength to keep her legs raised - what a woman!

Only once her orgasm had subsided completely, she lowered her legs into my arms and let go of the bar, falling into my embrace. We kissed long and deeply before she hopped down to the ground.

"I think I need to lie down!"

"Then lie on top of me," I replied. It was my turn to finish with a weighted plank too.. and Rachel had every intention of having me finish in more than one sense.

I put my weight on my elbows and toes, braced my core and glutes tight, then Rachel lay down on top of me, face down, tanned skin on tanned skin. Her hands gripped my shoulders, her face nestled in my spine, her boobs nestled in my lower back, I could feel her individual ab muscles on my ass cheeks, and with her feet in the air, she positioned her knees in the back of my knees.

She spoke to me softly: "You get to cum but only if you hold me for a full two minutes. One minute fifty to go."

We both stayed rock still for a moment, but then Rachel's hands started roaming. She traced fingers down from my shoulders, over my lats and delts, and from there round to my torso.

Rachel splayed her fingers on both hands to grab my pecs, squeezing each muscle one by one and digging her fingernails in.

"Hmm Tim.. yum! Your pecs are getting fucking huge! It's so fucking sexy to watch you do flys and bench press."

I already had a half chub from sucking Rachel's tits to orgasm, but all this ego stroking sent me straight to full erection. The head of my penis rested on the gym mat, and I did Kegels to lift it off the floor and back down.

"One minute," Rachel purred. She moved her left hand to my abs and dug her fingers into the eight muscles one by one, giving me a mini abdominal massage. Each slab of muscle was tensed and resisted the firm kneading of her slender fingertips. She brushed her nails along the ridges between my abs, defined and deep.. and she traced her fingers further down until she hit my pubic hair.

"Thirty seconds." The fingers on her left hand twisted circles on my skin tantalizingly close to the base of my shaft. She shifted her weight on top of me, I felt her boobs move, and her right hand started feeling up my right bicep. She continued to shift her weight, writhing her crotch and touching her vulva to the back of my legs.

My whole body - arms, shoulders, abs, quads - was straining and tensed like crazy. Holding a plank for this long was no joke, but I tensed and untensed my pelvic muscles to bring my dick off the floor. I'd gone from a semi minutes earlier to absolutely rock hard.

"Twenty.." Her left hand made contact with my penis for the first time, brushing her fingernails slowly along my shaft. Her right hand moved down my lat muscles and around to my abs.

"Oh my Christ I love your abs now," moaned Rachel. "Fifteen." She reached my bulging cock head and played with my precum, smearing it down my nine-inch shaft.

"Ten.. nine.." By this time, Rachel was fully jacking me off as she kept grinding her pussy into my leg muscles.

"Five.. four.." I was feeling that climax coming on, every muscle in my body was on fire.. "three.. two.. one.."

I let go of the plank and tipped onto my side. Rachel's naked muscular body bumped on top of me then away from me, as I felt her toned quads against my own legs. My abs and arms were absolutely spent.. but I was so horny and turned on that my fatigue meant nothing.

On my knees, I flipped Rachel onto her back and pinned her wrists to the floor. Her jacked physique lay before me, and she licked her lips at the sight of my tanned torso. Her nipples were hard, and her pussy dripping wet.

I grabbed my meaty member and thrust it inside her, rough and deep. I bottomed out instantly, hitting her cervix, and Rachel let out an "Aaehh!!", a wide-eyed cry of passion. I was so ready to cum: I pumped her furiously, with long and rapid strokes. I wanted to fuck her silly.

Rachel's glorious abs quivered as she rode the precipice of another orgasm. I was getting closer myself. She pulsed her vaginal walls and tightened herself over me, and it was a matter of seconds before both of us screamed out in ecstasy.

"FUUUUUCCCKKKK Timmm!!! Oh my.. ahhhh!!"

"Uhhhh Rach fuck!"

Waves crashed over her body, shaking every muscle fiber. I sent what felt like gallons of jizz into her warm pussy, thrusting on every convulsion of my rock hard dick. I blacked out from the pleasure. Rachel's eyes rolled into the back of her head.

And as our mutual climax subsided, I had absolutely nothing left. My arms gave way and the whole weight of my torso collapsed onto Rachel, my dick still inside her, my meaty pecs and shoulder muscles hitting her in the face and bumping her head onto the gym floor.

"Jesus Tim," said Rachel. "We're not even on the boat yet and my head's spinning already!"

I had no words, trying to catch my breath. After what felt like ages as my eyes cleared up and my blackout vision went away, I pulled out of Rachel's gorgeous wet pussy and rolled off her.

Lying at her side, both of us were totally spent and had to spend the longest time catching our breath. We'd pushed ourselves to the limit - two minutes of weighted plank each is no joke, not to mention all the other core work we'd just done. But we both knew that it was worth it: our abs would be so on point, tanned and popping, and something we were proud to show off our gym friends.

I moved my hand to Rachel's thigh - her quads were made of striated muscle. I traced my hand up along her pussy - she shuddered briefly - and to her abs. I left my hand still on top of the gorgeous slabs of muscle as she shuddered and breathed in and out.

She did the same: her hand rested on my abs, then gave the whole area a squeeze.

"Tim, you are so fucking hot. You've just transformed into.. god, this!"

"Rachel, your body is an absolute marvel. I can't believe the abs. And the rest of you."

"But mostly the abs."

"Yeah mostly the abs." We both giggled.

"Okay," said Rachel. "Quick shower then get dressed for boat day. Us girls definitely have a show for you guys."

"And I've got a show for you too."

Rachel squeezed my stomach once more. "I cannot wait."

rambo89
rambo89
36 Followers