Mystery of Mammary Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her head slowly, savouring every inch of my cock, her tongue licking the sensitive underside of my cock. She attempted again to take it all. Slowly, slowly she went and forced herself on my cock. I heard wet slurping and gagging sounds as she tried. It felt incredible. I was in heaven.

Her soft, warm tongue swirled over my cock. "Sooooo good Katy!" I moaned.

She went faster now, causing the water to splash in the rockpool. She bobbed her head while holding onto the back of my legs, pushing me deeper into her. The feeling was incredible.

"Glob...ahhhh....grrrr...glob, ahhhhh!" she moaned on my cock.

She dipped her head back and forth over my hard cock, which occasionally jerked in her mouth. My knees were even weaker as I felt them bend uncontrollably. She took her other hand and massaged my balls gently and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up as I felt shivers down my spine. She used her other hand to jerk me off at the same time as giving me a deep blowjob.

She sped up. "Fuck!" I yelled. This encouraged her to go faster. Her head was almost a blur as she slid her tight mouth, vacuuming my cock into her throat. "Too good!" I cried.

"Cum..n...ma mouf!" she said.

As I felt the feeling of no return, I screamed out loud. "GON CUUUUUUUM!" She fucked my cock with her mouth from tip to base and just before I came, she pulled me right into her, my eleven inches entirely swallowed down her throat and I threw my head back and roared. I blasted a hot and thick load of cum in my cousin's throat.

"ARRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I cried as I released copious amounts of cum into her throat, swallowing it all.

Finally, what felt like an age, she got up, and smiled.

I was out of breath recovering, my softer cock slowly shrinking. "Fuck that was good!" I said.

"I loved it too, I loved seeing you writhe in pleasure! We gotta do that again soon. I mean who knows how long we'll be here."

"Yeah..." I said a bit dazed but happy.

"But first we need to catch some fish!"

And for the next twenty minutes, I don't know if I was calmer but working together, we managed to catch four big fish. We brought them back to mom who had found some strange looking fruit, some coconuts and had made and lit a fire. She also had found tons more banana leaves to make a more comfortable sleeping experience.

"Sorry we took so long, but it looks like you got everything under control mom!"

"No problem honey and WOW you caught 4 fish! We're going to have a feast!" We cooked the fish over some hot rocks by the fire and ate like kings. However, it started to get dark very quickly.

"We will have to get an earlier start tomorrow!" said mom. We need to try signal for help, or make a fire or help sign or something."

I wasn't listening. I was staring at mom's face in the firelight. Even in distress she was beautiful. Long, dark hair, blue eyes you could get lost in and the biggest chest I had ever seen. I knew it was wrong but I couldn't lie or hide my feelings. Maybe it was my confidence getting boosted by the most amazing blowjob I ever had, but mom looked incredible. Her slightly dirty torn clothes just added to the natural look of her. How could such a slim woman have tits and hips so big. It was insane!

Mom grabbed one of the weird looking fruits and started eating it.

"What type of fruit is that?" I asked.

"I don't know, but it's delicious, very sweet! Try one.

"No thanks."

After dinner, although it was dark, mom wanted to go for a swim in the ocean. "I need to bathe. I'm feeling sweaty and dirty. Katy, Greg, why don't you come with me?"

"I'm too tired, you guys go ahead. I'm going to turn in for the night" said Katy.

"OK Greg, just you and I, let's go."

My heart was racing. Mom and I left as Katy crawled into the cave. We walked carefully as we couldn't see much. Again, I was careful to watch out for the tribe of women. The beach was empty. It was dark with just a three-quarter moon out to light the way. The sand looked blue and the waves gently broke on the shore.

Mom grabbed my hand. "Come, let's go quickly, the water looks amazing!" she said.

"OK, slow down mom!"

"No, I'm gonna speed up, you'll have to chase me!" she said as she playfully slapped my bum and took off. What had gotten into her? Mom was acting strange.

I ran after her, clearing the bushes as I went past. Finally, we reached the edge of the bushes and stood on the soft warm sand.

"Um...this is going to be a bit weird darling, but I can't swim in my clothes. I'll have to take them off, you know...given the circumstances." She giggled slightly in a very sexy way.

"So you're skinny dipping, mom?"

"Yes, you could say that!" she giggled playfully again. "Aren't you going to as well?"

I couldn't believe it, did my huge breasted mom just ask me to skinny dip with her?

"You...um...you don't mind me seeing you naked?" I asked.

"Well, no, you've seen boobs before, right? I've seen a penis before, even yours."

"MOM!" I said blushing.

"OK, sorry, sorry, just teasing."

"So, have you seen boobs before?"

"Of course I have!" I said. I couldn't believe we were having this conversation. My cock started to get hard. My heart beat rapidly. I didn't know where this was going.

"Not on the internet, I mean in real life?" she pressed.

"Yes, there was busty Betty...I mean Betty! Sorry it's what we called her in college."

"Ohhh, busty Betty hey? So, my son's a boob man then? Naughty boob boy! "So how big was busty Betty then?"

This was incredible. Mom wanting to skinny dip alone on this island, talking about my previous sexual experience. It was really hot!

"Huge mom!" I said truthfully.

"No, I mean what bra size was she?" mom asked.

Then I don't know what made me say it but I just blurted it out.

"She wasn't bigger than you, mom!"

Silence. Just the soft crash of small waves on the shore. I immediately regretted saying it. I couldn't see mom's face very well so I couldn't see what her face looked like.

"Ha! Well, you won't find many women bigger than this, Mr Boob boy! I'm sure you're dying to know how big I am?"

"Mom, not that I'm complaining but what's gotten into you?"

"Nothing, I'm having fun with my son. Sure this island is weird and God knows how we got here...I don't know, I just feel...good! Maybe it's that sweet fruit?"

I wasn't about to protest. "Well I'm glad you're feeling good mom! It really helps in times like these!"

"So are you getting undressed or what?" mom asked.

"Are you?" I asked back.

"Yes!"

And with that she stripped her clothes off in seconds. It was dark except for the pale light of the moon but I could make out mom's incredible body. Slim waist, huge hips that stuck out, thick thighs and gravity defying, giant tits that was thicker and wider than her waist.

I just stood there. "OK, your turn, Greg!"

I nervously took off my clothes until like mom, I was completely nude.

I think I could see she was trying to look at me.

"OK let's go." I said.

Mom took my hand and we walked on the soft, warm sand towards the water. As we were walking mom said to me.

"You know...you really make me feel good, protected. You've made me feel secure in an unknown environment and..."

Mom stopped talking. Then I realized why. We had walked into a strong glow of the moonlight where we could clearly see each others body. My eyes went straight for her boobs.

"Someone was blessed by the big dick Gods!" she laughed.

"Mom!" I said half blushing.

"Well, you're not the only one with something big around here!" she said hefting up her gigantic breasts.

"Mom...how big are they?" I asked.

"You'll have to catch me first before I tell you!" she said as she took off, breasts bouncing wildly until she dived underwater and popped up shortly afterwards.

I ran in after her and dived in too. The water was warm. I popped up. I swam quickly to try catch mom, but she had disappeared underwater. I looked up to try find her. I couldn't see anything.

Suddenly I felt her hands grab my legs. I nearly jumped out of my skin. She popped up out the water.

"Got ya!" she laughed.

"Jees mom my soul left my body for a second!"

"Come stand over here, it's shallow enough where we don't have to swim!" she said.

I swam over and sure enough I could stand on the sand. The water came up to my waist.

Except for the sound of the waves breaking on the shore, it was completely silent. The moon shone on the area we were swimming.

"Much better!" said mom. "It's good to be clean!"

"Yes...much!"

"Greg?" asked mom. "Um...your...your..." she gestured towards my penis that was getting hard.

"It's popping out the water, mom."

"I see that! Is that because of these, boob boy?"

"Yes..."

"So do you want to know how big I am?"

"Yes..."

"36 MM"

I was shocked. "As in mmmmm cup!" I joked, not knowing what to say.

"Ha, you could say that! Every man I've been with wanted these, and boy did they!"

I was getting so excited by this talk. I didn't know what to say next.

"Anyway, let's get out!" she said. I was disappointed and told her so.

"Well, the night's not over, let's go back and get our clothes."

We walked back to the shore, put our clothes back on.

"Ohhh, it's getting a bit chilly!" said mom. "Come sit next to me and let's have a chat."

My heart was racing, what could happen next! We sat down next to each other on the sand.

Mom started talking.

"So...I know we keep talking about it. But that...I mean your cock is...huge! I bet you have a queue of women waiting?"

This was insane, whatever was in that fruit made mom so flirty, so open with me.

"Well not really, not a queue of women." I said truthfully.

"What about busty Betty?" she asked.

"Oh well, we didn't have sex, we did other things."

"Other things? Tell me more darling, I love a juicy sexy story!"

"Are you sure mom? Isn't it too graphic?"

I couldn't believe I was sitting on a beach, alone and half naked with my 36MM cup mom and asking about my sex life. Falling through a portal or whatever that was, was nothing compared to this.

"We're both adults! I can handle it!" said mom.

I felt myself become a bit braver.

"Handle my cock or..."

"BOTH!" she laughed. "Go on..." she said.

"OK well it was during college exams. I was studying hard and Betty was sitting next to me. It was quite late as most of the other students had gone to bed but I had a huge exam in the morning and was stressing a bit. I had known Betty as she was in the same class as me, but we never really spoke. I just sort of admired her breasts a lot of the time"

"Go on." Mom said sultrily.

"Well, it was just her and I left in the library and for some reason the caretaker had not come and locked up the library yet so we continued studying. Eventually we started chatting, sharing notes and talking about how stressed we were. She then asked me if it was true.

"If what was true?" mom asked.

"If I had the biggest cock in college." I replied.

"So what did you say?" pressed mom.

"Well at first I was shocked, but then I told her I wasn't sure about that, but admitted I was bigger than average down there."

"Then what happened?" asked mom.

"Long story short, she asked to see it. I was hesitant as we were in the college library, so we went to the back of the library where the old history books were. I figured no one would come there."

"I see. Please continue, this is getting hot!"

"So I showed her and long story short she gave me a..." I hesitated a bit. "...Blowjob in the deserted library late at night."

"Amazing, you must have loved that." Said mom.

"Yes, but I preferred what happened next!" I continued.

"She took off her top..."

"Obviously you loved that boob boy!" laughed mom.

"She had massive breasts, H cups and I had never done this before with a woman but she gave me...a titfuck!" I blurted out.

"Oh, I know what that is of course! The dream of a breast man! Did she let you finish between her breasts?"

"Yes, I did!"

"Did you come a lot?"

"Mom!!" I barely protested.

"Well, did you?"

"Yes! I...came between her breasts and it felt so good, I had to hang onto the bookshelves to stop myself from collapsing."

"WOW! What a story!" she said. "Tell me another!"

"Well that was the last time I had...you know a sexual experience!"

"My poor baby, that was months ago, right? How cruel of me to ask you to tell me a story with your huge penis throbbing, waiting for the next encounter."

"It's OK mom, I can take care of..."

"No you won't! I'm going to!"

"Mom are you sure?" Dumb question to ask.

"Of course I'm sure, I'm addicted to cock, I don't care if this is wrong, I'm horny, you're horny, it's been years since I've even seen a cock. Let me please you...let's please each other."

She stripped her clothes and threw them in a pile, I did the same and lay back on our soft pile of clothes.

"I'm going to pleasure you until you beg for release."

I couldn't believe what was happening! My own huge titted mother was about to pleasure me. She delicately grabbed my cock and looked me in my eyes. Her touch felt electric on my cock as it throbbed in her hands.

"I can just about wrap my hands around this monster!" she said.

She slowly started to jack me off with my hand, while with her other started stroking my balls gently with her long nails. "I don't know if it's this island or our skinny dip or what, but I'm so horny baby! I can't believe we're doing this but it doesn't feel wrong does it?" she asked sweetly.

"No mom, it doesn't!" I lay back as my cock slowly was jacked off by mom. Her piercing eyes holding mine as her expert and gentle hands ran up and down my cock. I tilted my head back as a few of her soft fingers gently tickled under my balls. She went faster now jerking me off and it felt incredible. Her soft, moisturized hands went quicker gently pulling the skin up and down.

"Ahhhh mom!" I moaned. "I'm close!"

She then spat on my cock and rubbed both her hands over my cock. She covered my cock in spit and it felt even better. I watched her huge, hefty breasts shake and bounce as she pleasured me.

"Mom! It's so good!" I cried.

Both hands corkscrewed up and down my cock, going over the sensitive head and underside of my cock.

"My boob boy's gonna cum!" she said.

My face contorted, I felt the feeling of no return. My finders clenched the sand beneath me as mom's beautiful hands travelled over my well lubed cock.

"Look at my huge fucking tits! Watch how they bounce baby! All for you! Come for me...come for mommy...come!" she moaned.

"Fuuuuuck!" I yelled. "CUUUUUMIIIIIING!" I roared!

I threw my head back as my cock exploded hot gobs of cum from my cock as mom continued milking my cock. "Ahhhhhhh...so much!" she admired.

I lifted my head to look up as more cum shot out of my cock high into the air. Mom's hands were a blur as she expertly stroked my cock to completion.

I relaxed my body as it had tensed during the most intense sexual experience. I couldn't believe mom had done that. She smiled at me.

"That was fun!" she said a bit breathless. I didn't reply as I lay there recovering. I just sort of nodded my head.

"You don't have regrets Greg?" mom asked.

"Not at all mom, do you?"

"No, of course not." She said as she came up towards me and kissed me deeply. Her massive mountainous tits pressing against me. I started getting hard again.

Suddenly there was a rustling in the bushes and we both looked up.

"What was that?" mom asked.

"Sh!" I said. I focused on the bushes but didn't see anything. I tried to listen carefully, but couldn't hear anything. Worried it was one of the women from the island, I got up. I walked towards the sound of the noise but didn't hear or see anything.

"Come mom, let's get dressed and go back to the cave. Seems like it was nothing."

We walked back to the cave holding hands. Katy was sleeping in the cave still. We crept in and fell asleep next to her.

The sound of a loud bird woke me up. I started to open my eyes. Katy was standing above me.

"Wake up!" she whispered. "I need to show you something!"

"What?" I asked.

"Just come and see."

I looked back at mom who was still sleeping then got up and joined her. "Here have a banana. You will need it, it's quite a walk! Come, let's go."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You will soon see, we're almost there!"

We walked for what seemed like ages through the dense forest and then I saw what she wanted me to see.

"A small cabin, built in the middle of the forest." I said.

"Yeah, that's weird I thought. So I opened the door, it was unlocked, but no one was inside. It looked like it had been abandoned in a hurry."

"Well let's go inside." I said.

We slowly walked inside, cautious of what we may find. We found stacks of papers, notepads, equipment, drawings, chemicals and other sorts of liquids. I went through a few of the drawings and glanced over some of the journals. Then it dawned on me.

"This place...This place was built by someone as a sort of portal between the island and wherever he lived. I don't know how he did it, but look."

I showed Katy some crude drawings of what looked like a portal and a few journal entries explaining that the island was bought and the experiment funded entirely by this guy to entice women to the island.

"Well, is there a way to get back?" she asked.

"I don't know, maybe. We will have to keep looking!"

All of a sudden, the door opened and there before us were five women. All with bigger tits than the last.

"How did you get here?" said one woman.

"Who are you?" said the other.

Before I could answer, they swooped in and grabbed us both.

"Hey, get off us!" said Katy.

We struggled but they had us outnumbered.

Then another woman came over to me, smiled and wiped a cold paste under my nose. I began to pass out. I tried to fight it, but then I felt a darkness come over me.

The next thing I knew I was awake in a bed of leaves, alone and in a bit of a daze. I looked around.

"Ah, you're up!" said a voice.

I looked up and saw another incredibly stacked woman sitting in the corner.

"Where am I, and where is Katy?"

"Don't worry she is fine, and apologies for knocking you out earlier. We had to be sure you weren't evil!"

"Why would I be evil?" I asked.

"There are no men on this island and none of us have seen a man for years. Some of us don't trust men."

"I don't understand!" I protested.

"Look, there will be time for questions, but first the high priestess would like to see you, come along."

I got out of the bed, a little shakily. We left together and outside many other women were staring at me. It felt uncomfortable.

"In here!" she said pointing towards a large makeshift shelter.

I walked in and what greeted me was beyond what I expected. A thin, petite but huge breasted woman sat on the ground.

"Come in, sit!" she said quietly.

I sat on a nearby log.

She was stunningly beautiful. Long brown hair, high cheekbones, bright blue eyes and enormous breasts. Some of the biggest I've seen.

"Tell me, how did you get here?" she asked.

I told her everything, from the power failure, to the basement, the portal, the cabin we found. Often she would nod and agree with what I was saying.

"...and here I am now. What is this place?" I asked.

"Well we don't know. All we know is we all arrived here during a thunder storm. Every single one of us, and we're all living together and we all have big boobs. The cabin and this place seemed like a rich man's experiment that went wrong, but he is no longer with us. We think he drowned trying to escape this island. I was the first one to arrive, then more of us arrived. He had an island full of us."