Mystery of Mammary Island Ch. 01

Story Info
My busty mom and cousin lost on an island with me.
8.8k words
4.57
81.3k
181

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,252 Followers

It was game night. It was pouring with rain. There was lightning and thunder as well as heavy winds! The weather report told us to stay inside so mom, my cousin and I were about to start playing board games for the evening. My older cousin, Katy was staying with us while her flat was being renovated. I was 22, my cousin 24.

I was in my element because I sort of always had a crush on my cousin. I always felt like she had a crush on me too, but I could have been imagining it. We've just had some awkward encounters. Anyway, her enormous breasts really turned me on. I am totally a boob guy, but lately I had also been perving at her big, beautiful, firm looking bum. Plus, my massive breasted mom had made a few appearances in my dreams.

"Greg, we're about to start!" shouted Katy down the passage. "And I'm gonna kick your ass again!"

"Coming...just getting some wine!" I replied back.

I had poured us all some wine and was carrying three glasses to the table.

"Thanks darling!" said mom while accepting her wine.

"Finally!" my cousin joked.

Just then a loud rumbling of thunder and a loud strike. It gave us all a bit of a jump.

"Woah, quite a storm out there!" said mom.

"Glad we're in here!" I added.

"Right your turn to roll the dice!" said Katy.

I picked up the dice and started to roll. BANG! We heard another loud crack of thunder. I dropped the dice on the board. No sooner had I done that, the power went out.

"Shit!" We all said at once.

"Don't stress, I'll go downstairs and try and see what the issue is." I said.

"Check outside to see if it's the whole street first." Suggested mom.

"OK let me see!" said Katy. "Strange!"

"What?" said mom and I together.

"It's just our house without power!"

"That's odd, said mom.

"Well, I'm sure it's tripped, I'll go flick the switch in the basement!"

I grabbed my phone to use for a torch and went downstairs.

Meanwhile...

"He's been ages!" said Katy.

"Probably not a tripped switch! Maybe it's a bit more serious!" said mom.

"Well, I don't want to wait anymore, I'll go see what's happening down there."

"OK, be careful!" said mom.

10 minutes later...

"Where are those kids!" mom said aloud.

She got up, turned on her torch on her phone and went to investigate.

"Greg! Katy!" she called out.

No reply. She opened the basement door and called out again.

"Greg?" she shouted down the stairs. "Did you find the issue?" No reply. "Guys if this is some sort of joke, I'm not amused!" Nothing, just the sound of the rain pouring on the roof.

"OK, I'm coming downsta..."

CRAAAAAAACK! Another loud strike of lightning accompanied by thunder.

"Whew! OK, I'm coming downstairs now..."

As she got to the last stair, she thought she could hear something. It sounded like waves breaking on the beach. She took her last step onto the cold basement floor and as soon as she did, she disappeared. Gone...not a trace.

Next thing she knew, she was being awoken by Greg and Katy.

"Mom? Mom?"

"Where are we?" asked Katy.

Greg was ignoring her. "Katy, help me carry her to shore!"

"Mom?"

"What's going on? Where am I?" asked mom.

"Good, she's finally come around!" I spoke softly.

"Let's put her here on the sand where it's dry!" I said.

"She's soaking!" said Katy.

"Mom, it's Greg and Katy. I don't know what happened. I went downstairs and as soon as stepped on the basement floor, I found myself here. But it seems we've sort of been transported to an island."

"We've been here about ten minutes. It's all very confusing!"

"Why am I wet?" asked mom.

"You landed in the sea when you got here. I didn't see you fall, but you're here!"

"Mrs...B, I think you should take off your clothes!" said Katy as she started undressing mom.

I didn't say anything but was secretly hoping to see mom in her bra.

"OK..." said mom a bit confused still. "Is this a dream?"

Kati struggled a bit getting moms top off due to her huge bulging breasts. I was starting to get hard. Finally, mom was lying in her bra and panties. Her flat, toned and tanned tummy was just the sexiest thing I had ever seen until I saw her too small bra encasing some of the if not the biggest breasts I had ever seen. Each was easily the size of a small beach ball and her dark cleavage was exposed. I let out a small groan. I started fantasizing until I was snapped out of it by Katy.

"Greg, come help me get your mom up."

I helped stand mom up and she seemed to be coming to her senses. Once she realized she was half naked in front of her son, she covered her breasts as best she could, but only ended up squishing the huge melons against her chest.

"Now what?" asked Katy.

"Let's check our phones...SHIT! No reception!"

"Me too!" said mom and Katy.

I thought for a moment. "I don't know what happened but I'm sure we're going to need to survive the night here. The island looks deserted. And we need to build a shelter and try find some food."

"Good idea!" said Katy.

We walked towards the bushes and tried to find a safe spot to build some sort of shelter. I didn't know what I would find but I went to find it.

"Mom, you and Katy wait here. I'm going to go find some things to build a shelter."

"OK, don't be long!" said mom.

I walked further into the deep bush. I had watched a few survivor programs so I thought I had a good knowledge of how to build shelter and survive. Well in the end, I found a stream, some branches, but nothing more. I carried on walking a bit and found a small cave. I looked and walked inside. It was only a few feet deep, but this was all I could find for shelter. It would have to do.

I walked around the cave and found a lot of large banana tree leaves. Sadly, the bananas were too high to reach. The leaves would have to do as a blanket or mattress. I lay them down in the cave and managed to make an improvised type of mattress and blanket for us.

"Did you find anything?"

"Well, I found some banana tree leaves and a cave for us to sleep in, sadly no food. Also, I think the island is deserted. This whole situation is weird."

"Perhaps we should wait until morning to find answers. It's getting dark and a bit cold." Said mom.

"Right, this way to the cave then!" I said and lead the way to the cave. "It's not much but I think it will do."

"Thanks darling! It sounds cozy!"

"Let's get some rest and try figure this out in the morning." Said Katy.

We all climbed into the cave. We soon realized it was quite tight.

"Katy, why don't you go in first, then me, then Greg."

"OK Linda!"

We finally got into the cave. My heart was racing. Mom was lying on her side and I was about to be enveloped in her breasts as I lay down. I purposefully lay further away from mom as I lay down. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"Come closer darling. You're not afraid of your mom, are you? Besides you're going to get cold!"

"OK mom."

I shifted closer. My heart racing now, my cock half hard. I felt her breasts press into my back. The huge mounds jiggled on my back as I shifted closer to her.

"Um...mom, I better stop..."

"Haha...yes...perhaps it's best. Sorry about these huge..."

She didn't say the next word, I just lay there, excited, confused but comfortable. I couldn't believe what had happened but was almost more amazing was how I was almost enveloped by mom's gigantic breasts.

No sooner had mom put her head down, it seemed she was fast asleep. And I think Katy was too. I couldn't sleep, I was wide awake. I moved moms' arm that was wrapped around me and went to explore. I used my phone as a torch and went to explore. It was almost pitch black, but every now and then the moon shone through the thick bush onto the ground, so I could see a bit more easily.

I came to a small clearing, the moon shone right onto the small patch around me. I stood and paused. I could hear a gentle rustling of the trees, but not much else. Then I heard it. It sounded like laughter. My ears must be deceiving me I thought. I kept still trying to hear it. Nothing.

I continued walking further, hoping to find something. I wasn't sure what, but I just felt like I needed to find something. "There!" I said out loud. "I heard it again. Laughter, or voices talking."

I wasn't sure where the sound was coming from, but I crept along slowly, trying to walk towards the sound. It was getting louder. Definitely people. We're in luck I thought. Maybe someone could explain what was going on.

I walked towards the sound and gentle light. I started hearing strange sounds, like someone was in a trance, or moaning. This felt weird. I crept along slowly not trying to make too much noise (not sure why though)

Then I saw it, a site I would never forget. There in front of me were about twenty beautiful women, gathered in a circle surrounded by candles mumbling, what sounded like chanting. But this wasn't the most amazing thing. Each and every single woman was topless. And all of them had big tits. Not just big, but enormous breasts. They jutted out far from their slim and curvy frames. What had I stumbled upon? I continued watching. Suddenly one of the women rolled onto the ground like she was possessed. She was holding a large smooth object. I soon realized that it was some sort of makeshift dildo. I continued watching in anticipation. My heart was so loud I was afraid they would hear it.

The woman in the middle started moaning and took the large dildo and shoved it between her massive melons, moaning. The rest of the women were chanting. It got louder as the moans got louder. She started shoving the dildo in and out of her cleavage. It was incredibly hot to watch her titfucking the pretend cock.

Now she took the dildo and buried most of it inside her. Her moaning grew louder and louder as she pleasured herself. She bucked her hips and fucked the dildo harder and harder, finally watching her eyes shoot to the back of her head, the whites exposed as she plundered the dildo into her snatch one last time.

"Gnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed as the rest of the big busted women cheered her on. The scene was so hot, I could feel my hard cock beat in rhythm with my heart. Then the next woman got in the middle of the circle and started fucking her tits with a dildo. It was insane. I don't know why but I didn't want to disturb them. I thought I should go back to the cave and not speak of this to anyone. I walked hastily back to the cave where mom and Katy were still sleeping. I crawled in next to mom. What a day I thought as I closed my eyes, I wonder what would happen tomorrow.

The birds woke me up the next morning. My stomach rumbled with hunger as I stretched out slowly as to not wake mom.

"Morning!" Katy whispered. "I've been up for an hour and managed to find us some bananas that had fallen off the trees. "Here, help yourself!" she said pointing to a large pile of bananas.

"Thanks Katy!" I said as I got up, careful not to wake up mom.

I peeled a banana, sat down on a nearby rock and thought. Do I tell them about what I saw last night? Who would believe me?

"You're looking kinda pale?" said Katy. "Everything OK?"

"Y...Yep!" I said unconvincingly.

"I know you, somethings up! I guess it's just that we're still on this island and without a clue on what to do. I have trekked around it trying to get signal on my phone, but nothing. It's a bit disturbing, but I'm sure if we make some sort of fire, or signal, we will be rescued."

"Yeah, that's it!" I lied.

"I feel dirty, I need to bath. Want to come swim in the sea?" she asked.

"Huh? Me?" I stupidly asked.

"Yes you, who else is there around here?" she playfully said.

"S...Sure!"

If last night wasn't painful enough for my poor overworked cock, seeing my cousin strip down to her too small bra and tight panties didn't help. Her slim, body, bulbous ass and thick hips and thighs came into view. I felt myself getting hard. Then those gigantic breasts. Full and soft.

"I hope you don't mind seeing me like this, but these are extraordinary circumstances!" she said.

"No problem," I said as I took off my top and ran towards the sea. I didn't want her to see my hard cock. I thought maybe the water would cool it down. It didn't help. My cousin ran after me, her huge tits bouncing wildly in the bra towards the water. She dived in, and popped out a few seconds later, just feet away from me.

"When was the last time we swam together cuz?" she asked. I couldn't believe how nonchalant she was about what had happened so far.

"Yeah, a while back!" I said.

"Probably years ago...before I grew these things!" she said nodding towards her massive breasts.

"Oh..Um...I...I didn't notice!"

"Haha, you're a bad liar! Everyone notices. Not just because they're huge and natural, but because of how far they stick out! Do you like big boobs?" she asked.

I didn't know what to say. Was she flirting with me? I looked back at my cousin and she was staring into the distance, towards the shore.

"HEEEEEY!" she yelled, and started swimming franticly towards the shore.

"What's going on?" I asked. But I soon realized she had spotted one of the women from last night.

"Hey...wait!" she shouted. The women on the shore looked up. Suddenly as we got closer, she froze, then looked up and ran away, back into the brush.

"Please! WAIT!" she shouted as she ran into the bush.

"Katy! Wait, please don't go in there!" I called after her.

I ran in after her, searching frantically. I could hear the sounds of trees and bushes rushing by me as I ran past. "Katy!" I called out softly.

"Katy!" I whispered loudly.

I heard a rustle in the bushes. "Katy?"

Suddenly, the unknown woman jumped out in front of me and knocked me down, then ran away quicker than when she jumped out at me. I knocked my head hard on the ground but I was OK.

I lay on the ground a bit confused.

"Greg!" I heard footsteps rush towards me. It was Katy. "What happened to you?"

"That woman...ah...she knocked me over and I bumped my head...ow... but I'm ok!"

"If there are other people on the island..." she began.

"Katy, I need to tell you something!"

"What?" she asked suspiciously.

"Last night I couldn't sleep, I went for a walk and I heard some noises. Well, I stumbled upon a sort of village full of women..."

"Jesus! So, they can help us get back?"

"No, listen, they were doing some sort of weird chant! In a circle, dressed in odd clothes. I'm not sure if they're harmless, I mean you saw, she knocked me down and ran away. Frankly, I'm scared they're going to come back with more!"

"So, what are we going to do?"

"I think let's go back to the cave, mom should be awake now! By the looks of the bush and trees around the cave, I don't think they know we're there or that there's a cave."

"OK, let's hurry!" said Katy.

We got back to the cave, mom was just starting to wake up.

"Hi mom!" I said.

She stretched and yawned. "Morning honey!" she said. "Where've you two been?"

Katy was about to say something and I feel like we shouldn't worry mom right now.

"We just went swimming and looked around the island." I said quickly.

"Well I'm very hungry! We've got to find some food."

"Agreed!" said Katy and I at the same time.

"I can try spear fishing!" I said.

"Why don't you two try that, I found some matches in my pocket from when we needed to light candles. We can light a fire, make the cave comfier and once we've eaten, we can figure out how to get out of here!" said mom.

"OK mom! Be back when we can!"

Katy and I left and found a long thick branch. I broke the end off into a sort of badly made spear and walked with my cousin towards the rock pools at the beach. We were careful and made sure no one was around. I still wasn't sure what these busty women were capable of, or what they wanted.

When we finally got to the rock pools, they were swarming with fish. Catching one however, proved quite difficult. Katy was laughing on the rocks.

"Come on, it's easy!" she teased.

"You come try then!" I said.

"OK fine, let me show you how it's done!" she said confidently.

She got into the shallow water and waited patiently for a fish to come before attempting to stab it, but she couldn't do it. She ended up splashing everywhere. Aimlessly stabbing everywhere.

Soon, to my enjoyment, I realized she had wet through her shirt and her hard nipples were trying to poke through the thin material.

"Fuck! OK, I admit it's hard." She conceded.

"Maybe we should teamwork together!" I suggested. "Like you sort of gently bring them towards me and I'll catch one!"

I got up and grabbed the spear. Katy moved around, trying to push the fish towards me.

"Now!" she whispered loudly.

I stabbed wildly and lost my balance and fell into my cousin, knocking her down in the shallow water. I fell on top of her, crushing her humongous tits on my chest. My face fell forward into her neck. We both burst out laughing!

"You ok?" she asked.

Suddenly I felt myself getting hard. How could I not? Her clothes were entirely wet, her breasts pushing up against me, smothering most of my body.

We looked into each other's eyes. "I'm fine!" I said.

There was an awkward silence.

"Um...your big...ah, is poking into me!"

I felt myself going red. I've always had a crush on my gorgeous cousin. With her long, thick blonde hair, cute nose, high cheekbones, her huge ass and massive breasts.

"Ah...sorry!" I said as I scrambled off her.

"Haha! You're quite big down there...bigger than I thought!"

"Oh...thanks...wait, what do you mean, bigger than you thought?" I asked while I stood up.

"I didn't say that!" she said blushing.

"You did!"

"OK, OK, I admit it! Greg, I've always sort of, well you know had a crush on you. That's why I'm always talking about my big boobies. I like to tease, but always wondered what would happen if you and I, you know got together."

I didn't know what to say. I just stood there. My gorgeous cousin has a crush on ME?

She continued teasing me. "Don't act like you haven't noticed how big they are! I know you've been stealing glimpses! I bet you've wanted to do things to them. Things most other women can't do!"

I thought to deny it, but I can't believe my cousin was telling me this. I mean if falling through some sort of portal or vortex onto a nearly deserted island full of hugely busty women, then comes this confession. My cock throbbed angrily in my pants.

"It's true Katy! I've had a crush on you for a long time, but I know you're my cousin, we couldn't do anything!"

"Shouldn't that be my choice!" she asked. "I've always had a sort of innocent crush on you, but it's turned slightly less innocent. Like if I wanted to give you a blowjob right here, couldn't I?"

"Yeah!" I said more confidently.

And with that, she got on her knees in front of me. I didn't know what to do. I wanted this to happen so badly. She pulled my pants down and my hard cock sprung out and hit her in the face.

"Fucking hell! How big is that thing!" she asked.

"How big are you?" I asked bravely.

"I'm a L cup. 34L"

"Wow" I sighed.

"Take a look at them while you enjoy the best blowjob you'll ever have."

Her exposed breasts were bigger and more beautiful than I could ever imagine.

"So how big are you? I wanna know before I attempt to stuff it all in my mouth."

"Eleven inches!"

"Well best I get to work then! That is one thick cock"

And before I knew it, my hot cousin had started to swallow my cock.

"Ahhhhh!" I moaned. I leaned back against a large boulder as my huge busty cousin continued swallowing. Inch by inch was swallowed deep into the back of her throat. My knees were weak and I steadied myself on the warm rock behind me. Her hot mouth had almost taken me to the base. My cock tickled the back of her throat. She choked slightly.

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,252 Followers