Mystery of Mammary Island Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did he do experiments?" I asked.

"No, he just had sex with us."

"Against your will?"

"No, we wanted it, but it became clear the fruit on the island gave us insatiable sex drives. We didn't mind, but since he left a few years ago, our sexual appetite increased and we can't get enough sex. You're the first man to appear here since he left."

"So does that mean...?"

"Yes.." she said smiling! "We're hoping you will stay and enjoy living on the island with us!"

"So you're not some mad cannibalistic women?" I half asked and joked.

"No of course not! We just love sex!"

"What about my mom and cousin?" I asked changing the subject.

"Well, do they fit the look they need to be on the island?"

"Yes, my mom and cousin have huge breasts!" I blurted out.

"Oh my, a naughty boy perving at his mom's and cousin's breasts! I wish my son would have done that! Maybe if we ever get off this island he would." She had a longing look on her face. "We can't just take your word for it, so I'll send someone to bring them in."

And with a snap of her fingers another beautiful, busty woman entered. "Go and find this man's family. They will be on the island somewhere!"

"Close to the ocean, by a big banana tree you can see from the shore, about 50 feet in, there is a cave." I said.

"But don't frighten them, bring them in without force!" the queen warned.

"Yes my queen!" the woman said and off she went.

"While we wait, I must see what you've got to provide to the tribe?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well your penis, dick, cock, whatever you want to call it. I am desperate need of it. I'm sure there is some time to sample the goods!"

I couldn't believe this woman wanted to see my cock! "Sure!" I said confidently.

I pulled my pants down to reveal my semi hard cock.

"Wow, that's the biggest one I've seen. My son's comes close but this will more than do for the tribe. But first, time for me to pleasure you. Grab that bowl over there please."

In the bowl was an almost transparent type cream. She dipped her hands in it. "Come here, I won't bite!" she said.

She gently placed her warm hands and rubbed this slippery ointment over my cock.

"Mmmmm!" she sighed.

Her expert hands lathered my big cock with gently from base to tip. I felt my legs getting weak.

"Most men only dream of fucking tits this soft, huge and natural. I get immense satisfaction watching a man pleasure himself using these huge L cup tits. You'll be the first."

I couldn't believe it but as she lay down on the ground, her magnificent tits towered above her body yet also gently sloped towards her ribs. I couldn't wait.

I climbed on top of her flat tummy, gathered her breasts using my hands and eventually had to use my arms and thrust my cock between her breasts. The feeling was unlike anything I had ever felt. The lube she had given me allowed me to slide in and out of her dark cleavage easily.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moaned.

She pressed her tits tighter around my cock.

"Let me do all the work!" she said as she squeezed and bounced her tits tightly around my manhood.

"You're throbbing in there! Ready to come already?"

"No...I...can...last longer! It's too good!" I yelled.

My cock slid into the huge mountainous breasts and I felt it tunnel into her soft tits, the sensitive cock head travelling through her warm brests and getting lost in her deep cleavage. I felt the tits attack, squash and jiggle around my cock.

"I...can't hold back!" I shouted, pleasure tears forming in my eyes.

"YES! COME FOR ME!" she yelled.

Just then, mom and Katy entered. They stood, shocked and eyes glued to the scene in front of them.

"I'm sorry mom, you weren't supposed to see this!" I cried as I felt the cum boiling in my balls, ready to explode.

"Don't let them distract you, I want them to watch as you fuck my tits and finish between them...especially your stacked mommy!"

This dirty talk only spurred me on more.

I reached the point of no return, felt my legs shake, my eyes roll into the back of my head, pleasure tears streaming down my face and as I thrust one last time forward, I exploded.

"CUUUUUUMING!" I roared.

She shook her breasts faster now as I spurted thick, creamy jets of cum between her tits. Some shot onto her face, neck and hair. I grabbed her tits and used them to fuck my cock until eventually I was completely drained. I collapsed on the ground next to her, catching my breath.

"What's going on?" asked Katy and mom together.

I had practically passed out and was in no condition to tell them. The queen filled them in as she got dressed. I watched, feeling almost paralyzed with pleasure as my still hard cock leaked out the last few drops of cum.

"You're right! They are stacked. They can stay." Said the queen.

I smiled as the thought of my busty mom and cousin staring at my cock leaking its last few drops turned me on.

"My baby! Are you alright?" mom asked.

I gave a weak thumbs up.

"I think he is almost comatose from the pleasure. Most men can't resist these enormous breasts and he couldn't either. Your son has an amazing cock, but it looks like you two will need to wake him up somehow."

"How do you suggest we do that?" asked Katy.

"A man as breast obsessed as he is, you can figure it out. I need to tell my people the great news, a man has been found, I'll leave you to it."

"Um...Katy, I have a confession. I jacked Greg off last night." Said mom.

"Well, I gave him a blowjob yesterday too!" replied Katy.

"I guess the cat's out the bag, come...let's wake him up properly." Suggested mom.

And with that, mom and Katy dropped their massive tits in my face. I had just enough energy to lick and suck their massive tits, feeling the weight of their MM cup and L cup tits on my face. Their hard nipples brushed against my mouth as I eagerly licked and sucked. I felt my strength returning.

"Mmmmmm, suck mommy's tits baby!"

She smothered me more as I managed to grab huge handfuls of her melons and feel their great weight. I grabbed one tit of each woman. The firmness and softness of their breasts excited me to no end.

"His strength is coming back!" said Katy happily.

"Mom, sit on my face!" I begged.

"I thought you would never ask!" said mom.

She smothered my face in her clean shaven cunt. Sweet juices escaped her pussy and dribbled down my face as I lapped my tongue deep into her forbidden depths. Meanwhile Katy had lubed up her tits and straddled my cock with her L cup monsters.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled in mom's pussy. The pleasure was immense as she jacked my cock in between her tits faster. She wedged my cock in and out of her tits, feeling the sensitive underside shoved between her breasts.

"So good!" I moaned.

"Arrrrrghhh!" yelled mom. "You're on my clit, don't STOP!" she cried.

I grabbed onto mom's huge bum and jiggled her firm, massive ass cheeks as I latched onto her clit and sucked for dear life.

"Gon cum!" she yelled.

"Me TOOOOOO!" I shrieked.

"Cum between my tits!" shouted Katy.

Her breasts bounced tightly and quickly up and down my cock, pleasuring every inch. I felt the tightness of her L cup cleavage as I poked through the top of her tits and the sensitive, over stimulated head. Her breasts landed on my lap and feeling the heavy breasts on my lap, me being buried in mom's cunt was all too much.

I thrust one last time between my cousin's tits and exploded in her cleavage.

"ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHH!" I screamed, as my cock pumped semen all over my cousin's tits.

"CUUUUUUUUMIIIIIIIIIING!" shrieked mom as her cunt convulsed on my face and she collapsed, squashing her enormous tits on my groin.

We lay in a sweaty hot heap, my cock still trapped between Katy's tits. Eventually mom rolled off me.

"In here ladies..." I heard someone say.

"This is the cock you'll be pleasuring, and pleasuring you..."

Those were the last words I heard, before loud gasps and sighs and before I happily closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Part 2 coming soon!