Mystery of Mammary Island Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom and the queen have a breast growing competition.
4.3k words
4.64
21.2k
46

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,258 Followers

Previously: After fucking my cousin and her friend, the queen has made a competition between her and mom as to who can grow the biggest breasts by the end of next week. Mom, already being a P cup would have some competition and may need to grow bigger. Can our family get back home? We had discovered some notes in an old shed deep in the forest. Perhaps this was key. Now, the final chapter of Mystery of Mammary Island.

I couldn't believe it. Mom and the queen were going to have a breast growing competition. Gigantic huge tits, grown for me. I needed to tell mom. But before I did, I was dying of thirst. I walked towards the stream which wasn't too far from the village. As I got nearer, I could hear the calming sounds of the stream. The thick green grass felt magical beneath my feet. I reached the stream and knelt down to take a slurp of water.

"Ahhhh, cold and refreshing!" I said out loud.

As I got up to return to the village, a voice half startled me.

"Hello." Said a shy voice.

I turned around. I couldn't make out who it was, it was a woman I had not yet met. For lack of a better word, she was average, rather a plain Jane type. Except for the massive breasts jutting and hanging out of her low cut top. She had an average body, not fat, not slim, average face but incredible and beautiful firm looking breasts.

"Hi!" I said.

"I...I didn't know anyone knew of this spot." She said.

"Haha, what do you mean, most people get their water here right?"

"N...No, not here. They go closer to the village...Down there!" she pointed.

"Oh, I see. Well, sorry, I'm leaving now anyway."

She looked at me sadly. Almost as if she were about to cry. It was heart-breaking. She was incredibly shy and seemed melancholic.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Nat...Natalie." She said quietly.

"Good to meet you Natalie!" I said calmy, trying to reassure her.

She looked shocked. "No man has ever spoken to me like you do."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She didn't answer, just sort of looked down at the ground in a cute way.

"I'm not like the others!" she blurted out. "Well except for..." she motioned to her breasts.

"Why don't we sit and have a chat." I said. I felt so sad for this girl. She seemed so fragile in a beautiful way. Her hair was auburn red, her skin pale and seemed soft.

"Ok." She said.

We sat in the soft grass, behind a huge boulder. She smiled weakly at me as we sat down.

"What do you mean, men have never spoken to you like that?" I asked.

"Well, I...I never knew my dad. I was raised by my mom and her horrible boyfriend. They hated me. The boys at school teased me for my big boobs, called me names. I guess it doesn't help not being beautiful. I mostly got on with women as some of them understood me, but I didn't have many friends."

"I'm sorry you were called names. Those guys were just being assholes as they didn't know how to express themselves. They were jealous because they couldn't get a woman like you."

"Why would they be jealous of me?" she asked sweetly.

"Because, well how can I say this, you have, um...very large breasts."

"But I'm not beautiful, I don't have a flat tummy, I'm just average!" she moaned.

"Each person is beautiful in there own way, it doesn't need to be just looks!" I replied. "In fact, you have an amazing body...and you're sweet!"

She smiled at me and blushed. "You really think so?"

"I do!"

There was an awkward silence. I didn't know what to do or say. I put my arm on her shoulder. Her pale soft skin felt incredible. She looked up from the ground and smiled at me again. She began to speak.

"I'm not very experienced, but I want you...I want you to be with me." She spoke softly. "I haven't had sex since college and that was once, long time ago and it lasted all of 30 seconds!"

She took my hand and placed it on her top that was barely covering her breasts. She pressed my hand into her soft, wobbling breasts. I felt myself getting hard.

"How big are you?" I asked as I continued to squeeze and rub her breasts.

"When I got here, I was a K cup. I might be bigger now! I hope this pleases you?"

"Your breasts are so soft, full and heavy." I moaned.

I looked at her expectant face and held it and kissed her deeply while groping and massaging her huge, heavy breasts. I broke the kiss. She looked happy.

She grabbed my head and we kissed again, our tongues locking and swirling over one another's. We moaned in each other mouths. When we finally broke the kiss, she looked up at me.

"No one has ever kissed me like that." She said. I still realized my hands were on her breasts.

"Sorry!" I said.

"No...don't be! You're going to enjoy them. I haven't done a tit fuck before but I've watched the ceremony a few times. I think I know how."

She took off her top, her magnificent mammaries flopped out, jutting forward and hanging to around her hips. Light pink areolas and nipples that matched her soft pale skin. Her tits were bigger and wider than her waist!

Like a hungry man I ravaged her breasts, attacking, sucking, kissing, massaging and holding them. I smashed them around my face. She unbuckled my pants and finally released me.

"OH MY GOD! It's HUGE!" she cried.

She reached out and stroked it. Her soft, creamy hands gently stroked my cock up and down as she marvelled at probably the second dick she has seen.

She used two hands as my cock jerked in her hand and precum ran down it in floods. Her hands were magical and electric. She rubbed the pre cum onto my cock, lubing it up nicely. She put some on her cleavage. Reluctantly she got up, leaving me wanting more. She pulled my pants to my ankles and kneeled in front of me.

My heart beat faster as I knew what was coming. She gently pushed my dick into her cleavage, the underside of my lubed up cock opening a space between her soft tits. Her tits were so big and heavy that when she let go of my cock, it didn't come out her cleavage. Instead it stayed trapped between them, nestled nicely, gently squeezing my cock.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" I moaned.

She used her elbows to squeeze her giant tits around me. I felt her tits envelop my cock further in her dark cleavage. She smiled at me. She bounced her tits on my legs gently, finding her groove. Her tits shook and jiggled over my slippery cock.

"Am I doing it right?" she asked sweetly.

"Y...yes!" I groaned. "Too good!"

She now let her elbows go and let her tits jerk my cock by itself. Each time she jerked my cock felt like I was about to come.

"Fuuuuck!" I yelled.

My pleasure seemed to encourage her further.

"Fuck my tits!" she cried.

She bounced her heavy K cup tits on me faster. They squashed and hid my cock deep between her them. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Gon CUM!" I shouted.

"No!" she said as she stopped jerking and moving, trapping my cock in her cleavage. It jerked angrily between her tits, but I didn't come. "I want you to come in me." She said as she started straddling me.

I felt my cock enter her tunnel and stretch and make way for me. The wet tightness slowly pushing over my mushroom head.

"Fuck you're big!" she shrieked as she slowly engulfed my cock with her cunt. Inch by inch it went in until my entire cock was buried in her. The warm and tight pussy massaged my cock. I was in heaven.

She gyrated and lifted her hips and fucked my cock. Her thick thighs bounced as she fucked my cock. The feeling was unimaginable as I lay back enjoying the feeling.

"Here, I think you want these!" she moaned as she leaned forward and smothered me in her bountiful breasts. "I'm gonna do all the work, you lie back and come when ready!"

"I'm close already!" I moaned.

"Me too...FUCK!" she cried.

"It's too FUCKING GOOD!" I shouted.

"CUM WITH ME!" she said as she thrust her pussy quicker on my cock. My cock started to swell, and jerk, bringing me to the point of no return.

"CUMMMING!" we yelled together and as she continued thrusting her pussy, my cock travelled to the deepest depths of her cunt and I exploded.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.......FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I moaned.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she cried.

She threw her body backwards and her giant tits hit her in her face and she continued bouncing and milking my cock for all it was worth. Cum dripped out her cunt until finally I was done. She collapsed on top of me, crushing her huge, mega tits onto me. Both of us were out of breath.

We lay like that for about ten minutes, finding our breath and recovering.

"That was incredible!" I said.

"It was...I loved it, every minute. But, I need to go!"

"What, right now?" I asked.

"Yes!"

"Why?"

"I'll explain later!" she said.

She gathered her clothes without putting them on and ran into the forest.

Women are weird creatures I thought. After a while, I got dressed and went back to the village to find mom.

Mom and Katy were eating some breast growing fruit.

"Mom, I've got something to tell you!"

"What is it darling?"

"Well first off your breasts are looking colossal, but the queen is jealous."

"Jealous, why?"

"Because you have the biggest breasts on the island and she wants to compete. The biggest breasts by the end of next week will be the new queen."

"But if your mom gets any bigger, she won't be able to walk properly!" said Katy.

"No, he's right. I need to compete with the queen. Not just for myself but for my boy. So he can have the biggest mommy boobs to himself. Tell the queen, it's on!" she said.

I couldn't believe it, mom was going to grow her breasts even more than a P cup. And with only a few days to do it in, I couldn't wait to see her new size.

I went off to tell the queen and was pleased to hear mom had accepted the competition. For the next few days all mom ate was the breast growing fruit. Her tits got bigger, heavier and more swollen that anything I had seen. Rumours were that the queen had not emerged from her home and had just been consuming fruit too, like mom. It was the night before the big reveal and mom was humongous.

"Jesus mom! How big are you now?"

"I don't know yet darling! They are measuring me tomorrow! But much bigger than a P cup. I can barely walk, but it's worth it!"

"Mom, can we....fool around?"

"Not yet darling! I need to eat more fruit now and get bigger for tomorrow. Save up your cum for tomorrow, I think you will need it." She said with a wink.

I couldn't wait until tomorrow.

Finally, the day arrived and the queen and mom were in the centre of the village with everyone around to cheer us. It was a friendly sort of rivalry, but one both mom and the queen took seriously.

Mom limped out and stood on the makeshift stage, there were some loud cheers. The queen wasn't around but finally walked out to cheers. Both women looked abnormal.

Another woman stepped on stage and announced them. She was the measurer. Finally, both women removed their tops. Both tits were humongous and bulbous. It was too hard to tell who was bigger. It was incredibly hot.

"Ladies! Two sets of tits so big they are both struggling to walk! Who is bigger, let's see. First up is Linda, Greg's mother. We will measure her and remember, whomever has the biggest breasts, is the new queen!"

The crowd cheered.

"We have a makeshift measuring tape, let's see here..." She put the measuring tape around mom's waist, her back, and eventually around her boobs. Let's see, waist 36 inches, but it's cup size that counts!"

She measured and did some calculations and wrote them down on some paper.

"Right, let us measure the queen!" She did the same measurements and wrote down on the paper.

"Alright, we have a decision! Please be quiet while I announce! Linda, 36 waist. Our queen, 32 Waist. Linda cup size double XX!" The crowd went wild! I nearly fainted.

"Quiet please!" Our queen, Lara. 32 waist and bra size...

DOUBLE V! Which means Linda, is our new queen!"

The crowd cheered! The queen looked disappointed.

"You did well!" said mom.

"You too! You deserve it!" said the former queen.

They attempted to hug which proved very difficult. I went up to congratulate mom.

"Mom, I can't believe you did it. Your breasts, they are unreal, massive and so beautiful!"

"Darling, I couldn't have done it without your motivation! Come, you me and the queen have something to celebrate!"

It was then, I noticed Natalie, standing alone behind the crowd staring at me. She looked at me longingly, like she needed to tell me something.

"Sure mom, I can't wait, but give me a minute will you!" I said as I left and walked toward Natalie.

"OK, we will wait for you in the palace! Don't be long!" mom shouted after me.

As I reached Natalie, she had the same shy expression on her face.

"I need to tell you something!" she said.

"Go on, I'm listening!" I replied.

"Not here! Come with me!"

She dashed off and I followed her.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

Natalie didn't reply, but I soon realized where we were. We were on the way to the makeshift shed that was built. The one with all the papers we found a few weeks ago.

We eventually got to the shed. It was quiet and the cheering could only be heard in the far distance.

"I brought you here to tell you something!" she said.

"I already know about this place, the papers, the science experiment from a lonely man, who has since left..."

"No!" she interrupted. "This is really what happened. This island, the women, all of it, it was my idea, me, I did this." She said calmy.

I didn't know what to say.

"That's not possible, we found papers from a Dr whatshisname?"

"No, that was me! I fabricated fake evidence to throw off people off my scent!"

"What, I don't understand!"

"So remember I told you I was tired of being bullied in college! I was learning about theories of teleportation in one of my science classes and for months worked on how we could make people teleport to this island. Not just people but other huge breasted women who wouldn't tease me, who would understand me!" she said with tears in her eyes.

"You did all of this?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Why did you fabricate evidence of a mad Doctor?"

"Some of the women were getting suspicious, I needed a scapegoat so I made up a perverted Doctor."

"So you brought all the women here? How did you get here?" My head was swimming with questions.

"I brought them here. First I had to find a deserted island, then I tested the teleportation and it worked. I just needed it to work with other people. I tested on the queen first, she was the first one here. Then I brought more people and slowly it grew to an amazing community. I didn't want men here, some of the women kept hoping for one to come. You actually came here by accident, the portal didn't close in time. When you got here I was disappointed but not anymore. You've been amazing!"

"So if you brought us here, you can take us back?" I asked.

"Yes!" she said quietly.

I didn't know what to say or thing. I stood there, thinking.

"I'm sorry!" she said. "I should have told you earlier!"

"I'm not angry, just confused. Have you told anyone else about this?"

"No, not one soul!"

"Good, keep it that way! I need you to open the portal for us so we can get back, tonight."

"OK, I'll work on that now, it takes some time, but will be ready!"

"Right, I need to go and see my mom and the former queen. I'll be back in two hours. Is that enough time?"

"Yes, it will be."

"I'll gather everyone here in two hours. Be ready!"

I left, half excited, half horny. I wasn't going to let an opportunity pass to make love to two gorgeous giant titted milfs.

I hurried into the palace. Some women were still outside celebrating, but I didn't have time for them.

I walked inside the room. What greeted me was a shock. Mom was lying down, completely naked have her pussy eaten out by the former queen. Her towering tits jutted upwards and outwards to the side as she moaned.

"You're gonna make me come again!" she yelled.

The former queen lapped her cunt faster and deeper. I took off my clothes. I don't think they noticed me. I needed to fuck mom's tits!

I stood over mom's face, my legs either side. I hefted up her XX cup tits and thrust forward and shoved my cock into her impossible cleavage.

It was not like anything I had experienced. I needed strength to hold her tits, trapped around my cock.

"Oh baby!" mom moaned. "Fuck my tits!"

As I thrust in and out of the soft tits that towered 4 feet about her slim body, I felt mom lift her head slightly and start to lick and suck my balls. The sensitive hairs stood up as she tongued me. The feeling was incredible. My cock easily slid through the sweaty cleavage of mom's humongous tits.

"So good mommy!" I cried while lifting up the firm, heavy tits with my arms, tightening the grip against my cock.

"Cum on mommy's tits baby!" she moaned.

"I can't hold back!" I shrieked.

"It's fine baby....ahhhhh! Cum between my tits, I know it's too good!"

With one final thrust, I roared as I felt the cum blast out of my cock. Like when you put your foot on a hose pipe then let go. I thrust forward and the thick wet head of my cock poked out through the cleavage. Pleasure tears streamed down my face as I was overwhelmed with the feeling and sight in front of me.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! FUCKING HELL! CUUUUUUUUUMIIIIIIIIIIING!" I groaned.

I shot hot heavy streams of cum into the former queens' hair as she lapped mom's pussy in front of me. It was too good feeling mom lap my balls as I shot spunk through her XX cup tits!

I was still hard. I stood there and suckled mom's huge areolas and nipples while she moaned and licked my sensitive balls dangling in her face. I gathered her tits with my arms and attacked them with my mouth stuffing huge quantities in. When I couldn't get enough in, I slobbered all over them and gently bit her sensitive nipples which drove her wild.

As the former queen kept lapping at mom's pussy, mom started bucking her hips in the air and she had to hold on for dear life.

"I'm gon CUUUUUM!" howled mom. I twisted her nipple gently while I sucked the other one as mom bucked like a wild horse, started shaking and came in front of me.

"Ah...ahhhhh....Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screeched.

I couldn't wait any longer. I climbed between mom's legs and with one quick swoop shoved my cock deep into her cunt.

"GAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" she cried. "Fuck me baby, fuck your mommys' dirty cunt!"

I collapsed on top of mom's XX cup tits and crushed them beneath my chest. I sunk into them as they swallowed my body, getting lost between them. I pumped my cock in and out of her juicy wet pussy, feeling the tight tunnel massage and work my cock to orgasm.

"Mom, it's so good!" I yelled.

Her eyes started rolling back into her head and her constant groaning was such a turn on.

"Ahh, ahhh, Ahhhhhhhhh!" she moaned.

Meanwhile the former queen, Lara sat on mom's face and was having her pussy eaten out. Her gigantic double VV cup tits bouncing around wildly as she grunted and moaned as mom went to work on her pussy. Her tits hung to her thighs.

I humped for ages, feeling my thick cock travel through mom's forbidden pussy. My full 11 inches buried in her snatch, my balls bouncing off her ass while I fucked. I went faster now, grunting and moaning. I was getting close.

"Mom, I can't hold back!" I shouted.

"COME IN MY CUNT!" she screamed back.

That was all it took, just 2 more pumps and I exploded streams of hot cum in mom's cunt. While I did, I grabbed onto massive handfuls of breasts.

"Fuuuuuck...YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!" I bellowed between mom's breasts.

"Cumming too!" she shrieked. Her pussy convulsed and emptied and milked my cock still buried in her.

"My turn!" said the former queen.

LostSoulz
LostSoulz
1,258 Followers
12