Mystery of Mammary Island Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, but I'm not finishing in you, I want that double titfuck and finish that way...bend over!"

The former queen knelt on all fours and I positioned my cock at the entrance of her fuck tunnel. Meanwhile mom was recovering in a sexual bliss. I expanded Lara's cunt as I pushed my fat mushroom head into her pussy.

"Fuck! That's good!" she cried.

I continued feeding my cock into her hungry cunt until it was all in. I pulled back all of it and pushed it in slowly, savouring the feeling of her beautiful pussy. I grabbed onto her huge bubble butt and massaged it as thrust in and out slowly.

Mom, had meanwhile gotten up and had come and wrapped her boobs around my chest. Feeling the softness of her huge breasts, smothering me in tit flesh was too much for me.

"You need to come!" I said to the former queen. "I'm close!"

"Al...almost there!" she moaned while rubbing her clit wildly.

Suddenly as she bucked her hips in the air, her cunt convulsed and pushed my cock right out of her and a stream of lady cum gushed out of her as she shrieked so loudly I thought the roof would collapse.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....FUCK!!!!" she screeched.

I waited for her to calm down. Now it was my turn to cum.

I lay down and instructed mom and Lara to trap my cock between their tits. Mom was on my left and Lara, on the right.

They pressed their gargantuan tits around my pole, trapped in the middle between these impossibly huge tits. It was too much, I couldn't take it anymore and I tried to hold back but the jiggling, bouncing breasts on my cock was too much, it was too good. I didn't last more than 15 seconds and I felt the cum build up and I just thrust my huge pole up as they mashed their tits around me and I exploded thick streams of cum. Their tits were so big it didn't go anywhere but between their breasts. The softness pressing into me as I howled, cried and shook. Tears streamed down my face as I felt the most intense pleasure I had ever felt.

"FUCKING CUMMING!! ARRRGHHHH! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" I screamed as my cock pulsed between the tits and I felt hot cum explode. Finally, it was done. My cock softened and mom and Lara collapsed either side of me.

I lay still, closed my eyes and drifted off. No sooner had I drifted off, I was awoken gently by Natalie.

"Jeez, you guys had fun!" she smirked. I smiled weakly.

"Is the portal ready?" I asked.

"Yes, but we don't have much time, only 2 hours to get through. I don't have enough energy on the island to do it again for a while so this would be it. Get everyone together."

I got up, woke mom and Lara up, explained everything and went door to door with Natalie and got everyone to meet us at the portal. Eventually, with our belongings we stood there, waiting in line.

"When you enter the portal, it will take you back to where you entered in the first place!" said Natalie. "So, if you were in the kitchen when this happened, you will go back to the kitchen. If you were in a shopping mall, you will go back there!"

Silence. No one said anything. All we could hear was the whirring sound of the portal. "I need you to hurry as it's only open for another few minutes!"

"I'm staying!" said one woman.

We all looked at her.

"I'm staying!" said another.

"Me too!" said Lara.

More and more people chose to stay.

"Mom?" I said. "What do you want to do?"

"Well, I'm happiest where you are. I'm here to please you! Let's stay!"

"Katy?" I asked my cousin.

"Staying in a paradise without all the BS of normal life, sucking, fucking and growing our tits, fuck it, I'm staying too!"

In the end, no one left. We all stayed and watched until the portal disappeared.

Natalie came up to me.

"I guess this experiment turned out for the best!"

"I guess it did!" I replied.

"Only problem is, there are more than 40 women you have yet to pleasure. The bustiest, sexiest woman I could find, just for you. Where do you start?"

"How about with the one that made this paradise?"

She took my hands and placed them on her massive tits.

"Let me show you what paradise really is."

And we walked away holding hands into the sunset.

12