All Comments on 'Mystery of Mammary Island Ch. 03'

by LostSoulz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsalmost 2 years ago

Well, we found out the mystery and was introduced (rather well) to a new character (like the shy, nerdy, incredibly busty type). Still feel like there's more story to tell with this environment and these characters, so hopefully you'll revisit it in the future. Maybe a next generation story where we see Greg's various off-springs. For example, a story from his son's POV: growing up one of the few or only males on the island surrounded by older and bustier versions of the women in this story and the next generation that could be even bigger with Greg's mom's DNA running through their bodies. Or a story where the island's inhabitants test the waters by leaving the island and hanging out with some "normal" folks. Or what if try a business venture: Greg and some of the smaller women could go to a farmer's market and sell some of their BE fruit. You could do a pro/con story in which the fruit changed one woman's life for the better via all the "good" things that come from bigger breasts; while another enjoys being bigger at first, but after awhile becomes another Natalie seeking out the island...and Greg.

As always, looking forward to the next story you post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoy your stories, as the fetishes appeal to me. That said, I think you should slow the pace down and spend more time with the characters. In this and other stories you can hardly tell them apart. I would have enjoyed a much slower paced exploration of the island, it’s unique inhabitants, and slow growth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another good story, although as others have mentioned, this chapter seems too short to cover everything that's happening. I would have liked more time to enjoy Mom's growth, and a more detailed description of her titties at their largest size. It would also have been nice to see Mom reigning as the new queen for a while before everything wrapped up.

Big_tit_storiesBig_tit_storiesover 1 year ago

Man you have a weird thing with "pleasure tears" and excessive screaming. You're a good writer but man those are weird

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Breeding?

matatridmatatrid8 months ago

In one particular aspect you did well, in how there was the story we as the readers were all meant to believe; there being a male scientist doing all this for his perverse pleasures. And then there was the switch as to it being a lonely woman who just wanted company and that shook up the story. Thumbs up for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLostSoulz@LostSoulz
I mosty write uncomplicated and unrealistic stroke stories with emphasis on huge tits, titfucking, dirty talk and incest. I love feedback from your comments. Hope you enjoy and if you find the above not to your taste then kindly fuck off. Thank You! 04/04/2024 - Hi all! Part...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES