Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 02

Story Info
The Detective's role expands, Kimberly has a confrontation.
7.7k words
4.72
6.6k
10
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part of a series so trying to jump in without reading chapter 1 will probably be difficult.

===============

Detective Riley adjusted the negligee as she approached her door. She'd been expecting the knock, and she was fully committed, but it still seemed a little strange to her to be wearing lingerie at nine AM on a Saturday when she'd gone to bed in sweats. Still, she'd asked for this.

She opened the door to her apartment. Standing on the other side, Brett Fiorella wore a plain white t-shirt, jeans, and sandals Riley saw as she appraised him head to toe. It would have been clear grounds for sexual harassment if he hadn't been doing the same to her. She saw that she managed to surprise him with her outfit, but she reached up (almost fully extending her arm) and put her finger on his mouth.

"Don't talk. I don't want to hear whatever you think might be clever or enticing. I'm not a nervous co-ed, and I'm not a horny drunk either. I know what I want, and I know why I called you. You know why you're here. If you walk through this door, there is one thing I'm expecting from you. Preferably three or four things if you've actually learned something about how to get a woman off. You know what you're getting in return. If you're expecting more than that, go back to your frat house."

Brett smirked a little and took a very slow, deliberate step through the threshold, then leaned over and kissed Riley, pressing her into the wall at the same time. Riley was mildly annoyed when she felt his tongue probing immediately, but the pressure on her body sparked her drive and she let his tongue in. He was overeager and clumsy in his kiss, but she'd expected that too. What he wasn't clumsy with so far was his hands. They reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks, cupping them fully and squeezing as he lifted her so he wouldn't have to bend to continue the kiss. The force gave her a bit of a thrill and she pulled away from the kiss to present her neck. He caught on quick at least, and started sucking and nibbling, sending pleasing swipes and slight pain up her neck that only revved her engine more.

She pushed him away. "No marks. Bedroom."

"Where?"

"Down the hall, second door."

He carried her down the hall, which turned her on enough that she resumed kissing him. She wasn't large; at five foot three in decent shape she didn't go much above one twenty, but she was rarely with a man who could handle her weight almost effortlessly. She was definitely helping with the thighs she'd wrapped around his waist, but since that was pressing her up against a nice hard package, she didn't mind.

Brett found the bedroom and managed to get through the door without knocking her into the frame. She felt him stop at the edge of the bed and leaned herself back. The negligee slipped up her torso as she arched her back and her shoulders touched the bed, and Brett managed to pull her lace thong off in the same motion when he released her ass and let her settle on the bed. Riley shifted back and spread her legs, her knees hanging over the edge, and propped herself on her elbows. Brett pulled off his shirt as he walked forward, but rather than dropping his pants as she expected, he bent down and kissed her again, putting his hands to work removing the straps of the negligee. He chased the top of the silk down with his mouth, kissing and licking her collarbone and the tops of her breasts until he pulled the lingerie down far enough to expose her nipples. He latched onto one and covered the other with his hand, using the folds in his palm to massage the breast and lightly pinch her nipple at the same time. His mouth was impatient but effective, much like his kissing, and Riley was soon panting heavily. She could feel her crotch getting colder as moisture began to seep from her.

Brett spent a while on her breasts but soon pulled away. Riley was disappointed again and was about to chide herself for unrealistic expectations of a college boy, but he surprised her by immediately dropping to his knees and pulling her forward. His mouth spent only a brief time on her inner thighs before closing on her pussy, but that he thought to go down at all excited Riley enough that she didn't mind. His tongue was long enough to reach inside her, and he probed and licked into her love hole to good effect. She reached down to pull his head against her, which had the double bonus of getting his tongue deeper and bumping his nose against her clit.

"Give me your hand," she gasped out. He hoped he would figure out what to do with one hand, but she brought the other up to her breast and forced it to squeeze hard, as if he wanted to tear the tit off her chest. She let out a genuine moan as the pain shock mixed with his activities below and sent a thrill through her body. She tugged up on his hair and he got the message, moving so his mouth and tongue focused completely on her clit. As his tongue flicked across her nub he figured out what to do with his free hand and sent two fingers plunging into her pussy.

Riley finally dropped onto the bed and let the sensations run their course. Brett had a lot to learn, but he was a talented amateur, and the stimulation to her clit was driving her to a fast, furious orgasm. His fingers even curved up enough to graze her G-spot, pushing her to the finish that much faster. Just as he started to get experimental with a finger near her anus, Riley came.

It was a full body spasm of pleasure and she closed her legs and sat up all in one motion as it slammed into her. After a second the main event passed and she relaxed, releasing Brett's head from the trap of her thighs. He stood and Riley helped him strip off his pants, leaving them both naked. She gripped his shaft. Uncircumcised, it seemed a little larger than average, but nothing a porn company would be excited about. Fortunately she was already excited enough, and he had eaten her out.

She swirled her tongue around the head. He'd felt less than totally hard when she first held him, but it must have been constriction from his pants because the cock was rock hard in seconds. She took the head into her mouth, still swirling her tongue around, and started pumping the shaft. Precum already flowed freely and added flavor to the rod which she sucked lightly for a moment before taking her first plunge. She got about half of it down before her throat and teeth made more risky. She bobbed back and forth at that depth for a little while, then pulled away and looked at him.

"Can you fuck after a blowjob?"

"How much time you got?" Brett asked.

"Gimme a condom," she said, pointing to the end table next to the bed.

Brett reached over and handed one to her. She had it opened and rolled down his shaft quickly, then spun around on her hands and knees.

"Don't get any ideas," she warned when he moved behind her, but thankfully the probing of his cock was confined to her pussy. Between her own excitement and his oral attention, she was wet enough that he slid in halfway on the first try. A few more thrusts later, and he buried himself to the hilt in her tunnel. She relished the full feeling and began slamming back into him, trying to force him deeper, wondering if he was big enough to hit her deepest limit and trigger the pain that hid there.

It turned out he couldn't do it, at least not from this angle, but he quickly grasped that she wanted a hard, fast fuck. Soon his hips slammed into her ass fast enough to sound like applause and her moans warbled from the impacts. She dropped her face to the bed and relished the feeling as her face scraped against the bed while his cock slammed into her and his balls slapped against her clit.

He lasted longer than she expected, but while it felt good it wasn't enough to get her off again. Still, between his oral attention and the fast pounding she was satisfied enough. He disposed of the condom without making a mess and dropped to the floor next to her bed while Riley lay flat on top. His head was visible above the mattress, but he was looking away from her.

"So can I talk now, or should I just get up and leave?" he asked. His tone was teasing, but Riley thought there was a hint of bitterness she detected.

"Right now, I'm strongly considering calling you again sometime," Riley answered. "If you think you can talk and avoid saying anything that would change my mind, feel free to do it."

They sat in silence for a while and Riley briefly wondered if he was going to risk it, but in the end the frat president simply got dressed and left. He didn't say goodbye and Riley wasn't sure if it was from ignorance or annoyance, but she didn't let it bother her. To her, he was a good cock attached to a nice body with a personality that at least didn't make her cringe. Given what she'd seen in the frat, she was sure more than one woman hadn't been more than a warm hole and a set of soft tits for him in the past. If he couldn't deal with the role reversal that was his problem.

*******************

Riley walked into the precinct on Monday feeling relaxed and satisfied. She'd only seen Brett on Saturday morning, but his efforts at scratching the itch she had were good enough to tide her over. She'd thought of calling him Sunday night, but she didn't want to inflate his ego. Still, she was a healthy, single 32 year old woman with needs. Brett's phone might be ringing that night if she didn't get bogged down.

As she reached her desk and saw the expression on her partner Ben's face, she worried Brett's phone might go un-called.

"Problem?" she asked as she saw Ben squinting furiously at his monitors, a pained expression on his face.

"You're not supposed to talk about the Miles case, are you?" he asked

Riley shrugged, "I signed an NDA with their lawyer but I told him if something criminal comes up that's going out the window. Why, what did Sandra do?"

"Nothing that I can see; as far as I know the bitch is still in the hospital, but I was looking at the blotter from the weekend. They picked up two more girls like her."

"What do you mean 'like her'?" Riley asked as a pit started forming in her stomach.

"Let's see," Ben said as he scrolled and clicked on his screen, "Here we go; 9:00 AM Saturday, units respond to possible domestic disturbance. Uniforms find Lydia Gardner, Caucasian female, 23, trying to break down the door into her sister Sophie's room. Lydia is nude when the officers arrive, refuses requests to put on clothes, and attempt to assault Officer Gomez, tearing several parts of his uniform in the process. They ended up having to taze her and called for EMTs, who had to sedate her. Based on what they could make out, all of the assaults were sexually motivated."

"Then we have the déjà vu one. Saturday half past noon, Detectives Smith and Dwyer are looking into a girl missing since Wednesday, one Nora Sancho, Hispanic, 28. She was last seen in a bar, apparently left with a woman, hadn't been seen since. They find her in a strip club next town over. Small ratty place run by a piece of scum. Apparently she'd come in and paid for a private dance, then got handsy with the girl. The girl wanted none of it, but apparently the bouncer decided to re-interpret his duties and word got around the staff. The owner kept her locked up in the office for a few days and was apparently trying to figure out how to start pimping her out when our detectives and the locals raided the place. He and the bouncers are being held on various charges."

"Why's that second one fit in?" Riley asked.

"Same MO of the victim. When they tried to 'rescue' her she was naked and begging someone to have sex with her, or forcing herself on whoever she could. She also had to be sedated."

Ben turned to look at Riley. "I know you went to the hospital. Do I need to get checked out? Has she got some sort of crazy disease?"

"As far as I know, no," Riley said as she pulled her phone out, "But I'm going back there to be sure. I'll let you know what I've got."

*****************

Riley was pleasantly surprised when she called Mr. Fraser and he agreed to a meeting that afternoon. Riley asked if Sandra's doctor could be there and Fraser said that wouldn't be a problem.

They met in the same conference room as before, but Fraser kept his laptop this time and Riley didn't have to sign anything. Joining them was a Doctor Shevade, a tan-skinned Indian woman with thick wavy black hair wearing typical doctor's attire. When Riley asked about Sandra, the answer shocked her.

"Sandra Miles has been unconscious for the last three days," Fraser said, then looked over at the doctor.

"If we weren't totally confused by what's happening here, this would be fascinating," she said, "At first we thought Sandra had slipped into a coma from some sort of reaction to the sedation, but we stopped all the sedatives and she simply stayed unconscious. We ran tests and found out she's not in a coma per se. The closest thing we can relate it to is hibernation."

"What's the difference?" Riley asked.

"In a coma the body seems not to respond at all, other than involuntary reactions based on nerves. A coma patient will still get goosebumps if it's cold, for example. Also their normal body function tends to continue, apart from the unconsciousness. Sandra still responds to stimuli. Her body will go into a fetal position if it's cold, and will flinch away from pain. Her bodily functions also dropped to near dangerous levels, but seemingly without adverse affect. Her heart rate, blood pressure, and breathing are all worryingly low, but we haven't noticed any other side effects. We actually injected her with a stimulant and she woke, but she didn't seem to have conscious brain function. She ate and went to the bathroom when we prompted her, but as soon as we ran out of tasks for her she lay back down and tried to sleep," Shevade explained.

"So the sex mania stopped too?" Riley asked.

The doctor and the lawyer exchanged look and Shevade looked embarrassed. Riley merely looked expectant.

Fraser sighed. "Based on her previous...behavior...Doctor Shevade recommended to her parents that the hospital try an approach based on that. It took some convincing but they agreed."

"We stimulated her more obvious erogenous zones and primary sexual organs," the doctor said, sounding neutral and clinical, "The response was rapid and initially encouraging; Sandra seemed to regain consciousness and full faculties, though all of her attention was focused on the stimulation. She attempted to escalate it, but we still had her restrained, something she apparently worked into her own fantasy. We reduced the stimulation once full consciousness returned, but that only resulted in anger and eventually pleading for us to resume. After a few minutes she began to grow lethargic again and her full hibernation resumed within fifteen minutes. We attempted stimulation again and got the same response and the decision was made to bring her to orgasm. We were successful but again, after her orgasm subsided and stimulation was removed, she re-entered the hibernation state. It was much faster after climax."

"Suddenly I'm wondering what it's like to get fingered by a professional team," Riley said, "You all are experts on the anatomy, so I wonder if it's better or worse."

"I assure you our efforts were conducted in the interests of treatment and no one was seeking inappropriate stimulation or gratification from the process," Shevade said indignantly.

"Yeah, I'm sure no one had any sexual thoughts at all when the naked teenager was begging you to fuck her and cumming all over your exam bed," Riley said. Before Shevade could object again, she said, "Look I frankly don't care if you all ran a train on her in the psych ward right now. Do you know what happened to her? Do you know why she's like this?"

"Unfortunately we haven't reached any conclusions," Shevade admitted, "We're hoping now that she's more docile and we have access to draw blood and fluids we can run more extensive tests."

"Is there a reason for this inquiry, Detective?" Fraser asked, "I thought you said your original report was good enough."

"There may be more," Riley said.

Fraser looked guarded but Shevade seemed to perk up, "There are others with the same behavior?"

"We're not sure yet, but over the weekend there were two other women picked up who were trying to fuck everything breathing. One was in the city and the other's in the next town over. If this is some kind of disease that's spreading..."

"I can almost entirely rule that out," Shevade said, "Given the activities and proximity we've all had to Ms. Miles, as well as the various tests we've run, if it were any kind of fungus, or virus, or bacteria at least one of us would have been infected."

"Couldn't it just take a really long time to show up? Or be one of those things where people carry it and nothing happens?" Riley asked.

"It's possible, but even diseases that lay dormant have vectors we can detect without symptoms manifesting. Usually the problem isn't finding the disease, it's knowing that we need to look. Is there any way we can have the other victims transferred here?" Shevade asked.

"That's not up to me; I'm not even connected to those cases," Riley said.

"It might be worth getting yourself connected, Detective," Fraser said, "I can vouch for you with the other families if there are legal concerns."

"What's your angle on this?" Riley asked.

"Can't I genuinely want to help Sandra? Doctor Shevade here is an expert on Immunology and Gynecology. They brought her in specially to help with Sandra's case. If you can get permission to run down leads for us, it gives this legitimacy we wouldn't get using private investigators."

"I'll try but if this turns into a thing they might want a more senior detective on it, or the FBI or CDC or someone might take over," Riley said.

"Just...any help you can provide would be invaluable," Shevade said.

"I'll see what I can do," Riley said.

******************************

Kimberly shivered a bit in the cold, staring at the door to "Little Pint Brewers," the bar where her obsession had begun.

The scene from last Friday night had burned into Kimberly's brain and replayed itself over and over again last weekend whenever she wasn't trying to process what happened. The sight of the blonde girl held suspended by tentacles while the white-haired woman fucked her into senselessness had taken over any other mental fantasies Kimberly could conjure. She no longer came as fast or as hard unless she fixed that tableau in her mind.

The woman had begun reaching for her with a frightening, hungry look when Kimberly ran over to help, so she'd fled, not stopping until she reached home. Kimberly felt guilty about it and went back to check, but the girl and her clothes were gone the next day.

She'd spent the weekend in her apartment, thinking about what she'd seen and trying to find a rational explanation. Specially crafted whips, hydraulic tubes, and a dozen other possibilities entered her mind, but when she thought about them Kimberly admitted none of them could have had the same behavior she'd witnessed. Eventually she'd started to entertain her original assumption; the appendages were tentacles, and they were part of the woman's body.

Researching tentacles hadn't shown her any like what she'd seen that night. Squid tentacles seemed the closest, but she didn't remember seeing the flared grips at the ends like squid had. Eventually she'd started trying to find evidence of human tentacles, a search that invariably led her to pornography, specifically the animated hentai genre. Though even there while some of it was similar, nothing matched exactly; the woman wasn't a hideous demon from another realm or an alien blob-like entity hiding in a basement or a cave, and the blonde hadn't been resisting.