Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, after downing an impressive amount of wine on Sunday night, Kimberly had a real moment with herself and realized she was emotionally lost. She needed closure. She needed reassurance. She needed to know.

She steeled herself and walked across the street to the bar, storming in like a gunslinger in a Western on the hunt for a criminal. Despite her entrance not stopping hardly any conversation or grabbing the attention of anyone in the bar, she stood just inside and surveyed the room. When she got to the bar, Kimberly realized she was stalling. Scanning the bar was pointless; she knew where the woman would be, or at least where she usually was when she came to the bar. Kimberly wasn't sure if she'd prefer to see her there or not.

She looked at the round booth. The white-haired woman sat scanning the room as usual. She had another wrap shirt on, totally concealing whatever might be supporting her breasts, which formed a nice but not large cleavage at the "v" of the garment. Kimberly took a deep breath and marched over, sliding into the booth before she could lose her nerve; she knew if she let the woman speak while she was standing, she would be tempted to run.

"Excuse me?" the woman asked. Again, her tone sounded neutral, but somehow Kimberly knew she was annoyed and possibly angry.

"I'm Kimberly."

"I did not ask for your name."

Kimberly looked up. The woman's eyes were focused solely on her and Kimberly sighed as a frission shot up her back. She had the woman's full attention now, and it felt like the first time since last week.

Kimberly lowered her voice and said, "I saw you on Friday."

"I remember," the woman said, "I believe I told you to leave me alone."

"I saw you on Friday...in the alley," Kimberly said.

The woman stared into her eyes and Kimberly flashed back to the night, seeing the blonde suspended again, watching the tentacles wrap her breasts, and seeing her limp, bouncing against the crotch of the woman she sat next to, so spent from cumming she could no longer speak.

Kimberly felt herself tense, and was suddenly aware of her nipples, hard, rubbing against her clothing.

"What do you intend to do?" the white haired woman asked.

"I can't stop thinking about it. I need you to tell me. If you put something in a drink or drugged me, fine, I don't care, I won't call the cops, but...I think it's real. I need to know if I actually saw...you."

Kimberly kept her eyes focused on the woman's, waiting for a response, when she suddenly felt something sliding along her back, as if an arm were encircling her waist. She glanced down at he woman's shoulders. The woman brought both of her arms, encased in long sleeves, up onto the table. The feeling reached around her completely; it had circled her stomach like a belt, and she could feel light pressure applied by something with power. She was sure, if it wanted to (if she wanted to), it could squeeze and force her to vomit.

"Do you require more?" the woman asked.

"No," Kimberly said, "but...I would like to ask for more."

One of the woman's eyebrows arched and Kimberly started babbling before she could object.

"I'd been trying to look you up. I wanted to figure out how it could be real. First I didn't want it to be real. I tried to find an excuse. But then I started looking at the porn, the hentai stuff, you know, anime? But even that wasn't right. But I'd been drinking a lot and I realized...I'd stopped trying to prove it wasn't real. I wanted to prove it was. I want it. I want what that girl felt. I've never felt like that. At least I don't think I have. I don't have luck with one-night stands. I'm worse at relationships. I settle, most of the time, then get depressed when they leave. I...I guess I decided to go for this because I didn't think it could be real. It was safe like that."

"And now that it is?"

Kimberly was so shocked by the woman's immediate response she almost forgot to answer. "I still want it," she finally said.

The woman looked down at the table and for the first time Kimberly thought she saw an actual expression on her face; pain.

"You do not know what you ask for," she said.

"I told you I saw you on Friday," Kimberly insisted.

"Did you see the girl afterward? Did you see how she behaved?"

"She seemed...a little desperate, maybe," Kimberly said hesitantly, "She definitely wanted you to come back."

"Within hours, she would have regained her strength and begun hunting down anyone capable of sex. It always happens. My lovers, apart from me, are crazy, wild things of insatiable lust, that assault anyone they can until they go into a deep sleep."

Kim knew her mouth was open. She was horrified at what she'd almost done, if what this woman said was true. But a small part of her brain replayed what she said and pointed out a loophole.

"You said 'apart from you,'" Kimberly pointed out, "What if they stay?"

"If they are able to touch me, at least a little, every hour or so it seems to dull the urges," the woman said, "but after most of a day I must either take them again or throw them out."

"So why the one-night stands? Why not...keep someone around?"

"They must be in physical contact with me almost always. A few have tried, but their lives interrupt. Can you bring your girlfriend to your job? On a business trip? At least in these times it is merely an inconvenient expense rather than a scandal to be found with a woman, but invariably the façade breaks down. And that assumes they can deal with the light of morning, when they remember what I did to them, and how."

"So if someone stays with you, they don't lose their minds?"

"That seems to be the pattern."

"Then let's go," Kimberly said.

The woman stared at Kimberly again. "Did you not listen?"

"I listened. You're going to come home to my apartment, unless you have one?"

"I do," the woman admitted.

"Fine," Kimberly said, "We'll go to your place."

"Kimberly-"

"Please," Kimberly said in a fierce whisper as she felt tears sting her eyes, "Don't say no. I can't hear no right now. I...this was so hard for me. We'll figure out the rest later. I might lose my mind if I go home with you. I feel like I will lose my mind if I don't."

Kimberly was facing the door, looking away from the woman. She waited. The tentacle withdrew. The woman's hand replaced it and gave her a little shove.

*******************

Kimberly stumbled a bit on entering the woman's apartment. She'd expected it to be in the industrial district near the bar, and it was only four blocks away, but while the exterior of the building was run-down, a lot of money was spent to make the interior anything but. At the top of a warehouse, probably the fifth or sixth floor on a normal apartment building, the woman's apartment featured black stone flooring and massively plush furniture. It was open plan, with a clear view into the kitchen and dining area from the sunken living room where two cream couches and a large matching loveseat surrounded a modern wood coffee table. The table had some sort of odd colored topper covering the top, but nothing else on it. A large flatscreen TV hung on the wall near the front door, and recessed lighting lit the whole area.

Kimberly stepped in cautiously and walked over to stand behind the loveseat, taking in the rest of the apartment. She didn't know much about interior design, but the furniture seemed nice and the decorations complimented the space well.

She was trying to figure out what to do next when the woman's hands rested on her shoulders. She'd moved behind Kimberly without her noticing. Kimberly let her bag fall into the love seat and settled into her grip. After a moment, the hands gripped the straps of her dress and pulled them over her shoulders. In a perfect world, her green dress would have simply dropped to the floor, but even without a bra the massive shelf formed by her breasts held the garment in place.

Before Kimberly could do anything about it, the woman's hands started moving closer, over her collarbone and sliding down her chest. They caught the top of the dress and pushed it along her breasts. In short order gravity took over and the dress did fall, but the woman's hands continued, moving down to cup Kimberly's massive breasts and trail over her now rock-hard nipples.

"It seems you neglected to wear anything under the dress," the woman whispered in her ear. Kimberly nodded. "If I'd known that," the woman said, "I might have sent my proof to a different spot."

Kimberly groaned, partially from the woman's words, and partially because both of her hands now fully grasped her breasts and pulled them back. The sensation of being fondled and having the weight of her chest relieved felt amazing. The woman pressed up against her ass, pulling Kimberly's body back against her. The woman was still fully dressed, and Kimberly's head only came up to her chest but Kimberly felt fully supported and relaxed into the embrace.

Kimberly tried to turn around but the woman suddenly tensed and her hands restrained instead of stimulating. Kimberly looked back over her shoulder,

"What is it?" she asked.

There was a pause, then the woman said, "It...is usually easier for people if they can't see."

"I've already seen," Kimberly said, "I know what's holding your breasts up. I know what wrapped around my waist in the bar. I don't know what you look like naked. I want to."

"You do not know everything," the woman said in a warning tone.

"I have an open mind," Kimberly said, then she turned around with more force. The woman let her, and soon Kimberly's breasts were pressed against the woman and she was looking up into her dark eyes and at the worried frown on her face. "I may be surprised," Kimberly said, "but I promise you I will not run, and I will not reject you."

The woman surprised her by leaning down and kissing her. Her lips were soft but insistent when they met, and Kimberly was overwhelmed by the feeling that seemed to be behind the kiss. She reached up and took the woman in her arms. Soon the woman's tongue probed and Kimberly welcomed it, which is when she got her first surprise.

The woman's tongue was much longer than she was expecting, and thicker. She suddenly felt like she was sucking a cock, and started making similar motions out of instinct. This was different, though, because cocks didn't writhe and move around like the woman's tongue did.

The woman pulled back and Kimberly started backing away, but the loveseat and the woman's firm grip on her ass prevented it. Kimberly was surprised; the woman's arms seemed thin, but there was powerful muscle beneath them, and they began to knead Kimberly's ass cheeks. At the same time, the impossible tongue snaked out and began licking all around Kimberly's neck. She reached up and held the white haired head of the woman as her tongue found clusters of nerves and erotic points on her neck that no lover had bothered to find, and no one else could stimulate at the same time. The tingling erotic pressure sent waves of pleasure down her chest, out into her already hard nipples and down further to the junction of Kimberly's thighs, the only parts of her body still covered by the dress.

The woman's hands eventually worked the skirt of the dress up and began fondling the globes of bare skin. The woman's touch felt cool on Kimberly's skin, as if she'd just had her hands in cold water, but there wasn't the clamminess she expected. Kimberly gripped the woman's neck for support and thrust her hips back, helping the woman dig her hands and fingers in. At one point Kimberly felt some fingers start to slide between the globes and she tensed, then pushed back. To her surprise, her white haired lover retreated, her tongue retracting and her hands remaining on Kimberly's hips.

"Not...not back there, if that's okay? At least...not now," Kimberly said. She'd had no good experiences playing with her backdoor, not even the few times she'd been adventurous enough to try it herself, but some part of her mind told her it would be different with this woman. Speaking of different.

"What do I call you?" Kimberly asked.

"Demorelle," she replied.

"That's pretty," Kimberly said.

"You are pretty," Demorelle replied, and she brought her hands up to fondle Kimberly's breasts again. Kimberly closed her eyes and sighed at the renewed contact. She didn't like that her breasts were the first and sometimes only thing most people saw when looking at her, but at the same time they were very sensitive; she often got herself most of the way to orgasm just by playing with them, and based on how Demorelle handled them, she'd do the same thing in half the time, maybe even get her all the way there. But Kimberly had a goal when she started the night, and she wouldn't back down now.

She moved her hands up over Demorelle's and reluctantly stopped them. "Demorelle," Kimberly said.

"Yes?"

Kimberly took a shuddering breath, then said, "I didn't come back here just for you to use your hands."

Demorelle took a slow, deep breath. "You are sure? I could give you great pleasure, with no more risk-"

Kimberly cut her off by putting a hand to the woman's cheek. "Please," Kimberly said, "I want this."

They stayed frozen like that for a second and then Kimberly felt like water was running down the bottom of her arm. She pulled it back and then the "water" wrapped around her arm instead. She looked and saw a coil loop around her forearm and up her arm to her bicep. Soon the same sensation enveloped her other bicep, and then the tentacles brushed her armpits.

Based on how the tentacles had looked, she'd expected to feel like smooth, plastic-coated jelly, or maybe something like an overlarge tongue dripping with slime. In reality, it felt like hard water; the sensations reminded her of when a powerful but steady stream of water pressed on her skin, like from a garden hose turned to full. There was some sort of fluid; she could feel cool spots on her skin where the pressure had left, but it wasn't any more than if she'd rubbed a glass with condensation over her skin.

The watery sensation suddenly sprouted on her thighs, and what felt like streams of water wriggled against her legs a little way above her knees. She spread her legs instinctively to relieve the almost tickling sensation, which is when the tentacle slid through and began coiling around her thighs. She tensed instinctively and felt a fearful thrill when she couldn't seem to move her legs back at all; the coils around her thighs were more than enough to push her legs wherever they wanted.

The sensation and realization of being trapped by Demorelle's tentacles had worked her up even more than the woman's attentions to her neck and breasts. So when the clear coils began wrapping up her breasts and squeezing them, it was too much. As her breasts were squeezed with soft but unrelenting pressure, Kimberly came. It wasn't earth shattering or long, but it was unmistakably an orgasm.

"Oh God. I just came," Kimberly said, breathing heavily.

Demorelle smirked, "Did you not want to?"

"No, I just...no one's ever done that without touching me...without touching my vagina before."

"I believe you're going to experience several things no one has ever done to you before, Kimberly," Demorelle said. As she did, her shirt seemed to flow away from her body, baring her chest. The woman was lean, as befit her tall stature. Kimberly had wondered if she'd have an androgynous appearance because of it, but her stomach curved in and her hips flared out prominently, and as her gaze traveled upward they found Demorelle's B or maybe small C-cup sized breasts sitting proudly on her chest. Like the rest of Demorelle's body, the areolae were oddly pale, almost indistinguishable from her skin, except for the hard nubs of the woman's nipples, pointing directly at Kimberly.

"Do you like what you see, Kimberly?" Demorelle asked.

"You're beautiful," Kimberly said softly and somewhat breathlessly as the tentacles continued to rhythmically squeeze her breasts, maintaining her arousal. She could feel the cool air on her entire crotch, wet only from her own excitement. "Can I see the rest of you?"

Demorelle smiled, "I should prepare you further before that."

"Prepare me ho-ooooooow!"

As Kimberly began to ask her question, one of the tentacles on her thighs moved, and the end ran up between her nether lips and slid along her pussy. It rubbed past her inner lips and slid along her clitoris. She felt like someone turned a faucet on and it poured right into her clit, except the tentacle provided much more pressure. The other tentacles squeezed her breasts more, forcing them into a cone shape with her now distended nipples almost painfully poking from the ends. As Kimberly writhed against the sensations, wanting to thrust or twist to give more stimulation, Demorelle stepped forward and gently bent down with a smile. Her impossible tongue snaked out and licked one nipple, then the other, each time licking longer and with more pressure. This time Kimberly felt her climax building, approaching like a rolling rock. The attentions seemed to hold her at a plateau until the pressure on her pussy vanished. She was about to protest when the tentacle suddenly speared into her pussy.

Kimberly shrieked and tensed, trying to thrash and curl against the living restraints as her orgasm exploded out from the sudden penetration. She was hoping Demorelle might drag it out, continue using the tentacle, but it withdrew as soon as she came, leaving a frustrating void.

Demorelle moved her tongue to Kimberly's cleavage, spread open by the tentacles that slacked their grip slightly on her breasts, and licked up Kimberly's face until they could kiss again. Their makeout lasted a while, and Kimberly felt as though it was the most sensual thing, despite still being restrained and unable to actually touch her lover's body.

"You still wish to see me?" Demorelle asked.

"Please," Kimberly said, "I want to see everything."

"Prepare yourself," Demorelle said.

The long skirt seemed to unwrap and pooled around the woman's feet. Kimberly's gaze followed it to the floor, then trailed back up the long, muscled legs. The muscle development surprised Kimberly, but nowhere near as much as when she looked higher.

At the junction of Demorelle's legs there was the pale cleft of a vagina, but protruding from the front, or possibly just above, was another appendage. It was colored like Demorelle's skin, though the color paled until the end of it was almost translucent like the tentacles. The shape was very familiar to Kimberly, but the position was not.

"Oh my God!" she said, "That's..." Kimberly lost the words, simply staring at it. "I...I assumed you had a strap on."

"I do not."

"That...that can't be real." Kimberly insisted.

Demorelle simply raised one of her eyebrows, and Kimberly almost laughed aloud; she was barely supporting herself anymore because of the four large, strong tentacles wrapped around her, one of which had just plundered her pusssy and made her cum, and now something that looked like a cock on her lover was somehow too much?

Not able to hear her inner monologue, Demorelle said, "If you doubt the reality of it, I will have to prove it to you."

Demorelle stepped forward again, and the tentacles actively handled Kimberly for the first time. She was lifted off the floor and her thighs spread wider as her whole body was brought forward to her white-haired lover. At the same time, Demorelle walked forward and sat down on the end of a chaise lounge. When she settled, the tentacles brought Kimberly nearly nose to nose with the woman, holding her suspended over her body but not touching anything. Given her position, Demorelle's intentions for Kimberly were clear. She couldn't fight it even if she wanted to, and the anticipation drove her arousal even higher the longer she hung suspended in the air for an agonizingly long time.