Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready?" Demorelle asked with a low, sultry tone.

Kimberly stared into her eyes. "Fuck me," she pleaded with a whisper.

Kimberly was lowered slowly and felt every inch of the organ that parted her lips and split her tunnel open. It was not overly thick but it was slightly longer than most real cocks Kimberly had encountered. Like the tentacles it felt cooler, but it had the hard feel of skin and muscle Kimberly associated with a real cock. She bottomed out finally, but Demorelle didn't savor the sensation; her hips immediately began thrusting up into her, plunging the odd but satisfying organ into Kimberly over and over. She didn't increase the pace, simply maintaining a solid rhythm that used the whole length of the rod, the solid grip of the tentacles preventing Kimberly from writhing or moving in a way that might foul Demorelle's aim. Kimberly hadn't had many male lovers, but she'd never met one with this level of control, able to quickly and reliably use their entire length with each thrust and maintain a steady pace.

Because of that, her orgasm again seemed to come like a slow but inevitable avalanche, building up and and up as the exquisite pounding continued unabated and unchanged. Kimberly thought it would simply continue, but then she felt Demorelle's lips by her ear.

"I know you asked me not to," she said, "but sample this taste."

Like they'd done with her pussy, a tentacle (she had no idea which one, nor did she care at that point) slid down her spine from above. Following her back, it settled itself between her ass cheeks, the tube forcing them apart so the length could rest against her rosebud while the tip continued down and settled against her taint. Now her lover's thrusts were supported by the tentacle pushing down on her ass, with the most pressure along the part that rested against her asshole. Kimberly briefly reaffirmed to herself that it had been a mistake to forbid that area to her lover before the combination of barely realized pressure and the continued thrusting finally sent her crashing to her biggest climax yet, and this time Kimberly cried out with a lusty moan.

Demorelle slowed her thrusting a bit, but she didn't stop, forcing Kimberly to ride the waves of pleasure as her tunnel was repeatedly invaded by her lover's rod. As if that weren't enough, the tentacles retreated from her breasts, completely uncovering them. They let her down some as well, so as her globes hung down from her chest, they glided back and forth along Demorelle's smaller chest and skin. With Demorelle's colder overall temperature, it felt like her breasts were dragging over cool, soft silk. Kimberly's nipples went wild from the sensations, and then her lover's hands gripped the globes of her ass and pressed them together, wrapping her cheeks over the tentacle dividing them and pressing it harder against her rosebud.

With her new position achieved, Demorelle resumed a furious pace of fucking. Kimberly felt like her tunnel didn't have time to close up before the cock rammed back in, and the trusts stopped being distinct and simply started blending together like a slow vibrator, but it was still fast enough to prolong Kimberly's pleasure, and as it did Kimberly felt her pleasure climbing to a higher plateau.

As if matching her, Demorelle started pumping even faster. Kimberly realized her lover was on the verge of her own orgasm, and that spiked her anxiety. She new what to expect being fucked by a guy, or even a woman with a strap on. But she was wrapped in tentacles while something resembling but not a penis thrust into her. What even happened when Demorelle came?

The spike of adrenaline from the realization, the increased pace, and the extra sensations finally pushed Kimberly over her next plateau. The massive explosion of pleasure overwhelmed her senses; she lost track of how she was held and in what position, and she vaguely heard someone screaming before it felt like she landed in a soft pool of water, and everything went dark.