Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," Karuna said, "Did you have any luck with the agencies Mr. Fraser mentioned?"

"No," Riley said, tugging on her hair very hard to Karuna's eye, "This is too small time right now. Apparently unless you can find a drug or a disease for this or until it starts turning most of the city into an orgy nobody wants to get involved."

Karuna nodded and then Riley gestured to the screen showing Sandra. "Anything new with sleeping bimbo?" Riley asked.

"The patient, is unchanged," Karuna said, "I'm at a loss. The tests we've run are giving me no clues about how to proceed. We...revived her again and tried to converse but it was just like last time; pleas for sexual activity."

"Has anyone tried actually doing it?" Riley asked.

"I told you last time we fully engaged with her sexually. After she experienced an orgasm and stimulation stopped, she returned to her comatose state," Karuna said.

Riley stepped closer and spoke quietly, "No, you got her off. She keeps asking to be fucked. As far as you've told me nobody's tried that yet."

"The parents refused."

"They aren't here, are they?"

"You can't be serious," Dr. Shevade said, "We have no idea what sexual contact with her would do-"

"She fucked half a frat house and none of them have turned into crazy sex maniacs," Riley said, "Well, no more than they were anyway; they're frat guys, I'm pretty sure there's a horniness prerequisite in the pledge or something. I'm not a scientist but I remember school. You've tested all your other hypotheses, sounds like you don't have any others. What have you got to lose?"

"Um, my medical license, to start with?" Dr. Shevade said.

Riley shrugged, "I'll do it then."

"What!?"

"Sure," Riley said, "I'd prefer a nice hard cock but if the bitch has a nice tongue and fancy fingers it might be just as good."

"Are you being affected now?" Karuna asked.

"Nope," Riley said, "like I said, I had it in my head I'd be getting some tonight and that didn't work, so now I'm just regular old horny. Plus, I need something to happen with this case."

"I can't let you. I have a responsibility to my patient," Karuna insisted.

Riley stepped up to her and whispered, "Does that include getting off to them?"

"I wasn't-"

"Cut the bullshit Doc. I saw that video too; you were watching the juiciest bit of it, you haven't taken a single note on that pad. I bet you rubbed one out already, didn't you?"

Before Karuna could react, Riley snatched her hands and brought them up to her face, smelling them deeply. Karuna yanked her hands back and crossed her arms. "How dare you-"

"Look," Riley said, her voice serious, "We've got two more people coming in here tomorrow just like little miss fuck toy down there. I practically offered my Captain a blowjob to get the lead on this case; if it just ends up with three women locked in a psych ward forever with no cause I'm going to be the laughingstock of my precinct. And you need more information to figure this out."

Riley dropped her voice to a whisper again, "And we both know you don't actually follow all of those ethical guidelines, do you? You were thinking of it yourself, weren't you?"

Karuna paused, which seemed to be all the confirmation Riley needed. She stripped off her coat, and Karuna saw her getting her shoes off. "I'm your out. I'm going to go down there and give the horny co-ed what she wants. Either go home or take a walk; you never knew I was here."

By the time Riley finished, she was down to her underwear. While it wasn't racy or enticing on its own, the fact that it was all the detective wore now captured Karuna's attention. Karuna stepped over to the doctor again, leaning in so her mouth was up to her ear.

"Or, stay here and get yourself off to a live show instead of the old recording."

Riley walked out through the door that led to the treatment rooms. Karuna stood frozen, paralyzed by indecision and fear. She should call security, alert the orderlies that the detective was about to assault the patient. On the other hand, at least part of what the detective said was true. They hadn't tried a full sexual encounter, so to speak. But no treatment regimen or medical professional would condone such a thing.

Unless she, Dr. Sevade, simply walked out of the room.

Or stayed there. Would that really be worse? Karuna though to herself, I'm not stopping her, therefore I'm condoning this. It doesn't matter if I stay or not? I'm allowing it either way.

Karuna settled back into her chair, her eyes fixed on the live monitor. Detective Riley had walked into the room by then, though Karuna smirked a bit as she noticed the detective's confident, sultry swagger seemed to have vanished in the face of actually being in the room with the girl. Karuna wondered if the detective would have a change of heart, or simply get scared and back out. But then Riley looked up at the camera with a smile Karuna could only describe as naughty.

Riley shucked her bra, freeing her modest but well-formed breasts, then wasted no time in hopping up on the exam table. She straddled Sandra's hips, and immediately grabbed the girl's breasts, pulling them together and fondling them while murmuring something. Karuna moved the cursor to increase the volume on the in-room microphone.

"Come on you horny cunt, wake up. Someone's finally here to fuck you, you can't miss that, can you?"

After a little more time of the detective fondling the girl and settling herself more on top of her body, Sandra's head started to move. Her eyes opened and she moaned.

"Oh yes that feels good. More. More, please."

"This is quid pro quo, bitch," Riley snapped, "I grope your tits you suck mine."

Riley rocked forward and brought her chest to Sandra's lips. As soon as Riley's breast was visible, Sandra strained to take it in her mouth. She succeeded, inhaling Riley's nipple and a good amount of her breast. One of Riley's hands came over and gripped the girl's hair, pulling her head up more into her chest.

Karuna's own hand had now begun fondling her breast, albeit through her lab coat and undershirt. Still, it was enough that Karuna could feel her nipples hardening, and there was definite heat between her thighs.

On the screen, Sandra's assault on the detective's tits was interrupted as Riley reached over to undo the bindings securing Sandra to the bed. Karuna wanted to stop Riley but it happened so fast. Sandra sprang up as soon as she was free and wrapped her arms around Riley, immediately going in for a kiss. Riley met her and they started aggressively making out, their mouths locked together, breasts pressing and rubbing together. Sandra's hands wandered down and found Riley's ass in short order, and began kneading and moving the cheeks. Soon Riley's modest panties were completely stretched and bunched up in her ass crack, outlining the detective's ass.

"You weren't this much fun at the frat house," Sandra said when their kiss broke.

"You remember that huh?" Riley asked.

"I was getting fucked by five guys at once, you don't forget that," Sandra said, then her hands came around and seemed to wrench at the detective's breasts. Riley let out a shriek that worried Karuna until it faded into a moan.

"Ohh someone's angry, huh? Gonna tear my tits off because I messed up your little fuck party?" Riley asked. Then her hand came up and gripped Sandra's hair, forcing her head back, "Well too bad honey, I'm the police, you do what I tell you. And right now I'm telling you to eat my cunt until you drown!"

Riley shifted forward violently, using her grip on Sandra's hair to force the girl's head back down on the table. She moved forward at the same time until her crotch was level with the girl's head and then pulled Sandra's face up.

"Fuck, yes. Use that tongue, suck on those lips. Yeah, show me what you learned in college."

The vulgarity and the aggression was getting to Karuna. Her hand had slipped under her shirt and undid her bra (thank you whoever thought of front-clasps) and she was now fondling herself with abandon, pinching and pulling on her own nipples while she watched the scene below her. The mostly suppressed analytical part of her brain did note Sandra had a conscious memory of her encounter with the detective and wanted to write it down, but the hornier part of her brain had her hands busy doing more important things.

"Oh fuck yes," Riley said through the speaker, "God you've got a good tongue. I'm gonna cover your face."

Riley rocked back and forth on Sandra's face, grinding into it. But rather than fighting her off, Sandra's hands had returned to Riley's ass, supporting and helping the woman ride her face to orgasm. Sandra's tits shook back and forth as she shook under the detective, and Karuna was mesmerized by the scene.

Suddenly Riley's pace increased, along with her volume, and she pulled Sandra's head against her again as her body began trembling.

"Yes, drink it. Suck it, fuck, drink up my cum. Yes."

Riley's climax seemed instense but quick; it was barely a few seconds before she scooted back and bent down to kiss Sandra again. This kiss was frantic and sloppy, both women plunging their tongues into each others' mouths, then licking around to taste the juice that coated Sandra's face. Meanwhile Riley's hands returned to Sandra's breasts and commenced tweaking the nipples of the college girl, forcing moans from the throat she licked.

"Please," Sandra said, "I need to be fucked, please."

Riley abandoned Sandra's breasts and jumped to the floor. She went and undid the leg restraints and Sandra sat up for the first time in days. She sat with her legs together and started scooting forward off the table, but one of Riley's hands shot out, cupping the girl's breast but stopping her at the same time. Riley looked down at Sandra's closed legs, then glanced up again.

"Open up for the police, bitch," she said.

Sandra smiled and spread her legs. Karuna expected Sandra to stop, but she smiled seductively and kept spreading, finally doing a full split on the table, completely exposing her pussy to the detective's gaze. Riley wasted no time; she grabbed the exam stool left nearby and stat, then leaned forward and clamped her mouth around the unobstructed teenage pussy in front of her. Sandra threw her head back and leanded back on her arms, submitting to Riley's oral attention and also giving Karuna a nearly unobstructed view of Riley's actions and Sandra's tits.

Karuna went for broke and undid all the fastenings necessary to let her drop her pants to her ankles. Spreading her legs enough for access, she plunged her fingers in. The hair of her somewhat unruly bush caught on her fingers, but the amount of juice the scene generated meant her fingers pushed right past all of it and deep into her tunnel. Karuna moved her thumb to the best place and then began pumping with her right hand while the left kept abusing her nipple.

Sandra moaned hard from the detective's attention, eventually shifting to lean on one hand and fondle a breast with the other. She began bouncing and rocking slightly and giving little excited yelps every time Riley shifted forward, then she nearly fell forward with a loud groan. Riley stood and kissed the girl again as her orgasm caused her to shudder, but never moved or stopped her hand.

"I think this warrants a full cavity search, how about you?" Riley said.

Sandra nodded, wide-eyed and apparently too stimulated to speak. Riley moved enough that the camera showed her split her fingers into a "V" shape near Sandra's crotch. She jabbed forward with her hand and Sandra let out a lustful scream and clung to the detective.

When Riley jammed her hand into both of Sandra's holes, it send Karuna over the edge. She came on her next push into herself, clenching around her sodden fingers as the orgasm sent a spasming shudder through her body. She remained tensed up for a few seconds and then melted into the chair as the pleasure tapered off to a pleasant glow.

Sprawled half undressed in the chair, Karuna's gaze moved to the live monitor. As if the orgasm had somehow triggered her conscience, the enormity of what was going on hit her full force and she knew she had to stop it.

Re-fastening her clothes and making herself mildly presentable, she moved down the hallways toward the psychiatric suite. Noise was clearly coming from Sandra's room and Karuna marveled that no one had come to investigate, but unfortunately Riley had been correct; sometimes the overnight crew were not the most diligent workers and the most recent notes on Sandra would have said she was comatose, so she would be checked on very rarely.

Karuna quietly opened the door. In person, the image of the two women was even more intense. Sandra's legs wrapped around Riley's waist, and they clung to each other with one arm, chest to chest, while the other arm was frantically moving down between the legs of their partner. Any body movement had stopped in favor of simply rubbing their partner's pussy as much as possible while they kissed with fully open mouths, tongues no doubt plundering and exploring with aggressive abandon.

Karuna stopped with the door open, looking up and down the hall to make sure no one was coming. Rationalizing that the full effect required an orgasm, she simply watched while the women brought each other to climax, each finishing with her head over the other's shoulder. Riley climaxed with a drawn out moan that caused her to pump her hand into Sandra faster, and the increased pace finally gave Sandra her orgasm, which seemed to hit and almost knock her out as she keeled over onto the table, ending up in the fetal position, breathing heavily. Riley backed off to lean against the IV stand.

"Riley. Detective," Karuna called, trying to get her attention without Sandra noticing.

Riley walked over, not bothering to cover herself at all, and leaned on the door as if she were taking a quick break and would go right back in a moment. "Finally decide to come join in, doc?"

"This needs to stop," Karuna said.

"Little late to have ethics now, isn't it?" Riley scoffed.

"Look, you said this was for scientific purposes, right? There needs to be measurable experiments. You got her off twice, you got off twice. You...fully engaged with her, sexually."

"I made her eat me out and then I returned the favor and jammed my fingers up her holes, you mean."

"Do you talk like that normally? Or are you just trying to get a reaction out of me?"

Riley shrugged, "You're the one that was all squirrely earlier, I'm just trying to broaden your-"

Karuna finally let her anger rise, "You're trying to piss me off. You like pushing people's buttons. Yes, I was watching you, I saw what you did, I got off to it, even. You want to smell my fingers now? Will that make you feel superior, that you came down and actually assaulted the patient, while I simply watched? Because that's what this is to any review board, medical professional, or law enforcement that actually gives a damn. You just raped her, as far as they're concerned, and we're both going to jail for it, unless you let me do damage control. And if you actually do care about fixing her or anyone like her, you need to let me do the 'sciency stuff'."

Karuna's angrily whispered tirade did seem to get through. Riley visibly shrunk back a bit and crossed her arms to cover her breasts, indicating that at least her adrenaline might have lessened and she felt colder. "Yeah, fine. Shit I'll grab my underwear-"

"I'll get it," Karuna snapped, "If someone sees me with those I can argue there was an incident with an orderly I sent home or something. I can't argue why a naked police detective is in the hospital. Go put your clothes on and get out. I'll call you if I find anything."

Riley nodded and moved past Karuna out into the hall. Karuna wanted to think Riley scurried, but any quickness was probably just to avoid being caught rather than shame. Karuna nervously walked into the room; if Sandra had awakened fully and returned to her state from a few days ago, it was very likely she'd try to assault Karuna. Scenarios ran through Karuna's head; they'd assumed she was sexually aggressive from her behavior, but her time with Riley just now suggested she behaved more submissively once someone actually engaged with her. If Sandra did attack, Karuna wondered if her best course might be to just engage with her, and get her back into the restraints on the pretense of it being some sort of bondage play. That was almost a defensible approach from a medical perspective, even.

However, when Karuna came over to the girl, she had barely moved from how she'd landed after her last orgasm. Karuna tentatively reached over and felt her pulse and skin.

"Shit," she said aloud. Sandra seemed to have lapsed back into hibernation. Again, once the stimulation was removed, the rest of the body stopped engaging.

Karuna re-fastened the restraints around Sandra's arms and legs and got a sanitizing wipe to clean up the various fluids Riley and the girl had left around. Finally, she gathered the detective's undergarments and left the room. She could study what had happened and develop some new theories, perhaps. But given the source of the data, she'd have to do it alone, away from any of the hospital staff. Of course, if she were alone, the nature of the data source provided other benefits too ...

12