Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 09

Story Info
Kimberly wins, loses, and makes big changes.
8.3k words
4.71
4.2k
6
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard disclaimer; this is a serialized story, so if you haven't read the other parts up to now it won't make a lot of sense.

Also for those who've been reading so far, the story takes a bit of a darker turn from here on, definitely moving into non-Consent territory, possibly branching into Erotic Horror. It doesn't get gory but like I said, definite tone shift.

Thanks to everyone who's been rating, favoriting, and commenting so far.

Friday arrived and Kimberly was a ball of nerves.

Thursday afternoon she'd finished her work on the marketing campaign and sent a sample to her boss. She half expected to be called into his office for some sort of review laced with suggestive innuendo, but she didn't hear anything. About an hour before she was due to leave she stopped by his office and he mentioned he'd skimmed her campaign and didn't notice any issues. He had been perfectly professional and didn't even smirk or raise an eyebrow to allude to their earlier tryst. Kimberly thought he either had an excellent poker face or he was so used to workplace liaisons he barely thought about them. She wondered if Parker actually had a harem at the office and she was now in some list of girls, but she put it out of her head lest she get her libido going even stronger.

When she came in Friday she saw multiple e-mails from Heidi, sent overnight. At first they'd seemed nervous but pleading, then they degenerated into anger and accusations. Heidi had actually felt a bit scared when she read:

"If this client doesn't see something the company's going to have to lay people off and you just passed up a promotion, while I was moved ahead. The bosses love me and I bet most of them don't know your name. If you're upset at me fine, but at least be smart enough to save your own ass!"

She'd tentatively broached the subject with her boss, but Mr. Parker assured her that if what he'd seen of her work was any indication they didn't have to worry about losing the client.

Kimberly returned to her desk a ball of nerves and waited to see how the day progressed.

********

"Elle!" Kimberly shouted when she got home.

Her lover emerged from her study at a jog. She wore one of her kimono-like outfits and looked concerned until she saw Kimberly, who wore a triumphant grin.

"They went with my campaign!" she shouted.

Elle smiled and Kimberly dropped her bag to run across the room, then shrieked and laughed when two tentacles snagged her under the armpits and brought her into the arms of her lover. They kissed deeply and Demorelle's tongue got involved in the kiss for the first time all week. Kimberly began insistently tugging at the folds of her outfit, trying to remove it, but Elle blocked her efforts, eventually wrapping her arms at her sides.

"Elllllle," Kimberly whined.

"Patience sweetling," she replied, "I want the whole story first, and you often forget to speak clearly when something's inside you."

Kimberly felt a thrill at her words and started practically babbling as Elle carried her in her arms like a bride.

"So my boss-"

"Tyrell?"

"Mr Parker, yes, he came by my desk at eleven and said the directors got a call from Heidi's client saying Heidi had told them she'd have to return to the office and consult before getting a campaign for them, and they were disappointed because she'd been there all week. The directors were upset at the lapse and wanted to talk to Heidi, but she was already on her plane and wouldn't be available until...um...now-ish I think?"

"Anyway, he said he could get me in to meet with them if I was ready, and now was the perfect time. I was nervous as hell but I said yes. They set up the meeting for a half hour later and Mr. Parker practically had to push me into the room. I stood like an idiot in front of them for a couple of minutes before my boss prompted me, but then I started talking and just kept going. At the end they kind of looked annoyed and they had me step out of the room. I went to my desk and almost cried, then I had to go to the bathroom and use the vibrator, though it was more to relieve the tension. By the time I got back to my desk, he called me into his office and said I was going to present the campaign to the client!"

"Directly? So you're flying out?" Elle asked.

"No, like, right then! They set up a video conference or something and I was in the conference room presenting to them halfway across the country. I nearly shit myself; I wasn't even in a nice outfit!"

"I think you look fine," Elle said.

"You think I look fine regardless, you just want to get in my pants!"

"I also enjoy getting under your shirt," Elle said and Kimberly felt one of the tentacles slip up the middle of her stomach and begin to weave it's way under her bra and around her breasts.

"Hey!" she objected, "Do you want to play or do you want to hear the story?"

"Continue," Elle said, although her tentacle didn't retract and was slowly massaging Kimberly's breasts now.

"So anyway I finished the presentation and the client was all excited. They wanted to know why the advertising rep hadn't had it and that led to a kind of awkward silence on our side but one of the directors brushed it off. Of course once they were off the phone they asked the same thing. I didn't know what to say because, I mean, Heidi screwed me over but I didn't want to throw her under the bus. But then Mr. Parker said he'd heard about trouble with the campaign through the grapevine and asked me to put something together because he knew I could do it fast. The directors all accepted that, and we left, and Mr. Parker said he'd try to finagle me a commission out of it!"

Elle turned and kissed her in celebration and Kimberly squirmed against her girlfriend, rubbing as much of herself as she could against her taller frame.

Elle pulled back from the kiss and asked, "So did you fuck him?"

"What? No! Why?"

"Well he let you work on the project and he saved you from ratting Heidi out. You didn't think that deserved some sort of reward?"

"Well..." Kimberly said, embarrassed until she realized there was no reason, "Wait, why am I trying to justify not having an affair with my boss? You keep pushing me, what's that about? You getting tired of me?"

Elle suddenly pulled her hard against her body and her tentacles began wrapping around her thighs and covering more of her breasts. "I never get tired of your body, sweetling," she whispered right in Kimberly's ear.

"What if I decide I like Tyrell's body better?" Kimberly said, trying to tease as her girlfriend began stimulating her, "He had a bigger cock than you, you know."

"Did he now?" Demorelle said, and Kimberly felt a thrill of fear and anticipation at her tone; it was one Elle usually used right before she showed Kimberly another "surprise."

Demorelle was behind Kimberly now. Kimberly felt like she was suddenly lost in a barrage of tentacles and at the end of it she was topless. Her lover began kissing and nipping at her neck and ears while her actual hands came up to fondle Kimberly's breasts; the tentacles moved down to support her legs. Kimberly turned and captured Elle's mouth with a kiss that lasted a long time with their tongues constantly dueling each other. Kimberly broke off her kiss with a moan as Elle began focusing her manipulations directly on Kimberly's nipples.

Elle turned her around and pulled their bodies together, though she didn't wrap them together with her tentacles. Kimberly resumed kissing her lover as her breasts enveloped and rubbed deliciously against Elle's. After a while she moved down to kiss Demorelle's neck from the front as she'd done for Kimberly.

Kimberly would have been fine staying like that for a while but Elle had other plans. She felt herself pulled away and realized while Elle had been lavishing her attentions on her upper half, the tentacles had removed her shoes, pants, and panties, leaving her in just her socks.

Elle raised her up so Kimberly was at eye-level and forced her legs apart, though Kimberly hardly resisted. She glanced down and saw Elle's erect cock before she was inexorably lowered onto it. The rigid organ split her lips and folds easily and slid into her deep, pressing against her inner walls. Elle then held her there and Kimberly started grinding against her lover, trying to grind her clit on her lover's pelvic bone.

"So he was bigger than this, hm?" Elle asked.

"Just a little bit," Kimberly said absently, focused on grinding herself since Elle wouldn't move. Then she was slowly pulled off the cock until the tip rested against her lips. The descent was just as slow, but where it started as simply a sensual experience, Kimberly's eyes popped open after a second.

Elle's shaft was pressing more tightly against the inside of her pussy this time, but it wasn't due to an angle change; her entire vagina was fuller now than it had been a second ago. When she finally bottomed out, Elle's cock rested farther in as well.

"Holy shit Elle."

"Is he still bigger?" she asked.

"That's about how big he is," Kimberly said, and when she finished Elle lifted her off again, slowly. The descent happened again after a second. This time Kimberly closed her eyes and let out a moan. As it got to the thickest part of the shaft, Kimberly's lips strained to accommodate it. She felt a wonderful pulling sensation as her insides were fuller than ever. She grunted a little at the new sensation of Elle's cock hitting the back of her vagina.

"Oh God Elle; you're so big."

"Bigger than Tyrell?" she asked in a teasing but neutral tone.

"Yes, definitely," Elle said.

Kimberly thought Elle was going to lift her off again but she only raised Kimberly's body a little and then began stroking in and out in a steady, unhurried pace. Kimberly moaned and grabbed her own breasts to add to the stimulation, and also because the pressure make her feel like clutching something to cope. She literally felt like something might tear, but the fullness touched every nerve ending in her pussy and she came after only a short time.

But Elle was far from done. She paused when Kimberly orgasmed, then drew her back slowly. Then the descent began again.

"Oh fuck!" Kimberly said, "You're going to fucking split me!"

Elle's cock almost painfully stretched Kimberly's pussy around it; Elle looked down between her breasts and could see her clit, totally exposed as all the skin around it stretched tight to accommodate her lover's tool. Elle moved slower this time and Kimberly was thankful for that, even as the amazing fullness she felt almost had her beg for more of the humungous cock inside her. Elle bottomed out no deeper than before, but her girth was massive. Kimberly reached down and grabbed the base of the cock impaling her and her finger and thumb had quite a bit of separation. She leaned forward and kissed Elle deeply, rubbing her breasts over her lover's chest as she practically ate her tongue.

While they kissed, Elle started fucking her and Kimberly had to lean back to let the moans and groans out from being probed by the massive tool now inside her.

You don't make love to a cock this size, she thought,it fucks you; there's no other description for this.

Kimberly was shortly treated to another orgasm, but it seemed like it didn't end due to the pressure Elle's cock was placing on her tunnel. For the next several minutes, Kimberly felt like she had a series of small, timid orgasms, like her pussy was even scared to deal with Elle's now monstrously sized rod.

That went on for a while but then Elle upped the ante. Tentacles went to work on her. One slithered down and began diddling her clit, while the other one hovered around her asshole. It rubbed and poked without penetrating fully, which Kimberly was thankful for; the thought of having something in her ass with a cock of this size already inside her was truly terrifying.

Despite that, with the dual stimulation in addition to the monster appendage, Kimberly finally had a massive orgasm. She spasmed and grabbed onto Elle like a life raft as her pussy tried and failed to squeeze against the massive invader. It must have succeeded at something, though, because Kimberly could feel Elle coming. She moaned out as the special ejaculate of her lover literally squirted out of her pussy and coated them both. She turned and kissed Elle tenderly, enjoying the feeling of being held.

She groaned as Elle's cock deflated and the aching of relaxing muscles traveled through her pussy.

"How did you do that?" Kimberly asked.

She felt Elle shrug and she said, "I have always been able to. Moving my tentacles is the same amount of effort."

"Remind me never to challenge your cock size again."

"Mmmm but can you imagine what it would feel like if you did?" Elle teased.

*******

Kimberly and Elle had a leisurely and mostly naked weekend together, though they did go out to dinner in celebration of Kimberly's triumph. It was an upscale restaurant in a hotel downtown and far more expensive than Kimberly would have considered in any other circumstances. Elle hadn't flaunted her wealth at Kimberly and she'd never asked how much money her lover actually had, but she knew Elle's car was hardly at the low end of Audi's range, and her furniture suggested expense without advertising it.

She put it out of her mind (with some help from Elle's attention) until Monday when she got to work. Mr. Parker made a beeline for her as soon as she got to her desk. At first Kimberly thought something had given away their tryst in the bathroom, but her boss looked more angry than scared.

"We have to go to a meeting with HR and the Directors," he said.

"Why?"

"That's all I'm allowed to say," he said.

Kimberly felt her stomach drop and set her things down. She wasn't an expert, but she knew if HR was involved and her boss couldn't discuss it, it wasn't good. He led her to one of the conference rooms with few windows where blinds could be drawn over them to completely enclose the room. Inside Heidi sat with the sales director. The regional director and effective head of the building was also there, as was the matronly head of HR, who Kimberly vaguely remembered was named Martha. Heidi somehow looked dismayed and smug at the same time.

"Miss Kim," Martha began, "Miss Robertson has made an accusation of professional misconduct and this hearing is to determine how we will move forward."

Martha introduced the directors but Kimberly didn't hear because of the shock that overcame her. Heidi was accusing her of misconduct?

By the time Kimberly refocused, Heidi was telling her story.

"Kimberly and I have worked together for two years and we made a good team. I would come up with the campaign ideas, and she would implement them. You all know how successful the campaigns were and how much money they made. I made sure Kimberly was present and recognized in the presentations but she was just the graphical part of it, really. I was doing her a favor. So then I got the promotion to full sales rep and I tried to get Mike here," she indicated the director sitting next to her with an oddly familiar caress to his arm, "to find her a position, but they only had one for an assistant designer and she turned it down."

"Then we had the most recent campaign and she set me up!" Heidi said, and she broke down crying.

"Could you describe how she 'set you up', Miss Robertson?" Martha asked.

"If I may," the Director, Mike, cut in, "Heidi showed me messages she sent to Miss Kim asking for reference material from past campaigns and it was not provided."

"With respect, sir, shouldn't Miss Robertson have also had that material?" Kimberly's boss cut in.

"Yes, but the lack of any response is somewhat unprofessional," Mike replied, "More concerning are emails apparently sent to the marketing associate working with Heidi on the campaign, from Ms. Kim. The emails suggest that Miss Robertson is incompetent and that she should be ignored. These were sent midway through Heidi's efforts with the client and resulted in a lot of friction between them on the trip, ultimately causing a setback in the campaign design."

"Meanwhile, Heidi had been informally telling Miss Kim about her ideas for the campaign through other channels, and that information was clearly used by Miss Kim to design her own competing campaign while sabotaging Heidi's efforts so she could swoop in and save the campaign herself. Her actions were dishonest, put the company's reputation at risk, and clearly represented a mismatch of priorities in her work."

"Do you have these e-mails that Ms. Kim sent?" Martha asked.

"I have printouts!" Heidi volunteered immediately, and produced what seemed like half a ream of paper, all of it printed e-mails. She tried to push it across the table but the pile splayed out, covering the table in paper. Kimberly was able to see e-mails where, supposedly, Heidi described the details of the campaign to Kimberly.

"With respect to Miss Robertson," Mr. Parker said, "These have to be verified. Were the e-mails to the sales associate sent privately?"

"No - we're having IT pull those now," Mike said, "and we can hardly request e-mails from a private external email company."

"Is the sales associate available for the hearing?" Parker asked.

"She's not in the office today," Mike replied and actually looked mildly uncomfortable at having to admit it.

"So we essentially have Miss Robertson's word that her failure to secure the campaign for the client was due to Miss Kim."

"She was able to come up with a competing campaign that showed remarkable knowledge of the client for someone who wasn't involved with the team," Mike countered.

"I had mentioned there seemed to be some problems mid last week. Everyone was watching that campaign, it was obvious something was off. Miss Kim asked if she could look at the materials."

"And then ignored her work to come up with an entire campaign on her own?" Mike challenged.

"She didn't miss any assignments."

"Really? Are all your people underworked Parker? Perhaps we need to revisit your budget next quarter-"

"Enough," the regional director said. "Miss Robertson, Miss Kim, please excuse us."

Kimberly and Heidi got up and left. Outside the door, Heidi said, "I offered to help you and you do this. Well I'm working with Mike now. You'll be lucky to be working at the front desk by the end of the day. It won't even matter what they find in the e-mails."

Heidi simply stood, smug and triumphant, while Kimberly backed away, dumbfounded at the accusations, and at Heidi's vicious attitude. She walked back to her desk without saying anything to Heidi, something that seemed to annoy the other girl, and sat in her chair without really seeing anything. She felt tears welling up eventually and started looking for tissues. She was searching through her drawers when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned to see her boss with a worried expression.

"Can we talk in my office?"

Kimberly followed Mr. Parker into his office and she settled into a chair while he dropped into his. He didn't have one in his office, but Kimberly thought he looked like he needed a drink.

"They want you to go on leave until they can finish the investigation, get the emails, and talk to the marketing rep, Chantel."

"I never sent those e-mails, Mr. Parker," Kimberly said.

"I know Kimberly, but..." he sighed, "Mike's going to fight for this one. Heidi was his call; her promotion, giving her the account, everything. After their performance in the room I think it's pretty clear why she was his call, too. It blew up in his face, so even if he wasn't screwing her he'd be pulling out all the stops to save her ass so it doesn't look like he blew the promotion."