Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slumped in the grip of the tentacles, but the one in her pussy never stopped moving; it simply slowed and the pressure on her clit vanished. She had her eyes closed until the light dimmed and she opened them to see another terrifying sight.

The woman had moved behind Kimberly, who again stood straddling Heidi's face. The other woman was now nude, and Heidi could see a thick, penis-like appendage jutting out from between her legs. Heidi wondered at first if the woman was some sort of transvestite, but then she noticed the organ had no testicles; it was only the shaft, either lacking a head or with one totally covered by foreskin.

The woman (Heidi was no longer sure that was the right label at all, but the body was more feminine than not) moved forward and Heidi got an even closer look at her anatomy as Heidi bent forward. The pseudo cock between the woman's legs plunged into the pussy Heidi had been licking just a moment before and Kimberly let out a long, satisfied moan. Heidi noticed then that the cock seemed to be jutting out of the woman's pussy, roughly where her clit should be.

"Help my friend out Heidi," Kimberly said as the woman started to thrust into her, "Her pussy doesn't get a lot of attention."

Heidi was moved to a better position but was at a loss for what to do as she watched the cock plunge into Kimberly's pussy. With the pussy behind it moving, Heidi wasn't sure what to do with her tongue. Soon she was given directions as a tentacle grabbed one of her wrists and practically shoved it into the woman's snatch. Heidi took her middle and ring finger and let them trail against the opening as it passed. That produced a moan of a different pitch she assumed came from the woman, so she continued, eventually working the fingers inside and thrusting up in time with the woman.

When she achieved that, she suddenly felt herself being stimulated again. The unmistakable feeling of a tongue on her clit accompanied a renewed energy from the tentacle penetrating her. She let out a moan by reflex.

"You taste pretty good Heidi," Kimberly said, "I should have got this a long time ago."

As much as she still wanted to resist enjoying this, Heidi had to admit Kimberly knew how to eat out a woman. It seemed like her clit was attacked from a different angle each time it was touched, sometimes by a finger, sometimes by a long lick, and sometimes by a rapidly flicking point of a tongue. All the while the tentacle kept hammering into her pussy, filling her completely while stopping short of hitting her cervix and causing pain. It was stimulating and frustrating in equal measure as she would start enjoying what Kimberly did only to have it change a moment later. Her head, currently not busy licking anything, was writhing back and forth but she was still mostly restrained by the tentacles, only her tiring left arm still free and thrusting into the woman's pussy as she fucked Kimberly.

Heidi let out a frustrated moan as all attention to her clit stopped just as Kimberly let out a more intense, throaty wail. Heidi both felt and saw more juice leak and splash from Kimberly's pussy onto her chest and neck, and shortly after she felt the woman's pussy tighten around her fingers. She'd never actually felt the inside of an orgasming vagina before, but she assumed that's what was happening since the woman had also thrust deeply into Kimberly's pussy and held herself there.

The woman withdrew and Heidi expected to see some sort of cum, but there was almost nothing other than the slickness of an aroused pussy. Then she felt herself moved forward so she was again right under Kimberly's pussy.

"Oh I think you'll like this next bit Heidi," Kimberly said breathlessly.

Heidi felt her eyes widen as the woman's hands came up and pulled Kimberly's cheeks apart. With somehow perfect aim, she pushed forward and the cock spread Kimberly's rosebud. Heidi felt Kimberly's hair and head on her thighs but instead of a cry of pain she only felt and heard moaning and panting from the small Asian girl. Heidi was dumbfounded as the cock on the other woman now looked almost as thick as Heidi's wrist. In what Heidi thought was too short a time, the woman thrust her entire length into Kimberly's rear passage and began with full length strokes in and out. Heidi was mesmerized by the sight of Kimberly's ass being spread by the huge organ, so much so that she only remembered what was expected of her when her head was pushed into Kimberly's crotch.

Heidi began licking Kimberly's pussy again, focusing more on the clit and only occasionally licking up to the actual vaginal hole. Both other women became very vocal about their activities and Heidi was oddly starting to feel left out. She was still impaled on one of the tentacles, though, which provided frustratingly limited stimulation, so she tried thrusting against it to increase it to something that might eventually let her cum.

"Oh, are you getting jealous Heidi?" Kimberly asked.

"Yes," Heidi said immediately, and without thinking.

"Why don't we include our guest?" Kimberly said before letting out a deep moan.

Heidi felt relieved that her mounting frustration might be relieved, but then she felt her legs lifted up and spread more. Hands slapped down hard on her ass and pulled her open.

"No!" she wailed, but it was too late. Another tentacle speared into her ass without warning. It had to have been lubricated as it passed through her ring without pause; even Heidi's clenching did nothing to prevent it splitting her open. Heidi screamed.

"Ohhh fuck that feels great against my pussy," Kimberly said as she settled her snatch onto Heidi's screaming mouth. "Keep licking, bitch, or we'll find out if your ass can take two.

Heidi's tongue emerged tentatively as the tentacles began thrusting, alternating between her ass and pussy so one hole was constantly filled to the depths. The pain of her anal penetration faded slowly, replaced by an oddly full sensation and the tingling shudders of her anal ring stretching to its limits. Kimberly came again at some point, coating Heidi's mouth in more juice.

"Yes, yes, fuck me. Come on her, soak her face!" Kimberly said.

Heidi watched the woman plunge faster into Kimberly's ass, then withdraw. Heidi instinctively closed her eyes as the woman erupted. A stream of liquid hit Heidi's face continuously like a stream from a hose. After a second both tentacles shoved their way inside her and Heidi gasped, allowing the stream to go directly into her mouth. She swallowed reflexively and then cried out as she felt herself finally orgasm, shuddering in the grip of the tentacles.

Midway through her orgasm she was abruptly dropped on the concrete floor. All the tentacles and bodies retreated, leaving her in her ruined outfit, her torso coated with a mixture of Kimberly and the odd woman's cum. She tried to push herself up and winced as her ass and pussy reflexively clenched. Despite that, she was horrified to discover she felt horny again. She looked up.

The woman's tentacles had wrapped around her torso, creating an odd parody of a corset that pushed her breasts up, and her cock seemed to have shrunk as well as going flaccid. Next to her, Kimberly dug into a bag Heidi hadn't seen before before rising with a triumphant look on her face.

"Enjoy begging for a fuck tomorrow," Kimberly said.

Heidi saw her hand something to the woman, and a tentacle grabbed it faster than she could see. Her neck hurt suddenly, then everything went black.