Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took Kimberly a minute to think that through. "I...I didn't send the e-mails. She sucks as a sales rep, she's just pretty and can talk in a room!"

"Look, Kimberly," Parker said, leaning on the desk, "We pushed too fast, and...I got a little too into the idea of you screwing her over. You probably should have hauled her ass out of the fire on this one and then let her flounder next time."

"I'm sick of that bitch getting credit for my work. And I wasn't even on the team, I wouldn't have been recognized at all!" Kimberly insisted.

"I know, but Mike plays dirty. He's pushing to have you fired and he wants my department under review, but the director knows how he is. But there's probably going to be something. Maybe some lost pay or a few days or something. Half the stuff she had in that room is fake, he won't dare bring that up again."

"What about Chantel?" Kimberly asked, "She'll tell them what Heidi's like!"

"Chantel works for Mike. I wouldn't be surprised if he has a 'chat' with her before whatever hearing happens. She probably won't throw you under the bus but she won't rat Heidi out either."

Kimberly slumped in her chair. Parker looked at her with a pitying expression.

"I'm sorry," he said again, "It just...don't go up against someone if they're in bed with a vicious bastard like Mike."

Kimberly felt something in her brain click. An eerie calm washed over her.

"Can I have your office for a minute, Mr. Parker?" she asked, "I need to make a phone call."

"Sure," he said, "You know calling a lawyer on this might not be a bad idea."

Kimberly nodded as he left, then she dialed Elle's number. Elle answered on the second ring.

"What is it sweetling?"

"Do you actually have money?" Kimberly asked.

"What do you mean? Do you need some?"

"I mean what you said before. We could live, I wouldn't have to work?"

"Yes...But I thought-"

"I'm coming home early. Please...wait till I get there."

Kimberly waved Parker back in. "I quit," she said.

"What?" Parker said, shocked, "Kimberly, you don't have to-"

"Is Mike going to get back at you if I'm gone?"

"He'll probably try, but without you here and with my track record-"

"Then I'm leaving," Kimberly said.

"But...Look Kimberly, If...I mean it sucks but this'll blow over in a month or so, particularly if Heidi keeps failing with clients-"

"Don't worry about Heidi," Kimberly said, and she saw Parker's face get an odd look, "and I'm not worried about working. This is what I'm doing."

"Well...I mean I could fire you. It would hurt your chances of getting rehired at another firm, particularly if Mike spreads the story, but you could collect unemployment..."

"Would it help you out?"

Parker sighed and looked guilty, "Probably. I could spin it as you going out of control over the promotion, that would kill support for Mike reviewing the department."

"Whatever you need to do Mr. Parker," Kimberly said. Then she walked over to him and gave him a deep kiss. He took a moment to respond but his tongue did eventually get into it. Then she stepped back and left his office.

*****************

After Kimberly left, a firestorm of rumor erupted at her old job. She got several messages from former colleagues asking for details. At Elle's suggestion, she responded to a couple from known office gossips, who kept her abreast of the situation there. Apparently it was being hushed up, but Kimberly's dismissal had sabotaged Heidi and her boss' attempt to spread the news about the circumstances, as they were forbidden from bringing up details of a former employee. Apparently Heidi and Mike's relationship was an open secret in the other department; Kimberly just hadn't been plugged in. Nobody had actual proof, but people said all the signs were there.

Kimberly presented a plan to Elle the next morning.

"You're sure about this, sweetling?"

"You have a problem?" Kimberly asked.

"No, but you might," Elle replied.

"I doubt it."

Kimberly wanted to act immediately but at Elle's insistence they waited. Some of the gossips attention to her flagged as HR's crackdown on news about Kimberly took its toll, but a few of them reached out again when Heidi was assigned a new account. Apparently none of the designers volunteered to work with her, and when one was assigned she immediately complained to the sales director, Mike, that Heidi wasn't competent and was told to put a lid on it and help her out.

"So you want to do something now?" Elle asked Kimberly, but the way she phrased the question made Kimberly suspect what the right answer was.

"Let's wait," she replied. Elle gave her an approving smile, and shortly after gave her several orgasms with her cock.

*********

Heidi woke up panting and panicked. She could barely see anything, but she was in a basement or a garage or someplace with a concrete floor and no real walls or decorations. There was one light on, one of those industrial lamps with a bright bulb in the middle and a metal shade over it. It illuminated the area immediately around Heidi but cast the rest of the area in darkness.

Heidi tried to take stock and figure out how she got here. Her phone and smart watch were gone along with her purse. Then she remembered she hadn't taken a purse; she left it at work. She'd had a fight with Mike. He'd pulled her off the account after four days, saying he'd have to find another position for her. She had torn him a new one in his office. How was she supposed to come up with something when the client didn't know what they wanted and none of the designers helped her? That bitch Chantel had poisoned them all against her, and Kim's old boss wouldn't release any of his resources. Mike said he had no reason to, but Heidi knew he was just bitter about Kim. She'd say they were fucking but Kim didn't have the balls to find a steady lover, much less carry on an office affair.

She usually spent Thursday nights in her apartment with Mike; it was easy enough for him to claim a critical client campaign had to be wrapped up before Friday. As long as he was home by 9:30, leaving the office at 4:00pm gave them plenty of time for a nice meal and a lot of sex. Up until recently it had been great for her sales career too. But after the fight she'd gone out to a bar. She'd wanted to go clubbing, but she would have had to change her outfit, and going to her apartment on Thursday without Mike would have been too depressing. She knew she could pick up any guy she wanted, so she'd gone to a bar where she knew a lot of middle-management types hung out. Her skirt suit wasn't exactly her battle armor, but she turned enough heads at the office. Her skirt was tight on her nicely shaped ass, and she knew if she unbuttoned her blouse under her jacket her C-cups provided enough cleavage to distract men. Then it was usually just a matter of letting her accent and charm seal the deal. If Mike couldn't further her career anymore, she needed someone who could.

She thought someone might have roofied her, but that didn't make sense. Half the men she'd been chatting up had cell phones better than hers, a fact she'd used to start several conversations with them. Why the fuck would any of them steal her phone? And not touch her? Unless she'd just gotten blackout drunk and stumbled out into the street. But she didn't feel like she'd been mugged; she didn't have any bruises and her skirtsuit was still intact, if a bit dirty.

"Hello Heidi," Kimberly's voice came out of the darkness.

"Kim-Kimberly?" Heidi quickly corrected herself. She knew her friend stupidly insisted on her full name. "What's going on?"

"It looks like your life's falling apart, is what's going on," Kimberly said, "pulled off the project and now you're here."

Heidi could make out a vague shadow that was short enough to be Kimberly, though the figure was more obvious than usual. Kimberly rarely wore tight-fitting clothes, at least on purpose, though her chest often forced most shirts tight. "My life is fine. I just went out for a few drinks. Where am I?" she asked.

"At my friends' place," Kimberly said, "We have to talk about something."

"You brought me here?" Heidi asked.

"I did."

Heidi immediately rethought everything. Kim was always a drama queen. Clearly she had some kind of revenge fantasy and blamed her for getting fired. She bet she had some guy in the dark ready to beat her up or rape her or something. Maybe two? Heidi chuckled to herself. She could barely hit on girls in bars, where was she going to get the nerve to find a guy willing to beat a woman up for money, much less talk to them.

"Let me see you," Heidi asked. When Kimberly stepped into the light Heidi knew she was right. Kimberly wore higher heels than Heidi had ever seen and vinyl pants that seemed spraypainted on, matched with a black vinyl tube top over her ridiculously large chest. Her nipples made prominent dots in the material.

"Very badass," Heidi said. "Am I supposed to crawl over and beg you not to hurt me now?" Heidi said, standing up to regain the advantage. Not that it would take long.

"No," Kimberly said, "You're going to apologize for getting your fuck-buddy boss to come after me. Then you're going to get me off."

"What?" Heidi nearly shouted, genuinely confused and surprised by the last part.

"That's right," Kimberly said, stepping closer, "I watched you practically advertise your body to everyone from bars to boardrooms. I want to know what all the fuss is about. Apologize, get me off, and then everyone goes home."

"And what are you going to do when I knock you out, run, and tell the cops you kidnapped and tried to rape me?" Kimberly said threateningly.

"I'm going to fuck you until you're begging to eat my pussy, and then I'm going to leave you, naked, on your boss's desk so you try to rape him first thing in the morning."

"My God you've gone mental," Heidi said, "right 'round the bend, haven't you? Look, just let me walk out of here without a fuss and there's no trouble, okay? I won't even do anything about...whatever you did to get me here."

"Tranquilizer," Heidi said, "My friend slipped it into your drink."

Heidi thought back to the bar and tried to remember any suspicious or out of place characters but came up empty. Apparently Kim had done a better job picking an accomplice than she gave her credit for.

"Kimberly, I don't want to hurt you, but I'm leaving."

"Not until I get off," Kimberly said. "Don't worry I'm pretty worked up, it shouldn't take you long."

Heidi took a step back but Kimberly followed her, and she was slowly moving closer. Heidi was pretty sure Kimberly would chase her if she tried to run, and she had no idea what would happen if Kimberly caught her. She decided the direct approach was the best way.

Heidi ran right at the smaller girl, thinking to bowl her over and keep on going at a sprint. Hopefully there was a door or loose window she could get through before the crazy girl recovered and caught up to her.

She felt herself slip a foot or so away from Kimberly, just as she started to get moving. She spread her hands out to catch her fall, but she never landed. That's when she realized something was wrapped around her stomach and thighs.

"Well now it's too late, Heidi. Too bad," Kimberly said.

Heidi let out a shriek as she was lifted into the air, then her arms were jerked back as her suit coat came off.

"I want you to meet my friend, Demorelle," Kimberly said from below.

Heidi spun in the air and saw another figure walk into the light. From her vantage point it was hard to tell but the woman looked tall, an effect enhanced by her long, ruler-straight white hair. She had a wraparound shirt on that left large panels on her sides bare and a floor length skirt with high slits on each side, but what had Heidi's full attention were the coiled, ropy, translucent things coming out of her back that now had Heidi suspended in the air. As she tried to comprehend them, the woman's shirt seemed to unwrap and two more of the things rushed out into the air. Heidi screamed.

She was drawn toward the woman-like figure in a rush. While her mouth was still open from screaming, one of the tentacles (she had no other word for them) jabbed into her mouth and pushed all the way to her throat. She swallowed instinctively and felt the appendage expand. She could still breathe through her nose but the pressure forced tears from her eyes. She thought about biting down but even as a part of her brain questioned the wisdom of that given her state, she found the force of the tentacle was too much for her jaw to overcome; she may as well have been gagged.

The tentacle forced her head up so she could no longer see, but she felt it clearly when her legs were pried apart, something she could do nothing about anymore than she could close her mouth. Then she felt a hand rubbing her pussy through the nylon and lace covering it.

She was now reclined, her body angling down toward the tentacled woman while she looked at the ceiling. She was trying to push the tentacle out of her mouth with her tongue while she keened for help. She expected it to be slimy but while it was wet, she couldn't tell if it was the tentacle or her own mouth. It did have a mildly sweet taste to it, but for the most part it felt almost like thick plastic covering gel, similar to a tube of toothpaste.

When her legs spread Heidi assumed some sort of sexual abuse was inbound and was too surprised and scared to process it, but now she was forced to process it as she realized her pussy felt good. The woman's rubbing was having an effect, one she usually craved when someone touched her vagina, but one she'd rather do without right then. Despite her wishes, soon the tingling and pleasurable sensations were spreading from her cleft as the woman's massaging moved her lips and barely brushed her clit, except for those times when Heidi thrust into the rubbing.

She forgot herself and moaned, closing her eyes and focusing on the pleasure, so the shock and fear slammed back into her when it suddenly stopped. She tried to scream and anger, fear, and desire seemed mixed into it. Then she let out a yelp as she heard a tearing sound and her crotch suddenly felt cold. She rolled her eyes and saw the white-haired woman toss a wad of black and deep purple fabric away, realizing she'd just had her nylons torn open and her thong ripped off.

Something began pressing against her opening shortly after, rubbing against her clit as it sought entry. It was too big and solid to be a finger or hand, but it was twisting and writhing in ways no cock could achieve. It took a violent pulse of the object in her throat to clue her in. Heidi tensed as the tentacle finally thrust itself into her, quickly penetrating deeper than most cocks she'd had and stretching her pussy walls more than she was used to. She expected a violent pounding, but instead the appendage simply settled in her vagina.

Other tentacles snaked around her and wrapped around her tits, giving them an annoyingly gentle and stimulating caress as they circled around. When they finished, Heidi found herself flipped over.

She was now staring down at Kimberly, who had stripped off the ridiculous clothes she wore previously, leaving her nude except for the boots. Looking at her, Heidi oddly had the thought that she could have been much more of a knockout with the right clothes and attitude.

"You're fucked, Heidi," Kimberly said, "And we're going to keep using you for our pleasure until you end up on your boss's desk tomorrow. But how tonight goes is up to you. If you start being friendly and helpful, this might feel good for you. Keep being a bitch and you'll be fucked to within an inch of your life, and not in a good way."

The tentacle retreated from Heidi's mouth. Heidi's first thought was to tell Kimberly off, but the presence of the tentacles around and inside her forced her to stop and think. Whatever Kimberly's friend was, she was clearly capable of superhuman things, probably including sex in ways that would injure her. And looking at Kimberly now, Heidi was forced to admit she was curious what the girls' breasts would feel like, possibly even how she might kiss.

"Yes."

"Yes what, Heidi?" Kimberly asked, and Heidi felt the tentacle inside of her push up a bit unpleasantly.

"Yes, I'll do what you want! Please."

Kimberly smiled, and Heidi realized she'd never thought of the diminutive Asian girl as scary until just then. She was moving again and closed her eyes as her view spun and she was manhandled around. When she opened them, her head was between Kimberly's legs. She stood with her legs spread, giving Heidi a full view of her slick, hairless pussy, swollen with arousal, as well as a hint of the rosebud tucked between her ass cheeks. Soon the lips descended and Heidi remembered what she'd agreed to.

Kimberly's wasn't the first pussy she'd ever licked; her time in University in Britain had involved a drunken orgy where her mouth had sampled any genital placed near it, but invariably whenever there was a woman's pussy there it only stayed for a short time before one guy or another would move the girl around; they'd much rather see two girls kiss while they got fucked than have a useful hole taken from them.

Heidi waited until she almost had no choice before pushing her tongue out to lick Kimberly's snatch. Her taste was surprisingly subtle and pleasant. To distract herself, Heidi closed her eyes and just focused on finding that flavor. She licked all over, tasting what she could, though she recognized when she was going below Kimberly's pussy and pulled back with a shudder. Eventually there was no more juice on the outer parts of her pussy and Heidi began probing into the hole with her tongue.

"mmm, not the best but you'll do," Kimberly said breathily, "Help me out here."

Kimberly grabbed Heidi's arms and brought Heidi's hands up to her large breasts. Heidi had no trouble reaching them with Kimberly's height and fascinated herself exploring the feel and size of the largest breasts she'd ever encountered physically; her own were at least a cup size or two smaller. She recognized she got more intense moans out of Kimberly by focusing on her nipples, so she soon zeroed her attentions in there, twisting, squeezing, and pulling on her nipples while her tongue continued probing into her depths.

Heidi had almost forgot about the intruder in her own body until it started moving, thrusting steadily and not unpleasantly into her. In addition to the thrusting, it seemed to twist around, providing a unique sensation Heidi had never felt from a cock or even a dildo. At the same time, the tentacles coiled around her breasts started moving, fondling and massaging her breasts all at once. Soon, Heidi was thrusting back at the tentacle in spite of herself, trying to increase the pressure and pleasure as she kept working on Kimberly's pussy.

Kimberly moaned louder now and a hand suddenly gripped the back of Heidi's head. Kimbelry shifted forward and Heidi found her tongue at the top of Kimberly's pussy, where it encountered a small nub. Heidi knew her own sexual biology well enough to recognize a clitoris and she began licking it fast, hoping Kimberly enjoyed rapid attention on her clit the way Heidi did. It took a little while but soon Kimberly cried out and Heidi felt much more liquid running from the pussy in front of her face. At the same time, the tentacle inside her own pussy began increasing speed, and something joined it, rubbing against Heidi's clit as the tentacle thrust. Kimberly pulled Heidi's head down, stepped back and leaned down.

"I'm going to kiss my cum off you, and you're going to cum."

Heidi was about to protest, but something made solid contact with her clit, causing her to moan, and Kimberly used the opening to shove her tongue into Heidi's mouth. Their tongues dueled inside her mouth as her pussy continued to be assaulted. Soon the sensations were too much; despite the source of them, the sheer stimulation overwhelmed Heidi and she shuddered in orgasm.