Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 13

Story Info
The culmination: an unexpected pregnancy.
5.4k words
4.46
6.8k
8

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter in this series. Thank you to everyone who found and followed it, especially those who enjoyed my "spa game" series and jumped with me into this much more esoteric story. The comments and ratings have all been appreciated.

As mentioned before this story has evolved in tone and it is now much darker, including themes of non-consent, mind control/drugging, and violence. See the list of tags for a full rundown of content. Also this is a serialized story so jumping in at this chapter without reading any of the previous ones will likely leave you very confused.

========================================

"Holy fuck, did that thing kill her?" Riley asked.

She was sitting with the doctor in her "bed". The other woman had her hand between her legs, and Riley was trying to ignore the sounds as the doctor did her best to stave off her descent into nymphomania with self stimulation. But she hadn't been able to ignore what sounded like a bloodcurdling scream.

"It was an orgasm, detective," the doctor said, "Sometimes they play rough. That seems to get Kimberly off the best. Ohhhhh fuck."

Riley tried again to ignore the shudder and clenching of the toes that occurred. She'd have thought she'd be used to it, but the sight of the medical professional masturbating right next to her still unnerved her. First because of how prudish she remembered the doctor being, but also because it was a constant reminder that if it didn't happen, Riley would be next.

Kimberly had stopped visiting her room days ago, and according to the doctor it was because of a fight she'd had with Demorelle. However, despite not having to deal with the diminutive, vindictive Asian, it was small comfort because instead they'd taken to sticking the doctor into the room.

It hadn't taken them long to figure out that if and when that happened the doctor needed to sleep immediately, or she never would. If she wasn't asleep within fifteen minutes or so, the urges from Demorelle's influence would take over and be irresistible. Karuna would get herself off for as long as she could, but eventually her muscles gave out. Then it was left to Riley, who had to decide whether to simply pick up where the doctor left off, or leave her to descend further. The latter wasn't a valid solution, because it bought her at most half an hour before the doctor regained some energy and, then further descended into sexual madness, assault Riley, desperate for her own orgasm and to "provide" one for Riley.

"There's got to be a better way to handle this," Riley said after reviewing their situation in her mind for the millionth time, as far as she thought.

"I told you," the doctor replied, "it's either this or you literally fight me off. You can't keep me in a hold forever, and I will eventually injure myself in the name of satisfaction. You'd have to knock me out and apart from that being unhealthy, I don't know how our captors would react. It doesn't matter anymore anyway."

"Why not?" Riley asked, slightly afraid.

The doctor sighed, "I told them what I'd discovered about Demorelle's reproductive system. Or, 'suspect' is more accurate; obviously I haven't tested it."

"Shit, you told it how to make more? Why the fuck would you do that?"

"I panicked," the doctor snapped, "And professional pride. The logic clicked in my head and I got carried away before I realized what I was saying. If I hadn't followed through...I don't know what they would have done."

Riley and the doctor simply sat in silence for a moment

"Look," the doctor finally said, "I've been working on something in the lab and I don't think they know about it. I know Kimberly doesn't, I'm not sure about Demorelle. When the time comes-"

"Doc, suicide isn't the answer here." Riley interrupted.

"It's not a suicide thing, or a poison. It might, might be an antidote to...to Demorelle."

"So why aren't you taking it?"

"The antidote is in the fifth drawer of the third cabinet in the lab. I managed to get it into pill form. I made something like 20 of them, just in case."

"Karuna, why are you telling me? I don't know if you're getting sex brain already but I'm not infected."

"You will be," the doctor said, and Riley felt a spike of fear shoot down her spine, "Demorelle is supposed to operate with a harem of multiple women, and I got her to admit to Kimberly that she's tired a lot. They're going to use you, with Demorelle. Once you're infected, they'll let you wander more because they'll 'know' you can't go far."

"So why don't you take them and escape?" Riley insisted.

"Because I already did."

Riley turned and looked at Karuna, her robe partially open and her hand back between her legs. Her expression was bleak, even with the slight widening of her eyes that betrayed what her hand was doing.

"Well clearly it didn't work," Riley said.

"It did, but not well enough," Karuna said. "I've been exposed too long. But it did dampen it down. I'm not as crazed as I should be. I need to keep working on the formula, refine it, but it should be enough to counteract early exposure. Once you get the opportunity, you have to get out."

"I'm not going to leave you here," Riley said.

"I'm hoping I can start to moderate Demorelle's behavior. She was apparently less aggressive before Kimberly. And maybe I can find some way to get Kimberly back to being the unassuming wallflower she apparently was in her work."

"I don't think that'll work," Riley said.

"I don't have any other option," the doctor replied.

*********

"You're sure about this, sweetling?" Demorelle asked.

Kimberly nodded, barely able to contain her excitement.

She'd worked on Demorelle all day, convincing her now was the best time to have a baby. They were both healthy, Demorelle still had a lot of her money (the accounts under the name she'd used to rent the apartment were frozen, but Demorelle had more names than tentacles), and they had a doctor, a gynecological specialist at that. Kimberly was actually surprised herself; she'd never been particularly interested in children, but the idea of carrying Demorelle's had overtaken her.

Despite the risk, they were back in the city, in the same building where she'd confronted Heidi, though they were in one of the disused offices on another floor. It had only recently finished renovations, so no businesses had moved in yet, meaning the security was lax.

Kimberly walked over to the man they had secured to a chair. Mike Callahan was not Kimberly's favorite person, but both she and Demorelle admitted his physical stature wasn't a problem. Demorelle, with the use of a wig, had infiltrated the hospital where Callahan had been treated after his run-in with the crazed Heidi several weeks ago and got access to his medical records. He didn't have any genetic issues in his history, so the only real problem with him was his attitude, and Kimberly was sure upbringing could fix most of that.

He was only tied to the chair, but he was naked with a ball gag secured in his mouth and a blindfold over his eyes. The situation was clearly making him nervous; the building wasn't hot enough for the amount of sweat on him. Kimberly walked over to stand next to him.

"Hello Mike," she whispered.

Mike mumbled something through the gag, but Kimberly ingored it.

"It's your lucky day Mike. You get to have one hundred percent consequence-free sex. We gave you a little blue pill to make sure your nerves wouldn't get in the way," Kimberly said, glancing down at his fully erect cock as she said this. Normally she guessed his anxiety would have made any sort of erection a remote impossibility, but chemicals were wonderful.

"Here's the thing, Mike, you get to make a choice," Kimberly continued, "If you don't cooperate, we can knock you out and just use your cock for what we need. But it'll be more fun for everyone if you're involved, I think. Understand so far?"

Mike nodded.

"So here's the story. I'm going to untie you. The gag and the blindfold stay. You're going to stand up, and then someone's going to guide your nice hard cock into an amazing pussy. Then you're going to stay still until you feel that pussy moving. Once that happens, feel free to fuck to your heart's content. Fuck until you cum, and yes we're letting you go bareback. But as soon as you try to run or stop too soon, we knock you out and you lose out. Now, are you going to play nice?"

Mike nodded and Kimberly took a pair of heavy-duty scissors to cut the zip ties. Normally she wouldn't be so blasé about the situation, but despite how fit and tall Mike was, she knew Demorelle could put him down before anything really bad happened. Free of the restraints, she helped Mike stand, though she didn't get too close; while Demorelle could save her from a full on assault, it was better if she didn't have to. Mike stood slowly and hesitantly, probably mostly from the blindfold. Once he was upright, Kimberly stepped back. Mike kept looking around, but he didn't run, which surprised her.

Kimberly looked over to Demorelle and nodded. They both pulled off their kimono-style garments, leaving them nude. Demorelle walked up to Kimberly and paused. Kimberly put a reassuring hand on her arm.

"Nervous?" she asked quietly.

"I think we all are," Demorelle said, her eyes fixated on Mike, or a certain part of him.

Kimberly stole a glance. Mike's cock was average, as far as she could tell, but she was hoping the most it would be needed for was sperm delivery. She wasn't interested in selling Demorelle on the virtues of the male organ, especially since Demorelle's own was superior in every way, as far as Kimberly could tell.

"Ready to pop your cherry?" Kimberly teased.

Demorelle turned and looked intently at her. "Are you really sure about this?" Demorelle asked her.

Kimberly leaned up and pulled Demorelle's face to her. She gave Demorelle a deep kiss, trying to convey her conviction, her confidence, and her desire all at once through that simple contact. "Let's do this," she said when they finished, "And remember; I want to be looking into your eyes when you put your baby in me."

Demorelle nodded, sighed, and walked over to Mike. For this to work, they'd already figured out Mike needed to take her from behind. That was going to be a little more difficult with Demorelle running the show, Mike being unable to see, and without letting Demorelle use her tentacles, but Kimberly was sure they'd manage.

Demorelle kept all of her tentacles forward and up as she backed toward Mike in a sort of awkward reverse shuffle. They were nearly the same height, a benefit in this situation. When she got close enough, she grabbed his hands and put them on her hips. Mike seemed to relax a bit, either from the contact or because the story Kimberly had told him might actually be true. Demorelle bent forward a bit then, spreading her legs wider, and reached between them. Kimberly couldn't see, but she saw Mike tense when Demorelle found his cock, then she saw both of them tense at once; Mike was in position.

Like a good, or petrified, listener, Mike remained motionless as Demorelle pushed herself back. She let out a breath as she did, and her eyes widened a bit. Kimberly smiled, wishing she'd been allowed even close to that much control over her first time. Eventually their thighs meshed and Demorelle's ass settled into Mike's hips. Demorelle seemed to pause, possibly getting used to the idea or the sensation or both.

Kimberly wondered what she should do next, but Demorelle answered for her. The tentacles snaked over sensually but quickly and snared her legs and shoulders. She expected them to also circle her breasts, but her large chest remained free to swing and bob as she was lifted into the air and pulled over to her lover and the man she currently had inside of her.

She was repositioned to a bit of a reverse incline, her shoulders pointing slightly downward as her legs were pulled up nearly to her shoulders. She was fully exposed, feeling cool air kiss her rosebud and her pussy equally, but she knew the goal. When she brought her head up, she could see Demorelle's cock, hard and ready as she was pulled closer to it. At the same pace it split her lips open and pressed her tunnel wider until it gained entry. Elle had made it bigger before, but this size was perfect for this; big enough that Kimberly would cum, but not so much that she'd lose focus. She wanted to remember this and watch her lover's every reaction.

She stopped with a little more than half the cock buried in Kimberly's pussy. Then Demorelle started thrusting slowly. Kimberly tried to imagine it from her lover's perspective; plunging her cock into Kimberly while the other withdrew from her pussy, only to impale herself on it again as she pulled out of Kimberly's box. She watched Demorelle's face as it went through subtle but obvious emotions, mostly confusion at first, then acceptance as she determined what the best rhythm and angles were. For Kimberly, it was somehow more intense; even though it was simple missionary sex, not using extra tentacles, impressive girth, or any of the other extra stimulation Demorelle could provide, Kimberly felt waves of intense emotion mixed with the pleasure of the cock pushing into her pussy. They were making love, something they didn't do often, but they were doing it with purpose; this demonstration of their feelings would result in something more tangible than a simple improvement in their relationship.

They locked eyes once Demorelle found her stride and Kimberly's mouth opened at the intense sensations going through her body and her heart. She grabbed Demorelle's head and pulled; she needed a deep kiss right then as her lover thrust into her; she wanted as much contact as possible. Demorelle pressed into her face and breasts, but couldn't take her into a full embrace without losing her position.

Kimberly broke the kiss and whispered into her ear, "I know love. Fuck me. Give me our love child to carry."

They separated into their previous positions, this time with Demorelle gripping Kimberly's breasts. She kneaded and gripped them in a way Kimberly appreciated, but she also seemed to be using them for leverage; Demorelle's pace and force increased then, haltingly at first. Then Kimberly felt the tentacles move; only two of them now held her up to Demorelle, the others disappeared behind her. Kimberly was about to say something, but then Demorelle hit her next gear. Apparently she needed to hold Mike still for it because she started jackhammering into Kimberly's pussy. The deep hard thrusting and the impacts of her body against her clit soon overwhelmed Kimberly. She had her first orgasm only a few thrusts in but Demorelle didn't seem close to done.

It quickly moved from lovemaking to fucking. Kimberly was still in awe because she'd never seen Demorelle lose control like she seemed to be. The sounds of her hitting both Kimberly and Mike's bodies was like a porn video at double speed. Soon Kimberly and Mike added to the soundtrack with their own grunts and groans. Kimberly hoped Demorelle wasn't abusing Mike's cock painfully; they still needed him to cum.

It turned out she didn't need to worry. A little after she had her second orgasm, still without Demorelle slowing down, she heard Mike's muffled grunts get more intense. The sound excited her even more.

"Yes, yes baby," she said, "Keep fucking us! Fuck him, take his sperm, cum in me!"

Demorelle's eyes snapped open as she thrust back, and then Kimberly felt herself slammed deep onto Demorelle's cock, and she saw Demroelle shudder. Suddenly she felt immense pressure in her pussy and womb and then it was like her nervous system exploded. She came hard and could feel herself squirting from the pressure and intensity. She kept shuddering as the orgasm wracked her body, but the pressure kept increasing.

"Sweetling..." Demorelle said.

Kimberly was nervous about Demorelle's tone and she opened her eyes even as her body kept spasming in pleasure around Demorelle's still-embedded cock. She looked down and that dampened her excitement a bit.

Her stomach was expanding. She looked like she'd overstuffed herself with food, then like like she was several months pregnant. As she looked back up at Demorelle, she realized her lover was still cumming. At that moment something burst and she came again, so strong that she screamed and passed out.

************************

Karuna was barely holding onto her sense of self. She didn't know how many hours it had been since she'd last seen Demorelle, but it was enough that her incessant masturbation was barely achieving anything. Her pussy was raw, and she would have stopped rubbing herself from the pain if she wasn't desperate. She'd wrapped her lab coat around her head so she wouldn't have to see the detective; she was pretty sure the visual stimulation would be enough to send her over the edge.

Riley had given in a while ago and they'd rolled around with their bodies entwined in various positions as they both worked to keep Karuna stimulated and sane, but eventually Riley's energy and acceptance had given out. Riley explained she could only suppress herself so much; she wasn't into women, and she reached the point where she couldn't do it anymore. Karuna had nodded, wrapped her head, and tried to hold on. Riley checked the restraint cradle, but there was no way for them to lock themselves in without whatever control Kimberly had used.

Karuna was in the middle of keening her way through another pain-filled orgasm when the door to their cell slammed open. She risked pulling the coat off and saw Demorelle standing in the doorway. In her lust-filled haze, she looked like a goddess, despite her disheveled hair, off-kilter outfit, and her tentacles writhing around chaotically.

"Help! Now!" Demorelle said.

"Where the fuck have you-"

Riley never finished. One of Demorelle's tentacles snapped to the side and slammed into Riley's stomach. The blow both knocked Riley back and drove her to her hands and knees, whereupon she promptly vomited on the floor. The rest of the tentacles snared Karuna and hauled her out of the door so fast that Karuna's leg banged painfully on the doorjam. Perversely, the contact of the tentacles and the shock of pain was enough to trigger another orgasm.

Karuna was barely aware of where Demorelle took her as she reveled in the contact of the tentacles, trying to prolong the brief orgasm she had. Despite her contact with the tentacles, the orgasm hardly did anything to dull her level of nymphomania. Karuna only recognized where she was when she hit the tile floor of the lab. She thought she should get up, but the urge to get herself off again was nearly overwhelming.

"Help!" Demorelle snapped again.

"I...I need to..." Karuna said, unable to really focus on what she was saying.

After a few seconds, her focus shifted rapidly. She screamed as Demorelle's tentacles impaled her all at once with no warning, and was soon muffled by one that shoved its way into her mouth. She came instantly, her body spasming with an overload of pleasure and pain. She couldn't tell for sure but it felt like there were two tentacles in her vagina and one in her ass. The rear one pressed so far up she felt like it was punching her in the stomach, and there was so much pain on her ring she was sure it tore. Her pussy, meanwhile, was overwhelmed with sensations as well as every inch of her tunnel was rubbed by the tentacles. They alternated over each other, so as one pulled out the other pushed in all the way to her cervix, but neither ever fully withdrew. It had the effect of giving her lips the mere minimum of relief before forcing them wide again. The pulsing pain and pleasure mixed together in her until it was just a never ending sensation, and it was more than enough to get her off.

12