All Comments on 'Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 13'

by Chris6160

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
cymrobachcymrobachover 3 years ago

Well, that was different. I didn't expect that, you wnet really dark with this story. Very well told, so yo get five stars for the series from me.

dana95dana95about 1 year ago

I loved the first 11 chapters, they were awesome. Chapter 12 became dark, and the ending… different, unexpected. But really well written, couldn’t stop reading the series and sad there aren’t any chapters left to discover.

DreaMajorDreaMajor8 months ago

What?! No happily ever after for our monsters? Well, you did warn us. Still, perhaps a beautiful old, isolated castle in Switzerland, with a very comfortable dungeon housing a harem of nasty but beautiful young women, who spend their time screeching in sexual ecstasy when not having nightmares of sexual delirium. Meanwhile, a few floors above, in beautifully appointed light-filled parlors and laboratories, our happy heroines…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Binged the last 4 chapters all in one sitting. You are a great storyteller, keeping things interesting and full of surprises right up to the end. A lot of erotica runs out of *story* before the end, devolving into "then they tried this position".. The only issue I saw was that you mixed up the characters' names sometimes. A bit confusing, but I was able to get past it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous