Mystery of the White Hair Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lost track of her orgasms, but she knew she either squirted or plain lost bladder control at least once. When the tentacles finally withdrew she was lying in a puddle. She felt exhausted but her mind was mildly clear. The tenatcles returned, this time to hoist her up to her feet, allowing her to look at Kimberly. When she saw the girl on the bench, she gasped.

Kimberly had the same basic appearance, but from her neck to her thighs she looked nine months pregnant. Her belly was distended, the skin stretched taut, purple/red stretch marks everywhere, the expansion obviously too rapid for something like cocoa butter to have made any difference. Karuna ran her hands over it and began squeezing, or trying to; there was so little give that she couldn't grab any folds of skin, merely wrinkle it with her fingers.

She moved on to the girl's breasts, which were now swollen even larger. Karuna wasn't a bra expert, but she guessed Kimberly's mammaries had expanded beyond common bra sizes, probably up to F or even G. She examined them and was at least reassured that the expansion felt normal; she could still feel breast tissue under the skin. They weren't producing milk or any other fluid from the nipples, however, even with direct pressure.

She returned to Kimberly's stomach and felt around, but she couldn't detect any sign of a fetus or any other matter in there; it simply felt like liquid. She looked over at Demorelle, but she was merely staring at Kimberly and Karuna was surprised to see a concerned expression, albeit a subtle one. She got Demorelle to start describing what happened while she set up the ultrasound.

"So she's been like this for almost three hours?" Karuna asked.

"Yes. I would have started back sooner but I was parched with thirst. I drank two full gallons of water."

"Over how long?" Karuna asked.

"Perhaps half an hour."

Karuna shook her head. Almost any human attempting to drink that much water would have died from overhydration, but the explanation did make a certain amount of sense; Demorelle's tentacles were filled with a jelly-like substance that was mostly water. If Demorelle had ejaculated most of her body's water content into Kimberly, it would have distended her stomach the way she saw now. When she got it up, the ultrasound confirmed her womb had no solid material in it. Karuna went on to take a bunch of other readings and some tests. She was shocked to discover that Kimberly was suddenly experiencing extreme vaginismus; she could barely get a stirring rod past her labia, much less a finger or a speculum.

"What do we do?" Demorelle asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" Karuna snapped back.

She realized her mistake when her breath was choked off. A tentacle lifted her up against one of the cabinets, while another constricted her hands and legs, preventing her from flailing. She was held like that for long enough that she started to see spots, before the tentacle around her neck loosened.

"I don't know what to do," Karuna coughed out, "I don't think we should do anything. There's nothing wrong with her that isn't a result of what you did. She's...she's hibernating like the other girls."

"So I can bring her out of it."

Karuna shook her head, "Not the same way. I was almost fondling her breasts and got no reaction. Her vagina is practically sealed shut and I didn't notice any muscle or nerve reaction when I probed her anus."

"You must do something."

"Do you want to risk your child?" Karuna asked.

"You said yourself there is no child-"

"Right now," Karuna interrupted. "For all we know that's how it works with you; you fill up the womb with fluid and the baby grows by absorbing it. If I take some out or if I use a muscle relaxant and loosen her vagina it might interfere-"

A deafening scream interrupted her. Demorelle set her down abruptly, but she wasn't dropped. Karuna hopped off the counter and ran over to Kimberly.

Kimberly had arched her back and stared wide-eyed at the ceiling, crying out. Karuna tried to hold her down and take readings but Kimberly would drop down to the table every fifteen seconds or so and then arch up again, not acknowledging or recognizing either of the women. It took a moment for Karuna to figure it out.

"Oh my God," she said, "She's cumming."

*******

Kimberly felt nothing but pleasure, so much that it started to have drug-like effects. She lost all sense of her body. Usually she could trace the source of her orgasms; an explosion from her clit, a wave from her pussy, a rolling frission from her ass, but this seemed to be from everywhere, as if every part of her skin was a clitoris and someone was running silk over her entire body. Eventually she started to regain some sense of herself and felt immense strain on her shoulders and tremendous pressure in her nether regions. It felt like she had to go to the bathroom every way possible and had been holding it for weeks, while every muscle in her torso clenched. But she bore down and nothing happened; the sensations just got worse.

She felt hands on her stomach, but while they seemed to be pushing it had little effect on her. She only realized then that her whole body was arched. She tried to relax her muscles and briefly dropped onto the table, but her back immediately felt like pins and needles. It also coincided with the start of another intense orgasm that tensed her muscles and put her into and arch again. The hands on her stomach were doing nothing and they soon vanished.

Suddenly she felt a massive cramping sensation. Her muscles tensed and demanded to move, but with a tremendous pressure rather than pain. She rolled over and only then noticed her massively distended stomach. That made her groan in confusion but the pressure and need to turn over was too great for her to dwell on her situation. She shuffled around and eventually got on her hands and knees with her legs spread slightly, positioned as if someone was about to take her from behind.

After hovering in that position for a moment, feeling her stomach and her mammoth breasts dangling beneath her, the biggest orgasm yet hit. Every muscle in her body tensed and she felt like she'd been punched in the gut. She screamed loud enough to feel her throat going raw from the noise as she made it and her eyes clenched shut. There was so much pleasurable sensation that it was meaningless; it was too much for her nerves to process. The only thing she briefly felt was a sense of extreme pressure on her back and in her pussy, but it was so unlike anything she'd ever felt that she couldn't describe it. Then she passed out.

****

Riley was almost literally clawing the walls in frustration. She'd heard a long of screaming for a long while after Dr. Shevade was pulled out of the room. She didn't have a clock or anything to time it, but if she had to guess it had gone on for fifteen minutes. Then there had been tremendous crashing. Now everything had been silent for at least the same amount of time. She was desperately trying to hear through the solid iron door and get any clue about what was going on. She knew Kimberly could be loud during sex, especially with their captor, but never that loud, and hers wasn't the only voice.

Finally, long after Riley started panicking, she heard faint bare footsteps on the floor outside.

"Hello?" she called out.

"Hi Detective. Evelyn, right? Why don't you use Evelyn? I think it's pretty."

It was Kim's voice, but it sounded wrong. Riley had heard that kind of affectation before; the girl was in shock.

"Kim-berly talk to me," Riley said, remembering at the last moment to use her full name.

"It felt so good. Too good. I didn't know what was happening. But it's over now."

"What's over now Kimberly? What happened?" Riley asked, desperately trying to recall her hostage negotiation trainings and the strategies they used.

"We fucked Heidi's boss," Kimberly said, "I mean, he was an ass but he had a good body. So we took him and then...she fucked him really. And me. Both of us at the same time. Then she came and it was sooo good. Feeling her cum in me was so different that time. But then it got confusing. I came for a long time. I passed out I think, then woke up cumming again. My stomach was huge. And then...then it all happened at once. I couldn't do anything to stop it."

Riley was trying to make sense of what Kimberly said but it was tough. Based on the little bit Karuna had told her about Demorelle's biology, she knew they needed another man to breed, and it sounded like they'd just kidnapped and raped Mike Callahan, the "victim" of the attack from Heidi Robertson.

Everything after that though...It sounds like she might have lost whatever baby the sex might have produced, but why is she tellingme?

"Did you lose the baby, Kimberly?"

Kimberly laughed, which Riley immediately thought was a bad sign. "We were so wrong. Nobody had any idea. Not even her. Funny, I knew her...but it's fading now. That's okay though."

Kimberly's use of the past tense was making Riley really nervous now. "Kimberly I need to know what happened. Where's the doctor?"

"Dead."

Riley stumbled away from the door in shock. Kimberly kept speaking.

"I think...I did it. But not on purpose. It must have been right after. Karuna was too close. She got hit and went into the glass things. All bloody. Her neck was really messy, and there was blood all over the counter."

"Oh God."

"I...I didn't mean to. I didn't meant to do it to her either. She was so strong, but I guess her bones weren't. She fell on a table and...I remember the crack. I didn't hear it then, because I was screaming, but I remember it now. I...think I miss her. But it's fading now. Funny, she had a name, didn't she?"

Riley was backing away from the door now. If she understood correctly, Demorelle had somehow broken her neck or some vital part of her and died. On the one hand, that explained why Kimberly sounded so out of it; the shock would take a while to wear off. If it ever did.

"Kimberly, honey, it's okay. I believe you didn't mean to-"

"It is okay, Evelyn," Kimberly said. Her voice had a new resolve in it that worried Riley. "She...she never really understood her purpose. She didn't know what she was supposed to do, but even after Karuna told us, she was hesitant. I know what I'm supposed to do now. How I work. So some good came of it."

The door abruptly swung open. Despite her hesitation, Riley knew she had to take this opportunity. She sprinted forward, ready to slam into the girl and sprint for the nearest door, naked or not.

Kimberly's hands came up and caught her shoulder before impact, then shoved her back into the room. Riley stumbled back and crashed hard into the opposite wall. Her head banged off the wall and she was slightly dazed. She looked up.

Kimberly walked into the room slowly. She was naked, her oversized breasts seeming even perkier than the last time Riley had seen them. As if compelled, she looked down at Kimberly's crotch.

A skin-colored, tubular appendage protruded from the top of Kimberly's pussy.

Panicking, Riley scrambled toward her bed, never taking her eyes off of Kimberly.

"I remember making you cum Evelyn. Do you think we should start with your pussy or your ass?"

Riley found herself literally backed into a corner, the mattress below her. She felt tears welling up in her eyes.

"Then again," Kimberly said, "I suppose we can do both."

Four tentacles reared up behind her.

Riley screamed.

12