Mystery on the Lowside

Story Info
When a new biker is in town, she cannot refuse his wishes.
1.8k words
3.91
23.8k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2017

Oklahoma

Vasquez sat in the SUV painting her nails red, she didn't much like the colour, but it was such a slow day that she decided to do them. After lunch she'd re-do them with white tips.

She liked the change of pace where she was, but the novelty had long since worn off. The local sheriff had given his county quite the rep that most mischief makers stayed away, leaving her with little to do.

"Car four, car four!" Squawked the radio startling Vasquez.

"Car four here, go ahead over!" She barked into the radio.

"There are reports of a fat man pushing a motorcycle down Custer Road." The radio said. "We need you to go check it out."

Vasquez sighed, when she did get calls it was always for silly things.

"Car four acknowledge." She said putting the hand set back down.

Vasquez looked in the rear-view mirror to check her make-up and hair. She wore her shoulder length brown hair loose under the standard issue Stetson hat she wore.

"You are fucking sexy!" She declared throwing the gear selector into drive.

When she arrived on scene she did see a man pushing a motorcycle at the side of the road, but he wasn't as fat as the reports had said.

He was more out of shape then chubby, he wore a jean jacket with his arms exposed, Vasquez gasped when she saw how muscular those arms were. He had a thick brown beard and hair the could best be described as... untamed.

"Where you headed?" Vasquez said out the window to the man.

The man kept pushing his bike, Vasquez almost thought he hadn't heard her, then he spoke up.

"Third star on the left..." The gruff man said without looking at her. "Then continue until dawn."

Vasquez laughed at this grown up Peter Pan; he was as clever as he was shabby, she liked that. She hit the gas to pull ahead of him then cutting him off she stopped to get out.

"You got a name?" She asked.

"Yeah." He replied with a grim look.

Vasquez knew the type, she remained silent until he spoke.

"They call me Guardrail." He grunted, then meeting her eye he asked. "You got a name... Officer?"

When their eyes met Vasquez felt a sensation she hadn't felt in a very long time. It wasn't love, or physical attraction... She found him appealing, but it rather felt like a spell. Whatever it was, she knew she had felt that sensation before.

"Um..." She said regaining her senses, "they call me Maria Lara Rodriguez Enojado Vasquez."

"Uh... right." The brute replied.

"Everyone calls me Vasquez." She said with a smile. "Now how can we help you today?"

The biker seemed pleased at this, although he didn't smile, but his frown seemed less frowny to Vasquez.

"I need gas, a place to sleep and some tools, I gotta fix my bike." He said.

Vasquez opened her mouth to say she had a fuel jerry and directions to a mechanic who could also put him up for the night, but what she said instead surprised her.

"Hang a right at the next cross road and continue until you see the house with the RV out front, my place is next to it. I can rent you a room while you work on your bike?" She said.

"Sure." He said as if that was the only response he could have expected.

Vasquez got back into her SUV, then did the sign of the cross. As she drove to find a trailer to put his bike on she muttered the names of the Saints to herself. Although she was in disbelief, she did exactly what he asked.

An hour later she had Guardrail's bike in her garage and he was standing with her in her living room.

"You want some water, maybe a bite to eat?" She asked still wondering how this man got into her home.

"No." He said then thinking about it he said, "get me a beer."

"Madre Dios!" She snapped as she marched to the kitchen. "I have to get back to work, the sheriff will be pissed!"

Guardrail opened his drink, then stood staring at her as he mused on her words. She assumed that maybe the sheriff who tackled a man during the second Battle of Fallujah enjoyed a wide reputation.

"You got time for a fast one?" He asked taking a swig of beer so big it spilt on his beard.

"No!" Vasquez said turning her back to the biker.

She envisioned in her mind getting in her SUV, then driving away, she however to her own astonishment started to undo her duty belt.

The biker laughed at his good fortune, Vasquez was initially filled with dread as she pulled her pants down. It was quickly replaced by curiosity, not was she very horny, she wanted to know why she was bending over a sofa.

"You got a rubber?" She asked pointing her bare ass at the biker.

"Ha!" Was his gruff reply.

Vasquez heard his pants drop to the floor followed by his heavy foot steps towards her. She knew the sheriff would be pissed at her losing so much time running around and getting laid.

Her anticipation continued to grow until he finally touched her, she expected something rough, like a slap or to be pushed down. He however snatched her Stetson hat!

His touch was not gentle, he attempted to pull up her top, but with her bullet proof vest and her bra, he made no success.

"Fuck!" He said in frustration.

It was now Vasquez' turn to laugh.

She heard him spit into his hand, something that always disgusted her. She was a woman who got wet fast and easy, getting ready to fuck was never a problem. When those odd days creeped up when she wasn't she wet, she was willing to suck dick first.

When he pushed against her, she felt her body get pushed up into the air. It didn't feel comfortable at all!

"Hijo de puta!!" She shouted "Uh... that's my ass."

Guardrail grunted again then shifted lower. This was always a moment of anticipation for Vasquez, it often hinted at whether a man would be terrific or terrible.

She hadn't had a look at his penis, but when he pushed the head followed by his shaft into her, she knew he was about average in size and length. Vasquez truly desired some black cock, but she contented herself with enjoying what he had to offer.

Oddly enough she could tell he possessed foreskin. She could feel the ribbed like sensation the extra flap of flesh provided. She could also hear Guardrail grunting in pleasure as he pushed deeper.

Despite being the strangest sexual encounter of her life, Vasquez couldn't help herself as she came. What Guardrail lacked in foreplay, he made up for in thrusting. The sound of wet slaps as their bodies collided was soon drowned out by the sound of her moans.

She inhaled deeply filling her lungs, during sex all of her senses came to life. This time she could smell many things mixed together, including his beer breath, gasoline and his body odour. It was apparent this road traveller hadn't enjoyed a shower in some time.

Vasquez could feel the biker's meaty hands squeezing tighter on her hips. She could also sense his growing orgasm as his grunts became deeper in tone and more guttural. She'd had men cum quickly in the past, but they had always kissed her first.

"Shit you're tight!" He declared in a low tone.

'Perhaps he isn't so bad?' Vasquez thought to herself as she smiled at the compliment.

Without warning the man behind her swiftly brought his hands up along her body. She wasn't concerned, if he wanted trouble he could have done it sooner.

He lifted her shirt then slid his hands underneath. Vasquez knew exactly what the heavy set stranger in the denim vest wanted.

'They are all the same...' She thought as his hands lifted the underwire of her bra.

It was her turn to grunt as he pushed his hands inside a bra that barely kept her twins tucked away. Normally she'd remove her bullet proof vest, then undo her bra, however this time she contented herself with gripping the sofa arm.

Guardrail didn't have the biggest cock she'd experienced, but his hard thrusts were certainly memorable. The roughness he showed her nipples was unlike any recent partner she'd had.

"Uhnnnn..." Vasquez moaned as she came a second time.

His thrusts were becoming more ragged and powerful now, Vasquez knew the end was near. His grunts were louder than before, his hands squeezed her breasts even tighter.

Vasquez could feel her orgasm brewing within her loins, she did not want to be cheated by this dirty biker! She thrust her hips backwards matching his forward pounding.

"Uuuuugggghhhhh!!" Grunted Guardrail as he came inside her.

"Madre Dios!!" Screamed Vasquez as she too came.

She could feel his cum pushing its way inside her, it was a heavy thick load. She assumed he'd been on the road so long that he didn't have time to clear the old stuff out.

After care was not a thing for Guardrail, he stepped back a few steps then pulled his pants up. Vasquez could hear him breathing heavily.

She placed a had over her crotch, as she didn't want a massive glop of cum to land on her duty trousers. With her pants back on she turned around to see Guardrail yawning and looking about as if he was trying to find something.

"What's up?" Vasquez asked the lost biker.

"Sleep." Was the caveman-ish reply.

"Lay on the sofa." She said fixing her clothes. "I gotta get back to work."

The Neanderthal that was shagging her moments before shuffled zombie-like towards Vasquez' bedroom. She felt the strongest urge to draw her duty firearm to give him an extra belly button, a quick glance at a clock convinced her otherwise.

"¡Llego tarde! ¡Mierda!" She cried out running towards the door, her Peter Pan of a playmate was snoring in her bed before she left the driveway.

Later back at her speed trap her phone rang.

"Mierda!" Vasquez snapped when she saw it was the sheriff.

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat.

"Hola!" She said trying to sound cheerful.

"Hola-shmola!" Cried the sheriff in his deep voice. "Tell your new boyfriend to git outta my county!"

Vasquez shifted again in her seat, as the sheriff continued yelling. Not only had the sheriff's words put her off, but she was certain that Guardrail's load of cum inside her was beginning to leak out!

"His bike needs repairs." She said remembering what the biker had told her earlier.

"Yeah, well he got three days, then I get a search warrant for his hog!" The sheriff boomed.

Vasquez opened her mouth in reply, but the sheriff had already hung up. She was angry, but also very curious about that bike.