Mystery Pill

Story Info
Tired from work, Izzy takes a “Caffeine pill” to stay awake.
2.8k words
4.44
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at myself in the mirror, sighing as I once again attempted to fix my tight curls.

I wet my fingers under the tap and used the water to bump some of the ends. Frustrated as a continued to do nothing to my deflated hair.

Finally with a defeated sigh I gave up, I was too tired for this.

When I had agreed to this date night I had agreed post seven hour shift. Work had kicked my ass and I was exhausted, but I owed it to Max. I came home late every day for the past two weeks. We barely spoke, barely hung out and worst of all hadn't fucked. The last one has really been driving me crazy. It's had been a week and a half and I had no one to blame but myself.

Anyway, put on a smile, you love Max and frankly he deserves this I snapped to my reflection. I let out a frustrated huff, when was my caffeine pill gonna kick in.

I exited the bathroom, suddenly conscious of how long I'd been in there.

As I walked out to the table I suddenly became very aware of every sound, smell and sight around me. Every sense seemed to dial up to a hundred. But not in a bad panicky way, I could suddenly feel everything around me. It was, nice?

I also became hyperaware of the fact that I wasn't sure if I knew how to walk anymore. My legs began feeling like jelly. I didn't fall but I did stop for a moment and hold onto a wall to catch my breath.

I took a few deep and grounding breaths, and my senses returned to somewhat normal. I used the moments of clarity to walk back to my table.

Max looked up at me with a quizzical expression, his large brown eyes, looking concerned under is thick brows. My breath caught in my throat.

"Hey baby, you okay?" He asked as I sat down, "You were gone a while"

"Yeah, just feeling a little light headed that's all, I'm all goood now" I smiled, doing my best to convince him. The look on his face indicated he didn't believe me.

He reached across the table a placed his large hand on mine, prompting me to look up at him.

"Listen you've had a long day, let's go back to yours and just go to sleep, we can take the food to go" he spoke gently his voice low against the background music.

I felt a twinge between my legs as I watched him speak. A deep a caring look in his eyes.

Maybe it was how attentive he was being or how in that moment he had read me like a book. I suddenly felt very bare in front of him.

"Sorry," I explained looking away, "I know I owed you a date night, and I've been so busy with work, we've barely..."

"Hey" he interjected, "You've had a lot going on at work, it's okay. Has it been a little hard? Yes, but don't beat yourself up."

I looked at him again, another twinge shooting down between my legs, this time it stayed. There was so much love in his eyes, it was making the heat in my legs grow.

"Thank you," I whispered, my voice coming out lower than expected.

Unfortunately our waitress walked by at that exact moment.

He let go of my hand, making me feel a little cold honestly.

As if to make up for it, Max turned to talk to our waitress, his shirt rose a little at the waist revealing part of his tattooed abdomen.

It was a black tiger that wrapped up round his waist, it was quite large and more importantly very very sexy. Suddenly I was

I crossed my legs a little tighter, catching a moan in my throat.

Fucking hell, what is going on with me?!

I felt hot and flushed, the tiredness had evaporated from my bones and been replaced with a need.

Max also seemed to catch onto my weird behaviour.

"You okay? You're very silent," He enquired, raising a brow.

"Umm I don't even know, I took this caffeine pill earlier and it's making me feel weird," I choked out, using everything in my not to moan.

"Oh baby are you okay? What are your symptoms?" Max asked a worried look etched in his brow, as he reached over to touch my hand across the table again.

This once again sent a pulse to my clit, my hips moved to grind against my panties. As I prepared to reply, the waitress came over with our food in to go boxes and Max paid the bill.

Before I knew it we were walking out the restaurant and to the car, the cold air felt good on my hot face, and my boobs.

My nipples hardened as Max guided me to his car, his arm around my waist.

"We'll be home soon bby." He opened his car and I climbed in.

"So you were telling me the symptoms," Max continued the conversation from earlier, clipping on his seatbelt.

"U-umm" I stuttered unable to find the words, but then thought fuck it, "I'm really light headed but not in a naesous way but a floaty way, and yeah I'm really really horny, and really really wet"

Max's eyes widened. He looked at me and then down at my hardened nipples.

"Oh" was all that left his lips.

He began driving, keeping focused on the road but his knuckles were white, tightened round the steering wheel.

"Oh wow that's, random?" He continued failing to cover the strain in his voice "All you had is the caffeine's pill?"

I nodded unable to utter any words. The vibrations from the car kicking in, a sigh left my lips as my hips continued to move against the fabric of my underwear.

"Where did you get it?"

I opened my mouth to speak but as I did we went over a speed bump, the sudden jolt against my clit caused a strained moan to leave my lips.

Max groaned quietly. I looked over at him, once again his eyes were on the road but now a slight strain on his jeans had began to show.

"Fuck" I whispered, continuing to rub my clit against my panties, almost forgetting to answer his question.

"It was in my bedside draw, it wasn't in a packet but it looked like it," I breathlessly confessed, realising my mistake as the words left my mouth.

"For fucks sake Izzy," Max breathed, "You took a random pill in your drawer?!"

"It looked like a caffeine pill." I shrugged.

"Why would you do that?!" He replied

"I don't know it was a long fucking day!" I exclaimed

"Knowing you that literally could be anything," he continued, glancing over at me with a look of concern but also desire?

We rounded the corner into my the car park for my apartment. Fucking finally, I thought.

As Max pulled up I realised my underwear was soaked. I had been unconsciously and consciously grinding the seat for the whole journey.

I got out the car, looking down at the small wet patch I had left behind. I shot Max an apologetic smile.

"I'll clean it I swear," I exclaimed.

Max didn't seemed bothered though, he was looking at me a heat in his eyes. His dick was now very obviously hard, struggling to stay contained in his jeans. Fuck I wantsd him now.

We barely made it through the apartment door before Max's lips assaulted mine. He pushed me against the door, one hand on my waist and the other the side of my face.

He pressed his body against mine, his dick hard against my lower stomach.

Moaning into his mouth I weaved my fingers through his gorgeous brown hair. Curling my fingers I gently tugged. Max groaned, and sucked my tongue into his mouth.

I was soaked, Max continued to grind his hardening bulge against me.

I reciprocated, wrapping a leg round his waist to give better access, I rolled my hips against his.

Max buried his face into my neck, moaning and placing light kisses along my neck.

I continued to push my pussy against him, attempting to feel as much of him as I could, but it wasn't enough.

I groaned in frustration as I realised I wasn't going to get what I wanted with our clothes on.

I clumsily reach down to unbutton Max's jeans. Luckily he quickly took over hastily pulled his jeans off, leaving him in his boxers. The outline of his cock sat proudly in his blue boxers a darkened wet spot of pre-cum at the end, I felt my pussy tighten.

Max wasn't huge length wise, he was around average in, in the best way. But he had a slight curve. I fucking loved that curve. It was one that always left me cumming in a way that made my vision blurry.

Now my dress and tights were off too I pulled his hips against mine again. Letting out a sigh at the contact my clit was now getting.

Once again I lifted my a leg, Max's hand wrapped around my thigh and pushed it up. The tightness in my muscles just caused me to grind harder.

His other hand gripped my waist, he used this to help maintain a steady pace against my clit.

"Fuck, harder... please," I moaned, he could only groan in response, following my instruction. His eyes closed and his face twisted into pleasure

I groaned and bucked my hips against his. I needed to feel more of him. I push his hands off me and pulled him over to the couch, pushing him down into a seated position.

Again Max knew exactly what I wanted and shifted so he was laying back against the sofa.

His dick had found its way out of his boxers and stood proudly, the head, pink and swollen. I audibly gasped at the sight.

I pulled off my underwear, a bead of cum dripping out as I did. My fingers found their way to my pussy, my legs twitching as I firmly rubbed my lips with my fingers.

Max watched me, mouth agape. At this point his boxers were off and his hand was furiously rubbing his cock as he watched me.

Kneeling over him I let a string of cum drip onto his cock, he happily rubbed it over his length. I sank down and nestled his cock between my lips, his beautiful head pointed at my clit. I let out a moan, and through hazy vision looked down at Max.

"God you look so fucking hot," He smirked as I started riding his cock.

It took everything in me not to push it inside, but rubbing against him was my favourite way to cum.

I bought my hands up to my boobs, squeezing them roughly as I pinched my nipples. They weren't big, not even close but as Max said they were perfect "hand grabbing size". As if on queue he took them in his hands, kneading them firmly.

"Fuck I've never needed to cum so badly in my life," I gasped riding him harder.

He grabbed my hips, his eyes dilated with pleasure. With the way his fingers were digging into my flesh I knew it was going to bruise, this only encouraged me to go faster and harder. Wanting him to feel as good as I did in the moment. I leaned forward, pressing my chest on his, my clit making full contact with of his shaft.

"Fuck Izzy you're so wet," he groaned into my ear, letting me lazily grind against him. We continued like this for what felt like hours but in reality was maybe a minute.

My mind was still fuzzy but in the best way, every thought I had right now was focused on making Max and I come. Once more I pushed my lips against his, I needed all of him right now.

Max's cock twitched against me clit, I knew he was starting to get close.

Suddenly he took my hands and pinned them behind my back, I moaned at the forcefulness. The action caused me to sit up straighter and push my chest out. He took this opportunity to wrap his warm mouth around my left boob.

"Fuck yes please," I whined, as he swirled his tongue around my nipple.

I looked down as his pink lips swollen from the kiss, sucked my whole boob into his mouth, his eyes closed in pleasure. Seeing him like this made me feel like I was going to explode.

He groaned and then switched over to the other, sucking it between teeth, biting down lightly. I let out a cry and my pussy tightened at the feeling. He was going to make me cum like this.

"Please," I whispered, I didn't know what I was begging for but I wanted more.

His other hand came up to grab my face, bring his lips to mine kissing me again, his tongue making its way into my mouth again. I sucked on it, he replied by pressing against me harder and I let out a cry as my clit pressed hard against his cock again.

Suddenly both his arms wrapped around my waist, still holding my arms in place.

The look on his face was animal.

"You going to be a good girl and cum on my cock?" He grunted desperately.

All I could do was nod and with that he thrust his dick along my pussy, hard. I let out a squeal. He took this as a sign to continue thrusting. I whimpered as his cock rammed up the whole length of me, my juices coated him from tip to balls.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I whimpered closing my eyes and letting him take control.

My boobs jiggled as he continued to fuck against me, he once again took one in his mouth. I could feel an orgasm building in my stomach.

"You are so beautiful," Max groaned against me, "Fuck how do you get so wet?"

I giggled at the statements. But I was quickly cut off by the feeling of Max wrapping a hand around my throat. I could've cum on the spot.

"Oh fuckkkk yes," I groaned, his fingers tightening as I ground into him harder, my clit had been rubbed raw at this point but all I was focused on was how badly I wanted to cum.

Max let go of my arms behind me and instead grabbed a fist full of my curls. Tugging my head back slightly. My hands came up to meet his around my throat encouraging him to squeeze tighter. The lack of oxygen to my brain was making everything fuzzy and was exactly what I needed to come

The sounds of our moans coupled with the wet sloppy sounds of my pussy on his cock, was too much, I could feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. Desperation filling me and I moaned Max's name over and over.

Max was also close his thrusts became m harder and shorter as his cock assaulted my pussy.

"Good girl," he groaned "Do you want to come on my cock?"

Whimpering and unable to form words I nodded, his hand pulled my hair harder. I let out a cry.

"Say it," he growled, his thrusts become more frantic and uncontrolled.

"I want to come on you cock," I whimpered between gasps, I was so close.

Max squeezed my neck tighter and pulled my hair harder as his orgasm crept up, fucking me harder than he ever had before. He was lost in his pleasure and fuck it was so hot.

"Please let me cum," I whined.

That was all it took as my orgasm shuddered throughout my body, everything in me tensed as I came, a flurry of swear words and Max's name leaving my lips as I shook.

Right on queue Max's orgasm joined my own, his cock twitched as he tensed and animal groan joining my moans.

His cum and my own mixed as we continued to grind against each other, a sloppy mess forming in our laps but we didn't care. I lazily kissed him as he moaned into my mouth.

"I love the sound you make when you cum," I whispered against his mouth.

With one final jolt I rode out the last of my orgasm and collapsed onto Max's chest.

Neither of us said a word, our heavy breaths and the smell of sex filling the room.

Max placed a kiss on my forehead.

"You should take whatever that was more often," he laughed breathlessly.