Mystery: Reporter's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you were rude, you lost your clothes, but I'm still giving you options. You can leave. Jacinta and Alice will release you, and you go back to whatever life you had. You'll have to go naked, but you should have controlled your tongue. At least, until I told you not to," Kimberly said with a leering wink.

"Or you can get the answers you want. To get them, I will fuck you. And because I'm annoyed and worked up, I will be using you as I wish. I will push your body, and you will cum so much you will beg me for more until you cannot form words. After that you will be part of the cradle. You will know everything you want to. And you won't leave."

Again the misguided sense of invincibility drove me. I was smarter than these other girls. Naïve co-eds, desperate housewives, down on their luck wage slaves. I was different, and I had a noble purpose. It's not like I was protecting my virginity, and I'd kissed a girl or two in college, maybe licked a breast. What was a little semi-consensual lesbian sex next to my job and the story of these missing girls? And the thing about no one being able to resist it after? Just propaganda. Brainwashing to indoctrinate the weaker minded. Maybe it was reinforced with drugs, but if they slipped me a dose in a post-coital haze, I could always work through it and refuse once I was clear headed.

All my reasoning went out the window when Kimberly dropped her robe. The first thing was that her breasts were exactly as advertised. People have paid a lot of money to try for what Kimberly apparently had naturally. Fully formed round breasts jutted out from her chest, looking comically massive on her small frame. They had natural perkiness that defied logic given their size, but I couldn't tell at the time because of what seemed like a weird corset holding them up. It looked at first to be made of plastic, like the kind they make inflatable pool toys out of, and formed a set of tubes from the bottom of her breasts down to her waist. When I looked below her waist, I was dumbfounded.

Jutting out from between her legs was a tube of flesh. It looked vaguely like a cock, but as if someone had only seen a cock through a frosted glass window. It had the vague shape right, but few of the details; no separate head, no foreskin or outer skin separate from the shaft, and no veins. It was, however, very erect, and already looked larger than any cocks I'd seen in person.

Before I could process that, Kimberly stepped forward between my legs. My pussy then erupted with sensations. There was the pain of an immediate and unprompted thrust into me, immediately followed by a gut-punch feeling as Kimberly's cock hit my cervix, then a frission of pleasure as her pubis hit my clit. I cried out into the room, but Kimberly gave me no time to adjust to the invasion and began pounding me. They were long, deep, hard thrusts at an unhurried pace; her whole cock would withdraw almost completely, letting my pussy contract around the void, and then she'd thrust back in hard, slamming into me the same way she did the first time. She kept that up for a while until I felt myself dripping, my vagina gushing fluid from the pleasure I couldn't deny feeling as my tunnel was filled over and over. I couldn't recall ever being fucked so thoroughly.

I'd forgotten the rest of my body until Kimberly's hands groped my breasts and began kneading them. The squeezing and fondling was like a counterpoint to the hard, rough thrusting between my legs and sent gentle, constant pleasure down to my loins in between the pounding thrusts.

The first time she pinched my nipples I lost it. The orgasm seemed to come out of nowhere and I nearly knocked myself unconscious as I forgot my head was against sheet rock and not a pillow. Love juice dripped down my thighs and onto Kimberly's, and squelching sounds now accompanied the slap as her cock slid home inside of me. I found I simply had to feel her chest and leaned forward to sink my fingers into the soft globes of her breasts. As I did the smell of our coupling, more specifically of my pussy, wafted up to my nose and I realized that's what I'd caught a hint of in the last house; all of the floral scents and clean aromas had been masking the smell of juicing pussy.

When I started fondling her she moved to the next step in our fucking. Her hands cupped my buttocks and lifted me from the wall, spreading my cheeks. I could feel cold air on my sweaty puckered hole but quickly refocused my attention as Kimberly began licking and sucking my nipples. The pinching she'd been doing earlier was replaced by nips from her teeth as I now bounced on her cock, each landing hitting my clit even harder. Her otherworldly strength let her keep up the act even as she walked backwards; when my eyes opened enough to see past her I saw the chair getting closer and closer until we reached it. Her teeth felt like they nearly bit my nipple off as we fell backward. I slammed down on her cock and the impact was like an eruption in my clit. The pleasure seized my body and I held onto the small girl like a lifeline as the orgasm rocked through me. Her breasts squashed into mine like two pillows between us. She let me come down from the pleasure, not breaking the embrace, but as my senses returned I started noticing things with my hands. I'd never seen or felt Kimberly's unclothed back. Now I was, and things weren't making sense, even to my sex-addled brain.

"What...?" I said.

"The secrets you wanted to know, you know now," she said.

Her corset unraveled, and wasn't a corset at all. A trim, neat stomach was revealed to me, because the tubes had wriggled free and now spread out from Kimberly's body. My hands now felt clearly where they merged with her back. Before I could react they wound themselves around my arms and legs, then snaked around my breasts, popping them out and forcing them to swell with blood. They were as strong as Kimberly's arms, if not stronger. They slowly lifted me off of Kimberly's cock and I felt myself moaning at the loss, my pussy clenching as if trying to hold onto it.

"As I said, we share equally here in the cradle. Now show me how you will serve the others."

I watched as she crooked a finger and Jacinta practically leapt onto the chair. She settled her knees on the armrests and sank down, impaling herself on Kimberly's cock. Kimberly had shifted forward a bit, allowing me to see that Kimberly's genitals were even odder than I first thought. At the base of her cock was a full set of vaginal lips and an opening, slick with what I could only assume were juices similar to the ones I'd coated her cock with from my own orgasms. The cock emerged from the top of them, roughly where I would have expected to find her clit.

Without warning I was spun around in mid-air by the things gripping my limbs, and pulled forward. My head settled between the seat and the footrest of the recliner, now extended, putting my mouth in position right near the base of Kimberly's cock, my nose practically dipping into her pussy. As Jacinta rode, her clit would come within reach of my mouth. I'd never had sex with more than one person before, but I figured out quickly what they expected. I was soon sampling the combined flavor of my own pussy and Jacinta's as she added her own excretions to the surface of Kimberly's cock. On each drop I tried to flick my tongue over the woman's pussy, hoping to catch her clit. And I did hope for it; I could already feel the loss of stimulation, the lack of anything teasing or penetrating my pussy. I barely stopped myself from begging for someone to touch me, and I was shocked to find myself wondering if the blonde was still in the room and whether she could go down on me while I serviced the others.

When my jaw started to cramp from the strain, Jacinta cried out above me and stopped her riding abruptly, I flicked my tongue over her now stationary clit and then she exploded. Juice gushed from her pussy, partially blocked by the cock, and coated my face and neck as the woman came all over me. She pulled herself off of Kimberly and then I was in motion again. My knees were brought up to my chest, as close to bending me in half as could be managed. I hovered over the chair briefly and then began descending, my head above the rigid tool rising from Kimberly's crotch. I was not experienced with blowjobs, and I knew there was no way I'd be able to take any real amount of that cock in my throat, but for some reason I was now desperate to try.

The backs of my thighs rested on Kim's enormous breasts, gently caressing the sensitive skin there, then her cock was in my face. The tentacles (I had to face the fact that no other label fit them) moved so they secured my shoulders and left my arms free. I immediately used the freedom to grip Kimberly's cock, aiming it to take the tip in my mouth. I opened as wide as possible and still my lips were mashed against my teeth as I tried to accommodate the phallic organ. Slick with mine and Jacinta's juices, it tasted like a milder version of the cocktail I'd sipped between Kimberly's thighs, and I quickly began sucking and licking as much as I could. I was so focused on my task I didn't notice the tongue at first. My crotch was still soaked from my own arousal so the cold air on it didn't shock me, but I realized my ass now had much more coolness.

Then there was pressure at my backdoor.

I clenched instinctively and paused my oral attentions.

"I don't-"

I didn't get any more out before a tentacle created a brace against the back of my head and forced me back onto the cock. I could take more, but I could no longer back out enough to remove it from my mouth. I plunged down as a worryingly long and dexterous tongue licked and probed around the only virgin orifice on my body. The sensations were odd at first but soon the tongue passed over my pussy before returning to my asshole, and the feelings began to blur. Before long it was probing me, pushing past the sphincter to explore inside me. I briefly worried about the sweat and my last trip to the bathroom, but soon the pleasure the tongue coaxed out of my backdoor overrode my anxiety. Without realizing it I was taking Kimberly's cock up to the back of my throat, any gag reflex I had overwhelmed and pushed aside as my pleasure rose. I suddenly moved again. Without turning I was pulled upright and moved forward. I started breathing faster, remembering what the cock had done to me before and ready to beg for it now.

Everything happened too fast. As I opened my mouth to speak, the end of one of the tentacles forced its way in. Then I dropped down and was impaled in all my holes as the tentacles released my breasts and roaring pain erupted from the rushing blood.

The double penetration and the blood rush mixed with the sudden fullness and the impact on my clit that came from I know not where. If the tentacle hadn't been in my mouth the scream would have been heard in Texas. I felt myself clench and liquid shot out as my body lost all control to the massive orgasm Kim forced from me with the overload of pleasure and pain. When I got back the few faculties I had left, I realized her cock was in my ass, and a tentacle penetrated my pussy.

She fucked me like that for I don't know how long. I lost track of my own orgasms, and soon the tentacles weren't restraining me but supporting me, as my muscles had given out. As promised, I was a toy Kimberly used to get herself off, a process that took far longer than I could have guessed. When she finally came, her cock was back in my pussy, and a tentacle had replaced it in my ass. She warned me, as if I had the energy or will to ask her to stop, and then her pace tripled. She hammered my cunt maniacally and I screamed into the tentacle she'd returned to my mouth. I came before she did and thought I'd given it my all, but then she came. Something erupted into me from her cock, but it wasn't semen. Whatever it was lit off every nerve in my vagina, as if someone had plugged me into a socket. I actually think I lost consciousness before my orgasm hit, though I'm told I was shaking and trembling for five minutes after Kimberly finished.

I woke when it was dark. The other women had wiped me down and put me in one of the beds. When I woke and my memory rushed back, I ran to the bathroom. I'd barely eaten, so I dry heaved at the toilet for fifteen minutes. Given what I'd done I was cleaner than I expected, but I still ran the shower, until five minutes in I realized I was still in the house where I'd debased myself and volunteered to be fucked by a monster, all in the name of a story. I left, and no one stopped me or even asked where I was going.

It took me three hours to type all this up at an internet cafe. I had to drive forty-five minutes back and forth before I found a town that even had one, and the one I found is so disused that the computers have floppy disk drives and the large CRT monitors on top. Technically it closed at 8:00. I probably only got the overweight, chain smoking manager's attention because it was obvious I only wore a white bathrobe, and I still had to pay triple for an hour starting at 10:00. By then I was already starting to realize what Kim told me. She never lied about the situation with the girls, but she didn't tell the whole truth, either. Then again, maybe I'd have realized if I took her seriously, and focused less on the drug and brainwashing angle.

My panties were soaked when I found the café, and it wasn't from sweat. Every time I'd struck out in a town, my hand had been between my legs jilling myself off. The hand I paid the manager with reeked of girl cum. By the time my first hour was up I offered to fuck him for the second. By the start of hour three, I was begging him to fuck me. He locked the door and dropped the blinds after that, because I didn't even bother to get dressed. I'm straddling the chair now, so when the manager or the friend he called are ready I can just stand and they'll have access, but I may have already worn them out.

I don't want to admit it even now, but I know I'll be going back to Kimberly. Somehow I know this insane horniness is from her, and the only way to stop it is to return and join the cradle. But I'm still a reporter, and I knew I had to write the story. In truth I barely have more than my first rejected draft. I just turned it from a sorority expose to a porn fantasy. If this makes it out of my editor's inbox I'll be shocked. Maybe he'll save it anyway. Read it as he jacks off at home, imagining me with my holes filled, squirting my orgasms over nubile women just as eager to fuck. Thanks to Kimberly, if he ever found me again he could fulfill his fantasy. I'd take him in any hole, as much as he wanted. He wouldn't satisfy me for more than a minute.

I have to sign off now. I'm going to suck the two guys to hardness and try to show them how to take me in both holes. I have to hope the orgasm from that will be enough to keep me lucid until I get back to her. When I can think straight again maybe I'll change my mind. Maybe the disgust will return and I'll retain the willpower to tell her to let me descend into madness.

Just remember what I said at the beginning. If you think you're invincible, it might take you far. It might let you take the risk that gets you that break, and the next, and the next.

But there's an equal or better chance you end up fucked.