Mystery Women in the Elevator

Story Info
Who is this Beautiful and Mysterious Woman in the Elevator.
9k words
4.38
7.7k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's my forty ninth birthday and also my last day in the Navy. Thirty hard years

I commanded three submarines, XO on two surface ships, and served on a few others. A few shore commands to boot. I was promoted to full bird and retired. I was happy I was able to finish my thirty years, being a disabled captain at a shore command was fun. But I had to go home after the festivities. I did my walk, now I'm a civilian in a wheelchair.

I went home and called my parents; they weren't able to come because dad was away on business so he couldn't cancel.

"Dale, I wish we could be there with you, how are you doing?"

"Doing great mom. I'm coming home. I rented a condominium in the city, and I have PT request at the Oceans Clinic."

"That is a very expensive place Dale, are you sure you can handle it?"

"Mom, the VA pays for it. So, I'll be okay. I'll be flying home tomorrow; can I stay with you and dad for a week?"

"Dale Henry, how dare you ask that, you know you can live here anytime you need."

"Thanks mom, I'll see you tomorrow. I also had a van sent there so I'll be driving home to show it to you and dad. I think you will like it."

"Dale, you can drive, I'm so excited to hear that. I'll make a big steak and lobster dinner for you."

"Mom, how about I take you out for dinner, I miss the Chinese Buffet."

"Wow, I haven't eaten there in years. I'll be ready, love you, Dale."

"Love you mom."

With everything ready I called for a chicken dinner, and it arrived right on time. The young lady looked at me and asked if she could set it up for me.

"I couldn't ask that of you, I'm sure you are busy."

"Not at all, I was heading home and because I live close, they asked me to bring the meal to you. I don't mean to sound like you can't do it yourself. I just like helping disabled people."

"I'm Dale, why don't you join me then."

"I'll set up as soon as I learn where everything is."

"The plates are on the top right of the sink the silver wear on the right of the sink. I have bear, and pop in the fridge."

She rushed to set up and then helped me to the table. I laughed and she looked at me embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, I have been in this chair a year now, I move tomorrow. I just never had anyone help me."

"My dad was in the Navy, and he was hurt on his ship, so I had taken care of him for ten years. He passed away six months ago."

"I was a captain on three submarines and other ships. I wonder if I knew him."

"Here I will show you his picture, he was on his ship when it was taken. He was a commander."

"I looked at the picture and laughed. "Your dad and I were good friends, we played tennis together many times, that was many years ago, I lost track of him when I got on subs."

"You don't look old enough to be retired and a submarine captain. That is exciting. I wish I could meet you sooner. Your food is getting cold."

She had to be at least twenty-four now, I remember her as a child and her mom was beautiful also.

"So, I never got your name, I should remember it, but I am sorry I don't."

"Penny, the last time I went to watch dad play tennis I was fourteen."

"I feel very old right now. I remember you, the last time I played with your dad you were wearing a tennis outfit, you played with the teens. If I remember correct, you were very good."

"I was the high school champion; college champion and I am trying to go to the Olympics. It looks like I will make the team."

"I am watching then. I can brag I am the neighbor of the red head."

"Thank you, I have never really liked being a redhead, I get to much attention."

"I can understand that you're a pretty young woman and very kind."

"Thank you, can I get you another beer?"

"No, I only drink one a week, the pain pills I take don't agree with alcohol." I laughed and she brought me a pop.

"So, what are you doing now that you're retired?"

"I am going home to go through therapy and hope they can get me walking. Then I will look for a job in management some were in Denver."

"I love Denver, I go there every winter to ski with my mom. I find it great training for me."

"Wow, that is great, maybe we can have lunch together, how is your mother?"

"Mom is well. She works in Denver. Maybe you will run into each other."

"You did take care of your dad; you know just what to do for me."

"Yea, mom had to work so I did everything for dad. Sometimes it was very weird like seeing him naked. But I got over it and we became great friends."

"Your other comment. I'm too old, I'm only sixteen years older than you, your dad had you at nineteen. Your mom was seventeen when she married him. You came nine months later."

"I'm scared, you know a lot about me."

"Don't be scared that's about all I remember. Thank you for helping with dinner. Would you like a glass of wine, and we can sit out front and talk more."

"I'll pour the wine and we can stay inside it's raining."

"I was looking forward to a nice evening under the moon light,"

I rolled my chair into the living room and transferred to the couch. I like to lay on it at night, many times I just sleep on it. Penny came in and handed me my wine and sat next to me.

"So, you're sixteen years older than me, does that mean it would be wrong to ask you to kiss me?"

"You wish to kiss me?"

"I do, I think you are very handsome, and your lips are gorgeous."

She turned and kissed me then sat on my lap. Her arms went around my neck and her kiss woke my cock right up. She giggled.

"I didn't think you could get hard, being paralyzed?"

"I have a beautiful woman sitting on my lap kissing me like no one ever has. I am hard."

"Can you have sex?"

"Yes."

"Would you have sex with me?"

"I don't know, you're so young, sure you can handle an old man?"

She smiled and pulled off her sweater, then reached behind her back and released her bra. Her B cup breast bounces out and she smiles.

"You penis is willing, are you?"

"Penny, I can't do anything, not sure how much fun I would be."

She got off me and took off her jeans and then her panties. She pulled off my pants and then my underwear. "Shit, what is that."

"What?"

"That is a monster, and your balls are huge." She sat down between my legs; she took one of my nuts into her mouth. She was moaning as she sucked on my nut. She looked up at me and smiled as she moved to the other one. Her hand was on my cock. Her hand was so small, and she couldn't get all the way around me.

"You have nice balls, I loved sucking on them, do you mind?"

"Not at all but could you help me get my legs on the couch. I would love to suck on the beautiful pussy of yours."

"You like it, thank you I would love to have you taste it." She lifted my legs; I brush her ass as she did. "You have the tightest body, so muscular, and your butt is so very soft."

"Thank you, Dale. I work hard to stay in shape. She rolled on top of me and teased me as she moved her pussy to me.

"Tell me when to stop, I don't want you to overdo it old man." She had a smile so wide and beautiful; I pulled her to me, and she screamed laughing.

"Penny, I have never seen such a beautiful body. Nor smelled one so fresh, like a bed of roses."

She turned and looked at me, she smiled then turned and licked the base of my cock.

"Dale if I may return the compliment, I have only seen two penises before I met you. This one is so beautiful. So large and thick. It stands proud I can't wait until he is in me, but for now, I'm going to suck it like a lollipop."

She slowly moved her tongue up to my head, where she rolled her tongue around. Then she repeated it. Her hands held my nuts, she twirled them slowly in her hands. Then she took my cock into her mouth. "Dale I'm sorry, I can't get it all in my mouth yet."

I was licking her tunnel, she wasn't a virgin, but she was still very tight. I licked like she was. I couldn't believe I was doing this, but she was very hot, very loving in her approach.

"Dale, could you pull on my nipples, I'm going to cum." Her head was on my belly. She was holding back. When I twisted and pulled, she moaned loudly, and she came. She sucked my cock in and cried out. Then she sat up and looked at me.

She looked at me without a word. Then she lowered her body down to mine. She was watching as her hand held my cock. She grits her teeth as she descended on my cock. She watched every inch go into her, she started to smile. Then her eyes closed as she shivered.

"You have a wonderful penis, never have I felt so full. I feal chills going everywhere." She smiled as I held her breast in my hand. She still had her eyes glued on my cock and her red pussy. She had long red straight hair even on her bush, very different than I've seen in other red heads.

"Dale, forgive me for taking my time, I am just so excited by the site of your penis moving in and now out of me. I feal like I'm in a cold room, I'm so amazed by the feeling. Yes. I'm going to cum."

She pulled out and moved to my face and lowered right to me fast, she shoved it down hard and I held her body as she came. She was shaking hard, and her clit grew so red I sucked on it fast, and she held her hands on my hips as she rode my mouth cumming so hard and long. She was so wet, so sweet I ate her again hard. She fell backward I held her because she was falling, I could use that momentum to sit up and still hold her pussy to my face. She was out cold. She must have been worked up to pass out just by my being in her one time. I let her body lay down and I just admired her gorgeous body.

I wish I could move; I would love to be on her and enjoying making love. I lifted her body and pulled her down with me. I did my best to make her comfortable and I just enjoyed her wonderful body on me. Her nipples poking into me and her hairy mound on my cock. I reached down and slid it into her. Her body shook. I reached up and pulled the blanket down on her. I felt my cock going limp and she was dripping on me. I held her cheeks and that was all I remembered until morning.

When I woke, she was still sleeping. I pushed her hair out of her face. She was beautiful, she was covered in freckles. I just enjoyed looking down at her. She started to stir. My cock was so hard.

She giggled, "Hi Dale. Some lover I was."

"I am not complaining, you feel so good on me."

"I have to get up though, I have to be to work by nine." She reached down placing my cock back into her. Then she sat up.

"No way am I leaving you hard Dale."

She started to make love to me, I was holding her breast as she rode me lovingly, she would pull my cock all the way out then slams back down on it.

"Cum in me Dale, I'm on birth control. You have me shaking so hard I will cum with you."

I felt the charge in my balls, and her kiss was so wet, so engulfing, her kiss drove me crazy. I came, and she came with me as she said she would. She held me tight. And kissed me long after we came.

"Penny, I have never kissed someone with so much excitement in her kiss. I could kiss you all day."

"Then I really hope we meet up net time I come to Denver, because I love everything, you in me, you cumming in me and your kiss." She smiled and kissed for the next twenty minutes. Then she pulled away. "Let's take a shower."

She helped me into my chair then sat on my lap. "Let's go captain, to the showers."

She was kissing me as I tried to roll, I hit two walls causing her to laugh but she still kissed me. She helped me to the toilet then she turned on the shower. When I flushed, she helped me again. I slid into the shower chair, and she came in with me sitting on me. She took my cock and lowered herself down on it. Then she started washing me. I washed her breast.

"I need to wash my pussy. Hold on." She stood on the chair then lifted her leg straight up. Her pussy right in my face. "Well, you going to wash me?"

I dove into her, I sucked and chewed. She came twice laughing, "I'm going to fall."

I held her tight against me enjoying her juices flowing out of her. She put her leg down and slid back on my cock. She kissed me and rode me. She came fast and relaxed against me.

"Dale, thank you for a wonderful evening. I will remember you always."

She dried me off and then I dried her. She helped me get dressed and then she got dressed.

"I wish I had time to play more but I need to get home and change. Can I give you my number so I can call you when I'm coming to Denver. If you don't answer I will understand."

"I would never do that to you, even if I'm in a new relationship I would answer your call. I don't ignore friends."

"I like that, I am friends with a submarine Captain."

She smiled and kissed me, then she left. It was like a dream. How could someone so young be so hot. I realized I had to go myself and I got ready. Then the truck to pick me up drove up. I boarded and off to the airport I went. I texted Penny and told her I was on my way to the airport. She responds right away with a picture of her smiling face. Then a second picture, she was holding her pants open, and she took a picture of her pussy. Then a third one of her lips as she kissed the phone. I responded with a smile.

"Be careful and I hope to see you, not sure when I'm coming, and I will let you know if I make the team."

"You better, I look forward to watching you."

I arrived and I wheeled myself to the counter. I checked in and was taken straight to the plane, I was helped into my seat. First class. What a way to fly. Penny texted me a picture of her naked on her bed. Then another.

"Dale thank you again. I'll stop now I have to go out and do my work out."

She sent a picture of her blowing me a kiss, naked in front of her mirror. I asked for a rum and cock. The stewardess asked me to repeat that.

"Shit, what did I just ask for?"

"I would rather ask you to repeat your request."

"Make it a double Rum and Coke please." She smiled and walked away. She returned with my drink and asked if I wanted something to eat. She handed me a menu. "The turkey sandwich and chips would be nice."

She returned and kneeled next to me, "Do you need help with anything, I can get the chair and help you."

"Thank you, I may soon."

She smiled and helped a couple in front of me. She was bent over, and my cock went to attention. What a nice ass I said softly.

She walked up to me and bent over and whispered, "it's not even my best asset."

"You heard me dam I am going to kill myself." I laughed and she put her hand on my shoulder. I ate my sandwich and chips, then finished the drink. I fell asleep for fifteen minutes wouldn't you know I had to use the toilet. I went for the button, but she was there.

"I'll be right back."

She came with the chair, and I slid over. She pushed me to what I thought was a handicapped bathroom. Who ever heard of one on a plane. She opened the door, but it wasn't a bathroom. She pulled a urinal to me and undid my pants. She held me while I peed. When I finished, she put it on the ledge. Then she lifted her skirt. She had a beautiful blonde bush. I smiled and she sat on my cock.

"So, sailor, ever have sex at 33,000 feet?"

"Not that I can remember."

She just pushed back and forth, this room was big, but she told me it wasn't very soundproof. She kissed me and she came.

"Oh, sailor I knew you could take the itch away, I hope you can cum, cause I'm not going back out there until you do."

She rode me hard and still had a towel in her mouth to muzzle her voice. I pulled it away and smiled as I kissed her. She was trying hard to keep her kiss, but she was cumming, her breathing was heavy, and I was ready. I tried to hold on, but I couldn't. She kissed me hard as she orgasmed. Holding me tight. She melted into my arms and kissed me.

"Sailor, you must fly with me every day. God I may not be able to work you have a wonderful cock."

She stepped off me and wiped herself. She tasted my cum and smiled. She then kissed my cock as she put it away. "I hope no one heard me, I haven't cum like that in years." She kissed me and wheeled me back to my seat. I slid over and there was something in my seat. It was her panties with a phone number.

We landed and I had to wait a few minutes, she came over and stood next to me. When she could she bent down and smiled. Her beautiful bush and pussy had me go hard again.

"I wish I wasn't flying out of here; I would take you home. Be safe Sailor and thank you."

I moved over to the chair and a man came to wheel me to my own wheelchair. Then I went to arrivals in the hope my van would be waiting, I hired a company to bring it to me. A man was standing at the exit with a sign with my name it was there. He pushed me up the ramp and I thanked him. I moved to the wheel and turned to hang the panties and froze.

"Mom, how on earth are you here."

"What's that a trophy son? Don't let me stop you hang it up."

She gave me a hug and I returned the hug. "Now this is a wonderful surprise, I have missed you mom, how are you?"

"Dale, I have never felt better than I do right now, I have missed you so much and not being able to come to your retirement hurt. Your father and I got into a fight over it. He could have rescheduled his trip, but I think he has other reason's for his trips. Anyways, how about lunch."

We drove off for lunch. "What do you think of my RV, I had it converted for me and for camping."

"Oh, let's go camping. You haven't been to the lake in a long time."

"Okay, we can eat then check on my condo, then head home and pack."

We did all of that and went to mom's home. She ran up and packed. She ran back and asked me if I was ready.

"Mom, are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes."

"I need the bathroom first."

"Let me get things out of your way then."

Mom cleared out the bathroom and I was able to enter. But I couldn't reach the toilet.

"Dale let me help you." She lifted me up and placed me on the toilet. Then she asked if I needed any help.

"How did you just do that, when did you get so strong?"

She bent down and smiled, "I work out now, with dad gone all the time I decided to get healthy." She undid my pants and pulled everything down. She smiled when she saw my cock.

"Yell when you're done."

My mom, the week little woman just lifted me up and moved me. I called her and she helped me back into my chair. She smiled as she zipped me up.

"A woman has to do something with her life Dale."

We got back into the van, and she sat in the back, "Wow, this is nice Dale, have you been camping yet?"

"No just got it, I ordered it before I retired."

We headed to the lake and mom was sleeping in the back. I checked in and got us our favorite site. I parked and released my brakes and turned and watched mom. She was sleeping I could see her beautiful legs, and her panties. She also never trims her bush.

"Why are you looking at my panties?"

"I'm a man mother, and you have a fine ass."

"She sat up and she was spread wide. "So, what kind of camping trip do you want?"

"Mom, I didn't mind a peak at your sexy ass, but you are showing a little more than I believe you ever could."

"I saw your dick, I'm horny." She started to get undressed, and I sat in awe and confusion. She smiled as she put on her bikini.

"Well, lets go son." I followed her out and she pushed me down to the lake. "Want to go in?"

"I think you forgot my suit."

"You have underwear on. Let me undress you and I'll carry you into the lake."

When mom picked me up, I was in shock. "Who are you?"

"A new woman, lets go swimming, I have you okay."

We swam around and I was having a great time. Mom was a completely new woman.

"Mom, tell me about dad?"

"It started with small things spots on his shirts, then phone calls, then seeing a woman in the same place we were. Then the longer trips, then dad started to ignore me. I ran into a woman that asked me to work out with her. She lost her partner. We became great friends, I became stronger and leaner, dad never noticed, nor questioned me when I went out."