Mystery Women in the Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I best get going or I will end up in that back of this van again." I looked back and she ran to her car laughing. "At least you can't chase me, I can get away."

I turned to leave, and she jumped into the van closing the door. She dropped her pants and pulled mine down. She sat on me and rode me fast. Laughing the hole time. I couldn't help myself when I came. And she just sat still enjoying us being together. After a minute or so, she turned and kissed me. "See you on TV." She pulled up her panties so I could see my cum dripping out. Then she caught it.

"I'm keeping this cum in a bottle I can wear around my neck, so watch closely. You will see it."

Off she went and for the first time I felt sad. This young woman loved me, and I think I loved her.

I started my therapy at Oceans Clinic in Denver. After a week I was ready to give up. So, I went to the elevator and pressed down. When the door opened my heart must have stopped, but inside was a woman that was just too amazing. She even looked like Penny. She smiled at me because I just couldn't take my eyes off her.

The next day at therapy, I did very well, surprising the therapist. I rushed out and pushed the up button. And there she was right on time. She smiled at me again. This went on for three months I would still facetime with Penny who would go to her bathtub and ask me to watch her cum, she squirted and laughed as it sprays back on her. She ended every call or message with "I love you." She would send me pictures of her doing her training. Even popping a breast into the pictures to tease me.

One facetime she and a friend played tennis in a closed room naked. It was great I beat off with the two of them watching and her friend was just as hot. They both masturbated for me, and they were both squirters. They one time were able to squirt at the same time. Spraying each other. I would laugh as her friend asked for a close up of my cock, she took a picture and thanked me, then they both laid on the floor one on top of the other, then they spread their legs so I could take a picture. Then they blew me a kiss. I got a great picture of Penny's lips. I was missing her kiss.

I didn't hear from Penny for a few months. But my daily routine of pressing up would pay off with the smile of this beautiful woman. One day after I had graduated to walk with KFO's I pushed up and when the elevator opened, she wasn't there. I felt crushed.

"So, you're the reason the elevator always stops on this floor." I didn't turn around because I hit the down button.

"I'm sorry if I caused you any inconvenience, I just hoped to see someone."

"Was she pretty?"

"The prettiest." I turned around and lost my balance and fell. She laughed when she saw the horror on my face. "It's you."

"I couldn't take another day wondering who this man was smiling at me for the past five months." She helped me up and I couldn't believe how much she looked like Penny, same lips, breast, height.

"You can breathe I don't bite. Care to join me for lunch. I need to know more about you. And to congratulate you for getting from the wheelchair to braces."

"It's been a hard five months, but I had a lot of inspiration."

"Would I have been one of them?"

I smiled, "I'm so embarrassed, but yes you have been. I looked forward to seeing your smile every morning."

"Well, that is a wonderful compliment thank you."

"I hope I'm not getting you in trouble taking to long to get back to work."

"I'm sure my boss will understand."

We ordered and the lady said she would bring the order to us.

I tried to be a gentleman and hold her chair, but she giggled and helped me.

"I think you may need a few more days of therapy before you try to help push a chair and hold those crutches, they are a pain."

"I like them a lot better than being in the chair, these braces are kind of hard to get used to, I turn wrong, and I clip a certain part of my anatomy."

"She laughed, "I would be careful then, we don't need to be chasing them down the hallway." We both laughed as our lunch arrived.

"You two make such a handsome couple, keep laughing it keep a relationship strong."

She walked away and the lady in the elevator blushed.

"Hi I'm Dale Padula. Call me Dale please."

"I'm sorry did you say Dale Padula? You weren't a submarine captain, were you?"

"I was on three Subs. I also served on surface ships."

She sat back laughing. "Dale I'm sorry, but I'm Karen Wise.

"Nice to meet you, Karen."

She was still laughing. "Dale, you have no idea who I am do you?"

"Should I?"

"Does the name Greg Wallace remind you of anyone?"

"Greg was a great friend of mine; we played tennis together."

"Did you ever meet his wife?"

"I saw her once, but we never really talked. She was a beautiful woman."

"Do you remember her name?"

"Oh man, I am terrible with names. Well today I am back then I never forgot a name."

"How about Karen Wallace?"

My heart stopped and I froze. She smiled at me.

"Yes, I was Karen Wallace. We divorced and I took my family name. Our daughter stayed with him, and I came here to work."

I froze as the mystery of the women in the elevator was solved."