Mystery Women in the Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, I'm sorry. But you are right, I don't understand how dad couldn't be all over you. That six pack is hot."

She moved me back to the shore and placed me in my chair. Then she pushed me to the van. We went inside and mom took off my underwear. Then put me on the bed of the van. She undressed and lay with me.

"Mom, what are you doing?"

"Laying with my son, I have missed you."

"But mom you're, we are naked?"

Mom moved on top of me. "Son, I haven't had sex in a year. Would you make love to me?"

I looked at her great breast, what could it hurt. Mom slid on my cock, smiling.

"Who gave you such a thick dick?"

"Mom, I wonder. Not your father." I can't believe I'm having sex with my own mother.

"Dale, enjoy this please, I will make sure you do." Mom was enjoying my cock and would look at me occasionally. "Dale, do you like oral sex?"

"I love it." She moved to my cock. "Mom, I like giving it also."

"You would eat your own mother?"

"You just put my cock in you, yes I would love to eat the vagina that gave birth to me."

"Dale, you just made my day. I have never been eaten out."

"Well, move that thick bush down here."

"To thick?"

"I feel like I'm buried in a blue berry pie."

She laughed and sucked my cock.

I enjoyed her blow job, like she was a pro. Mom came and I licked up her juices. She was a little musky but still good. Her pussy was amazing. So tight but then if you haven't had sex in a while, I guess it makes sense. Mom started to rub her clit against my nose, and I must admit, I was going to cum. I tried to warn her, but I blasted her, and she laughed. Then she came. This time her juices tasted and smelled great.

"Thank you, Dale." She curled up to me. I closed the visor so we could enjoy the moment. Her hand was weaving through the hair on my chest, I was playing with her bush.

"Dale, should I trim my bush, is it too much?"

"I would if you plan on staying in that bikini long."

"What if you help me shave it all off so I can wear this one?"

"Mom, no way would you wear this." I laughed at the string in my hand.

"You wouldn't." She sat up and pulled out scissors, she cut all her bush down as far as she could, and I helped with the stragglers.

"Son, would you shave me, I'm too nervous."

"You're nervous, I'm looking straight down the vagina I fought to get out of."

"Dale?"

She sat on my chest and leaned back. I lathered her up and smiled looking at her.

"Mom, you have great breasts also look how they stand there, no sagging." I took her razer and started to shave the stubble. I looked at her lips, "Mom, I don't know how to shave these."

She took the razer and pulled her lip shaved it. "Now you do the other one." She smiled as I lifted her lip. It was easy to shave. I cleaned her now bald pussy.

I slid her to me and buried my face in her again she smiled as I licked and played with her pussy. She stopped smiling when she felt herself ready to orgasm.

"Dale, watch out son, I squirt."

"Cum mom, no worries."

"She came and she squirted as she said she would. The water was warm, and tasted different, enjoyable. She sat up and climbed off me. She pulled my chair to me and helped me into it.

"We need to wash off."

She pushed me to the beach; we were both naked. She took us back in and we had another hour of fun. I was even able to keep myself afloat.

"Time to get you out of the water." She pulled me in and lifted me into my chair. Her large breasts in my face. I bit her cherry nipple and she turned and sat on me right on the beach.

"Let's go inside Dale and eat, I would love to have sex with you again and then just have you hold me."

"Mom, I love that, but I would really enjoy watching the moon rise.

We sat in a chair for two with a blanket and we were naked, but we didn't want to be caught. The moon rising was beautiful. And mom moved to my lap, and I held her. "I love you son."

At breakfast mom asked if I would like to hike the northern trail.

"I bet I can reach the northern point if you don't mind pushing."

"Great exercise for me. I must get dressed though. She came out with the string bikini on. But she had a cover over it, like it helped at all in hiding her almost completely nude body.

We headed up the trail and I had my hands above me holding her breast as she pushed me.

"Dale, I have cum running down my legs."

"People will think it's sweat."

"I am going to rip that cock off you when we make it there." She laughed and kissed me.

"We made it to the point, Dale. It's so beautiful."

"Mom look over there they are on jet ski's, over there they are fishing."

"The lake isn't very busy this year, do you want to try the jet skis?"

"Yea, I bet it would be fun."

"Mom sat on my lap and pulled my hands to the front of her. I laughed, because of my playing with her tits they were not covered at all. She looked and adjusted the suit and slapped my hand.

"Dale, are you mad at me?"

"No mom, just caught off guard, but I like this new you, now you have to fight for dad."

"How?"

"Have you looked at yourself naked? Go where dad is and fight for him. If he refuses, then divorce him. You shouldn't have to put up with sharing him."

"Can I leave tomorrow; I would love to spend another night with you."

Let's go have lunch. We moved to the table, and we opened our lunch. Mom finished and cleaned up. Then pushed me back down and over to the jet skis. Because I was disabled, they wouldn't let me on one by myself. I put on a vest, and they helped me on to one. Then mom took the controls. When we were far enough away, I lifted my hands to her breast and held on tight. She laughed and sped up. I was pinching her nipples, they were huge.

"Dale, I'm cumming." She slowed down and stood. She came pulling her bottoms open so she could squirt out on me. She sat back down facing me.

"Want to have sex here?"

She pulled out my cock. Then sat on my lap, we had a quickie and she smiled as she covered her naked pussy.

"I like my bald pussy Dale, think dad will?"

"Mom, worry about getting him back first." We enjoyed our time on the jet ski and then mom pushed me to the snack hut. We grabbed an ice cream and relaxed in the sun.

"Mom, you're a little red."

She turned and I put lotion on her back then she turned again, I lotion her breast, shoulders, and legs.

We walked around for a while and mom suddenly ran to the lake and pushed me in. She ran to me laughing as she held me. "I had to do that, I'm sorry Dale."

We headed to the van and we saw a bunch of men ready to go hiking. They all stopped to look at mom in her bikini, she had let her nipples fall out of the strings.

The looks she got made her very hot, when we got to our site she ripped my pants off and she sat on my lap. "Dale, those men were looking at me, admiring my body. It felt so good to be noticed by so many men."

I kissed mom and we made love in my chair again. I love how it is made, mom can just spread and go at it.

Mom put her arms around my head and kissed me. She wiggled her butt to get my cock moving.

"Dale, Lets go to bed. I'm a little tired."

We got up on the bed and she laid me on my side, then laid in front of me. Then she pulled my cock into her. "Good night son."

"Good night mom." I laid there so frustrated, I couldn't move, and my cock is in moms lovely pussy. I took my hands and pushed my ass forward I was able to move myself pretty good. It took some doing but I came in her. I was so happy. She turned and held me.

"I knew you would do it, so proud of you son." We fell asleep with her holding me to her breast. I slept very well, like I did as a baby I bet.

We I woke mom was driving my van. I laughed, how does she know how and how did she figure out the seat. I wheeled up after dressing, I was so messy and sticky from my and moms cum. I moved to the passenger seat and looked in the mirror. Mom had put Penny's and her panties hanging from my mirror. I looked over and she had no pants on.

"Mom, you have changed, driving almost naked?"

She lifted her bikini top and smiled at me. "Mom, anyone see's those melons you will cause an accident or get us arrested."

"Captain, you worry too much. Enjoy the ride. She spread her legs so one was on my lap.

My hand went from her newly shaved pussy and her breasts. She drove all the way home like this waving at people as they were taking pictures. We got home and I rolled out of the van and mom walked up to the house naked. I picked up her bikini and headed in.

Inside mom was in her room dressing and packing. She came down and sat on my lap and hugged me. "Dale, thank you for making an old lady feel so young again. Wish me luck with your dad."

She lifted her dress and I smiled She slid down my cock again, this time she just held me.

"I love you, son." She held me even tighter as I felt her shiver. She was cumming she lifted her head and kissed me. She came again. This was enough for me to cum. Mom smiled and kissed me again, then stepped off and slid on her panties quick.

"Something to remember this weekend by."

She walked out crying, then drove off. I hope dad is ready for a wild woman. I went to the van and found mom had cleaned the whole van. God love her. A truck pulled in and a man came over.

"Are you Dale?"

"Yes sir."

"I have a new chair for you, let me get it down and we can adjust it for you."

"He pulls out an electric chair, a nice one. He has me move over to it and he makes adjustments that I felt worked for me. I signed that I received it and he left with my old chair. I drove up into my van and it was perfect. I had myself ready to go. I got a phone call an hour later telling me my furniture would be there in three hours. I called mom.

"Hi Mom."

"Hi Sexy."

"I just wanted to tell you I got my new chair, and my furniture will be here soon, so I'm driving to the condo. Thanks mom, it was a great weekend."

"Dale, I'm driving with a vibrator in me, I miss you so much. I must get the car detailed before I see your father."

"You're an animal mom. I miss you."

I hung up and continued my drive when I got a text. I opened it, mom sent me a video. She filmed herself cumming and she squirted all over the inside of her car. Then she showed me the pool at her feet. It ended with her pussy.

I'll be beating off to this tonight. I arrived at the condominium and opened the door I looked around and decided where everything would go. Then there is a knock on the door.

"Hi Dale."

"Penny?" She ran to me and we hugged hard. She was kissing me all over and I started laughing.

"Calm down young one, what are you doing here?

We hugged and she sat on my lap. "I missed you, so my trainer told me to come up for some training today and tomorrow. I was hoping you had a space for me?"

"I have just the space for you." She hugged me and then her lips touched mine, those perfect lips. I was so hard, and she was giggling. "I had a feeling that would do the trick. Do we have time for a blow job?"

"I hope so."

This time I pulled out my cock and Penny attacked my nuts and my cock; she knew she had to be fast because I told her they could arrive at any time. She was on her feet with her ass up. She was taking my cock all the way into her throat this time. I couldn't believe she could.

"Penny here cums your award." I came and she pulled me up to her mouth so she could taste my cum. She moaned as she enjoyed it. She pulled me out slowly, this time she put me away wet.

We heard a truck pull up and she ran to get a cloth to wash my face. And hers, then she put on her pants. She kissed me.

"It's only been a few days, but I missed kissing you."

Another knock on the door. It was two gorgeous black women. We talked about where things would go. They brought everything up, and shocked me when they put my bed together, opened boxes and put things away. I asked if they wanted a beer and they declined. They were here up to lunch and were sweating like crazy. Penny ran to the pizza place just down the street and she bought pizza, beer, and pop. When she returned the ladies were now happy to have a beer.

"I didn't ask to have you do so much, you must be tired."

"We were asked to do this by the owner, he knows you from a submarine you were both on, he was a cook, and he asked us to stay here as long as it takes as a gift from him."

I called the owner, and I'll be, it was a former chief and he lives not far from me. I made a date to get together in a few weeks. And thanked him.

I hung up and Penny was putting away my underwear and the girls were hanging my clothes in the closet. Penny was showing them my underwear and they were all laughing. She was having fun talking about my cock. The two girls said they would love to see such a handsome cock. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I was back in the kitchen putting things away when I heard:

"Dale, could you do something for me?"

"Yea, I'll be right there."

"Dale, could you lay on the bed and tell me if you like the padding?"

I laid down and she moved to me undoing my pants. "I have a gift for you. The two women came out naked. I sat up and my jaw must have fallen open. They were naked and they we so muscular, and dam sexy.

"Hi Dale, I'm Ginger. May we have some fun?"

"Yes, please do."

"I'm Kathy."

Kathy stood on the bed above my head and sat down slowly. Her brown skin and red lips were something I had never seen before. I licked her hot pussy and she smiled. Then Ginger lowered herself on my cock. In minutes they were both cumming and grinding on me hard. I was eating Kathy as good as I could, and it was working. She came several times before they switched. Penny came to my side as I was eating Ginger, who was a lot darker than Kathy. Her inner lips were bright red. And she tasted like fresh fruit. I ate her like I would mom. I could hear them saying they haven't had sex like this in their short lives.

"Dale honey, we're moving in, we will be your housekeepers. If we can enjoy this wonderful cock."

I just ate Kathy laughing. Then I shoved three fingers into Penny she was not prepared, and she leaned over me so I could feel her breast. Ginger put a finger in Penny's ass and Penny was going crazy, Kathy also added a finger. Penny lost it she was cumming like a river. Kathy and Ginger stopped to watch.

"Dam Penny, I have heard of squirting, but never saw anyone do it. That is dam impressive."

Penny moved back I still had my finger in her, the girls both added another to her ass. Penny went into a cum comma. She couldn't stop, she just kept squirting soaking my new carpet.'

She finally collapses and I was able to say I was cumming. Ginger and Kathy got off me and they sucked my cock. I came and they both took my cum and I just laid there. The girls cleaned up the cum with a wet vac they had. Then finished with the dining room naked.

"Dale, we had a wonderful time. You can eat my pussy anytime you want. I was wondering have you ever had sex with a black woman?"

"No, but I can proudly say I have now. You two were wonderful."

"We must admit we didn't think you could please us, but Dale. I will not forget the best sex I have ever had. I hope Penny enjoyed our fingers in her, tell her we had fun." They both kissed me and walked out. On the bed were their panties, well I should say thongs. Very little material and boy did they smell good. Penny woke up half an hour later.

"How long have I been out?"

"About an hour, the girls thanked you, they said it was the best sex they ever had."

"I think they were hot; I missed the fun part watching you cum in one of them."

"They sucked my cum, they both enjoyed it, they wanted to share a wet kiss with you, so they left you a gift. My cum from each of their mouths."

"She looked in the cup and smiled. Then she drank it.

She curled up to me and went back to sleep. I dozed off a few minutes later. She was so soft, so sweet. The next two days she was gone during the day, she had to do her workouts. Then she would call for me to pick her up. I told her I would meet her out front of her building. She walked out expecting to wait. She jumped for joy when she saw I was already there.

"Dale, I am so happy you were already here I missed you, I hope you weren't here long. She reached over and kissed me. Then she laughed at the four panties hanging now.

I must go home in the morning. Can we order something for dinner and go to your condominium and just relax together?"

"Decide what you want and call, I'm up to anything. She ordered burgers, and Ice cream concretes from Culvers, she asked for extra caramel and hot chocolate on the side. We pulled in and a lady brought us our meal. The extra fillings are in the bag also. I handed her a twenty for a tip, she smiled and put it in her bra. We then drove home.

In the elevator Penny stood with her feet on the arms of my chair teasing me with her lacy panties. The door opened and we went to the condominium. She opened the door and then closed it. She walked by me in her lacey panties and bra. We sat down to eat, and she enjoyed her ice cream until the last few bites. She sat in front of me. I was in the kitchen chair, she poured the melted ice cream on her breast, and I watched it go through her bra to her fully erect nipples, then she took the caramel and poured it over her breast and it was caught up in her bra until it started to fall out running to her pussy.

"You better catch it before it enters my pussy. If it goes into that valley you may have to use a shovel to get it out. Then she poured think hot fudge, she smiled. "It's still warm Dale."

I pushed her back on the table and pull off her panties I started sucking the sauces from her pussy and then worked her clit. She was on her elbows and moaning, her nipples pointing straight up covered. I pulled her to me and licked her as I did. I left her bra on for a few minutes. Sucking the syrup from the lace. Penny was gyrating she want me in her, I undid the clasp and sucked the syrup from her breast, she couldn't wait, she reached down and empaled herself. She was laughing as the syrup was running down her belly. Then she pulled away and started fucking me, yes, she was fucking me her arms behind her, and she was moving fast, she came several times, and I just enjoyed the site of our bodies joined. She pulled away and squirted me breathing so hard. She was gasping for air as the spring dried up.

She got back up and impaled herself again. She was holding herself by her hands on my knees. She was again wild, her hair flying as her head moved side to side, this time she sailed off me squirting like a broken pipe. She landed on the table puffing, her chest moving up and down hard. She was gasping for air. Why does she do this?

"Penny, are you okay?"

"She smiled, with tears in her eyes. I don't want to go. You are so wonderful I love you, Dale."

I pulled her to me and lifted her up. I held her tight. She had her arms around me as she cried.

"You need to concentrate on making the Olympic team, I can't wait to see you accepting the gold medal."

"Dale, I made the team, I was told two days ago." She smiled and hugged me.

"Congratulations Penny, I am so excited for you."

She reached up and kissed me. She put me back in her and she moved in circles as we kissed. I came and she held me tight. She was kissing my chest then my lips again.

"I will be so happy knowing you will be watching. It's a year away, I may not see you because of the training involved. So, I left you something in your van."

"Penny, I'm only a phone call away. Call anytime."

We hugged and showered. She dressed and I went out to her car. But she stopped You must see what I did before I go."

We went to my van, and I rolled up and I saw it right away. She braided the underwear and on the bottom was a heart, inside a picture she took of the both of us. I looked at her and smiled. Pulling her to me. Her breast at my throat and my head to her chest. She laid her head on mine. Then I squeezed her ass and she laughed.