Mystic Academy Ch. 01

Story Info
Applying at a magical academy shouldn't be this difficult.
1.9k words
4.55
2.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 05/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan stood at the bottom of the wide steps leading to the academy, closing her eyes to take a steadying breath. She shivered in the chilly breeze, pulling her coat tighter around her shoulders before shifting her bag from one hand to the other. She shivered as the breeze caught the hem of her long loose dress, the cold wind blowing up her bare legs.

"Well enough of this, girl," she said to herself forcefully, "Get on up there and do your thing."

Rolling her shoulders and patting the dress back down when it threatened to billow in the stronger gusts, her shoes making a muted clicking sound as she hurried up the stone steps. At the top of the stairs she passed two wide pillars supporting a stone archway, traces of snow blowing free from the edges of the cut stone. The imposing wooden doors, banded in wide metal strips faced her like a wall, challenging her presence. She had the impression the silent doors were judging her already, determining her worth before she dared ring the bell.

A month ago Megan had, out of desperation, applied for a research assistant job with one of the professors at the Mystical Academy in the edge of the city. World renown for its research and academic strengths, it had been a long shot when Megan submitted her application but it was worth the risk. Her last job had fallen through when the wife of the mage she was working caught them working on a special temporary growth formula for the man. While she had not expected that particular perk in the job, Megan was certainly not one to pass on a good time and before having to move on suddenly she had been having far too much of just that!

She shook her head, pushing the memories of the last job aside, concentrating on winning this one. She was not exactly sure what Professor Lohar did, she had heard the professor did a fair bit of research in her field of bestiary familiars, always shared with a wink, but knew with her background and appearance there was always a chance.

Pushing her glasses up her nose, Megan patted her hair, making sure it was still in the tight bun, tilting her hat slightly forward for a more professional flair. The low-cut blouse gave more than a hint of her cleavage, always an asset with these jobs, and she took a little hop to make sure they wiggled just enough to be noticeable.

"Ok girl, stop it," she whispered angrily, realizing she was delaying. Stepping forward, she pulled back on the knocker, wincing slightly as the metallic thud.

The door opened with a low grinding creek to reveal an older man looking at her impatiently.

"About time, I didn't think you were going to actually knock!"

The thin man was dressed in a wool suit, a dull brown vest over a white shirt. Balding the hair along the back and sides of his head moved with the newest gust, making Megan snap a hand down again to stop her dress from lifting. Not the impression she wanted to give on the first day, although if it helped, she though with an impish smile, she'd let it ride.

"Sorry, sir," Megan said with just the right submissive tone, "I wanted to make sure I was ready to meet you."

"Not me you are here to meet," the man said stepping aside and waving Megan in impatiently, "I'm Bram, Professor Lohar's secretary. Come on, don't stand in the door all day! It is winter out you know!"

Megan scurried past Bram, feeling the change in temperature once getting out of the wind. The door opened to a small hall with corridors branching off to each side. Stepping in Megan turned to face Bram, bringing her arms in just enough to push her chest forward, giving a polite smile.

"Thank you, Mr Bram," she said politely.

"Yes, yes, come on," Bram turned and began walking along the corridor briskly. Megan felt the man giving off a hurried energy and wondered if it was because of the professor or just something about the man himself. Either way it would not do to let him out pace her.

"Professor Lohar is just finishing an experiment but knows you are coming. I reminded him before I put my work down to come get you!"

"Thank you, I appreciate you coming to meet me!"

"Hmmf," Bram grunted. Looking up at the man, Megan noticed his eyes dart quickly to her blouse before looking away. Hiding her smile, she made sure to give an extra bounce to her step, every little bit helps!

The couple walked briskly down the hall, Megan not making eye contact with the occasional groups of students they passed. More than a few gave her appreciative glances and she couldn't help but notice the school uniforms gave them all a rather distinguished air. Feeling a wave of insecurity, she pushed the thoughts back and her chin up. Look like you belong here, she thought.

After a few minutes they arrived at the professors office, Bram giving the door a nudge with his shoulder.

"I will check with Professor Lohar to see if he is ready for you. Sit over there."

Megan paused at the door taking in the office Bram used. A large desk faced the door, with space for four uncomfortable looking chairs along the walls. The desk was piled in paper clutter, the light on the desk struggling valiantly to cast its glow over the mess. Behind the desk was a wall of filing cabinets and book shelves, most of which looked like they had not been moved in years.

Megan promptly stepped in, setting her bag on the chair. She started unbuttoning her coat, looking at Bram sideways with an eyebrow up.

"What? Oh, right. Hang your coat there," he said waving distractedly at the coat stand.

Megan smiled her thanks, unbuttoning the coat and hanging it on the stand. Turned away from Bram, she smoothed the front of her dress, the slightly tight top giving a hint to her well toned body. Glancing over her shoulder she tugged down on the top to give her breasts a slight bulge before turning back.

"I will let him know you are here," Bram said gruffly, eyes doing the quick flick down again.

"Thank you, sir," Megan said quietly.

"Wait here and don't touch anything."

With that, Bram opened another door leaving it ajar behind him as she left. Megan slowly paced the room, trying to shake off the last of the winter chill that had seeped into her bones. The blouse left her forearms bare, letting her rub her arms to brush down the lingering goosebumps.

Turned to look at one of the book cases, Megan did not notice several smaller creatures scurrying through the open door to climb the bookcase. Each slightly over a foot tall, the monkey like creatures with jet black hair vanished into the darkness watching Megan in the room. The creatures were a combination of pet and helper for Professor Lohar, although helper would be a stretch. Living in the Professors lab they often ran throughout the academy with the other creatures causing trouble for the students and each other.

Bored, Megan sat by her bag with a sigh when she noticed one of the creatures on the desk looking at her.

"Oh, hello little fella!" she said giving a little wave. Unusual creatures were common, her last job the man had a lizard that kept trying to nuzzle under her dress.

The little monkey waved back; its head tilted cutely to one side. It chittered for a few seconds when a second hopped up on the desk beside it. The two weaved through the mess on Brams desk, sitting back on their heels at the edge.

"Well, you two are just the cutest," Megan said. Standing, she glanced at the door before walking over to lean forward in front of them. One of the monkeys held its arm out, hand curled, getting a giggle from Megan.

"Right back at ya, little fella," making a fist of her own she fist bumped the monkey, smiling at their excited reaction. A sound behind her caught her attention, turning to see two more opening her bag.

"Oh! No, scoot away from that!"

Twisting quickly her foot caught on the floor making her stumble. Barely catching her balance, she lurched forward as she felt two impacts on her back. Feeling a tugging on her blouse, she heard the chittering of the monkeys in both ears as they climbed up to her shoulders.

"Eek!" she tried to step forward to feel her foot suddenly stop. Already off balance she fell to her knees, leaning forward on one arm. More chittering filled the air as other monkeys came out from behind her, several landing on her back or jumping in front of her.

"Ow! Stop that you!" Megan waved her hands over her head, trying to push back the monkeys messing with her hair, the tight bun unravelling to their excited noise.

Others clustered around her on the floor, climbing up her blouse. Feeling the material part she looked down in horror to see her blouse opened and being pulled from her dress.

"Woah! Hey now!" Trying to lean back, she struggled to keep her blouse closed.

Distracted from the ones on her shoulders, she let out another squeak as they started tickling her neck, making her twist her head and roll her shoulders. Hearing her sudden laugh the ones tugging at her blouse started tickling her sides, making her rock side to side giggling. Others behind her grabbed at her hips, making her jump in surprise, falling forward as her foot was pulled back.

"AAHH! Stop it," she said laughing before falling heavily on the floor. This seemed to set them off more, rolling to her back laughing as the critters jumped up excitedly. She felt her arms pulled back, her blouse popping open as the fingers found her ribs and belly.

Megan laughed again, rolling helplessly to the sides. Her dress had worked up her legs and she felt a moment of coolness as a shoe was somehow pulled off. She tried pulling the foot back but with so many of them tickling her body concentration was impossible.

"Aahh, no stop it!" she said laughing helplessly, she had a moment of horror as she felt her bra get pulled down, a breast popping free. The creatures on her belly seemed to enjoy it, taking turns slapping the soft skin and hardening nipple. Her foot was pulled back and finally a loud laugh escaped as the felt nails pulling the sock away to get the sensitive skin underneath.

"Hey! Stop that, Let the poor woman up!"

The monkeys stopped their tickle assault, running off Megan in an avalanche of chittering. Megan sat up slowly, brushing her hair back to see a smirking Bram and another man standing at the door. Oh my god, she thought as she looked at the mess of herself. Blouse ripped open with her boobs hanging out, hair a tangled mess, dress drawn midthighs with bare legs on full display with a bare foot.

Megan simply sat on the floor, feeling the tears welling, as she looked up at the two men. Could this day get any worse?