Mystical Trash Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah?" I replied, as tears fell from my eyes on to a tattoo image of a clown on his ribs.

"Did you want me to take my legs off?" he asked.

"Sure, I guess." I proceeded to watch as he took off his prosthetics. The robotic components flexed then fell limp as he disconnected the straps. It was the first time I had fully seen the truth of Tony's legs.

Tony turned his head to look at me. He said, "Do you want me to take my boxers off?" The way he said it made me sick to my stomach. Like this was all he was good for. He would lay there and I could go to my mom's room and get a condom. Maybe he would have kissed me, touched me. But that wasn't what I wanted. I moved closer, resting my head on his chest. I told him, "It's ok; I just want to hold you." I could feel his heart beating but as I reached for his hand my fingers brushed his wrist. He had started to cut himself vertically, tearing open his veins; Tony wanted to die. I whispered softly, "You need to get help."

With that he just started bawling. "I'm sorry, Sunny, I'm so sorry."

I sighed. "I don't know how to love you- I don't know how to save you."

Tony put his arms around me. "There's nothing to save; I'm a worthless piece of shit."

"Please don't say that."

"It's true," Tony sighed through tears. His grip loosened. "Just answer me this- Sunny, are we still friends? If we're not I'll understand."

"Tony, I'll always be your friend," is what I should have said, what I will always regret. Instead I got off the bed and retrieved the money, gave him the two hundred dollars and told him to go. That was the last time I spoke to him.

* * *

I leaned back, lying in Jahil's strong arms. "Spoke?" Jahil asked.

"Yeah, I can't say I haven't seen Tony," I said, envisioning his current collection of body art and piercings. I cuddled my face to Jahil's shoulder, his body felt so warm, I couldn't help myself. My lips touched his neck, his jaw, then finally to his sensual mouth. I always thought about the person I would lose my virginity to. In my fantasies I wanted a big strong man with big thick muscles. I wanted my first time to hurt. I wanted to cry as my lover held me. I wanted Jahil.

But so did Elena. I could hear my mother's voice echo like an undead spirit. "She can't have him."

Jahil was suddenly struck with a headache so painful he couldn't open his eyes.

My mother's ghostly voice continued. "I need his power; the baby needs his power. My little boy will be born under the light of the Christmas moon."

"What?" There was no way I heard that correctly.

Jahil suddenly started coughing. He sat up in bed, grasping at his chest.

"Austin!" I cried. I held Jahil close, rocking him in my arms. I could feel his body trembling in pain.

When Austin finally came in, his father was having a seizure. Austin got into bed and held him. "Dad, I'm here." He threw up a shield of white healing energy, covering his father's body. "It's going to be ok."

I would have wanted to keep Jahil in my bed, but Austin thought it best for his father to sleep on the sofa. "If Elena tries to attack I won't be able to protect both of you."

I nodded. "I trust you." God, I wish I hadn't.

12