Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn," he said, his voice husky from post-orgasm. "Get on the bed."

"But-" she started to protest but he cut her off.

"Now," he ordered with a low growl.

Surprisingly, she obeyed with a gulp. This fearless warrior woman, queen of the Amazons, who could crush him with a flick of her wrist, obeyed his command. What the ever-loving fuck was going on?

Tatiana lay on her back looking up at Jake as he approached. He knelt down between her knees and she spread her legs wide as his hands pushed her thighs open. Then, he hooked his hands in the crook of her knees and pushed them up toward her head. There she was, ass in the air, exposing her hairy, glistening pussy to whatever Jake had in store for it.

It was Jake's turn to not give warning. He buried his face in her pussy and started devouring her flesh.

"Oh, goddess!" she cried out as his tongue began to lap up her juices. Her hands went to the blankets and grasped them, hanging on for dear life.

Jake cleaned her juices off of her pussy lips before diving between them, licking and sucking at whatever he could get into his mouth.

"BLESS ME, ARTEMIS!" Tatiana cried as she tensed up when Jake flicked her clit.

He licked up and down the valley of her inner folds. When he stuck his tongue inside her, one of her hands clenched the hair on the back of his head, forcing his face into her pussy.

Jake ignored the pain and went for the prize. She was ready.

"Oh, Jake," she moaned, panting with exertion.

"AHHHHH!" she screamed next as her reprieve was over. Jake attacked her clit with a frenzy, licking and sucking, rolling it around his tongue. Her breathing quickened and her hips moved as if on their own, trying and utterly failing to match his rhythm.

"Oh, Jake! Oh, Jake! By Aries, my Jake!" she panted as her hands slammed back to the blankets with a death grip.

Finally, Jake held her legs to her chest with his left forearm as his right hand came down and he inserted two fingers into her tight channel, finding that rough patch of inner walls, and fingering it.

Tatiana's body locked up as she clenched around his fingers. Her pussy squirted like a geyser and Jake barely had time to get out of the way before drowning in her cum. She screamed louder than Sestia had earlier, only she didn't stop to take a breath. Her face went purple as her scream died out and she went limp under him. Her pussy was still clenching and releasing his fingers, though, and Jake laughed as her orgasm continued even in her unconsciousness.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"My queen!" Sestia exclaimed, standing and making her way to the entrance of her hut. Her leg was still weak so it took her a moment to pull the flap back and look outside.

"Easy, sister," Lenore said from just outside. "There is nothing to worry about."

"Nothing to worry about!?" she exclaimed. "Did you not hear our queen's scream?"

"I did," Lenore said with a soft smile. "She is not in danger."

Sestia crossed the threshold and stood next to Lenore, her arms crossed under her breasts. "Explain," she ordered.

Lenore looked at Sestia with a broad smile. "It was a scream of pleasure, not pain."

"Nonsense," Sestia replied. "I know her screams of pleasure and she has never screamed like that."

"True enough. I am familiar with her screams as well."

"Then what makes you think-"

"Because that was the same scream you made earlier today by the river." Lenore looked at Sestia pointedly.

Sestia looked confused for a moment. A minute later, realization hit and she blushed deeply. "Oh."

"Yes, sister," Lenore said with a mischievous smile. "Oh, is right."

Sestia smirked at Lenore. Then, without another word, she pulled the flap aside and re-entered her hut.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Releasing Tatiana, Jake gently positioned her body in as comfortable a position he could. Knowing she wasn't all that concerned with modesty, he left her naked and lying on the blankets. Although, he did position her body on her side with an arm over her breasts and her legs crossed so she didn't wake up exposing herself. Just in case.

He got up and started gathering the torn fragments of his flight suit, rummaging through it all to find the rations he had stored in it. He found a couple of meal bars and a canteen of water, and sat down next to the sleeping beauty. He took a long drink of the water before tearing open the meal bar and taking a bite.

Looking at the unconscious woman next to him as he ate, he saw that, while her legs were closed and her vagina not visible, her thick bush of pubic hair could still be seen. He grabbed the shirt she was wearing from where it had been discarded on the ground and draped it over her hips, hiding her nakedness.

"I'm a piss-poor pilot," Jake whispered to himself, 'if I can't even pay attention to detail."

He just now noticed how long her hair was. Okay, maybe he had noticed before, but it didn't register until that moment. Her hair splayed out behind her above her head. In the heat of the moment, Jake hadn't realized she had done it when she lay down. It was long, possibly down to her ass, if not longer. While the headband she wore kept most of it from her face, a few stray strands made their way over her cheek. Jake smiled as he gently removed them, bringing her beauty into full view.

"In my twenty-five years of chasing women," Jake whispered as he gently brushed the back of his fingers across her cheek, "I've never met one that took my breath away, much less fueled the desire to settle down with."

He smiled as he looked down at the sleeping beauty. He took the last bite of his meal bar and chewed. It was remarkable how beautiful she was, how beautiful all three of them were. They were like goddesses out of a fairy tale.

"And here in less than a day, I'd kill my best friend to protect the three of them," he whispered as he took a deep breath and sighed.

Tatiana imitated his sigh in her sleep. She took a deep breath and when she let it out with a sigh of her own, a soft moan escaped her lips. Jake's heart, and dick, swelled at the sound. Her body seemed to relax even further after her sigh, almost as if she were melting into the blankets. She moaned softly again as he stroked her cheek. Her hand slowly took hold of his and put it beneath her cheek, on top of hers, palm up.

He chuckled quietly. "Like I'd need to." He took another deep breath. "They could kill me with a single finger, but I'd still do my damndest to protect them."

He couldn't help but stare at Tatiana's gorgeous body. From her heart-shaped face to her slender neck; from the pale beauty of her supple breasts to her rock-hard and well-defined abs; from her goddess-like pussy to her heavenly, plump ass; from her well-toned legs to, yes, even her graceful feet, she was the picture of perfection.

When he sat there and thought about it, though, Sestia and Lenore were no less perfect.

These women; these goddesses. Less than a day. A few hours, really. He couldn't leave, he realized. Even if it were possible to get beyond the barrier, though it had to be because he was here, after all, he would stay. He'd miss his life; his tiny apartment that barely had enough room for him and his dogs; his dogs, two miniature dachshunds, Badger and Butcher, the closest things he'd ever come to a relationship; his friends and co-workers, he'd miss it all.

His parents and his sister would take care of his things. His kid-sister Lily, ten years younger than him, had been pestering him for ages to let her keep his adorable sausages. She puppy-sat for him every time he needed her to, so the boys were already used to her. Hell, given the choice, they'd probably go to her before him every time anyway. He loved his boys. They weren't just dogs to him; they were family.

Being a test-pilot was a hazardous job. There were always any number of things that could go wrong with a plane during a test flight so he had to have a living will made out. Lily would get his boys as well as anything else she might need from his apartment. She would also get his life savings, contingent upon her helping the rest of the family with it if they needed it. Not that he thought he'd need to, of course. He'd never tell her how to spend her money. However, he wanted to make sure his parents were cared for, so he'd put a clause in his will that if they needed money, she was to make sure they had it. Whatever remained would go to his parents. They'd either sell it or put it in storage. Knowing them, they'd put it in storage. Dad would probably make a sort of shrine of his things in a storage room.

Jake chuckled. Tatiana moaned again and stirred. Her eyes fluttered open as she took a deep breath and looked up at Jake.

"What is wrong, my Jake?" she asked as she raised her free hand to stroke his cheek. It exposed her breasts and Jake stared at them, and right through them.

"Huh?" he replied. "Nothing. Why?"

"You look troubled."

"Oh. Yeah. Not really. Just thinking about home." He smiled down at her.

"I am sorry."

"Ahh, don't be." Jake shrugged. "I've come to terms with it while waiting for you to wake up. You take risks in my line of work. Like you three, for example. You know anything could go wrong in the heat of battle."

"True," she replied, then looked at herself as she sat up. Smirking, she said, "After that intense amount of pleasure, you expect me to be angry at allowing my body to be exposed to you?"

Jake shrugged and grinned. "Never hurts to be cautious. Besides, I'm nothing if not chivalrous."

"I am not familiar with that word."

He chuckled. "It means showing courtesy toward women. You know, opening doors; allowing women to go first, all that jazz."

"Ah," she replied, slightly confused. "I am fully capable of opening doors, Jake. Are modern women not strong enough to do so?"

"Uh, I think it's more that women want to be appreciated nowadays."

She scoffed. "Unnecessary weakness. I did not consume your seed because you are nice to me."

He barked out a laugh. After a few seconds of laughter he sobered. "So then, why did you? The queen of the Amazons subjugating herself to a man? Is that not considered weakness among your people?"

"As I said before, I am no queen, and we are no longer Amazons. The title Sestia and Lenore bestow upon me is now only customary, nothing more."

"Alright, so please explain," Jake said. "You gave me your word you would."

"Yes," she replied and lowered her head, her eyes going to the floor. Taking his hands, she began. "Throughout our history, women have ruled our people. An Amazon who allowed herself to be subjugated to a man was considered heresy and blasphemy. At best, she would be exiled from the city; at worst, publicly humiliated and executed. No Amazon would lower herself to such humiliation."

"But, Lenore said you married," Jake said.

"Some married," she replied pointedly as she looked into his eyes. "Even those rare few that took a man for a husband still did not in any way subjugate herself to him. A warrior that took a husband made certain the boundaries were set before ever agreeing to such a dangerous path. She would be in charge at all times. She would make the decisions for the house. She managed the house and all within, to include providing for the needs of the house. The male's role was little better than a servant. He deferred to her want and will in every aspect of his life. He made no decisions for himself and was given no freedom to do as he pleased."

"That sounds more like slavery," Jake pointed out.

"Indeed," she replied, blushing slightly. "I confess I never understood nor agreed with the practice. Which is why when I came of age and was allowed to mate, I chose to abstain. I could not see myself lording over another being. Not to mention having most of my life scrutinized by the elders."

"What do you mean?"

"If an Amazon married, the elders frequented her house, most times unannounced, to monitor the marriage and ensure no violations of the law. Any offense observed found the male immediately executed and the Amazon put on trial for her crime."

Jake's eyes widened in shock.

"Such cases were rarer than marriage. Yes, we loved our men. However, we brooked no violation of our laws concerning mating relationships."

"Now I see where historians incorrectly assumed you hated men. That's barbaric."

"I do not disagree. However, that was the way of our people. I am sure there were periods of your history that could be said the same?"

"Indeed," Jake agreed. "Five hundred years ago the monarchy in England, the people you called the Saxons, were oppressing their people. So, some of them fled the country and came to America. Slowly, over time, they began to push the natives out of their own land. Whole wars were fought against the Native Americans. Thousands were slaughtered needlessly. Then, the slave ships began to come from Africa. Slavery was rampant across the country with many slave owners brutally punishing slaves for any various infractions. One historian tells a story of a male slave being boiled alive after getting his owner's wife pregnant."

"We would never," Tatiana said. Her voice was calm but her eyes betrayed her horror.

"Humans throughout the ages have committed horrible acts against others. Even more have suffered at the hands of their brutality. I understand your people's customs even if I don't agree with them. Still, they sounded like lambs compared to the cruelty of others in history."

"Then I am glad to have missed such evil."

"If we ever get off this island, you might just witness some of it first-hand," Jake told her.

"It still exists even to this day?" she asked, incredulous.

"Evil will always exist in the hearts of humanity, your highness."

"Do not call me that, Jake," she replied. "It is an insult."

Jake lowered his head in deference. "Apologies. I wasn't aware. But back to what we were talking about. What does all of this have to do with you subjugating yourself to me, so to speak?"

"When the power shifted between Amazon queens, and the old queen was no longer able to lead, she knelt before her successor and...serviced her." She blushed.

Jake looked at her, horrified. "So, your mother was, um, serviced by your grandmother!?"

"What!? No!" she said, laughing. "My mother was serviced by her predecessor."

"I'm confused."

"Surviving Amazon queens are never directly related from predecessor to successor. The only time a daughter of a queen, such as myself, takes control is if her mother dies in battle. Then, she may choose to continue to rule or pass the title to another."

"So," he started to say but she continued.

"Though you are male, you have shown exceptional ability to lead; more so than I have in five thousand years," she told him.

"Now, hold on," he protested. "What makes you think I want to lead you?"

"Successors aren't given a choice, Jake," she said shyly, looking at the ground between them.

"But, what about Sestia and Lenore?" he asked, trying to reason with her.

She was shaking her head. "They are not fit to lead. You are a high ranking commander in your army, are you not?"

"Air Force, but yeah."

"I do not know what an 'Air Force' is, but you are knowledgeable, Jake. You have the ability to lead us much better than I."

"That can't be true," he protested.

"It is," she replied.

"But-"

"Stop, Jake," she interrupted. Tears started forming in her eyes. "For five thousand years I have lead our people. For five thousand years I have watched my sisters die. We were two hundred strong when we arrived and now there are only the three of us." Tears trickled down her cheeks. "The Grak'gull have killed us off one by one for centuries, Jake."

"Such is the way of war, Tatiana," he replied. "But you did one better. There is only one of them left."

Again, she shook her head before staring into his eyes. Her tear-filled eyes pierced his soul. "You saved Sestia's life today," she whispered. "I thought she was lost, but you saved her against all I ever thought possible." She choked up as she squeezed his hands. "Imagine how many of my sisters would be alive today if you had led us from the beginning."

"Leave the past in the past, Tatiana," Jake said. "Dwelling on it will only bring you down."

"But I am down, Jake," she protested. "I have fallen as far as I can short of death. I can go no further and live through it. I cannot save my injured sisters. I cannot plant and grow crops. I cannot mend walls. The only thing I am good enough for is hunting and battle. I cannot lead. That is why you must lead us." She shook his hands again for emphasis. "I beg you, Jake. Please. Lead us. Help us to prosper. Help us to conquer our enemies and grow fat with children."

"Children!?" he said, taken aback.

"Yes, Jake!" she replied, blushing through her tears. "We must reproduce in order to flourish."

Jake stood. "I-I'm not so sure about this," he said. "I need some time to think."

"What will it take to convince you, Jake?" she asked, kneeling before him. "Swallowing your seed again?" she asked as she reached for his limp cock.

Jake gently took hold of her hand. Kneeling down, he kissed the back of it, as he would a lady. "As much as I enjoyed that, no," he said with a smile. "I guess I just need to come to terms with it, is all. You said I didn't have a choice, and you've already done the deed, so to speak."

"Yes, Jake. You are queen now."

He chuckled and cleared his throat. "Uh, that would be king, I do believe."

"No, Jake," she replied in all seriousness. "Kings of the past have all been tyrants bent on subjugating us to their will. They think they are superior to women. You are no king. No, you are queen of the Amazons now."

Jake shook his head and chuckled again. "Then I will have to prove to you that kings can be just as noble and good as queens can be. Besides, it's only a title, reserved for the gender of the nobility. Kings are male as queens are female."

"As you wish," she said. "So you accept?"

"I thought you said I didn't have a choice."

"You do not. However, you could still choose to leave, if possible."

"Or I could pass the title back to you, or one of the others."

"Not possible. The only way out now is death or inability to lead."

"Damn," he chuckled dryly. "I tried."

She looked up at him. She was so gorgeous. Kneeling on the ground as she was lit a fire of desire in Jake's belly. In that moment he wanted nothing more than to throw her back on the blankets and ravish her body until the sun came up.

The sun.

Jake just realized the setting sun was casting long shadows across the opening of the hut and it had gotten considerably darker.

"Jake?" Tatiana asked.

Jake looked back down at her and sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He wasn't sure about this. He wasn't sure about any of this. He felt mentally and physically overwhelmed. How was he supposed to lead these women who could snap him like a twig for even looking at them sideways? How was he supposed to just accept some thousands-of-years-old custom that he didn't even believe in?

He sighed again. Ultimately, though, they believed in it. And they did need help. Desperately.

"I accept," he replied.

She grinned and hugged him tight. Her face was right next to his crotch and he could feel her hot breath on his member. Blood began to travel south. He leaned down and took her hands, pulling her to her feet. Cupping her jawline, he wiped the remnants of her tears from her cheeks with his thumbs. Then, he leaned in and kissed her softly. She returned his kiss, sticking her tongue out and licking his lips softly as they pulled apart.

Tatiana's stomach took that moment to rumble. Jake grinned as she blushed. He bent down and picked up the meal bar he set aside for her. Handing it and the canteen to her, he said, "Here. It's not much but it'll put something in your belly. We can have the gra-, er, whatever that thing is, eggs and meat for breakfast unless the other two have eaten them already."