Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, my que-, er, king," she said with a shy smile as she took them.

"It's been a long day. Why don't we get some sleep?" he offered.

She nodded and moved toward the blankets.

"I'd like to be alone tonight, if you don't mind," he told her, regretting his decision instantly. It was the right decision, however. He had a lot to think about.

"Oh, certainly, my king," she replied. She moved in to kiss his cheek before heading for the door. "Goodnight, my Jake."

"Goodnight, Tatiana," he replied.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Jake lie awake long after Tatiana's presence faded from the room. Her scent lingered in his mind as he thought about what she had told him. He stared up at nothing, and not just because the darkness was so black he couldn't see his hand in front of his face. Slowly, deliberately, he thought about the day's events. If anyone had told him when he woke up that morning that he'd be exiled on a hidden island in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle, he would have had them committed. But that goes without saying.

"What the fuck?" Jake softly whispered as he took a deep breath and sighed.

This whole day was a series of one overwhelming event after another. First, a perfectly normal test flight fails just minutes from its completion, the plane exploding against an invisible barrier and literally disintegrating. Yeah, Jake took into account what the women had said happened to their ship when they tested the barrier. If what they said was true then nothing of his plane would have survived the impact. Not even the little black box that carried the flight's data and eventual cause for failure would ever be found, and that thing was supposed to be indestructible.

Next, he's thrown into an unknown island jungle and almost eaten by a prehistoric dinosaur that isn't supposed to exist. Not to mention the damn monster was virtually indestructible.

Then, he's found by three of the most gorgeous women on the planet with magic whips, super strength and healing, no apparent inhibitions, before going on a hunt for the last dinosaur.

Lastly, the queen of the fucking amazons chose him, a male of all people, to succeed her, expecting him to help them prosper and, of all things, impregnate them all.

It was just about more than Jake's mind could comprehend. He fell asleep thinking about the day's events and how he would be able to cope with it all.