Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake wasn't shy about taking direction from a woman. She knew her body better than he did, after all. Why wouldn't he allow her to guide him in how to pleasure her best? Most men would take it as an insult to their ego to have to be told how to best please their partner. Jake? Hell no. He made sure most of the women he was with knew that if he was doing something wrong, he wanted her to tell him and teach him the right way to do it. Ultimately, it boiled down to the mindset of her pleasure outweighing his ego; simple as that.

The difference between Tracy and these women, however, was Tracy genuinely was more masculine in physique. There was very little curve to her waist and that turned most men off completely because she didn't have a small waist that tapered out to wide hips and thighs. No, her waist was almost straight up and down with just a small inward curve.

She had zero body fat and was all muscle. Her ass, even her breasts, were more muscular than most men. Oh, they still jiggled when he slammed into her; she liked it rough. He still grabbed and squeezed them just as he would any other pair of breasts when he railed her from behind, which was her favorite position. There just wasn't much to grab onto besides her overly large nipples.

By contrast, every one of these three goddesses, while visibly muscular, still carried a measure of femininity to their bodies. There was no part of their bodies you could look at and not be sure of their gender. And while they didn't appear to have an ounce of fat on them either, you could tell their sex by the smoothness of their skin, the way their hips swayed when they walked, the way their modest-sized breasts bounced with every step. Jake was mesmerized by the three of them. He licked his lips as he felt a familiar heat growing in his pants.

"You are drooling, my king," Sestia said with a giggle as she started getting dressed.

"What heterosexual male with half a brain wouldn't drool watching three goddesses naked and dripping wet approach him," Jake said with a grin.

"Anyone but you, my king, and they would be without the means to procreate with a flick of my wrist," Tatiana said with a dark scowl.

Jake's smile faltered. "Damn. Harsh."

"Our bodies are for you and you alone, Dikos Mou," Sestia said, smiling warmly at him as she dressed.

"For any other to defile it with their eyes is a grave insult and is to be punished accordingly," Lenore said.

"Wait," Jake protested as he looked at Sestia. "I thought you didn't care if men looked at your naked body? Isn't that what you told me that first day when you were bathing in the river?"

"That was then; this is now," she replied with a shrug.

"In other words, that was before we gave ourselves to you," Lenore said. "By your will we expose ourselves however you wish."

"I will not," Tatiana declared defiantly as she gazed into Jake's eyes. "I give myself to you and no other man. Any other man that dares 'ogle' me, as you put it, will die a slow and painful death."

"Okay," Jake protested. "First off, easy on the death threats please. If we ever do somehow get off the island, killing someone because of an insult is against the law." He looked at the confused faces of the three now-clothed women. "It's forbidden," he said by way of explanation.

"We know what 'against the law' means, my king," Tatiana said. "We are confused as to the 'why'."

"Times have changed in the last five thousand years," Jake explained as he started walking back to camp. "There are more societal restrictions on what is and isn't proper social etiquette."

"And it is proper social etiquette to openly stare at a woman with such desire?" Tatiana asked.

"As I said before, no. Not at all. However, it's also considered far more heinous to kill for such a seemingly innocent offense."

"Seemingly innocent?" she said, heat in her voice.

Jake stopped and turned to face the angry Amazon. "When you think about the scale of, for lack of a better term, evil actions, killing is far more severe a crime than simple ogling. Is it wrong to stare so blatantly at a woman, undressing and making love to her in your mind without her permission? Yes. But killing a man for that is unsettling at best."

"And at worst?" Lenore asked.

Jake eyed her for a moment. "Despicable," he said, trying and failing to hide the anger that came out of nowhere at Tatiana's words. "Evil. Look, I get it," he said as he looked between the three women. "For the last five thousand years you've lived the way you live without any outside influence. You've been able to live by your culture, or creed, or whatever your moral compass suggests, and here in the moment I don't fault you for that one bit. You've endured hardships I am only now barely coming to understand, if I ever do.

"But out there?" He pointed to the distance beyond the barrier. "Out there is a different world from what you're used to. There are laws and rules that we must abide by in order to coexist with other people. Are there evil people in the world today as there were in your time? Of course. But that's why we have laws and people in place designed to correct such abhorrent behavior."

Tatiana, while still defiant, managed to look slightly chastised.

"I don't mean for you to change who you are," Jake said, his anger lessening. "At your core you are good women who would do anything for your people. I just need you to promise me that if we ever do get off of this island, I need you to keep your anger in check and follow my lead," he said as he eyed each woman. "Please, just check with me before you do anything that might potentially severely hurt someone. With your strength even a simple punch would likely kill someone and I want to avoid that at all costs."

The three women looked at each other before turning back to Jake. "As you will, my king," Tatiana said, nodding. Sestia and Lenore began nodding as well.

"No," Jake protested. "Not as I will. I don't want you to do this for me because I order it. I want you to do this because you want to. Because ultimately it will keep us all safe and together."

"No one will take you from me, Dikos Mou," Sestia growled.

Jake chuckled. "I doubt anyone could." Then he looked seriously at them. "I'm more worried about someone taking you from me because of ignorance or a misunderstanding."

They looked at him dubiously for a few seconds.

"No matter how strong you are, there's always someone stronger," Jake said. "It might not take physical strength to separate us, but there are other ways of measuring strength that can counteract physical strength."

The women looked between each other for a few seconds. As they looked back at Jake, Tatiana spoke. "I agree that we know nothing of the customs of the outside world. I do not believe we will ever see what lies beyond our island. However, in the event we do, we will defer to your judgement until we can acclimate ourselves to modern society."

Jake let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding. His shoulders slumping as he sighed in relief, he approached the beautiful redhead and kissed her. Then he kissed Sestia and Lenore in turn. "Thank you."

"Of course, my king," Lenore said.

Wordlessly, they made their way back to camp, Sestia effortlessly picking up the more than two-hundred pound cockpit seat with one hand and carrying it over her shoulder.

The last vestiges of evening light left the horizon as they finished eating. Jake and Lenore entered their now communal hut to sleep. Jake lay on his side in his boxers with a nude Lenore snuggling her back against his chest. Lenore had her head on Jake's arm, his other hand draped around her with his hand cupping her breast. As tired as he was from the long days building the wall, Jake couldn't sleep. After a half an hour and no closer to drifting off, Jake sighed softly. Lenore shifted slightly in his arms, seeming to get more comfortable.

"What troubles you, my king?" Lenore whispered in the dark.

Jake sighed again. "Was I that obvious?"

Lenore shrugged. "I have become familiar with your breaths while you sleep."

Jake smiled to himself. "I'm not sure," he whispered. "I--something about the bitch is nagging at me."

"I must confess doubt as well, though I would never discuss it openly with Sestia within earshot."

"Oh?" Jake asked, expressing genuine surprise. "What kind of doubt?"

She hesitated. Rather than push for her to explain, Jake let her continue when she was ready.

"I--I am unsure--I mean..." she stammered. "Everything in me tells me we need to kill her. Maybe that is my heritage instructing me, or mayhap it is my need for revenge. Though, I am beginning to doubt my resolve."

"Why?"

"I do not know."

"Could it possibly be because she's not acting like you thought she might?"

"I suppose," Lenore answered. "I was sure that she was going to attack you that first day. Then again today, not only does she not attack, but she brings a boon?"

Jake tightened his hold on the gorgeous light amber-haired amazon. "Yeah, that surprised me, too."

"What can it mean?" Lenore whispered and Jake heard the uncertainty in her words.

"I have no idea," Jake replied before softly kissing the back of her ear. "Hopefully it means she's not so intent on making meals out of us and all our hard work building this wall is for naught. Maybe as long as we keep providing fish for her to eat, she'll leave us alone."

Lenore sighed and kissed his arm under her head. "The Grak'gull have done so much to our people. For as long as we can remember, they have hunted us. That being said, even if the queen and I were to agree to peace, I do not believe Sestia will ever give up her quest for revenge."

"No one's saying that she has to," Jake replied. "But neither will we let her pursue her quest alone. Though I have my doubts, without some kind of concrete proof that the monster should be spared, we'll find a way to kill her eventually. She's smart and cunning, but that will only last for so long."

The beautiful Amazon warrior snuggled closer into him. "Thank you, my king," she replied. Then, chuckling slightly as she wiggled her bottom, she said, "Your pleasure is pressing into my backside."

"Hm hm," Jake chuckled. "Do you want me to move?" He started to adjust his hips away from her but she stopped him with a hand on his thigh.

"I did not say it was uncomfortable, my king," she said and Jake heard the satisfaction in her whispered words.

"I have a question, Len," Jake said, whispering into her ear.

"Hmm?" she asked.

"Earlier today, you said that you gave yourselves to me. What did you mean?"

"Exactly that, my king. We are yours, heart, mind, and yes, body. There is nothing we would not do for you if it were within our power."

"I get that. I guess what I'm wondering is, why? Why me? Other than the fact that I'm the only man you've seen in five millennia, that is. I can't help but think your attraction is born simply of convenience and nothing more."

She seemed to ponder his words for a few moments before answering.

"We Amazons value strength and courage more than simple physical attraction. Do not mistake my words. You are very attractive, physically, and that attraction only grows by the day. No, I believe I knew I wanted to give myself to you the day I saw you battling the Grak'gull."

"Which reminds me," Jake said. "I don't believe I ever asked you how you found me."

"Simple. While the Grak'gull's roar is loud, we are used to hearing it. No, we heard the sounds of your weapons and went to investigate." She took a deep breath and seemed to hesitate. "We were still some way off when we heard the crash of your seat on the ground and your cry of surprise as you fell.

"When we arrived and I saw you with your, what did you call it, kay-bare, and you dropped the monster, I--could not help but--um--well..." she trailed off as she gently grabbed his hand that was on her breast and slowly put it between her legs. She was dripping wet. "Even more so than now."

Jake slowly withdrew his hand from her slick arousal, but not before grazing a finger along her slick bud with agonizing slowness. "I think I understand," he said, kissing the nape of her neck.

Lenore moaned loudly and pressed her butt further into his groin. Jake's manhood hardened further when she took his slick finger in her mouth and sucked her juices off of it.

Replacing his hand on her breast, Lenore settled against him once more and relaxed.

After a few minutes of silence, Jake could hear Lenore's deep, slow breathing of slumber. He sighed contentedly and joined her a few minutes later.

12