Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am thirsty, my king," Tatiana commented with a husky tone as she fell to her knees in front of Jake. Reaching out to wrap her hand around the shaft, she stroked it slowly as she made her request. "May I drink?"

"You--jeezus!" Jake exclaimed as, not even waiting for permission, she leaned forward and took him in her warm, luscious mouth to the hilt. Plump, wet lips glided up and down the veiny shaft as sunken cheeks visibly announced the power with which the redhead sucked on Jake's cock. Strong hands gripped the armrests of Jake's 'throne' with such force that the metal creaked and groaned. "Fuck!" Jake groaned as his eyes rolled into the back of his head, pleasure overwhelming his senses and frying his nerve endings.

Jake barely registered Sestia and Lenore's giggles as they watched their king being pleasured by their queen. Hands unconsciously moved down between wet thighs and lightly rubbed at themselves as the two watched their queen, with her ass in the air and wiggling with delight, rubbing furiously at her own pleasure as she sucked off their king.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Five-hundred miles away, a pair of hazel eyes watched the orgy taking place with unrestrained desire on a small laptop screen. Delicate fingers trickled along tantalized flesh before coming to rest on soaking, pink folds, lightly caressing the protruding bud of a sensitive womanhood. A gasp and moan of pleasure escaped dry, plump lips as fingers quickened their pace. Deep, rasping breaths echoed around the small bedroom as hips gyrated in sync with swirling fingers.

Pupils dilated as the voyeur took in the man's orgasm on the screen, imagining it was her mouth wrapped around that delicious cock. The voyeur imagined swallowing every drop of the delicious seed as a flurry of sensations coiled around her pubic mound before exploding out and frying nerve endings along sweat-soaked skin. The voyeur cried out in ecstasy as her body vibrated on the bed, hips writhing as euphoric bliss coursed through her body like an avalanche.

The watcher panted as her orgasm subsided, her creamy thighs slamming together to trap her hand between her legs. Her free hand reached up and slammed the laptop closed as she curled into a ball on her side.

"You're... alive," the watcher panted with a seductive smile. "And you... owe me a date."

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Jake lay face up on the hard-packed dirt in front of his flight seat with his head resting on a smooth rock. Tatiana lay between his legs with her head resting on his right thigh, not too far from his flaccid penis. Sestia lay to his left, molded to his side with her head and hand on his chest, absently running her fingers through his chest hair. Lenore lay curled into his right side with her head resting in the crook of his shoulder. The foursome sighed in contentment with full bellies. The goat meat had been just what the doctor ordered after days of nothing but fish and eggs.

"You girls ever just lay here and look up at the stars?" Jake absently asked the women as his hands trickled along the skin of Sestia and Lenore's backs.

"At one time, yes," Tatiana replied, her warm breath tickling the sensitive hairs on his balls.

"But they lost their allure after time," Sestia added.

"One can only gaze at their steady pattern for so long before the sight loses its appeal," Lenore finished.

"It's been quite a while since I've just lain here looking at the stars," Jake said. "There are so many out here compared to back home."

Lenore looked up at him without lifting her head. "What do you mean? Are there no stars in the sky where you are from?"

"Sure there are," Jake replied with a chuckle. "They're just harder to see because of the surface lights."

"Surface lights?" Sestia looked up at him in confusion.

Jake smiled down at her. "Yeah. The more lights in a condensed area on the ground, the less stars are visible from that area."

"That makes no sense," Tatiana replied, tickling his balls with her breath once more.

"I know," Jake replied. "But it's the truth. For example, in New York City, there are so many lights and so many tall buildings that very few stars can be seen in the night sky."

"What about from your home in... Nee-brah-ska?" Lenore asked, mispronouncing the word with emphasis on the first syllable.

Jake sighed in reminiscence before replying. "Quite a few. Though, not nearly as many as I'm looking at now."

The three women shifted to their backs to look up at the sky. They were silent for a time before Tatiana shifted, her head rising slightly from the crook of Jake's right inner thigh.

"That one is new," the redhead said, pointing up in the sky.

"That one as well," the brunette added, pointing to a different star.

"Is that one... moving?" the honey-blonde questioned with another finger to the sky.

"It is," Tatiana replied in awe. "I have never seen the stars move so. What does this mean, Jake?" she asked as she turned her head to look at him.

Jake smiled warmly at the woman between his legs. "Are you sure they weren't there before?" he asked the women. All three nodded their heads emphatically. "Well, that means those aren't stars, my loves. Those are satellites."

"Sat... what?" Lenore asked.

"Satellites," Jake repeated. "You remember me talking about data before when I explained why my clothes looked so weird?"

"Yes," Tatiana answered.

"Okay," Jake replied. "Imagine a giant hunk of metal revolving around the earth that can record information from anywhere around the globe."

"How do they not fall from the sky?" Sestia asked as she tracked the moving satellite with her eyes.

"Gravity is what causes things to fall when they're airborne," Jake explained. "However, if you go high enough, you enter outer-space. Outer-space has no gravity, but anything that gets close to earth can be trapped in its gravitational pull." The women looked at Jake like he was crazy. "Think of the moon revolving around the earth. Well, satellites can do the same thing. They can also be centered on a specific area for an extended period of time to take pictures to gain more information about that area."

"What are peekchurs, again?" Sestia asked.

"Like paintings, or drawings," Jake explained. "Just in incredibly enhanced detail."

"So these sate... things are taking peekchurs of us?" Tatiana asked.

"Most likely," Jake replied.

"That is a most unbelievable tale, my king," Lenore replied with a chuckle.

"Your head's gonna be spinning from all the unbelievable information you're going to learn when we get off this island," Jake replied. "By the way, your star is slowing down."

Jake pointed up to the night sky as the women's head turned to look in that direction. The warrior women watched in rapt fascination as the 'star' crawled to a stop near the other two already stationary.

"If I had to guess," Jake offered, "one would be from my government, and one from the UK since Bermuda is one of their controlled territories. The third could be from any number of countries. Most likely Russia, or maybe even China."

"Why would they be so interested?" Tatiana asked.

"When an island just randomly pops up on radar, it tends to pique people's interest," Jake replied with a chuckle. "I know you don't know what radar is, but now that the barrier is gone, the island is visible to anyone looking. And trust me," he said as he pointed at the three now stationary satellites, "they're looking."

"Let them come," Sestia growled. "They will taste my blade before they get my island."

Jake laughed. "I don't think they're as interested in the island itself as what's on the island."

The three women looked confused for a moment before realization dawned on Tatiana's face. "You," she said. "They are interested in you."

"Because they think you are dead!" Sestia exclaimed as the lightbulb came on.

"And now that they know you are alive, they will be coming for you," Lenore finished, yet again.

"They will taste my blade before they get my king," Sestia growled again.

Jake laughed harder this time. "My hero," he chuckled as he patted the brunette's perfectly shaped rump. "They won't want to hurt me, baby," Jake replied with a soft pat to the brunette's plump backside. "They want to rescue me. My guess is, I just jumped up to the top spot on their priority list. It's just a matter of who gets here first."

"Will it matter if we can get off of the island?" Tatiana asked.

"Absolutely," Jake replied. "Remember the Top Secret plane that crashed when I got here? If anybody but my country shows up, they'll probably try to dangle our rescue in front of us in exchange for information about that plane. Some might even try to forcibly detain us to get access to that information."

"They will taste--"

"Yes, yes, my love," Jake interrupted Sestia with another chuckle and a gentle squeeze of her plush backside. "They'll taste your blade before kidnapping me."

The brunette winked at Jake before laying her head on his chest again. "How long before they arrive?" Tatiana asked.

"I'd say two days, at the very least," Jake responded.

"Do you think they will be hostile?" Lenore asked. Sestia looked up at him with an eager expression.

Jake chuckled again. "The US won't, for sure. The UK; I'm about ninety-nine percent sure they won't. If the third one is Russia, they may or may not, depending on how adamant they are about getting the information they want. If it's China, my vote is yes. In my limited experience, they're some greedy bastards."

"I will hope for China, then," Sestia said with a feral grin.

"You just want to fight," Jake replied, laughing.

"What?" Sestia retorted. "It has been ages since I have had a good battle."

Jake just shook his head with a smile. "Then again, now that I think about it, any one of them might be considered hostile when they realize they'll have a full grown dragon-dinosaur to fend off."

"You are making great progress with the Grak'gull, my king," Tatiana replied with a proud smile.

"I know," Jake said with a grin. "I can't believe she let me pet her and everything without so much as a nip in my direction. She might let me ride her tomorrow."

"I am surprised she did not want to stay with us," Lenore replied with a grin. "She has been following you all day, my king."

"I think she just prefers to be in the woods," Jake said. "It's her comfort zone."

Tatiana yawned. Grinning, she took hold of Jake's limp cock. "It is time for sleep, my king. You will fock me once more, first."

The four of them shifted around as they moved to stand. Jake's grin split his face in two as he replied, "As you wish."

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

In the predawn glow before sunrise, a small wooden boat moved silently through the water just off the coast of the Island of Theros. As the boat struck ground on the sandy beach, twelve bodies poured out of it like dry ice smoke from a cauldron. Two figures took hold of the vessel and pulled it onto the dry sand before joining their companions.

Military grade rifles tucked to shoulders as the figures advance up the beach to the walled compound. Night-vision goggled heads swiveled left and right, looking for any sign of movement from the small village. Fingers rested on trigger guards as rifle barrels swept back and forth.

At the corner of the crudely-made wall of the compound, the shadowy figures split into two groups of six as each group made their way around the wall to the other side. The two parties converged on the single opening in the wall and paused, listening for any sounds of movement from inside. Hearing none, the leader of the group slowly peeked around the corner to peer inside. Verifying no one was moving about, the group silently made their way inside.

Leaning against the wall of the large hut in the center of the compound, the leader communicated with his subordinates using hand signals for eight of the group to slip inside while the remaining four guarded the surrounding area. Fingers counted down from three, and when they got to zero, eight figures slipped inside the hut with shouts and commands.

A minute later, the eight figures dragged four nude bodies out of the hut. Three women and one man knelt on the ground, sitting on the heels of their feet before the twelve with their hands zip-tied behind their backs and their heads drooped in defeat.

"Where is the data from the plane!?" the leader barked in a thick asian accent.

The man chuckled slightly before replying. "It doesn't exist. It's gone. Poof."

"I do not believe you!" the leader yelled. "Where is the black box??"

The man looked up at the leader. "Oh, you mean the indestructible black box on every aircraft meant to record data in the event of a crash to let investigators know what happened? Yeah, the indestructible black box got destructed."

"You lie!!" the leader said with a push from his rifle to the man in a threatening manner. "I will kill your friends if you don't tell me!"

"See, now that's just rude," the man said almost flippantly.

"Jake," one of the women whispered. "Chinese?" Jake nodded.

A sinister smile spread across the woman's face as Jake turned back to the leader. "Okay. Here's how this is going to go..."

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Twenty minutes earlier:

Jake woke up surrounded by body heat from his three lovers. Senses attuned to his surroundings, he wondered what had awoken him when the soft sounds of boots on sand tickled his eardrums. Gently, he nudged the three women, only to find Tatiana already awake.

"Your spider-sense?" Jake whispered to the redhead. Tatiana nodded. "It's not the Bitch. We've got company."

Tatiana nodded and woke Lenore and Sestia. The latter woman groaned in disappointment. "It is not even light, yet, Jake," Sestia complained.

"Someone's here," Jake whispered to the women. Sestia's eyes blinked open. "Whatever happens, just do what they say for the time being." The women nodded as they all lay back down and pretended to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"...You're going to tell me who you are, then you're going to get back in your little dinghy, or rowboat, or whatever you used to get to shore. You're going to row your greedy little asses back to your ship, wherever it is, and you're going to leave."

The man smirked at Jake as his comrades laughed. The man took his night-vision goggles off of his head as the sun began to make its way above the horizon. Dawn's first rays of light crept over the wall to illuminate the interior of the compound. The leader's men followed suit as he approached Jake with a condescending smile. The man double-clicked a button on a communication device. A moment later, the back wall of the compound exploded inward, leaving a gaping hole.

Non-plussed, Jake turned his head to look out of the hole in the wall to see what appeared to be a wooden fishing trawler a half a mile from the shoreline. Blue tarp shielded the ship from prying eyes in the sky and also provided shade for the occupants on the deck. A lone figure stood with an empty RPG launcher resting lazily on his shoulder.

"Blue tarp to shield the boat from satellites," Jake commented. "I'm impressed. I assume you've had divers in the water for a few days now, looking for the remains of my plane?"

The man's smirk never left his face. "Not as stupid as you look."

Jake sighed. "Anyway, about my proposal," Jake said as he slowly stood up. The man moved to hit Jake in the face with the butt of his rifle, but stopped when Jake pulled his hands from behind his back holding the broken zip tie. Twelve rifle barrels pointed in his direction. Jake began to nonchalantly tear small pieces off of the zip tie as he continued. "If you don't do as I say," Jake pointed a thumb over his shoulder at the ship in the distance, "you're going to watch your ship as it's torn to pieces and everyone on board dies. Then, you're going to watch helplessly as every man here except you dies a very gruesome death."

"And how do you intend to accomplish this?" the man smugly asked. "We have you outnumbered three to one. And your women are still tied up."

"Oh, shit," Jake said, looking to the girls. "You're right. I'm sorry. Ladies, if you please?"

The three Amazon warriors stood up as the sounds of three zip ties snapped. The ladies stood up and readied themselves for a fight as Jake remained standing in a relaxed posture, seemingly unconcerned.

Jake held a hand out to his women. "Why don't you go get dressed? No need to allow these vermin to continue to drool at what they can't have."

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

"Captain!!" the young man shouted as he stared at the satellite image displayed on his screen. "Something's happening on the island!!"

Captain Lidecker burst into the room an took in the happenings on the display. "Call the colonel," the captain said.

The lieutenant picked up the phone and punched in the colonel's direct number as the captain watched twelve armed men with guns drawn and pointed at a lone naked man with three equally naked women. The women stood with hands raised in a fighting stance, while the man wore a relaxed posture, seemingly fiddling with his hands. The man never took his eyes off of the man who Captain Lidecker assumed was the leader of the armed men.

"What's happening?" Colonel Williams asked as he entered the cramped radar room. The captain pointed at the screen. The colonel watched as the man gestured toward the women. As one, the women filed into the hut. The intruders began to retreat from the man, moving toward the opening in the wall before exiting the compound. The colonel was about to ask what was happening when the invaders suddenly hunkered down outside the wall. The lone naked man started walking in their direction.

A second later, the hut which the three naked women entered exploded outward into a hurricane of shattered splinters and flying timber. The man was thrown forward by the blast, unmoving on the ground, as the twelve invaders stormed through the opening in the wall to surround him, their rifles pointed at his prone form. "Shit!" the colonel exclaimed as he snatched up the phone and punched a number.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Jake rose slowly to his feet, steadying himself as he stood. He locked eyes with the leader of the invaders, only to be met by a self-satisfied, smug smile. However, that smug expression shifted to one of confusion as Jake's own lips curled into a sinister grin. Ignoring the bewildered leader, Jake turned and began striding back toward the destroyed hut. A shout echoed behind him, prompting two men to rush forward and block his path.

Quick as a snake's strike, Jake reached out with both hands and seized the two rifle barrels pointed at his chest. With a swift tug, he wrenched the guns out of the men's grips and smashed them together, shattering them into pieces. The men grabbed for their pistols, but Jake lashed out and cracked their wrists with the broken rifle barrels. The men cried out in pain as the bones in their hands shattered, their sidearms falling to the ground.

The two injured men stepped aside as Jake called over his shoulder. "Last chance, asshole!" Increasing his pace slightly, Jake called out to his Amazon warriors. "Girls! Are you okay?"

Debris shifted, and three women emerged slowly, like ghosts rising from the grave of the smoking ruins that had been their home for millennia. The women had on their breastplates and their skirts, and nothing else. Thin tendrils of smoke drifted off of the otherwise mostly intact armor and battle skirts. Lenore's breastplate had a thin crack snaking from the left side just under her breast to the center. Tatiana's skirt was missing a few leather strips from the left side, though it still held on. Sestia's skirt was the most unfortunate--or, depending on who was looking, fortunate--as three of the leather strips were charred and eaten away right at the middle of the crack of her ass.