Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women's faces were painted with ashes and splinters of charred wood. Where Sestia wore a predatory smile directed at their attackers, Tatiana's expression was a mask of calm, yet her eyes seethed with venom for the men who had destroyed her home.

Most surprising to Jake was Lenore, a snarl of rage transforming her goddess-like features into one of barely restrained fury. A low growl emanated from her beautiful throat, slowly rising in pitch as her hands clenched rhythmically around the haft of her whip.

Jake turned to see the stunned face of the men behind him. "Oh, you're still here?" he asked cheerily. "Good. It's been a while since my girls had anything to kill. But first..." Jake put his fingers to his lips and let out a shrill whistle.

The men turned to face the wall when a nearby roar vibrated the ground beneath their feet.

"What is that!?" the leader shrieked.

"That," Jake replied nonchalantly. "Is the Bitch, and she's going to take care of your little boat out on the water for me." A head, not unlike that of a dragon and half the size of a Volkswagen Beetle, peeked over the edge of the wall and looked at Jake expectantly. "Hey girl," Jake cooed to the dinosaur before looking out at the boat a half a mile off shore. Looking back at the monster, he said, "Go play. Try not to destroy too much of the boat but feel free to help yourself to anyone onboard, okay?"

The Grak'gull bolted toward the water with lightning speed, a primal roar of fury escaping her maw. A sudden, sharp pop and an ear-piercing whistle screamed in the air, followed by another ground-shaking explosion as a hut outside the walls was obliterated.

Through the jagged remnants of the compound's rear wall, Jake watched the unfolding scene. The Grak'gull hit the water with a colossal splash, its enormous form momentarily silhouetted against the spray. A split-second later, an RPG round streaked from the boat, narrowly missing the slowing creature but crashing into the shoreline, detonating in a conflagration of fire and sand. Then, as if embracing the waves, the Grak'gull vanished beneath the water's surface, the water calming to an eerie stillness once more.

Jake turned back to see twelve pairs of terror-stricken eyes fixed on the sea. In trembling hands, ten rifles clattered like bones in their grasp. The leader aimed his gun square at Jake's face. "Call it back!" he bellowed, his thick-accented voice cracking in his panic and rage.

Jake's calm demeanor shifted into a mask of seething hatred. "You had your chance," he growled. "Now your people are going to die and you are going to be responsible for their deaths." In the blink of an eye, Jake was in front of the leader. He had him disarmed and held by the scruff of his neck as the women went to work.

The leader watched in horror as shots fired from automatic rifles, their staccato echoing off the walls as rounds struck the ground, the wall, and the charging women. Bullets bounced off hardened skin as pinkish-orange glowing whips lashed out, removing arms, legs, and heads. Cries of panic and pleas for mercy echoed around the compound as the women systematically severed appendages from bodies.

"You should have taken more time," Jake seethed to the leader as his men died. "I'm guessing that was your satellite that showed up just after sunset last night. Because of your people's greed, they didn't do their due diligence. They didn't gather enough information about what was on the island before sending you to your deaths. Not that it would have done them any good anyway."

An eerie silence fell over the compound as the last body fell. Blood painted the walls and ground, creating a crimson tableau of death. The three warrior women stood, panting in anger and post-battle euphoria, blood and gore dripping from their hair and bodies like actors in some macabre horror movie.

"How... can you be... so cruel?" the leader asked, his voice thick with emotion for his fallen men.

"You're right," Jake replied. "Once upon a time I would have had the normal reservations any human has about tearing your men limb from limb. Now, though? These three women," he pointed to his gore-splattered goddesses, "as well as a small handful of others around the world, are all that's left of my people." Jake turned the man so he could see the seething hatred in Jake's eyes. "And I will protect them with my life." Jake looked up into the sky as he continued. "And the world now knows it. This was a message. Nothing more."

"Then why spare me?" the leader asked.

"Because you're a wanted criminal," Jake replied. "I recognize you, Yang Feng. Your penchant for violence knows no bounds. I don't doubt that my girls would have met the same fate as your men before being raped repeatedly to satisfy their animalistic urges."

Yang Feng closed his eyes as if in acceptance of his fate.

"Fortunately for you, you won't suffer the same fate as your men. Then again, it might be worse depending on who comes to collect. I hear the Japanese are more than eager to get their hands on you."

Yang Feng's eyes shot open in horror. He began to struggle, Jake having no issues with holding onto the man. Yang reached into his vest with his free hand and pulled a wicked-looking knife. He stabbed upwards at Jake's arm but his eyes widened in further horror when the blade didn't even penetrate skin.

Jake laughed. "And what do you think you would have done if you did get free, Yang? There's not where to go."

Yang's body slumped in defeat, the knife falling from his grasp to stab into the blood-soaked ground.

Jake turned to the sea, holding the leader aloft like a rag doll so he could watch what happened next. The man with the grenade launcher paced the deck, looking for the monster beneath the surface of the water. The man stood looking down into the water. The boat lurched suddenly, causing the man's arms to go wide to keep his balance. Like a furious mythical sea serpent, the Grak'gull's head erupted from the water and snatched the man off of the deck, pulling him to his death.

"Anymore on the boat?" Jake asked the leader. "Or is that all of them?"

"No," Yang replied in a defeated tone. "There are no more."

Nodding, Jake let out a shrill whistle again. It surprised him when the Bitch came the first time he whistled, but she could have already been there due to the sound of the explosions. His lips curled into a toothy grin when a dragon head popped up from the surface of the water near the boat. Cracking bones echoed across the water as the Grak'gull continued to devour her meal. Large, serpentine eyes turned in Jake's direction as she chewed.

Jake waved his free arm, calling the monster back to shore. His grin widened when the Grak'gull's head slowly made it's way back to land. He turned to the gore splattered women. "You ladies need a bath?" They nodded with enthusiastic smiles. "Alright. Let me just secure our prisoner here and we can all go get a bath together."

"I need a good focking, my king," Sestia grinned.

"We all do," Tatiana added as Lenore nodded vigorously.

"Well, let me secure our prisoner right quick and I'll join you at the estuary," Jake replied with a grin. The women trudged off toward the river as the Bitch slowly rose out of the sea like a monster stalking its prey and approached Jake. Jake smiled fondly up at the dinosaur as he scratched the underside of her jaw.

"Good girl," he praised her. The monster turned her massive head to look out at the boat on the water before turning her gaze back at Jake. "I know," he reassured her as he continued to love on her. "But it's better this way. We can used the boat to get off the island, for one. Also, they're bound to have some decent food on the boat. Beats eating your eggs and fish all the time, huh?"

The Grak'gull turned a predatory gaze on the man in Jake's grasp. She let out a low rumble as she licked her lips in anticipation. Jake laughed as the man whimpered in fear. The smell of urine touched Jake's sensitive olfactory nerves and he looked down to see the man's combat fatigues darkening as he pissed himself.

"Not this one," Jake said with a grin before he gestured to the remains of the dead invaders. Body parts, guts, and entrails were strewn out across the area like a toddler's toy room. "You can clean up that mess, though."

The dinosaur set to the task with vigor as Jake used Yang's own zip ties to secure his hands and feet together in front of him. Jake left the man on the cold fire pit as he made his way to his women with a huge smile on his face and blood rushing to the lower part of his body.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Lieutenant Baker sat in a trance as he watched the carnage unfold on the satellite image. Bile rose up in his throat at the absolute destruction of the enemy invaders. "I... I didn't... urp... know the colonel..." he trailed off as Captain Lidecker put a comforting hand on the young man's shoulder.

"Why don't you go wash up?" the captain urged the lieutenant. "I don't think any of us expected that of the colonel."

"Well," Lieutenant Colonel Williams interjected gruffly as Baker got up and left the room. "We'll be lucky if this doesn't create an international incident."

"Or World War Three," Lidecker said.

~ ~ ~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~ ~ ~

Hazel-colored eyes watched with fascination as a monster the size of a T-Rex devoured the remains of eleven eviscerated bodies. A single enemy remained, hog-tied from the front and lay squirming nearby.

Pupils dilated with excitement as Jake approached three bathing beauties. Breaths came in short rasps of expectations of impending pleasure as he bent the brunette over and unceremoniously rammed his cock deep inside her. A trembling hand opened a bedside drawer and fumbled around inside. Heart pounding, the hand grasped its prize and pulled. An eight inch, purple dildo dangled in the hand as lips split into a wide grin.

The brunette tensed up as her body went rigid, and the watcher knew the woman just experienced a heavenly orgasm. Jake shoved the woman forward into the water as he grabbed for the honey-blonde, giving her the same treatment. A gasp escaped plump lips as a hand rubbed a swollen, drenched slit. Fingers came away soaked in nectar before coating the veiny shaft of the toy.

The honey-blonde tensed up and had barely gone limp before Jake switched to the redhead. The watcher looked on with rapt attention as Jake pounded into the redhead from behind. "Fuck!" the watcher whispered seductively as the purple head penetrated their opening. Thick inches invaded slick walls as legs spread wider to accommodate the toy. Heated walls stretched as the pace of the toy increased with the watcher's building desire. Their eyes never left the screen where Jake alternated between the three women, pounding their bodies into submission.

Breaths quickened as lightning flashed across nerves. Hips writhed as euphoric bliss threatened to overwhelm senses. "OH. FUCK!" the watcher cried out as the toy pounded the back of her sopping wet tunnel. "YES! YES! OH, FUCK YES!!!" the watcher cried, their body slick with sweat, teetering on the edge of an orgasmic free-fall. White invaded the edge of their vision as pleasure invaded the watcher's core before spreading outward. Nerve endings shattered like glass as rapture cascaded across their body.

The watcher never took their eyes off of the screen as they watched Jake stroke his massive cock above three waiting mouths. Their orgasm slammed into them with renewed vigor as they watched Jake's seed spurt from the tip of his shaft and splatter across the redhead's face. "We cum... together," the watcher panted as their body quivered before falling limp.