All Comments on 'Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 13'

by Ghosted1974

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Are you going to continue this in another story where Jake finds the other amazons and brings them to the new place?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is this the end of the story? You left a lot of open threads. If there is going to be a sequel, what do you plan to call it so we can look for it?

FyreHeartFyreHeart8 months ago

Love it! my only complaint, it's too long between chapters.

Ghosted1974Ghosted19748 months agoAuthor

This is not the end of the story. I plan on “dragging” 😉 it out for a few more books, at least. The next book will be Myths and Legends - Beastkin.

I drive a truck over the road so generally have very little time to write. It’s hard for me to pick up the keyboard when I only have a few minutes time available, so I just wait until I have at least an hour or more to be able to put time into the story that it deserves.

Finally, I want to remind everyone that reads my other stories as well; I haven’t abandoned them. I will be going back to them eventually but my brain will only let me write what’s at the forefront of my mind. I’ll be going right into Beastkin until I hit a lull in the story and will switch back over to another story I haven’t completed yet. Hopefully I don’t hit a lull in Beastkin because I already have a clear idea of the plot and how it’s going to end. That being said, the stories generally write themselves so it could take a totally different direction than what I intend as time goes by.

Thank you all very much for your interest!

Ghost Dream

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Don't stop

Burcham8Burcham88 months ago

What a GREAT series…!!! 😁

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMad8 months ago

one of my favorite series. Love it. 5 stars all around. I hope you continue this one.

one thing that bothered me was Jake's explanation of gravity, I would think that a test pilot like Jake would understand gravity better than, we leave the atmosphere and all of the sudden we are weightless. I'm not going to correct you but I'd recommend finding a better explanation and correcting that in the future. Also "Bally's"? Bally's got bought out by LA Fitness decades ago... maybe use something more current that still exists today?

Anyway, regardless, excellent story, keep up the great work.

Ghosted1974Ghosted19748 months agoAuthor

Yeah, I got called out about the gravity thing and did my best to fix it locally, but probably won’t resubmit for such a small error.

For the Bally’s comment, it’s sort of a testament to Xāda’s character arc, I think. Being alive for as long as she has been, it’d be easy for her to confuse certain things or forget certain minor pop culture details. Ergo, the Bally’s comment was intentional. That being said, Jake could have said “used to be a place to train” rather than it “is a place to train”. Another minor oversight on my part.

Thank you so much for the kind words!!

Arkie77Arkie778 months ago

Dang good chapter. Can't wait for the next one!!

ju8streadingju8streading8 months ago

was hoping to read about the adventures they had getting the rest of the women saved before you ended the story. this has been a really fun story to read.

hopefully we can read more about the amazons later.

nivvilnivvil8 months ago

I dearly hope, you don't stop there.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked the story but you need to finish it! How did they rescue the rest of them. What about the Dino?

Blacksword404Blacksword4047 months ago

You better not stop the story there. I'd say the story is only 40% to 60% done. I'm looking forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Hope it continues. I read your other story Fledgling Demigod and enjoyed that one a lot too. Can’t wait for the next book in that series.

JDDRIVERJDDRIVERabout 1 month ago

I really hope this story line keeps on going!! I really enjoyed it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGhosted1974@Ghosted1974
I'm just a dirty old man. I’m currently actively writing four stories. I’m uploading in each story a chapter a week until I’ve caught up with where I am in progress. After that, I’ll just have to upload as I finish a chapter, which will take some time as I spend most of my da...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES