Myths and Legends - Amazons Ch. 13

Story Info
Final Chapter plus Epilogue.
16.1k words
4.87
3.3k
15

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

The Nebraska/Kansas State Line

A Farm in the Middle of Nowhere

Five days later, three weeks to the day since Jake had gone missing, he stepped onto the porch of his new home. Jessie had come through in spades with the negotiations. He was awarded an abandoned airfield and surrounding land just fifty miles from his parent's house in Nebraska. The Nebraska/Kansas state line cut through half of his new property, and while he didn't get the hundred-thousand acres he originally asked for, he still had more than enough land to take care of a few fully grown Dragosaurs. Jake smiled as he recalled, during one of his conversations with Jessie, she'd taken to classifying the monstrous animal as such.

[It sure sounds better than Grak'gull,] he thought. [I'm going to have to figure out one helluva special reward for that woman for all she's done for us.]

As part of the deal they'd brokered, Bitch had been taken to a special facility just south of Las Vegas so the squints could study her and record all the information they could. She'd be there for two weeks, and while Jake's initial reservations about leaving her somewhere she didn't recognize festered in his heart like gangrene, he ultimately knew she'd be in good hands. Besides, even if they did try to hurt her, he reasoned anything short of a nuclear blast would just tickle her funny bone. He chuckled at the thought.

Turning his attention toward the house, Jake took in its appearance. It had obviously been long abandoned, although it didn't seem to be in too bad of shape. It was going to take a little work, but he could make it look like a decent home for him and his women in no time.

The house was a two-story colonial-style structure with a wrap-around porch encircling its entire exterior. As Jake surveyed the length of the front porch, it all looked in relatively decent shape for how long it had been neglected. He noticed only a few boards here and there that would need to be replaced. The porch rail was a lattice design and had been painted an off-white, though the paint had faded over time.

The house itself had a light teal exterior, with its windows framed by stationary shutters painted in a matching shade to the porch railing. The front doors were arched, three panel double doors made from solid teakwood. The doors were accentuated by full surround sidelights.

Jake turned to face the porch steps as his three Amazonian beauties climbed the short steps. Each one wore a different style outfit. Sestia wore a small pink half shirt with three-quarter sleeves that barely covered the lower portion of her small tits and a black pair of skin-tight boy shorts with the words CUM on the left cheek and SLUT on the right in bold white letters. She kept picking at her shorts between her legs as she walked.

"My poosy feels like it is suffocating, my Jake," Sestia complained.

Jake laughed. "You're the one that picked out those shorts, Ses," Jake told her. "I tried to tell you they wouldn't fit you but you just had to have them."

"I like the words on the ass," she argued. "I am your Comb Slut."

Jake just shook his head as he chuckled. "That you are."

Tatiana had gone for a bit more of a reserved look, wearing a plain purple tank-top and loose, basketball style shorts.

Lenore, on the other hand, while sticking with a plain white tank-top, wore a pair of gray, skin-tight leggings that left little to the imagination. The fabric hugged her every curve, and even dug into her ass-crack, bringing stark attention to her perfectly bulbous tush. Jake openly drooled when he walked behind her, relishing in the soft jiggle of flesh with her every step.

None of the women wore footwear of any kind. They preferred to go barefoot wherever they went.

"I like the way mine feels," the honey-blonde cooed. "It is soft and warm, like our king's hands when he touches me."

Jake cleared his now dry throat, trying and failing to bring a bit of moisture into it. "Uh, shall we, um, go inside?" he asked. The three women nodded eagerly, but Jake paused a moment. Grinning, he held a hand up for them to wait. He opened both doors wide, then turned and scooped Sestia up in the bridal carry.

"EEK!" the warrior woman squealed. "What are you doing!? Put me down, Dikos Mou!"

Jake crossed the threshold and gently deposited the flailing woman in the foyer. Turning with a wicked grin, he crossed back outside and did the same for the remaining two, who, at first, thought it was a game and ran from him. He had no trouble catching the laughing women who wanted to be caught to begin with, bringing them both across the threshold of the house like newly married brides.

"Why did you do that?" Tatiana asked with a happy grin.

"Eh! Just some outdated tradition that was started long ago," Jake answered with a smile. "I'm not really sure why it's done, but new husbands, or in my case, king, carry their brides across the threshold of a new house."

"We are not your brides," Sestia scoffed.

"No," Jake agreed, though his hand slapping her tight ass echoed around the new house. "But you are my women."

Sestia moaned slightly and rubbed her thighs together.

"Come on," Jake said. "Let's take a look at the rest of the house."

The front doors opened into a spacious, open foyer with marble tile floors. Immediately on the right, a wide, wooden staircase curved upward to a landing consisting of a horseshoe-shaped open balcony. On each side of the upstairs balcony, three doors led into spacious bedrooms. Three more doors framed the back wall of the upper floor, with two leading to other bedrooms.

The middle set of double doors opened into a spacious bathroom. Inside, there were two enclosed bathtubs, with one of them featuring a jacuzzi function on the rear wall. The other sat adjacent to the right wall. Two circular, enclosed showers were nestled in the rear corners of the room. Along the left wall, there were four toilet stalls, each equipped with locking doors for privacy. On the corners nearest to the entrance, two bathroom closets provided ample storage space. The walls featured four separate single bathroom sinks, with two on each side of a tub.

The two rooms at the rear of the upper floor, accessible through the doors along the back wall, were generously sized and shared a balcony that stretched across the rear of the house. Similarly, the slightly smaller but equally spacious middle rooms on either side of the house featured shared balconies on their respective sides. In contrast, the two front-facing bedrooms each boasted their private balconies.

The first-floor bathroom was an exact replica of the bathroom directly above it on the second floor. Beneath the right-side staircase, a set of double doors led to the Master Suite. This spacious bedroom, occupying the majority of the right side of the house, featured an attached Master Bath at its rear. The Master Bath included a generous tub/jacuzzi, a walk-in shower, and two open toilets on one side, with sinks positioned opposite the toilets.

The left side of the house was a hybrid floor plan, with the living area at the front of the house, the dining area in the middle, and the kitchen in the rear. Each of these rooms had its own door leading to the outside veranda.

The living area was spacious, with a sunken conversation pit in the rear-right corner. An open archway connected it to a dining area that was significantly smaller, though it boasted enough room to easily seat twenty people with a generously sized table. A half-wall with a lowered countertop separated the dining room from the kitchen, providing both a cozy breakfast nook and structural support for the wall.

The kitchen was expansive, offering plenty of countertop and cabinet space. Three vent-hoods were positioned side-by-side above vacant areas, while the entire right wall was one large pantry with three accordion-style doors. Additionally, the kitchen had the only door in the house leading to the rear deck, which was more like a porch or veranda.

"Well, which room do you girls want?" Jake asked the three women when they arrived back at the foyer.

"What?" Sestia asked.

"What do you mean, Dikos Mou?" Lenore asked, looking crestfallen. "Do you not want us sleeping with you any longer?"

"What? No! Of course I still want to sleep with you ladies," Jake reassured them. "I just figured you'd want your own space. You know, something you can call yours and no one else's."

"You are our own, Jake," Tatiana said with a finger pointed at his chest. "You are all we need. And you will be taking the largest room," she said as she pointed at the Master Suite. "As king, it is your right and privilege."

"She's right, my king."

The four of them looked to the speaker at the front door.

"Xāda!" the women cried as they surrounded the newcomer. "We are so pleased you are here," Tatiana said with a grin.

Jake had a happy smile on his face as he took in the sight of the platinum-blonde with the nine-hundred number voice. She was dressed much more formally than her kin, wearing a cream-colored button-up blouse with the top two buttons undone. The barest hint of the top of her cleavage could be seen where the second button opened up on her shirt. She wore a knee-length, dark-navy pinstripe skirt; light-colored panty hose clung to her legs and thighs, and she completed her outfit with standard black high-heeled pumps.

"Well, Dikos Mou," she asked in a sultry tone. "Aren't you going to carry me across the threshold?"

"You know about this, too?" Lenore asked. "We thought it was a game our king wanted to play."

"No game," Xāda said, shaking her head. She stood waiting, feigning impatience as she tapped the toe of her right foot, her arms crossed under her breasts.

Jake hurried to scoop her up and rush her inside. He didn't let her down when he walked through the door and her rich laughter echoed around the house. Xāda clung to him as he gave her the same tour he gave the other three as they trailed behind.

"I didn't expect you here so soon," Jake replied as he walked up the steps. "And dressed so formally, to boot."

"To be honest, I already saw the house, Jake," Xāda replied with a smile as she lay her head on his shoulder. "I took the first flight out as soon as the negotiations were over. How do you think the front door got unlocked? As to why I'm dressed this way, I had a meeting at the bank this morning."

"Fair enough," Jake laughed. "We're gonna have to go shopping, it looks like. The house isn't furnished."

"Already done," Xāda replied with a smile as she kissed and nibbled the side of his neck. "The cleaning crew will be here within the hour. The contractors have all come and gone with their estimates, and while the house is ready to move into, they'll be revolving in and out within the next few weeks to make the necessary repairs. The furnishings will be delivered this afternoon, along with the crew to set it all up."

"How the hell did you manage that!?" Jake asked, pausing atop the landing at the top step.

"Well, a girl has to have some secrets, my love," she said with a giggle.

Jake turned his head to look at the hazel-eyed beauty. Her eyes smoldered with love and a hint of lust for him in that moment. At his stern expression, she smirked and rolled her gorgeous eyes before laying her head back on his shoulder.

"Fine," she drawled. "Let's just say that while I'm not wealthy in the strictest sense of the word, I have a lot of money. Did you honestly expect me to live as long as I have and not accumulate a sizable fortune? Jake, I have artifacts dating back centuries. A few blind auctions, and we would have enough money to travel the world many times over if we wanted to."

"While I won't turn it down, using your money still doesn't sit right with me," Jake replied, sounding like he ate a bad piece of meat.

"You won't turn it down because it's what's best for our people," Xāda replied, and Jake nodded. "However, if it makes you feel any better, I've already had what assets of yours that remain transferred to a separate account under my name at my bank."

Jake whipped his head back to stare at her again, his eyes going wide with shock. "You...what??"

"Yes," she replied, though with no small amount of trepidation this time. "I was able to contact your mother. She, um, got your letter, and knows you're going to see her soon. She was in complete agreement that what money she inherited at your supposed death should be returned to you. And before you ask, no, I didn't suggest that it be returned to you. She all but insisted."

"Does... does Lily know?" Jake asked.

"No," Xāda replied. "Your mother refuses to tell her until she comes home. She hasn't been home since your funeral and even then, she only came long enough to attend. Your mother isn't happy with your sister."

"You... you got all my money? All my things?" Jake asked in disbelief.

"Your things are at your parent's house-- except what you left to Lily-- all packed up and waiting for you to arrive. But, yes, I got all your money back that your parents didn't spend, which wasn't much."

Xāda looked worried for a moment. Her heart hammered in her chest that Jake would be upset with her. Her fear was compounded when Jake set her down in front of himself and looked into her eyes. He looked at her with an inscrutable expression.

Then, he leaned down and kissed her. He picked her back up with his hands gripping her perfect ass as his tongue invaded her mouth. Her legs spread to lock around his waist, causing her skirt to slide up her waist.

"I need a fucking bed," Jake growled as he slammed her back against the wall. "This will have to do for now, though," he growled again before kissing her hotly. His hands groped for her undergarments and gripped the hem. His hands jerked once to rip them off of her as a loud knock sounded on the front door. Jake broke the kiss and rested his forehead on Xāda's. The two of them panted with need as they lovingly rubbed their faces together. Xāda growled softly as the knock sounded again.

"Hello!" a male voice called up to them. "We're here to clean the house! Is anybody there? We saw the cars outside."

"We'll be right down!!" Jake yelled, unconcerned whether or not he sounded angry. Their arrival couldn't have come at a worse time, in his opinion.

Xāda cupped his cheeks as she gave him a chaste kiss with just enough heat to remind him that she was looking forward to continuing what they'd started later. She unwrapped herself from Jake's body, straightened her clothes, and then took a deep breath and walking down the steps. She grasped both doors and opened them. A lone man stood at the door with cleaning supplies in hand. Behind him, a cleaning van with his company's name on the side was parked in the driveway. Xāda lifted her chin and fixed a smile on her face.

"Hello, Mr. Davis. I'm Jessie," she said as she took the man's hand and shook it. "I understand I've prepaid for two hours. I want the house cleaned from top to bottom, so if you and your crew need more time, be sure to let me know before the two hours is up."

"Will do, ma'am," the man said. "If you'll let me take a look around first, I can let you know while the others get started."

"Be my guest, Mr. Davis," Xāda replied with a smile as she held her hand out to invite the man in.

The man had a relaxed smile on his face which immediately fell as he took in Jake's sour expression. "I, uh, apologize if I've interrupted anything."

"Not to worry, Mr. Davis," Xāda replied candidly. "And don't mind my husband. He's almost always in a foul mood."

Jake blinked. Whipping his head to look in her direction, Xāda winked at him with a playful smile on her face.

"If you say so, ma'am," the man replied. "Sir." The man tipped his hat as he circumvented Jake's body to climb the stairs.

"If it pleases my king and queen," Xāda offered, "why don't we go get a bite to eat and you can fill me in on what you've been doing while I was away?"

"Sounds good," Jake replied then turned to Tatiana, Sestia, and Lenore. "Ladies?"

Xāda took in the three women's attire before amending her plan. "Better yet, why don't we go shopping first? No offense, my sisters, but you are well underdressed for any sort of outing. Well, with the exception of Lenore, maybe. You look like you're about to go work out at Bally's. Mr. Davis!" she called upstairs. "We're going into town! You have my number so please call me with any issues! Text is fine as well, if you wish!"

"Will do, ma'am!" the cleaner replied.

"What is 'Bally's'?" Lenore asked.

"A place where people go to train," Jake replied with a snicker.

"Sestia looks like she's about to join a porn shoot on a skateboard, while Tatiana looks like an extra in an Avril Lavigne music video," Xāda explained with a giggle.

Jake couldn't help himself. He laughed all the way to the car. Sestia and Tatiana had confused looks on their faces, but didn't comment other than for Sestia to remind everyone that she was, indeed, Jake's "Comb Slut."

Two hours later and all four women were now wearing some variation of yoga pants and loose t-shirts. Sestia, though, insisted on having a pair of skin-tight leggings that had something written across her butt. There were quite a few available but none she really liked until she came across a pair that said, "THIS ASS belongs to DADDY!"

"Close enough," she shrugged as she darted into the changing room to put them on.

The remaining three giggled as they also went to change. Tatiana wore a pair of two-tone hot-pink leggings with the shape of a heart on her backside and a matching t-shirt. Lenore kept her gray leggings on but changed into a matching t-shirt. Xāda was rocking a pair of black yoga pants with white bones scattered down the legs. A pair of boney hands painted her backside as if a skeleton were cupping her ass cheeks.

Xāda had insisted each woman wear a pair of shoes, so she bought them each a pair of tennis shoes, socks, and a pair of sandals they would be comfortable in. They balked at the tennis shoes-- having gone so long bare-foot-- but agreed to wear the sandals for the time being.

Each woman held multiple bags of various styles of clothes ranging from semi-formal to lingerie that screamed, [Fuck me in the best way possible]. By that time, it was lunchtime, so the five of them settled for fast-food burgers and fries.

As they piled back in Xāda's Suburban from the restaurant, the platinum-blonde received a phone call before they left.

"Hello?

-- Mmhmm.

-- Yes.

-- Very well. The Master Suite takes priority. After that, do the kitchen and dining area. From there, I don't care. Just make sure those rooms are finished by the time we get back.

-- Yes.

-- No. We'll be gone a few more hours, give or take.

-- No.

-- Yes. If a contractor is available, please have them repair it right away. Expense is not an issue; I just want it done by this evening.

-- Yes.

-- Excellent. See you soon."

"The movers?" Jake asked.

Xāda nodded. "It will be some time before they finish with the Master Suite." She looked down at the perpetual hard-on Jake was sporting through his basketball shorts. He couldn't help it with the way his girls were dressed. "Why don't we go visit your mother? She is expecting you, after all."

Jake followed her gaze before looking back up at her. "Sorry," he apologized, not feeling sorry in the least. "Can't help it. You all just look so gorgeous I can't help but want to bend you over and fuck you until you can't see straight."

Four collective moans echoed around the inside of the vehicle. "Mmm," Xāda purred. "Then, why don't you drive and I'll take care of your little...issue?"

Jake laughed. "Road head? Hell yeah," he agreed as he got out and rounded the suburban to the other side.