All Comments on 'N is for Nude'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
N.

Is also for;nifty which these were,naughty which this wasand also necrophilia,which fortunatly did not happen.No oxygen needed either.A good read see there is life in the aged after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
N-icely done

Very well written piece of work. Impressive. Thank you!

C

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 17 years ago
Erotic and Romantic

Unexpected twists and turns as well. Good story!

ZoieDoulosZoieDoulosalmost 17 years ago
Nom de plume

...one that i shall remember.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Who says a stiff prick has no conscience?

Loved your story line, and the execution was nearly flawless. Thanks for a seamless mix of hot sex and humanity.

bbarebbarealmost 17 years ago
Absolutely Wonderful

This story is great! Great characters that are easily believable. We've never been so fortunate on our visits to nudist resorts but if it ever does I'll be thinking of your story.

I enjoyed most of all the genuine love and concern the characters had for each other and that they didn't let their lusts override their concerns and responsibilities to their spouses and fellow man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story

Thanks for a wonderfully entertaining story,will you be continuing it? Please say yes I would love to read about more of the older nudists,the ones as old as 'dirt' !!!!

PEATBOGPEATBOGalmost 17 years ago
More please!!!

Looks like another one needing more instalments to round the tale off. Very believable characters showing love and consideration for each other. It is nice to know that we older ones can continue to enjoy life to the full. Outstanding writing SCORPIO! Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Over the Top

This story should be read by all. It is too good to be elaborated upon too soon. Months from now, I expect their(initial couples) paths to cross again, but a new adventure already awaits(Holly).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW!

One of the best and most erotic stories I have read. Reality? Fantasy? Obviously a product of a Scorpio! More Please for the older set!!

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 11 years ago
Interesting

What an intriguing story. I enjoyed it very much and can't wait to read the next chapters. As a matter of fact, I am really glad it doesn't end here.

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
Joy to the World.

Very good story, Nick sounds like a well rounded Teacher. I enjoyed it much, now on to Chapter 2 & 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A GREAT LITTLE STORY

normally I don't like cheating fuck slut whores be he got to fuck both women with the blessing of the husbands without being dirty and doing it behind each others backs was good.... and he was able to teach Alice how to get her husband to treat her when sucking her pussy then when they all got together with Sue and Charlie was very erotic.....best surprise was him finding Holly ready and waiting...best thing he could do is stay at that beach as he may just get all the pussy he needs....loved it

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Love it

While I was reading and saw the word bus, that intrigued me. I also have a bus conversion but have not had an adventure like that. Loved and playfulness of the story, sucking and eating pussy is fantastic! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Coupla things

First, there are no private ocean beaches in Oregon. All beaches up to the vegetation line (or 14 feet above mean sea level, whichever is less) are public. If there were a nude beach on the coast (there isn't), it would have to be the county or city in which that beach lies that would allow or disallow nudity, not a private club.

Second, no one throws their bottles or cans in the trash--there's a deposit on those suckers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous