Nadia Gets Abducted

Story Info
Nadia is kidnapped and becomes a sex slave.
2.1k words
3.8
18.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a dark night when Nadia leaves work. She has just finished a late shift at her security job at the airport. The temperature is warm which makes Nadia sweaty and hot. Underneath her hijab. She tightens her Headscarf to hide her body and keep her modesty. She hated the damn thing but years of shame had taught her not to show any skin or suffer the consequences. Nadia is tired and just wants to get home soon. There is a small trail through a nearby forest.

It is a beautiful trail. Secluded and filled with flowers and a crystal blue creek. Nadia enters the dark trail. The forest is bright with beauty even during this very dark night. The stars and moon are obscured by clouds. Nadia uses her phone flashlight to help her see in the dark. It is quit on the trail The only sound being the water on the creek. As Nadia walks, she begins to hear something else.

The faint sound of footsteps. She tries to ignore her fears and begins to quicken her pace. Those footsteps could just be her own. As she walks her foot gets stuck in a deep muddy puddle.

Before Nadia can say a word and pull her foot out a strong hand covers her mouth. Preventing her from screaming. The hand is covered with a leather glove. Another arm wraps around her. Nadia struggles but can't break free of the powerful stranger. A sharp prick is felt on the left side of her neck. Nadia begins to feel woozy and passes out.

Nadia awakens inside a cage inside a sank warehouse. She looks around still groggy from whatever drug she was knocked out by. In the other cages Nadia sees other captives. One of them she recognizes. It is the local stripper named Angel. A blond haired and large chested girl who seemed like she was stoned out of her mind.

Next to Angel is a young red-headed girl who must be a college freshman from the look of her university school uniform. She had short ginger bangs and dark green eyes. She looked terrified and her eyes were full of tears.

On the other side of Angel was an dark haired woman in her late 20s. She had jet black hair tied in a bun. She looked scared but mostly tired.

There is a noise. A door slamming open. Nadia backs up against the wall of her cage. Her heart races as the sound of footsteps gets closer to her. The visitor stops and opens Nadia's cage. It is a woman. Tall and wearing only leather. Her jawline is sharp and her hair blonde and bound in a tight braid. Nadia feels fear and arousal at the sight of this strong woman. She takes Nadia and forcefully takes her down the hall without saying a word. They enter a changing room with a bath and make up table. The Domme slams the door shut behind her

"Strip!" she commands. In a loud harsh voice. "WH..what" Nadia says shocked by what she just heard.

"You deaf girl! I said strip!" Nadia tries to remove her clothes. She wants to. She hates the clothes she wears. They are so uncomfortable and repressive. But her makes too shy to remove it. The Domme rolls her eyes.

"If you won't. I will!" She grabs Nadia's Hijab and tears it off. She was so forceful she almost threw Nadia to the ground. It was scary but at the same time it felt freeing. Like a chain was being broken that had been trying to break before. Next the rest of her clothes were removed and thrown away. Including her underwear leaving her completely nude.

The Domme points to the bath. "Clean up!" Nadia obeys and enters the bath and cleans herself. The Domme smiles "Good you will be ready soon for the auction."

"A-auction. F-for what" She asks.

The Domme grins like a wolf. "To sell you of as a sex slave to a lucky customer." Nadia blushes feeling both frighten and aroused. She loved watching porn featuring women being bond up and abused

The Domme helps Nadia finish her bath. After Nadia was scrubbed clean of all sweat and grime, she is taken to the make-up station. She gets dolled up by her captor. Her hair brushed eyeliner applied and lips redden to spur the lust of those who seek to buy her.

After a half an hour of pain and staking work the Domme escorts Nadia to the auction rom. There is a stage. The audience is hidden by darkness. The Domme presents Nadia to the unseen audience.

"Ladies and gentlemen. I present to you Nadia. She is a security agent originally from Egypt. If you knew her before she would seem like an awkward innocent girl. However, according to my spies she is a closet freak. She loves porn. Especially hardcore porn of intense BDSM and female slavery."

Nadia gulps and gets even more blush. How did they get access to her internet history? How long had they been spying on her?

"As of now this fine girl is a virgin. Bidding starts at $20,000!" The Domme holds a phone which gets dinged. "$25,000. Let get that number up!"

Ding! Ding!

"26,000! 23,000!" Ding! "30,000!" Let's keep it up!" Ding "32,000!" Ding "35,000!" Nadia sweats and squirms. "Alright Nadia do some sexy poses. Let's get them hungry"

Nadia strikes a sexy pose. Spreading her legs to show her sex and stretching her arms out to show her tits. Ding! Ding! "Well, well we are over $55,000"

Nadia begins to do a little belly dance. Swaying her hips.

This auction should have been a awful experience. However, Nadia felt so turned on. She loved the attention and being allowed to flout her sexuality so brazenly.

The Domme's phone dings one last time "$80,000!" She shouts.

"Going once, going twice!" There is silence. "Sold!"

Nadia is escorted by the Domme into a room to meet her new owner. The room is dim and has cabinets and another door leading outside. The Domme goes to one of the cabinets and takes out some items. A collar, black and made of leather with a steel ring. Along with a steel chain and leash. Two pairs of cuffs. Black leather with a red belt around with a steel buckle and steel ring on each cuff. They are so beautiful. Nadia thinks excited to wear them. The Domme first fastens the collar around Nadia's Neck. After firmly fasten the collar, she cuffs Nadia's ankles and wrists. She attaches the leash and chain to Nadia's collar. The Domme holds it until Nadia's Master arrives. The door opens and Nadia sees her Master for the first time.

He was tall and had broad shoulders. His hair was short and black and his tan complexion. Nadia found him to be very handsome.

"Here is your purchase." The Domme hands over the leash. "Enjoy her." Her Master takes the leash firmly.

"Thank you. I will." The Domme leaves the room.

Her Master gives his first command

"Kneel girl."

Nadia obeys without delay. She assumes the submissive position.

"What should I call you?" Nadia asks.

"You will address me as either Master or Sir."

Nadia nods "Yes Master sir." Master smiles "Good follow me." Nadia follows Master outside and he takes to a black sports car. He secures her in the back seat while he goes the front to drive.

Nadia rides for 2 hours in the dark. The ride is silent Nadia is anxious yet eager to see her new home. After the long and nerve recking drive is finally over. Master exits the car and opens the door next to Nadia. He takes her leash and leads her out. They are outside his mansion. It is a large gothic building that looks like it could belong to Batman.

Nadia follows Master into the house. They enter the large doors and Nadia sees a beautiful lobby along with her Master's butler. "Welcome home sir?"

He says in an English accent. "How did it go?"

"It went well Oswald." Master presents Nadia to Oswald. Oswald this is Nadia. Nadia this is Oswald." Oswald smiles at Nadia. "Welcome to your new home my dear." I will prepare a room for you." Nadia smiles "Thank you Oswald."

"Yes, thank you Oswald. I'll take Nadia downstairs to be housebroken." Master winks. Oswald winks and chuckles softly.

"You do that sir."

Master leads Nadia further into the house. He takes her to an Atrium with a large pool Nadia begins to love this place more. She loves swimming and now she can swim indoors regardless of the weather. Past the pool there is a door leading downstairs.

Nadia is taken downstairs to a dungeon. The room is a wonderland of kinky delights. Whips, chains, paddles, torture devices and a king-sized bed with red sheets and chains for more bondage. Nadia is so happy to have been kidnapped sold to this amazing Master. Master sits down on a nearby chair and unhooks Nadia's chain.

"Dance for me slave." He orders.

Master takes a clicker out of his pocket and plays some music. The room is filled with the sounds of Dumbeks, Riqqs, Tars and Mizmars. Music perfect for a belly dance. Nadia sways her hips and moves her body to the music. She is completely nude except for her collar and cuffs. The rings on her cuffs jingle softly. Master appears pleased with Nadia. She can see a large bulge in his pants.

He gestures for her the come closer. Nadia approaches her Master while continuing to dance. She gets close to Master. Master strokes her body gently while she dances. Nadia turns around and gives her Master a lap dance. Nadia feels master's concealed cock on her groin and rear. Suddenly Master grabs Nadia and forcefully drags her to a cross. She is bond to the cross by her cuffs. After she is bond, she looks at her Master. Master undresses in front her. Nadia drools over her master's naked body. He is shredded with abs like an Olympic body builder. His cock is long and thick. Master takes a riding crop. He runs it over Nadia's breasts and abdomen. Then he tickles her pussy with it. He then strikes her across the thighs. The pain is sharp and Nadia lurches. She struggles against her bonds. He strikes her against the stomach. Nadia throws her head forward. Master grabs Nadia's hair and forces her head up.

He stares at Nadia with his fierce sky gray eyes. He leans in and kisses her forcefully. His lips press hard on her lips. His tongue pins down Nadia's tongue. After aggressively making out with Nadia for 5 minutes Master lets her go from the cross.

Nadia kneels down in front of Master. She looks up and smiles at him. "What are you?" He asks. "I'm your slave sir. She replies. "Do you accept your lot?" "Why yes sir. I don't mind being..." She pauses and begins to salivate and get wet down below. "...used and ... abused."

Master smiles warmly. "Good do you have any limits to what I plan on doing?" Nadia shakes her head side to side.

"N-n-none at all Master. You can do whatever you want to me." Nadia's stomach fills with excitement. "I promise to be your eager fuck toy."

Master takes his erect cock. "Let's see about that."

He rams his dick deep into Nadia's mouth. His cock reaches the back of her mouth and throat. Nadia squirts and gags Nadia pleasures master's cock with her mouth. His cock tastes so good. She greedily enjoys his cock. Master's cock pounds Nadia's throat for 10 minutes.

After master's cock was pleased by Nadia's mouth Master picks up Nadia and carries her to the bed. There he chains the cuffs on her ankles and wrists. Nadia is immobilized and she struggles but can't move away. That is just the way she likes it. Master takes his cock still soaking from Nadia's spit and slowly guides it in. Nadia yells and sprays her Master. Master however is undeterred. By getting soaked in Nadia's juices. He hammers Nadia's vagina with ruthless aggression. He gropes her D-cup tits.

"Oh, oh master yes. Please c-choke me." Nadia begs Master grants her wish. He grabs Nadia's throat with his large powerful hands and squeeze. Gently enough to make sure she is safe but strong enough to give her a rush. Nadia's sticks out her tongue making an ahegao face.

Nadia and master both come. Nadia's insides are filled by her Master. "What do you think?" He asks.

"I love you master. Thank you for making me your slave."