Nadia, Pt. 02

Story Info
Finding love.
3.2k words
4.37
1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun began to creep through the window. We lay in bed as we had fallen asleep. Nadia's head rested on my chest and her hands softly gripping my arm and chest as she slept. Her breasts lay against me and moved gently as she breathed. Nadia's leg rested over the top of mine. I still retained the scent of cinnamon and vanilla.

Last evening would be one of the memories that you will savor and replay in your mind for the rest of your life. How fortunate I was to have made this memory with Nadia. She began to stir and lightly scratch my chest with her fingernails. Nadia leaned and took my nipple in her mouth to suck and lightly bite. Her hand worked its way down to my cock where she started to gently graze with her nails.

Nadia dragged her nails from my balls to the tip of my cock ever so slowly. It was intense and I sprang to life very quickly. The urge to take her at that moment was stout. But I was not willing to be done so quickly. I lay on my back and asked Nadia to move her pussy to my face.

Slowly, she moved her triangle up my body, leaving a trail of wetness. After an eternity, she was there. I parted her pussy lips with my fingers and I began to kiss and lick. Nadia rested her vagina against my mouth with her hands on the headboard. I reached around to put both hands on her ass and I pulled her to me.

Her pussy began to swell as I sucked and kissed. Nadia's movements became more rhythmic. Periodically I thrust my tongue as deeply as I was able. Nadia's taste was a combination of cinnamon, vanilla, with her juices and of mine from the night before. It was a taste unlike anything I had ever known. She crushed her pussy to my face with greater rhythm and greater power. Nadia would orgasm very soon.

Her breathing increased in tempo with her movements, and then she was there. Nadia remained on my face and I felt each pulsation from womanhood. Her juices ran down my face and her taste were extraordinary. I pushed Nadia's body down toward my waiting cock. She left an even greater trail of wetness. I pushed her onto my waiting cock and Nadia drew in a sharp breath. I slid in so easily.

We were now face to face, kissing hard and fast. We tasted one another in our kisses. I reached and took Nadia's wrists in my hands and pulled her arms behind her. Our body's slick with sweat and oil sliding skin against skin. Nadia's nipples were so extremely hard, I thought they may scratch me as her nails had done. She rocked against my cock while I thrust into her. More quickly we went now and I gushed into her once more. I let go her arms and immediately Nadia's hands grasped my head and we kissed deeply. We lay still for a time.

We had recovered a bit and Nadia reached up and took my chin in her hand.

She looked profoundly serious and said.

"I need coffee! How about you?"

I must tell you, food and drink were not remotely on my mind, however, who am I to refuse her?

These are my thoughts she said. "

You clean up and run to the coffee shop, to get something interesting."

Nadia said would prepare a little breakfast and that it would be ready when I returned. I trotted off to the bathroom and washed up, dressed, and went out the door.

The coffee shop was not too far away. It was an interesting feeling, wanting to hurry back to her, but giving her the time to clean and prepare food. I arrived at the coffee shop and gazed at the menu board. So much coffee to savor. I decided on a Sumatran coffee. The barista said this bean was sold with the profits to benefit an orangutan preserve. I purchased a large box to return to Nadia's.

When I arrived, I stopped and knocked on her door as I did not want to come crashing in. Nadia opened her door and she stood in the nude. She looked ravishing. Nadia padded about naked as it was the most normal action. Her breasts gently sway with each step.

"Come to the kitchen" she said.

I explained my coffee choice and she smiled and said.

"Nice."

It had an earthy flavor to it that was astonishing.

"You know, it's not right" Nadia announced.

What? I spoke.

She smiled and said,

"I am sitting here naked and you are fully clothed, take your clothes off right now!!

" I dutifully complied.

Breakfast was unlike anything I had ever had. Usually, for me, it is cold cereal or a bagel, or eggs in some form. Not this morning!!! There were several types of olives, marinated artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, roasted garlic cloves, pepperoncini, capicola, salami, prosciutto, almonds, cubes of Manchego cheese, and French bread.

I had never had this combination of flavors before and certainly not for breakfast, however, it was wonderful. Nadia and I sat with the sun streaming in on our nude bodies. We talked, nibbled, and fed each other. It was perfect. I asked her how she came to have all this in her kitchen.

"What? These are simply basic food items."

I must go grocery shopping with her. We finished our breakfast and then Nadia said she needed a shower.

"Come with me" she said, "you can scrub my back."

The shower was small, but we fit nicely. The hot water beaded up on our oily skin. We shampooed one another's hair. In turn, we soaped one another and cleansed every inch of flesh.

The towels were large and we rubbed each other dry. Sadly, I needed to leave as I had some work to do. I dressed and headed to the door. I kissed Nadia before I left, it was a long and lingering kiss.

"When may I see you again?" I asked hopefully.

"My darling" she said,

"We move in the same haunts, we will see each other soon, I am sure."

I replied.

"I look forward to it" and kissed her again.

It required all my powers of concentration to work. Everything seemed mundane. My mind returned over and over to the day and night before. I relived each moment and sensation repeatedly. In the forefront of my mind was Nadia's face, framed by her black hair. Somehow, I managed to finish work and returned to my apartment.

It felt sadly empty. I lay down on the sofa to nap. It was long, restful, and restorative.

When I awoke, it was late afternoon. I decided I would stroll through the neighborhood shops. The local florist was most helpful as I decided to have flowers delivered to Nadia's.

The roses were framed with small jasmine flowers. The scent was intoxicating, just as she was. At times, I was only vaguely aware of my location, as my mind continued to drift back to Nadia. Later, I returned to my apartment and tried to find something to eat. Anything I had in the refrigerator and pantry was bland in comparison with breakfast that day. I went to bed and dreamed once more.

A few days after, I was in the coffee shop. The bell rang and there she was. Nadia dressed in a curve hugging green dress and heels. More beautiful than I remembered. She glided across the room to me. I picked her up by the waist, spun her around and kissed her. I did not care who saw it nor what they thought.

She spoke.

"Thank you for the flowers. What were the little white ones? she asked.

"Jasmine", I said.

We sat and had coffee and espresso this time. She sat across from me and talked, but I mostly listened and looked at her. I am certain I smiled the entire time.

Throughout the remainder of the week, we made it a point to meet at some time each day. There was lunch here or dinner there and it was time well spent.

Thursday afternoon, we had lunch at a Gyro food truck.

"Nadia," I asked,

"I would like to prepare dinner for you Friday night at my apartment, and if you are willing, breakfast the next morning."

She wore a wicked grin, ran her finger across my lips and said "yes."

Nadia said.

" I will be at your apartment on Friday at 7:00."

And she was gone. I had shopping to do.

One of the joys of city life is that you can find anything you want. My shopping trip proved to be very fruitful and I found all I wanted. The last stop was at my local wine shop.

"What are you cooking?" the clerk asked.

"Cajun" was my reply.

You are going to need something to stand up to the strong flavors,

He thought aloud. "I am going to suggest a Pinot Noir."

I said,

"Please wrap up several bottles, and then something in a dessert wine please."

The clerk thought for a moment and said,

"How about a blueberry Moscato?"

"Perfect!"

I was ready to cook.

Friday afternoon found me remarkably busy in my kitchen. There was much to do. I had one eye on the clock and one on my food. The hour approached and true to her word, Nadia was there.

The door opened and she stood there in a pale-yellow spaghetti strap dress. How does she manage to appear more lovely than the last time?

I had opened a bottle of Pinot Noir to breathe and it was ready. The glass was half full as I handed it to Nadia.

She spoke.

"Why are you being stingy with the wine? Fill it up my darling."

"Yes, my dear, as you wish" was my reply.

I continued to cook as Nadia sat at the counter and observed. I had a large pot of gumbo simmering with chicken, andouille sausage, and shrimp. The rice cooker is almost done as well. In a large cast iron skillet, there cornbread with candied jalapenos pieces baking the oven. In another cast iron skillet, I sautéed summer squash, zucchini, mushrooms, and red onion. I moved all to the table. The gumbo, the rice, the vegetables, and the cornbread with the choice of honey butter or pepper jelly.

I led Nadia to the table and settled her. She looked at the spread and asked how I knew to do this.

"Old family recipes" was my reply.

So, we ate, we took our time and we talked. The dishes were new to Nadia, something of which she had not heard. With each taste, her eyes would open wider. It was exciting to watch her eat as it was my turn to surprise.

The meal was complete and we had eaten all we wanted. Nadia helped me to clean and put away the leftovers and the dishes into the dishwasher. We retired to the living room area with our Moscato.

Nadia took a sip of the wine and said.

"Oh, this is sweet, but not too sweet, and a little bubbly."

Do you like it? I asked.

"Very much!" she purred.

How about some music?"

I asked.

"Yes," Nadia said.

I turned on the machine and Norah Jones began to croon in the background. She sat on my sofa with her legs drawn underneath her. I stood gazing at her and asked her to dance with me.

She stood and we glided together. My hands were around her back and I pulled her to me. Nadia put her arms around my neck and we swayed in time. She was warm and soft, still I caught the scent of cinnamon and vanilla. I never wanted these moments to end.

We held to each other for a great deal of time, rocking back and forth. It was flawless. Nadia asked to be excused and she disappeared from my view.

"More wine please" she called out.

To the kitchen I went and a new bottle opened. As I returned to the living area, Nadia returned as well. The pale-yellow dress was gone and, in its place, one of my white dress shirts. Only the bottom button is done. There was a V from her neck to her legs. The shirt was loose enough that her breasts would fall into the opening.

She does this to me you know, causes me to become speechless.

"Are you going to let me have that wine or are you going to keep it all?" she asked.

Once more, I stammered.

"Now then, where were we?"

We resumed our gentle swaying, holding onto one another with one hand and wine in the other. We began to kiss in between sips and sways. Our glasses were empty and we set them aside. She removed my shirt and threw it in a heap. I was enamored with this vision of her. I picked Nadia up and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I walked to the bed and lay her gently upon it. The rest of my clothes were now also in a heap.

I stood, looking at her as if it was the first time.

"The shirt has served its usefulness, please take it off" I asked.

"Roll on to your stomach" I said.

Nadia did both. I crawled onto the bed and straddled her. Gently massaging her shoulders, arms, and back. I moved further down and kneaded her beautiful ass, her legs, and feet.

"Rollover once more" I requested.

This time, I worked my way back up. I stopped at her breasts and squeezed, massaged, toying with her nipples. I pulled on them gently and they came to attention. My hands went slowly down her stomach to her vagina.

"Spread your legs" I said.

Placing my thumbs on the outside of her pussy, I began to massage her. Slowly, gradually, I worked my way in and out of her. Nadia's wetness began to cover my hands. She began to moan and rock slowly.

"Look at me" I said.

We stared into each other's eyes as I continued my motions. Nadia's eyes opened wider and her mouth parted. Her breathing began to increase as I pressed my thumbs deeper with each stroke. Nadia orgasmed. I gave her no chance to recover but crawled onto her and spread legs widely with her knees to her head. Nadia's pussy was open and dripping and I plunged in. She was hot, so smooth and very wet. I place my hands under her legs and then under her ass. There was no hesitation, no gradual increase in tempo. I wanted her now, hard, and fast.

To that end, I pounded her hard and pushed as deeply as I was able to be inside her and to have my orgasm.

I felt a bit like a beast and asked Nadia if she was all right.

She replied.

"Yes, my darling, which was very intense and I enjoyed what you did to me."

I lay down on my back and asked Nadia to lay on top of me. I helped pull her on to me, wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply. She remained on top of me and lay her head on my chest. I was happier than I had ever known.

We dozed together a bit on the bed. I was thirsty and asked Nadia if she would like something to drink. Yes, and we padded off to the kitchen.

"Ice water?" I asked,

She spoke.

"Yes, that would be nice."

I prepared two tall glasses with ice and topped them with water. We stood in the kitchen, drinking, laughing, and talking. Nadia and I both were still a bit sweaty. I drank some water with ice in my mouth and walked up to her. I bent down to kiss her nipple, but she did not know I had ice in my mouth.

Nadia squeaked when the cold touched her breast and said.

"Well now, all is fair, isn't it?"

With that and before I knew what she was doing, a hand full of ice cubes placed on my balls. I was unable to say any words, but instead, made some sort of noise.

Nadia just giggled.

"Let's take this idea a little further" she said with a wicked grin.

"We are going back to bed, bring more ice, and some towels" was her command.

With that, I did as she asked.

" Spread the towels over the bed and put the ice on the nightstand." She ordered.

What are you up to? I asked.

"You need to sit back on the bed with your back against the headboard" Nadia said.

I took the desired position and she began. Nadia rubbed ice on my cock which sent shivers up my back and caused me to shrink.

"Awe, look at you now" she pouted.

"We can't have that" she purred.

Nadia lay between my legs and took me in her mouth. It was warm and wet which caused me to grow once again. Nadia alternated sucking, licking, kissing, and biting lightly. When she thought I was too big, more ice in her mouth and it would begin again. Being in her mouth with ice was a new experience, hot and cold at once.

"Do me now" she eagerly pleaded.

Nadia lay on her back and I lightly touched her vagina with ice. She squeaked once again, but I quickly removed it and placed my mouth on her to warm her. Next, I placed an ice cube in my mouth and went back to her pussy. I would push the ice cube into her and suck it back out in rhythm. The ice melted and she was dripping wet.

I started to reach for more ice when Nadia said,

"stay there and make me cum again."

I licked her like a Popsicle, up and down, side to side, sometimes licking, and sometimes sucking. It had the desired effect and she orgasmed in my mouth.

"Your turn" she said, "what would you like?"

" It does not matter, whatever you would like." I replied.

She spoke.

"If you cannot choose, I will choose for you! Lay on your back."

I lay on my back and Nadia straddled me with her back toward my face. She took my cock in her hand and guided me into her.

"Grab my ass!" she ordered.

I put both hands on her. The view was her glorious behind and her pussy going up and down on me. Her vagina lips would pull on me as if trying to keep me in when she rose, then down she would plunge once more. Nadia's movements became more exaggerated and I knew she was close again, but so was I.

Nadia pounded up and down on me as I had done to her earlier. Then, she stopped and squeezed around me as she came. A few seconds later, I joined her in orgasm. We both fell to the bed and lay for a moment. The towels were a bit damp and so I stood to remove them.

I went back to bed and Nadia looked at me. She held out both arms and beckoned me to join her once more. The pillows were soft, the bed was dry and warm. We were exhausted.

"Hold me my darling" she whispered.

"Yes, my dear."

We drifted to sleep in the arms of one another. Happy, content and wondering what the next day held for us.