Nadya/Nadia Ch. 02

Story Info
Answers and Control/Freedom and Rage.
11.4k words
4.76
6.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SofBlack
SofBlack
400 Followers

Elijah raised the partition in the car to separate them from his driver and lay back along the seat, draping Nadya's unconscious body on top of him. They had a long drive ahead of them, and he wanted as much skin to skin contact as he could get with her before they arrived at the house. Or she woke up and started fighting against him again. She was amazingly resistant to the form of control he wielded so easily over every other woman he touched.

He hadn't known it was possible to have two completely separate witches in one body, but since it looked like that's what he was going to be dealing with, he definitely wanted to be in control.

Running his hands under her robe, over the smooth skin of her back to her ass, he pulled her tighter against him. Spreading her legs around him he slid a hand between her thighs to push two fingers into her slippery sex, still wet from the orgasms he'd forced from her.

He ran a finger down the side of her face, then over her throat. He remembered she had liked being bitten. He bit her again, and she moaned in pleasure. He bit down harder, feeling her clench around his fingers when he did. Her mind might be more resistant to his control than he was used to, but her body responded to him more eagerly than he'd expected, even unconscious.

Elijah released her neck from his teeth, and she relaxed against him. He hadn't planned to do more than run his hands over her skin on the drive to the house, working on making her bond with him, but since she was resistant to his touch, maybe he should take more extreme measures. It was two against one, after all. And no one had ever accused an incubus of playing fair. "Show me how I can use your body against you, little prey," he murmured in her ear.

Nadya mewled as he pulled his fingers from her. He shifted their bodies around so she was lying under him. He slid his fingers back into her, thumb working her clit in circles. She sighed and let her legs fall open. After a few minutes, she started rolling her hips to meet the thrust of his fingers. Letting her rub herself against his hand, he turned his attention to her breasts. Her nipples were already erect. It was chilly in the car, but he liked the contrast between the temperature in the car and the temperature in her cunt. He lowered his head and sucked on a nipple, using his free hand to roll the nipple on her other breast. He licked, and bit, and pulled, and pinched, measuring her responses to him.

He worked his way up to her throat. She writhed, pushing herself deeper onto his fingers. He bit, sinking his teeth deep into her flesh. She came hard, arching her back and moaning loudly. "I can definitely work with that," he murmured. Raising his head, he looked out the window. They were still an hour away from the house. He debated going to a closer one, but decided to keep to his original choice. He wasn't above fucking Nadya in the car, and he really wanted to fuck her, but he wanted her awake, at least the first time he took her. To watch. To know she couldn't stop him. To know she wanted him to do it. To understand she would do whatever he wanted her to. And while he forced pleasure on her, from her, he would feed.

Deciding it was too tempting to have her so wet and spread open under him, he sat up and arranged her body over his legs. He arched her back over one of his thighs, and let her legs fall open over the other. He laid her arms on the seat over her head, baring her completely to his roaming hands. He fucked her with two fingers, randomly tweaking her clit. He wanted her desperate for him when she finally woke. He let his fingers explore her sex, not setting any rhythm. Instead, he let her have feathery, gentle contact, but no real stimulation, pulling away from her when she moved her hips, and ignoring her clit entirely.

His phone rang. He reluctantly tore his gaze, but not his fingers, from Nadya's body and scooped up his phone.

"What?" he answered.

"Have you seen her?" a woman's voice demanded to know.

Elijah chuckled as he ran his eyes over Nadya's naked form sprawled across his lap. "Yes, I've seen her."

"What did she say?"

"She doesn't appear to know anything. She thinks she's going crazy."

"Can you still...deal with her?"

"It's going to take longer than one session. Did you know there are two witches in her? They're completely separate. They even taste different."

"How do you know that?" the woman's voice was sharp.

"I know because I tasted both of them," Elijah's voice was amused and full of satisfaction.

"I didn't tell you to do that," the woman said.

"Well, how did you expect me to do what you want me to do without, you know, doing what I do?"

"I know perfectly well you can do what you do without using your tongue."

Nadya moaned.

"My god, do you have your dick in her right now?" the woman demanded.

"No, I don't have my dick in her right now. Just a couple fingers."

"Stop," the woman ordered. "Just. Stop."

"Look, this was your idea. I can do what you want, but it's going to take time, and require more of my particular...skills. It'll be easier if she's craving me."

"I swear, if there was any other way to do what needs to be done..."

"You knew what I am when you asked me to do this for you."

The woman sighed. "Just make sure you keep to your end of our agreement. Did anyone see you at her apartment?"

"Just her friend, but I sent her away and she won't remember me. I took Nadya. It wasn't safe to leave her alone."

"What do you mean it wasn't safe?"

"Your girl has been consorting with vampires. She was with one last night, and another came to her her apartment tonight."

"Vampires are better than mages, but not by much," the woman said. She sighed. "If she comes to any harm.."

"I will take excellent care of her. She will want for nothing."

*****

Nadya's head spun. She couldn't think, and her head hurt. How was it fair to feel drunk and hungover at the same time? She tried to move, but her body was made of lead and was too heavy. She tried to move just an arm or a leg, but even that was too much effort. Even her eyelids were too heavy.

It was very quiet. Normally she always heard something from her apartment. Traffic. The elevator. Voices in the hallway. Something. But she heard nothing.

Gradually, memories started coming back to her. She was in her apartment. Jasmine was here. No, that wasn't right. Jasmine wasn't here. A man was here. A man with the greenest eyes she had ever seen. A man asking questions she didn't know the answers to. He had asked her what she was. She was crazy, clearly. Losing her mind. Not quite as sane as she had been last week. But she wasn't the only crazy one. Witches. He wanted to know what kind of witch she was. Who asks that? In what world is that a valid question? And he'd called himself an incubus. Surely there was no such thing, just like there was no such thing as witches.

He had asked about her mother. She'd never known either of her parents. Her mother had died when she was born, and her father died when she was a little girl. He'd never told her anything about her mother, and she'd grown up with her aunt and uncle. Her father's sister and her husband. They had only ever told her the basics about her father, and absolutely would not talk about her mother. She knew next to nothing about her parents. She'd tried looking into them, but could find nothing. It was like her parents had never existed other than to have her, and then die.

He'd asked her how she had stayed hidden. Hidden from what? She didn't have any enemies. She didn't know anybody's secrets. She hardly even left her apartment. But she'd left two nights in a row to go to a club. The man in her apartment had seen her at the club with the man she thought had bitten her. But he hadn't bitten her. That was ridiculous. She didn't have a bite mark, and people didn't go around biting each other after they had just had their mouths... well, people just didn't go around biting each other.

She remembered the man had drugged her. Drugged her hot chocolate! She felt indignant. She didn't approve of drugging any drink, but drugging hot chocolate crossed multiple lines. Hot chocolate was meant to be safe, and warm.

Warm. She was warm. Too warm. Her blood was on fire and she could feel the path it blazed as it flowed through her body. Could she still be feeling the effects of whatever drug he had given her? How long had it been?

He had drugged her. Stripped her. Interrogated her. And when he didn't like the answers, he had put his hands and his mouth all over her. She had let him. She had liked it. She hadn't fought him hard enough. She should have fought harder. She had tried to fight, but every time he spoke of pleasure her mind had fogged up. He had made her feel so good. She wanted to feel that good again. And again. Was he still here? Oh no, what if he hadn't left? What if he was still here?

With great effort, she struggled to open her eyes. It didn't work. She focused on trying to open just one eye. She felt a huge sense of accomplishment when her eyelid moved, just slightly. Once she had managed to crack one eye open the rest was easier, and she got one eye fully open, then slowly, the other. It was dim, but light enough for her to see she wasn't in her apartment. There was no window where there should have been. Her clothes rack wasn't there. An opened door led to a bathroom the size of her apartment.

Where was she?

Getting her eyes open and realizing she had been taken somewhere sent a jolt through her body. The heavy, leaden feeling vanished and she tried to sit up. A band across her body was holding her down. No, not a band. It was an arm. An arm that came from behind her, laid on her waist, and ended in a hand that covered one of her breasts possessively. Another arm was under her, a second hand splayed low over her abdomen. Trying to move aggravated her headache, the spinning, and the heat in her blood. She slumped, realizing just then her entire back of her body was in contact with the entire front of another body. The arms tightened around her, fingers clutching her breast. She felt a semi hard cock lying against her, pressed between her legs.

"Finally," Elijah said into her hair. "You slept almost the entire day."

"Burns," Nadya said in a raspy voice. "Too hot. Let go."

"Moving away from me won't help," he said.

She squirmed against his hold, then stopped as she felt the semi hard cock harden against her. "Bathroom," she said.

Elijah released his hold on her. "You're going to want to hurry back."

"To the man that assaulted and kidnapped me? Right."

"Mmmmm," Elijah hummed. "I plan to do a more thorough job of assaulting you when you get back."

That should have made her feel threatened or scared, but she felt something else - anticipation.

Nadya sat up and slid her legs out of the bed. She stood, gripping one of the bedposts until the world mostly stopped spinning. Her body burned hotter. She pushed away from the bed, staggering a little until she got her balance. She made her way into the bathroom, groped around on the wall until she found a light switch, and turned on the lights. She winced as ice picks shot through her brain. She closed the door, relieved to see that the knob had a lock on it. She locked the door and heard the man chuckle. She decided she hated that sound. She hated his smirk. She hated him. She needed to get out of here. Wherever here was.

She wouldn't be escaping from the bathroom. The only exit was back out the door into the bedroom. She went into a smaller room that contained a toilet and a bidet, and shut and locked that door too. The pain in her head forced her eyes to narrow slits. Her joints felt like something had pulled her apart and put her back together, badly. What drugs had he given her?

She breathed through the pain with measured, deep breaths in and out. She could function, but just barely. When she finished, she went back into the larger room, and started searching drawers and cabinets for anything useful. Like pain medication for her headache and fever, or a weapon. Both would be great, either would do. She found neither, only a huge variety of shampoos, conditioners, soaps, and towels. At least she'd been kidnapped by someone considerate enough to care whether or not she wanted extra strength conditioner, or a choice between strawberry or vanilla scented shampoo.

She shivered, and her body ached even more. Maybe it wasn't just the after affects of being drugged. Maybe she was getting some sort of flu. Her head was still spinning, and her headache was a spike driving itself deeper and deeper into her brain. She wouldn't get far in this condition. At the very least, she needed to be able to think. Maybe a shower would help to clear her head and bring her fever down. She glanced idly at the giant bathtub, but decided it would take too long to fill, then scolded herself for thinking about enjoying a soak in her kidnapper's luxury bathtub. She staggered to the shower, and turned on the water. Her knees buckled and she collapsed to the floor. Marshaling the last of her strength, she crawled into the shower, and curled up on the tiled floor under the spray.

From far away, she heard a click, then the shower was turned off, and strong arms were lifting her from the floor. The aches in her body and the shivering immediately lessened, but her head felt cloudier. "There's no need for you to do this to yourself, little prey. All you need to do is stay with me," Elijah told her. He sat on the edge of the tub and cradled her in his lap. He used a soft towel to gently dry her, then picked up a comb and went to work on her wet, tangled hair. Nadya wanted to hate him, but his hands felt so good. When her hair was tangle free, he stood, and wrapped a robe around her, then carried her back into the bedroom. Placing her on the sofa, he sat next to her and poured something from a pitcher into a cup.

She waved it away when he offered it to her. She would not be trusting anything he offered her to eat or drink. He'd already drugged her once.

"You need to eat and drink something," Elijah said.

"Maybe. But what I don't need is to be drugged again," Nadya snapped.

"This is just juice." He took a drink from the cup to illustrate his point. "And I told you yesterday, I didn't give you any drugs." He held out the cup to her again. Again she refused it. Elijah set the cup back on the table.

"And yet, you controlled me, and I'm here after having been unconscious for a day!" Nadya threw the words at him like knives. "I still feel sick from whatever you gave me."

"You're not sick," Elijah said. "It is simply that your body is craving contact with me. You slept so long your need has built up more than I had intended it to. You need me to sate you." He lowered his voice and moved to lean over her. "I can make you feel so much better. I can make you feel...everything."

Nadya swallowed hard. "How about free and safe in my own apartment? Can you make me feel that?"

"You can't go back to the life you had," Elijah said. "That life is over for you."

"And my life is supposed to be what now?" Nadya demanded. "Sex slave to a kidnapper? You'll just keep me here as your prisoner?"

"I'll keep you here to keep you safe," Elijah said.

"From what? Until I met you I didn't need to be kept safe from anything. I don't know you. I don't even know your name. You didn't bother introducing yourself before you stripped me and - " She pushed herself off the sofa and took several steps away from him. The stabbing pain that had subsided returned with a vengeance, and her blood burned. Nadya fell to her knees and clapped her hands to her head, unsure if she was trying to squeeze the pain out or hold her skull together.

She gasped when he touched her, easing the pain. "My name is Elijah," he said, picking her up off the floor. He sat on the sofa, cradling her in his lap. Tangling his hands in her hair, he pulled her head back to expose her throat to his mouth and sucked on her pulse point. Nadya relaxed as he worked his mouth on her throat. "I apologize for not introducing myself," he went on, alternating playful nips and gentle bites along the side of her neck. "It was rude of me not to tell you my name, but my mouth was full of your pussy."

Nadya felt herself burn bright red, and she stiffened in his arms. Elijah didn't let her go, though.

"Don't be embarrassed," he said, giving her one hard bite. "I have never been so well fed before."

"What are you talking about?" Nadya asked, wanting to get him talking so he would have to take his mouth off her throat. She pushed on his chest and he let her create some distance between them.

"I told you last night that I'm an incubus," Elijah said. "I feed on energy or life force and my abilities are strongest when I'm fucking my food."

"You said a lot of things last night that don't make any sense," Nadya said, pushing him again, so he was reclined against the back of the couch. She moved off his lap to sit by herself on the sofa. She was feeling better now. Her joints didn't hurt and although her head still felt muddled, no one was driving spikes into it anymore.

"I'll answer whatever questions I can as long as you have something to eat and drink," Elijah said. He leaned forward, selected a grape from a bowl, and held it to her lips. His green eyes stared hungrily at her mouth.

Without thinking she automatically started to part her lips to accept the offering, then stopped herself. She turned her head away and slapped the grape out of his hand. "I am perfectly capable of feeding myself."

"Then eat, and we'll talk," Elijah said.

"How do I know you aren't going to lie to me about everything?"

"You don't. But I won't. There's no reason for me to be untruthful with you."

Nadya picked up a toast triangle. She wasn't hungry, but she'd play along for now. "Why do I feel sick when I'm too far from you?"

"You slept longer than I thought you would," Elijah said. "Skin to skin contact with me builds up a craving for me in you."

"Will that feeling ever go away?"

"Yes, when you are sated it will fade," Elijah replied. "I don't have the ability to make you do anything permanently."

"And how - " she couldn't bring herself to finish the question.

His smirk was answer enough to the question she didn't want to voice.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

"You were no longer safe at your apartment," Elijah replied.

"You said that before, but that doesn't make any sense," Nadya retorted.

"There was a vampire coming to your apartment last night, and I saw you with a different one at Saol," Elijah said. "Once you've attracted their attention, they're not likely to let you go."

"And I'm so much safer with you?" Nadya asked. Her tone clearly indicated she didn't think that was the case.

"Yes," Elijah said. "There are a lot of things out there that are a much greater danger to you than I am. Things that will take everything from you - your blood, your soul, your magic, your freedom - they would leave you an empty shell of yourself, if they left you alive when they were done with you."

Nadya shuddered. "You said you feed on life force when you..." she broke off, not wanting to start him thinking about sex.

"When I'm fucking my food?" Elijah finished for her. "Yes, I do. And I fed on you last night, but only on your magic, not on your life force."

"I told you last night I'm not a witch," Nadya said.

"But you are a witch," Elijah returned. "I just don't know what kind yet."

"You said you were going to give me to someone else," Nadya said.

"I did, but I've decided to keep you for myself now," Elijah said.

"So I am a prisoner here," Nadya said.

"You can leave whenever you can leave," Elijah said. "I won't stop you, and if you can leave, I won't chase you to bring you back. You'll be on your own with the monsters out there."

SofBlack
SofBlack
400 Followers