Nadya/Nadia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seems like I'm already on my own with a monster right here," Nadya replied. She threw her toast triangle in his face and made a dash for the door. She didn't get more than three steps before she fell to the floor, body aching, spikes being firmly hammered into her head again.

"There are some things you need to understand, and I will explain them to you, but you are in no condition to hear them now." He untied her robe and left it on the floor as he picked her up and carried her to the bed. Laying her on her back, he settled himself over her on his elbows.

In spite of the pain, she shoved against him and rolled off the bed. Surely if she just got far enough away from him the effects would fade. He let her go and watched, an arrogant smirk firmly in place, as she crumpled to the floor. As soon as she lost contact with him, the stabbing pain, the shivering, the aching, all came back. She whimpered, curling into a ball.

"Have it your way. You're only prolonging your pain," Elijah said. "Surrender your body to me, and I will take the pain away."

Nadya rocked herself on the floor, wanting the pain to stop. What if what he said was true? She did feel better when he touched her. But she didn't want him to touch her. She knew he would make her feel good. How could he be affecting her like this?

"You're strong," Elijah said as he watched her choose suffering rather than submitting to him. "That's good. You'll need that strength someday when you understand how to use it, but not this day." Leaving the bed to crouch in front of her, he picked her up, and when she tried to protest covered her mouth with his. Her protest turned into a moan as pleasure chased away her pain. She kissed him back without a thought. He kept kissing her as he placed her on the bed again. Kept kissing her as he positioned himself over her. Kept kissing here as he let the length of his body press the length of hers into the mattress beneath them.

Taking her wrists in his hands, he crossed them over her head. "Let me give you the pleasure you will only have from me," Elijah murmured to her. "Let me make you feel good. Let me take away the pain."

Nadya lifted her head, seeking his mouth, and when her lips met his, opened herself for his invasion without giving it a second thought. His hands were on her breasts, massaging and kneading, and she could feel his hard cock pressed against her stomach. She knew she should protest. And she didn't believe all the stuff he said about vampires, incubus, and witches. It was just her luck to get kidnapped by someone crazier than she'd felt the last few days. Her reaction to him had to be the drug he had given her last night. When would it finally wear off? It was ridiculous to think he could make her want him without drugging her.

He pressed hot, wet kisses along her neck, over her collarbone, and down her chest. He licked and sucked her breasts, avoiding her nipples until she was arching under him, offering herself to his mouth. Stroking his hands down her sides, he moved down her body to her stomach. He held her hips down as he placed feather light kisses along her ribs and abdomen, tickling rather than satisfying.

Sliding his hands from her hips to her thighs, he urged her to spread for him, making room for the width of his shoulders. She did, letting her legs fall open until she felt his breath on her sex. She pulled her thighs against his hands, trying to close her legs. "No," she said, "please."

Elijah kept his hands pressed against her thighs, keeping her open. He could see and smell how wet she was. "Why not?" he asked, licking along her thigh.

She tossed her head on the pillow. "It's too...too..." Words failed her.

Elijah flattened his tongue and licked a broad stroke up the length of her sex. "Too what?" he asked, licking his way back down. "Intimate?" He licked up her slit. "Personal?" He licked back down.

Nadya moaned in spite of herself. Her hips jerked.

Elijah chuckled against her. Nadya's eyes flew open. She hated that sound, and for just a moment, it made her remember she wanted to hate this man. She glared at him. Keeping his eyes on hers, Elijah suckled on her clit. Nadya thrashed against his grip. "Too hard to resist coming for me when my tongue is in you?"

"If you're going to fuck me, then just fuck me," Nadya gritted out. "You don't need to do that. Get it over with."

"We'll get to the fucking," Elijah promised in a growl that send a shudder through her. "But first, let's see what we can do about this little intimacy issue you're having." He stiffened his tongue and pushed it into her, feeling her hot and tight around him. Nadya closed her eyes and turned her head away. Elijah changed to licking and nipping her thighs. "Watch me drinking you in. I won't fuck you until you come on my tongue, and I will not let you come unless you are watching me."

"Last time you took something from me," Nadya whispered. "I don't want to do that again. Please, stop."

"This time is not about feeding. This time is only pleasure for us," Elijah said. He sucked on her pussy noisily, making smacking sounds with his lips. "The sooner you obey me, the sooner I'll sate your craving for me. No more pain."

Nadya went rigid at the word 'obey.' She opened her eyes and glared at him. "You can't order me around."

Elijah smiled. "Apparently, I can." Keeping his eyes on hers, he put his lips and tongue to work against her, quickly, and relentlessly driving her to orgasm as her eyes burned into his.

Waves of pleasure flowed through Nadya, sweeping away her hate and resentment. She wanted to feel like this all the time. Her back arched, and she watched him drink her in as she rode his mouth until her orgasm faded. Elijah got to his knees between her spread thighs, grabbed her knees and pulled her hips onto his lap. He slid his cock through her slickness, then he finally broke their eye contact as he looked down. Nadya's gaze followed his, and they both watched as he slowly slid into her for the first time. He didn't fill her fully, not yet. He savored feeling her stretch to accept him. He used slow thrusts and took his time until her body yielded to him completely.

Nadya felt deliciously full and stretched when he was finally sheathed within her. She moaned, and moved her hips, encouraging him to move. She needed more. Instead of feeling shivery and achy, she felt relaxed. Her head was still full of fog, but the stabbing pain was gone. Her body didn't hurt as it burned now. Now, she burned with bliss. She felt Elijah pull himself back, then push into her again. He grabbed her hips and jerked her farther onto him, then placed his hands on her knees and pushed them back towards her, following with his body until her knees were pressed against the mattress on either side of her.

Both of them moaned as he slid in deep. He held himself still, deep inside her, waiting until she opened her eyes and looked into his, and only then did he move. Instead of continuing with the slow strokes he'd been giving her, he fucked her now, hard, deep, and fast, letting his control slip slightly as he possessed her body, taking her as he liked.

Elijah could feel her tight and wet around him as he claimed her body for himself. He knew he would make her come for him eventually, but for now, he just wanted to rut against her. He had spent the car ride, and the hours she was asleep in his arms making her want him. He had never spent so much time so focused on one woman before, and it had had the unintended effect of making him crave her, too.

Then she tossed her head to one side and exposed her long, slender neck to him. He was no vampire, but he had to admit. he liked the reaction he got from her when he bit her.

He picked up his pace. His hands held her exactly how he wanted her in a bruising grip, giving her no choice but to take his thrusts as he slammed into her hard. He lunged and bit her neck hard. She came, screaming incoherently, her pussy gripping him so tightly he had to work hard to continue fucking her. He slowed this thrusts, still going deep, and hitting her just right so he could prolong her orgasm.

Feeding from her would prolong her pleasure even more, but her silvery aura was barely there. It was coming back, but he'd fed too deeply from her the night before. If he fed from her now, he would be draining not only her magical energy, but her life energy. He felt her orgasm fade, and looked down at her. Her legs were splayed wide, and her body jolted each thrust as he bottomed out into her subdued body. There was nothing subdued in her eyes as she glared up at him, though.

When their eyes met, she said, "I will get away from you."

"Not today," he mocked.

Elijah drove himself into her over and over, and toyed with the idea of not sating her completely; of making the rest of this fuck for him and leaving her with the rest of the craving he had built up in her. That would make it easier to rebuild it to the level he'd had her at tonight - hardly able to be a few steps away from him. Probably.

He didn't like that just after he'd made her come, she was still thinking about getting away, and he didn't know if he'd have the complete access and control over her that he'd had when she was unconscious unless he drained her to such a dangerously low level again. But he couldn't forget there was a second witch in her, a very powerful one with separate wild magic energy. He'd have to be careful not to let either one of them build up enough energy to a level dangerous for him.

The idea of Nadya always desperate for only him, knowing only he could give her what she needed, and that he would give her just enough and no more had him harder than he'd ever been before. She would beg him to take her, to feed from her. He would own her in body, if not soul.

One more orgasm would leave her sated.

He decided not to give it to her.

The idea of the power he would hold over Nadya triggered something in the most primitive demon part of himself. His strokes into her became manic. He barely held on to any semblance of control as he fucked her as hard as he could. She moaned. He could feel her respond to him, her excitement building, and it became a contest to see which of them would come first.

Nadya felt sublime. She was exhausted, but gone were the fever and body aches from before. She ached in only the most delicious way a well fucked woman could. Her blood was humming with pleasure instead of fire. The stabbing headache had disappeared, and even most of the fogginess in her mind was gone. She imagined the fog being blown away. Clearing her mind and becoming herself completely again, but every time the fog moved, she saw Elijah. Only Elijah could make the fog go away.

Opening her eyes, she saw him moving over her. His body was covered in sweat, his muscles bunching and releasing as his drove himself into her. "Please," she whispered. She felt herself slipping away into pleasure again when Elijah spoke.

Hearing the word 'please' come from her mouth tipped Elijah over the edge. He wanted to hear a lot more than just please coming from that mouth of hers. Imagining what else he wanted with that mouth of hers, he drove himself deep into her one more time. He groaned, letting his orgasm take him into his own bliss.

He met her eyes as he continued to slowly thrust against her, emptying himself into her. "Look at you, little prey," he murmured. "Naked. Wanton. You are like a little butterfly I have captured." He thrust against her again. "Displayed. Pierced. Immobilized. No part of you hidden from me." He finished emptying himself into her, but stayed as deep as he could. "I will call you butterfly, and when I do, you will display yourself to me this way. Naked. Arms crossed above your head, knees spread wide, ready to be impaled, pinned down, and pleasured."

The pleasure that had been coursing through Nadya stopped when she heard Elijah's words. Her mind tried to rebel against the compulsion, but the words swirled through her mind. She tried to catch them, to stop them from taking hold, but they disappeared into the foggy part of her mind that Elijah now occupied.

"No," she protested, weakly, starting to struggle physically as well as mentally.

Elijah watched the fight she put up against the compulsion he'd placed on her. He worried for a brief moment that she, even in her pleasure-addled state, would be able to fight it off, but he felt it the moment the compulsion wrapped itself into her mind. "Yes," he said, in a voice full of pure male satisfaction.

He settled his body fully atop hers, pinning her down against the mattress and kept her full of his still hard cock. He let his weight hold her down as he moved his hips in shallow thrusts, ready to take her again.

*****

The ebony haired woman woke. She felt well rested, but her body ached in exactly the places that told her the Weak One had been well fucked before she went to sleep. She remembered the dark haired man with the bright green eyes and talented tongue in the Weak One's apartment. He had tried to demand answers from her, but she did not like people making demands of her. She'd made him make her orgasm and disappeared, leaving him and his demands unsatisfied.

She opened her eyes and looked around. This wasn't the Weak One's apartment. The Weak One had never known she was there but she'd always known about the Weak One and been able to access her memories. Concentrating, she watched as the memories played for her.

Butterfly. She would be no one's butterfly, but she would need to be cautious of this green eyed man and his power over the Weak One. She saw the Weak One submit to the green eyed man again and again as he fucked her and drained her magic away. Butterfly was a good name for the Weak One.

She had always thought of the other one as the Weak One, and fully realized the irony in considering her the Weak One when she was in charge most of the time. The Weak One didn't even know how to use the power they had, and it infuriated her that the Weak One was somehow able to keep her caged and separate from the power that was rightfully hers.

But that was all about to change. She was getting stronger. A month ago something had happened, and she was finally able to grab onto her power for fleeting moments. She could hear people's thoughts, move things with her mind, make things appear. The Weak One thought she was going crazy, but she knew better. She'd built up her strength until she was able to take over completely for an entire day and night and reveled in her freedom. But she'd tried too much too soon and exhausted, had had to retreat to rebuild her strength. She would take over again, and for good, but not until she had all her power and she could rid herself of the Weak One completely. The Weak One could see how she liked being locked away for the rest of her life. She would bide her time. Being trapped as she had been for her entire life had taught her patience if nothing else.

What did Elijah mean she couldn't go back to the apartment? That life was over? She did not think so. After being caged her whole life by the Weak One, she was not about to be caged by Elijah. Her life was just beginning.

Elijah spoke of monsters— vampires, mages, witches, and he was an incubus. She sensed they were all real, unlike the Weak One who didn't want to believe. When she got her power and was free she would show them all who the real monster was if any of them came near her.

Elijah had already had them here for almost a week, if she was judging the time passing in the Weak One's memories correctly. He'd drained the Weak One repeatedly, the last time deeply. Maybe that's why she hadn't had to fight to break free this time - the Weak One was even weaker. She couldn't let him drain her again.

She stretched, and realized she was draped over a hard, male body. Her head rested on a muscular chest, atop a strong, steady heartbeat. One of her legs was bent and lay across his hips, his hand rested on her thigh. His other arm wrapped around her shoulders, loosely holding her against him. A semi-hard cock pressed against her. She had to figure out how to get herself out of this place.

Cautiously she lifted his hand off her thigh and set it down on his stomach as she moved her leg off of him. She slithered under his other arm, freezing in place as he murmured something. When he went quiet and stilled she exhaled and stealthily slid out of the bed. She waited to see if she felt any of the pain the Weak One felt when she left him. She didn't.

First thing — she needed clothes. She opened the door to the walk-in closet and stopped in surprise. The Weak One's clothes and shoes were here, neatly arranged on hangers and shelves. It didn't matter. She could get more clothes later. Clothes that were not as unflattering and boring as these. She quickly dressed in jeans, a long sleeved t-shirt, a sweater over that, thick socks, and hiking boots. Soundlessly leaving the closet, she looked at the green eyed man on the bed. He was still asleep.

She headed for the third door in the room. This door had to be the way out. She twisted the knob and pulled, but the door didn't move. There was no lock on the doorknob, but there was a place for a key underneath it. She wanted to bang on the door or kick it in frustration, but refrained. She didn't want to wake Elijah. She would just have to find the key.

She crossed to some curtains, and quietly pulled them apart. A cozy nook with a built in window seat and enormous windows on three sides was revealed. The window seat was built on top of bookcases filled with hardback books. She could understand the appeal of this little nook. Had she not been kidnapped and made prisoner here she might have enjoyed curling up here to read a book. She looked out the windows and saw the sun was going down over a lake in a forest.

Where was she? How far had he brought her from the city? There wasn't another building as far as she could see. The windows didn't open. She could break the glass easily enough, but kneeling on the window seat showed her the little alcove jutted out from the house three stories up. There was nothing to hold on to even if she got out the window, and she were too high up to just drop to the ground.

So, now she knew she needed to leave from the first floor, or at least a lower one, and that she'd have to go quite a distance to escape or get help. Walking or running was out. She'd need a car to put any true distance between herself and this place.

Sighing, she turned back into the room. She had to find the key to the door. Elijah was naked, so clearly the key was not on his person. She let her eyes linger on the planes and contours of his body. Too bad he was a kidnapper and jailer.

She quietly stalked to the bed and reached for the nightstand drawer. It didn't open. That also needed a key. There were no keys conveniently hanging from hooks anywhere. She searched the table, running her hands up the legs and on the underside of the tabletop. She searched the sofa. Nothing.

She went back into the walk-in closet. Maybe he'd left the key in the pocket of whatever pants he'd had on before. She started at one end of the closet and worked her way to the other, patting all the pockets she found. No keys. Frustrated, she started again, fingering hems and linings. No keys. She went through the drawers next, throwing the contents of the drawers over her shoulder onto the floor as she ran her fingers over each item and discarded it.

She wanted to scream in frustration when she threw the last sock onto the floor, having found no keys. She scanned the Weak One's memories again, but there were no memories of Elijah entering or leaving the room.

Going into the bathroom she searched every drawer, emptying the contents into the sinks and bathtub. She searched every cabinet, throwing towels, wash cloths, and robes onto the floor, too frustrated to even care about the mess she was leaving. She even looked in the toilet tank and ran her hands up the back of it.