Nadya/Nadia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Asshole," she seethed, trying to concentrate on fighting the compulsion. She was tired, and so close to another orgasm. Her eyes unfocused and stared at nothing.

"My pet," Elijah murmured triumphantly, "Are you offering a suggestion for the next time I fuck you?" He fingered her clit faster and nipped her neck, sending her spiraling into bliss. Sitting back on his knees, he drew against him and held her as she clenched and shuddered through her orgasm.

As her orgasm waned Nadia trembled against him and he realized she was laughing. "You want me to give you a suggestion for a fuck?" she asked, her eyes clear. "Fuck yourself."

Elijah realized he'd made a second mistake - he hadn't felt the compulsion wrap itself around her mind. Her eyes had been unfocused with exhaustion and passion, not obedience to the compulsion he'd tried to place on her.

Nadia's mocking laughter trailed off as the woman in his arms changed. Nadia disappeared, and he was left holding a dazed Nadya.

As they stared at the destruction of the bedroom Elijah wasn't sure which of them was more confused.